• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickling: Michelle and Nora's contest mm/ff

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings,

I hope you enjoy. I know it's a little long. As always, I welcome any positive or negative feedback.

G.

Don Childers, his wife Nora and daughter Michelle were having dinner with their youngest daughter Michelle and Andy, a friend of Don’s from way back in high school he hadn’t seen in over 30 years. Andy never met Michelle, a 20 year old sophomore getting ready to head back to school, or Nora, Don’s wife of over 20 years Don, Andy and Nora were both in their 50s. The foursome were having a very pleasant evening at a restaurant, with plans to go back to Don & Nora’s house later. They sat at a semi-circular booth, with Michelle and Don on the outside, Nora next to Don on her left with Andy on her right.

Of course, the first thing Andy noticed was the sheer beauty of Don’s wife and daughter. Nora’s classy-but-clinging blue dress showed her shape quite well, while Michelle’s oversized black t-shirt and jeans did much the same. Both women were quite statuesque. Michelle’s basic frame was something like 36-26-36. Nora’s was even more exotic, especially given her age. The mother of two measured 38-24-38 Both had very blonde hair. Nora could be described as an incredibly busty version of Loni Anderson, while people often told Michelle her face resembled the actress Mariska Hargitay.

Finally, Nora and Michelle excused themselves to use the restroom. Don and Andy stared at them both.

“Don, don’t take this the wrong way, but I’ve got to know. Are Nora’s and Michelle’s breasts real? I mean, natural? It’s almost impossible…”

Don cut him off as he laughed. He and Nora were married for over 20 years. He was used to the questions. “Yes indeed! I know it’s surprising, but I don’t mind talking about it. Obviously, it’s the first thing anybody’s going to notice about them. We’re used to the staring, gawking, sometimes somebody even tries to grope…”

“Jesus, how much do they weigh? I mean…”

“Just under 40 pounds each. I know because she has bras custom-made. Michelle’s are obviously larger, but I’m not sure about the exact specs.”.

“Damn, man! You’re too lucky!”

“You know what, Nora’d kill me for telling you this…I never really touch them.”

“Dude, if my wife had tits like that…” Andy moved his hands in a fashion suggesting breast-fondling.

“No, no. See, Nora’s ticklish. She practically has a heart attack if I touch her there. So, I don’t”.

“You’re kidding”

“No, seriously…

Nora and Michelle walked towards the table. Other customers did turn and stare, men and women alike. With each step either took, the breasts swung and bounced, almost awkwardly but somewhat sexually. When they sat down, Nora made sure she slumped forward enough to tuck her bosom beneath the table. Doing so put her massive, rippling cleavage was on display. Michelle did the same. If they didn’t, they’d practically knock all the plates and glasses over.

Nora noticed the strange silence as she and her daughter sat down. “What were you guys talking about?”

Don spoke up. “We were talking about….where you’re ticklish!” He poked his wife’s sensitive side, causing her to shriek and giggle. She jerked so hard her boobs flew up onto the table, knocking over several glasses of water and silverware.

“Oh-ho Don! Don’t!”

Don reached underneath the table and gave his wife’s left knee several quick squeezes. Nora’s eyes shut, she kicked her leg and laughed.

“EEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! OH NO DON!”

“Dad, don’t tickle her!” Michelle knew how ticklish her mother was, and couldn’t stand to see her tickled.

By now, several other patrons were staring. “You see, Andy, Nora’s really, really ticklish…” He reached and tweaked her side, just above her hip. Nora flailed her arms and almost jumped out of her chair. Her face turned bright red, and it took several seconds for her breasts to quit shaking.

“Are you ticklish here, Honey?” Don wiggled a finger into Nora’s ribs. The voluptuous beauty almost fell out of her chair and into Andy’s., and rocked with boisterous laughter. “EEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! OH GOD DON NO! NO! EEE HEE HEEE HEEE HEE HEE EHEE HEEE!”

Nora protested Don’s grabbing of her very ticklish ribs. She laughed, kicked and shook for seconds until Don quit. Andy was the fortunate recipient. Nora practically fell into his lap trying to avoid the tickling.

Andy was quite impressed. Not only was Nora devastatingly attractive, even at age 50, with a body that could stop a truck, but apparently extremely, extremely ticklish. He couldn’t help but wonder about Michelle. He’d love to see her tickled, but didn’t have the guts to try it right here. He could at least make her nervous, in a playful way.

“So, Michelle, where are you most ticklish?” Andy reached his hand toward her side, wiggling his fingers slowly.

Michelle reflexively pulled her arms to her sides, leaned forward and screamed. “NO! DON’T PLEASE!” She panted even though Andy didn’t touch her.

“Hey, I’m not touching you! You must be very, very ticklish, ha ha ha!”

“Oh, God I am. I can’t stand being tickled”

They returned to the house, and all had a few glasses of wine. That's when Nora and Michelle's night got interesting.

“Between you and Nora, who’s most ticklish?” Andy was curious.

Don answered fot them. “Nora is!” He goosed her underarm for added effect, sending his bosomy wife into a short cackle-fit.

Andy grabbed Michelle’s sides and squeezed several times. She yelped into laughter. “AAAHH HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA! STOP PLEASE!”

“I don’t know, Don, I think they’re both pretty sensitive. You know what would be fun? A tickle contest!”

Michelle protested. “Fun for you, not us! Can’t we just drop the topic?”

“Michelle won’t be able to take it. You know how ticklish she is”, said Nora.

“I can’t take it, seriously. I’ll be rolling around on the floor and peeing on myself. I’m serious!”

“How about this,” Don said. “Nora, if you play in the tickle contest, I won’t tickle you for a solid month!” Nora said she’s in.

“Wait, what’s in it for me! I hate being tickled!” Michelle was looking out for herself. She’d been through more tickle-torture episodes than she could even remember.

“Oh, Michelle! Do it for me! I mean, what would you give for a month without being tickled?” The Loni Anderson – like mother of two was serious.
“OK, fine. What do you want us to do?”

“How about, we test your bellies! Lay on the floor and expose your middles!”

That settled it for them. The two women agreed to the contest. Besides, it sounded like they were both about to get tickled pretty badly if they didn’t agree. The rules were simple. The common tickle spots would be explored. Whoever laughed or screamed first lost and the other got one point As inducement to participate, Don promised Nora he wouldn’t tickle her for 1 month. The tickling of each spot would go on for 30 seconds or until the “contestant” broke.

The women lifted their shirts over their bellies as they lay on the floor. Both women’s breasts were gigantic. Michelle’s were practically like beach balls, and Nora’s like gigantic, round watermelons. Michelle was clearly the bigger of the two, as they lay side-by-side, breasts undulating in the air. Neither could see the hands that were about to tickle them.

Don went first. “Giddy giddy giddy, Nora!” She couldn’t see his hand over her bosom, but felt his fingers lightly stroking her belly. She grunted, but suppressed laughter. Nora shook her head a few times. 5 seconds went by before Don started to poke and squeeze her belly. Nora’s belly was contracting and her face grimaced, She made it 2 more seconds before she couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“EEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! EEE HEE HEE HEEE HEE! STOPSTOP!”

“Ready, Michelle?” She wasn’t really. Her belly was one of her worst spots. As soon as Andy dragged his fingers across her navel, she bellowed. Her breasts shook wildly as she bucked to get away from the tickling.

“BAH HA HA HA HA HA OK OH! God, my belly is so ticklish”

“It really isn’t my worst spot,” said Nora.

“Score one for my wife! Good job, Honey. Next we’re going to try your sides. Just above your hips. Sit up…”,

“Oh, God,” Nora said.

Both women wrestled themselves into a seated position on the floor. Don moved behind Nora, and Andy behind Michelle. “This is going to be a quick one, Andy!” Nora grimaced, her face already red. Michelle watched her mother and Don quickly, and gently, poked Nora’s sides. Nora jumped and shrieked, and laughed for a couple of seconds afterwards. Her breasts bobbled up and down, and quivered for several seconds as she stood up.

“Do I even need to try Michelle?” Andy asked.

Michelle jumped on it. She shook her head, sending her long blonde hair into a whipping motion. “NO! Mom lost! You don’t need to AAAAHHH! HA HA HA HA HA HA! STOP! STOP! TIME! HA HA HA HA HA!”

Andy was tweaking Michelle’s sides, and it just killed her. She rocked backwards and twisted hard to the left and right for the 5 seconds of side-tickling. Andy got rather excited as he watched her bulky bosom swing and bounce. He quit, and Michelle fell backwards onto the floor. Her breasts shook and quivered while she panted. Her face was quite red too, and she was starting to sweat.

“I’d call that one a tie, wouldn’t you Andy?”

“I’d say so! No points!”

Nora tried to intervene. “OK, you’ve had your fun. We’re both equally and extremely ticklish, ok. No more, right?

“A whole month, Nora….just imagine…”

She knew it was a compelling argument. “Fine. Next?”

It was Andy’s suggestion. “What about their ribs?”

“Do underarms count?”

“No, just ribs. OK, both of you, stand up and hold your arms in the air”.

Nora knew this was a sexual turn-on for Don. He didn’t really develop a serious tickle-fetish until well into their relationship, once he finally realized how ticklish she was. Rounds of tickling often led to the bedroom, and he really didn’t tickle her often.

To Andy, the sight of both these voluptuous women standing with their arms in the air was exciting by itself. Thinking about tickling this gorgeous, busty 20-year-old was pretty good too. As he walked behind Michelle, staring at her chest, he gave her belly a quick swipe.

“AH! We’re done with the belly!” She doubled over and jerked backwards before righting herself.

“Give her ribs a try, Andy!” Don wasn’t ticklish at all. He actually found it quite amusing watching his daughter get tickled, but very sexy tickling his wife.

Michelle took a deep breath and closed her eyes. “Focus”, she thought. “No laughing” She felt Andy’s fingers probing her lower ribs first. She felt her stomach convulse, but suppressed the laughter. “Doesn’t this tickle you?” He gently rubbed her lower ribs. She grunted a little, it did tickle quite badly.

“Mm! Mmm! Mrrrrr!”

She actually started to bounce up and down, causing her ponderous breasts to bob with her. Still, she held in the laughter. But Andy moved his fingers to her upper ribs closer to her breasts and rubbed vigourously. And the second he did, Michelle screamed with laughter.

“WAH HA HA HA HA! EEEE!”. She writhed like bacon on a grill, swinging her bosom left and right. She fell forward but regained her balance.

“What was the time, Don?”

“A good 8 seconds. Your turn, Nora!”

Nora raised her arms and prepared for the worst. Don gave her upper ribs a firm frisk, and it didn’t take more than 2 seconds for a big, broad (and very beautiful) smile to appear on Nora’s face, then a high-pitched laughter as she shook left and right, yanked her arms down and spun away from him. As she spun, her breasts followed behind and actually whacked into Don.

“My ribs are soo ticklish. You got me right in the worst ones!”

“Where else should we try, Don?”

“Oh, I know a good tie-breaker!”

Nora and Michelle both looked petrified.

“Nora, why don’t you lay on the couch and take off your socks and shoes”

“Don NO! That isn’t fair!”

“One month, Honey, one month”

“You may as well give Michelle the point now. Don’t tickle her feet too. I’m going to lose this for sure. I can’t even walk on grass barefoot”. Nora took off her socks and shoes and lay on the couch. Don sat next to her and held his arm across her ankles. He teased her first.

“Well, which foot do I start with? Over here…no…maybe here….remember the last time…”. During this Nora started laughing really hard. The nervousness she felt, it was like her feet were already getting tickled. Michelle and Andy watched, kind of like watching a horror movie. The second Don wiggled his fingers across her soles, Nora let out shrieks like she was being shot.

“EEEEE! EEEEE! HEE HEE HEE HEEE HEEEE! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! NAH!”

Her eyes were wide open, like her mouth. Her face quickly became deep red. Even with Don holding her ankles, she flailed wildly on the sofa. Her breasts flew everywhere. She bounced up and down as if possessed. Andy never saw anything like it. Michelle knew how much her mother suffered when this happened.

“Oh, Nora’s got ticklish feet! Ticklish feet!”

“HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! NOT THERE! AIIEEE!OH GOD! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! NO MORE! PLEASE!”

“Are your feet that ticklish, Michelle?”

“No, thank God. I mean, my feet are really ticklish, but nothing like that”.

Nora finally jerked so hard she fell off the couch. Don laughed. Nora actually coughed a few times while she tried to get up. Her bra snapped during the commotion. And she wasn’t sure, but she thought she might have peed . “I’ve got to go upstairs and change. Come on, Don. Jerk!”

“OK, Well, there you have it. Nora’s officially more ticklish than Michelle! Whoa, that was fun. I guess we’ll turn in. Andy, you know where the guest room is. Michelle, thanks for playing along”

Andy and Michelle sat on the couch and chatted for a few minutes. Occasionally, he playfully poked her side or underarm, making Michelle chortle each time.

“I don’t think I’ve ever met a family of people so ticklish”.

“My older sister isn’t nearly as sensitive as Mom and I. She ticklish in her sides and her feet, but that’s it”.

“God, I thought Nora was going to die when Don got her feet!”

“Oh, yeah. That’s her worst spot”

“Where’s yours? Your belly?” He would have reached over to tickle her belly, but her monstrous breasts were in the way.

“Um…yeah, I guess”.

“Hey, between you and me. Don told me, um, Nora’s ticklish on her breasts?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I mean, I’m not”.

Andy lit up. Michelle’s breasts looked like she had 2 huge, firm bean bag chairs
stuffed in her shirt.

“Are you sure?” he said with a bit of a tease.

“Of course”. She sounded confident, but her face reddened.

Don snuck a finger into her left breast, near her armpit. Just a quick wiggle.

Michelle’s face exploded and she flinched, but didn’t laugh.

“Hey, now….don’t”

Andy reached over and wiggled his fingers into the bottom of her left breast. Michelle jerked away hard, but with a little shriek.

“Oooh! Ok, ok…”

“I think I’ve found out something about you, Michelle…”

With both hands, he wiggled his fingers into that gigantic gland.

“WHOA-HOHO NO! DON’T DO THAT! PLEASE!”

“Uh-oh…cootchie cootchie”.

He went in, this time going for the bottom and the side, near her armpit.

“WHA HAHAHAHAHA! THAT DOESN’T TICKLE!”

“No?”

“No, it only irritates me. It doesn’t..AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HAAA!”

Michelle rolled onto the floor to get away. Andy was on top of her legs in a flash.

All Michelle could see was his hands about to come down onto her bosom.

“OH GOD NO! IT TICKLES! IT TICKLES OK! PLEASE! YOU DON’T KNOW..”

Andy got both hands into the bottoms of her breasts, and Michelle’s manic laughter told him all he needed to know.

Upstairs, Nora and Don heard her laughter.

“Oh, Don, he’s tickling her!”

“She’ll be ok. It’s probably just her belly or feet”.

“God, I hope…”

Michelle writhed on the floor, spewing wild laughter. Her breasts were easily the most ticklish part of her body. And after an agonizing 20 seconds, she orgasmed.

“Oh my God? Did you?”

Michelle sounded very upset. “Yes! That’s what happens when I get my breasts tickled!”

“Is it…good?”

“NO! No. It tickles so much it’s torture. I just had a boyfriend who’d tickle me there during sex, and now it just happens. AHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!”

Andy went at her again, this time up and down the sides. Michelle’s laughter was insane, and she had another orgasm.

“Please…just not there…the bottoms and sides are awful…NO! NOT! EEEEEEE!”

Andy stroked her nipples. Even through her shirt and bra, the tickle there was so intense, it forced another orgasmic event.

By now, Michelle was crying. But when Don started tickling her belly, she couldn’t help but laugh.

Don and Nora came downstairs. They heard Michelle’s mania.

“Andy! What are you doing to her?”

“I was just tickling her, and, I don’t know, she just…”

THE END

Last edited:
Glad you like it! I enjoy writing them, though they may come sparsely.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back