• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounce Chix Story 002a

The Bandito

Verified
Hey again everyone.

Its been a long time since I posted a story, and I have been meaning to rework this one for a long time. Well I finally got the chance ^^

This a story about Janey.

For those of you that know the Chix - its kind of fun seeing Jane get some attention. For those of you that don't know the Chix - I post a lot of pics in the artwork section ^^

Anyway - please tell me what you think, and I hope I don't botch the process trying to post this XD

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bounce Chix Story 002a

Janey Hoodie Tickle:

It was too dark.

And it was too quiet.

Janey couldn’t see a thing. She didn’t know what was going on, and she didn’t know what to do next. But she definitely knew that she was in trouble. Deep deep trouble.

How the hell could she let this happen, she thought. Again?! She had promised herself that she would be more careful. She had promised that she would not end up in this situation again. If her hands were free she would have smacked her self. But her hands were not free. Damn damn damn. She replayed the last hour or so in her head, hoping to delay the inevitable.

She had been so excited to get a call from Trish this morning. Jane loved giving private yoga lessons especially to pretty rich girls that paid so well and look so yummy in their workout gear. It had certainly occurred to Janey that the last time she gave Trish a lesson she ended up getting tricked and tied down and tickled. Thank god Andi came home and broke up that little party. But not this time. Trish had promised and crossed her heart that she would not try anything, and so Janey put on one of her favourite yoga outfits and scampered over to her down town flat.

She remembered turning a lot of heads on the way. But Janey always turned heads. At 5’2” she was the shortest of the Bounce Chix. She was also the most athletic. Her tummy was taut and gorgeous, and her legs were defined and curved. She did not have a hard body per se – she had more of a yoga-hottie body. Athletic, but with softer curves. Her chest swelled to a very impressive slope, and her perky butt made men and women alike fall down jogging on the sidewalk behind her. Of course the shorts might have had something to do with that also. My gawd – the shorts. She wore tiny little camel coloured cotton shorts that barely covered her afore mentioned adorable backside. She also wore a midrift chocolate coloured hoodie that barely covered her ample chest and left her entire breathtaking tummy naked in all of its glory. As usual, all she had on her feet were sandals. Janey went barefoot whenever possible, and usually wore sandals the rest of the time.

She bounced along 48th street, her short raven black hair flowing this way and that (always the spunky energetic little cutie) and she thought of how she would structure her routine today. Trish was pretty advanced in her practice. Truth be told – she really didn’t need any lessons. But Janey sure wasn’t going to tell her that. In fact Janey was somewhat taken with the beautiful redhead. Ever since she saw Trish in her Chemistry class at Hayden College she had developed a bit of a crush on the taller svelte hottie. Something about her long flat auburn hair, or her cute freckles. Or maybe it was her long legs and her peaches and cream skin. Either way, Trish was striking. Her prefect red hair was like something out of a shampoo commercial. Her trim athletic figure and the sensual way she moved, was like watching a jungle cat. And her puppy brown eyes made Janey’s heart melt a little. In fact, she liked Trish SO much that she agreed to pretend the whole “tickling” thing didn’t even happen, after all of Trish’s apologies. Usually Janey would hold a grudge. In fact usually she would get immediate revenge, but for some reason, Jane dropped her usual tough-girl attitude a bit when she was around Trish. Maybe one day I’ll just have to catch Trish off guard, and then we’ll see who’s ticklish. Janey thought to herself as she went up the elevator to her flat.

What the hell had happened then…? She remembered looking around the apartment and thinking – Damn – this gal has serious financing. She remembered wondering where Trish was. And then she remembered someone springing out behind her and pulling her hood over her eyes – she thought it was Veronica (another classmate from Hayden). It all happened so fast. Then someone else grabbed her left arm and held it up. The other person cinched her hood so it covered her eyes and then grabbed her right arm. And then they tickled her. She could have taken them both if they had fought fair. Dirty cheaters! But they tickled her sides, damn them, and she tried to wiggle away. After only a second or two of skilful tickling Janey turned to jelly. And these two were skilled.

So here she was. Her arms were tied overhead – locked in some kind of comfy fluffy restraints. Her ankles were secured as well in similar fluffy bondage so that her legs were spread out and she was almost on her tippy toes. She was standing – stretched tight enough that she could not move at all, only a little tiny wiggle room (though she had to admit she was not at all physically uncomfortable). But she was not a happy camper. Her hood was still cinched closed over her eyes and had been tied shut in a nice little bow. Her nose and her mouth were the only exposed parts of her face. She had lost her shorts in the carpet struggle – damn damn damn again! So she was only wearing a tiny pink silk thong and her chocolate hoodie – which was stretched up with her arms so that even the underside curve of her breasts was exposed a bit. Hoo boy. This was not good she thought.

“Trish! You promised!!!!!” Janey had yelled “I trusted you!!!!!! I’m gonna kick your scrawny butt if you don’t lemme GO!”

But there was no reply. Dirty stinkin’ liars.

“DEATH Trish! Death and Pain. I’ll spank you so hard you’ll wish you had someone else’s ass! I’ll….. I’ll….. get Hailey and Andi to help me tickle you for days and days!” She had threatened. But she knew it was all bullshit. Janey was more than a little freaked out. She had been tickled by Trish before and she knew what might happen if Trish tickled her again. And no one was talking to her. Her tummy heaved in and out slowly as she tried to control her breathing. She felt goosebumps on her thighs and belly. Oh shit…. Oh shit… oh shit…. Please god…. If you’re listening……. Don’t let them tickle me, Janey silently begged. And finally the silence was broken.

“Hey there Biscuit” came the honey-sweet voice of Trish “I feel really bad that we had to wrestle with you. But I know you would not have let us tie you up otherwise. You remember Very don’t you Janey?”

It WAS Veronica (Very for short) that had helped! Janey could picture the Latin beauty, also from her chemistry class. Very was as exotic and beautiful as Trish but kinda in the opposite way. Her gorgeous mocha skin, her silken black hair that feel all the way to the top of her curvy hips, her black eyes, and her amazingly soft hour glass figure. Janey couldn’t see what she was wearing today, but she was sure it was Very’s usual snug torn jeans that hugged her perfect round backside and rode low on her hips, and some kind of spaghetti tank top that proudly displayed her awe-inspiring cleavage, and left her brown tummy bare.

“Hey there, sweet Janey” Very cooed.

“Commoooooooooon Trish” Janey pleaded “Lemme go. You said….”

“I know Janey, but last time we were so rudely interrupted. I’ll tell you what, if you decide that you don’t like the tickles after today, then I’ll never tickle you again. But until then… I wanna see if I can make you laugh even harder than the last time! I have been waiting for this for weeks, honey”

And without anymore warning or discussion Trish began to glide her fingers up Janey’s belly, and Very began to lightly run a long pink feather down Janey’s back.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!” Janey squealed, and double shit, she thought as she realized she was going to get tickled by Trish in the front, and Very in the back. Double threat! Damn damn damn.

“Such a sexy tummy!” Purred Trish as she fluttered her finger tips up and down Janey’s sides.

“EEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Janey replied. She was so ticklish. So very horribly amazingly ticklish. As they touched her midsection lightly in playful tickles poor Janey erupted in laughter. Oh no oh no oh no she thought again and again. Please don’t. But they did. And they weren’t showing any signs of stopping.

“I love your sweet laugh Janey! We’re gonna tickle you everywhere! Trish would tease as she traced the curves of Jane’s supple belly. Very said nothing, she just giggled sweetly as she ran her long feather along the back of Jane’s gorgeous thighs.

“OOOOhooooooo EEEEEEHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Janey wailed as she began to be overwhelmed by the tickles. Oh god no….. please don’t do this to me…… pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze….she thought, but she already knew that it had begun. A little fire had started in Janey’s tummy (it seemed to light up whenever she was helpless like this). And Janey also knew what would happen to that little spark of arousal if they continued to tease and tickle her.

“I have to confess something Janey.” Trish whispered softly.

AAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Jane roared in response, so loud that I’m not even sure if she was really listening.

“I think I have a major crush on you. All I wanna do is touch you and make you laugh for me. Its only been fifteen or twenty minutes Biscuit, and already you are laughing your heart out and wiggling like a sweet ticklish plaything under our fingers!!” Trish said sweetly as she danced her fingers up and down Janey’s ribs to delightful effect.

“WAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAP ………… OHO STAAHAAP!!!!”

“Poor Janey….” Very giggled as she tickled Janey’s inner thighs – now with two long thin feathers. This was the first time Jane could remember being tickled quite so wickedly. They were driving her insane!!!!!! Especially considering her only defense was a teeny pink thong and a small hoodie. The tickly touches from Trish were the worst. She stroked her long and perfectly manicured nails over Janey’s smooth torso and every stroke tickled madly. Every movement brushed her skin in JUST the right way to make her buck in unbridled laughter and lust. And her little fire grew.

“Poor Janey has SUCH a ticklish tummy, don’t you baby? We are going to drive you crazy Jane. I can’t help myself You are such a tease. I mean - listen to that pretty laugh. I think you might be the most adorable thing, ever!

“YAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!”

“Now tell me – does this tickle??” And they tickled her even more. God how they tickled her. Trish would walk her hands up Janey’s naked quivering tummy and dance them back down to her panty line. Very would stroke her feathers up and down Janey’s blushing thighs and make sure they gently brushed her silky undies. It had only been about an hour. But Janey was completely tickle drunk. She laughed so hard. She had never been tickled like this. They seemed to know her every spot, and everything they did TICKLED so much Janey thought she would explode. Having her eyes covered just turned her on even more. She was so focused on their touch, and it was pushing her and pushing her toward a state to which she had never been before. And the fire in her tummy grew and grew. She felt herself getting so wet. Please not that. Her little thong must be soaked by now. Oh god…. Don’t let them see. Her nipples were so hard they throbbed under her soft cotton hoodie. Oh sweet mercy stop tickling my thighs.

And she laughed and they tickled and she felt herself inch closer and closer to orgasm.

“I think maybe Janey LIKES the tickles Very.” Trish would say.

“NAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! She would retort.

“Look at her – she’s like getting totally turned on!” Very noticed.

“PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!” Janey begged losing control more and more, with every touch and every taunt. The more they noticed her arousal, the more aroused she became.

“Wow – I didn’t realize little Janey was this ticklish!” Very giggled every so often.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

“Told ya.” Trish would tease back “Little Janey is soooooo ticklish! Huh Janey? And she is getting soooooooooo turned on, aren’t ya you horny little tickle bug?”

“OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” was all Jane could manage as she subconsciously tried to rock her hips to get those feathers to tickle her more and tease her less.

Oh wow…. Holy schamoley….. yes oh yes oh yes….. oh not there……… oh please there……. Oh YES there!!!! Please make me…… oh pleeeeeeeeeease….. was all she could think of as her little fire of lust had turned into an all consuming flame. She felt her self starting to rise with excrutiating slowness. Felt herself starting to let go with these fiendish beauties tickling an orgasm right out of her. And just when she thought climax was inevitable, Trish slowed down her tickling touches.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Janey…. Are we getting close?” Trish wickedly whispered as Very continued to lightly feather her thighs. “Do you love it yet cutie?”

“TRIIIIIII HIIIIIII SHHHHHH PLEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEZE…… PLEEEEASE AHAAA AHHAAAAAA PLEEHEEZE!!!!”

“Just say it Janey, and we’ll give you everything you need.”

“IIIIIII HEEEEEE HAAAAAA IIIIHIIII …….. CAAAA HAAAAAAAN’T!! DOOOO HON”T MAAAA …. KE MEEEEEE HEEEEE!!!”

“We’re not gonna stop…”

“PLEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE EEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!”

“Are you sure???”

“DOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOON’T TIIIIIIIHIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLE MEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!”

“Oh I see how it is Janey. If that’s the game you like to play. I think you want to laugh for us some more. In fact, I think our tickles have you pretty excited. So I’ll make you a little deal…”And Trish started to lightly feather her nails on Janey’s glistening lower belly right above her panties – one of her most tickling spots, by the way. “ If you can hold back for just a little longer, we will let you go. But if you just can’t contain yourself…. I’m going to take off that top of yours and I’m going to tickle you so much you will just explode from all the tickles!!!”

“NOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO AHHAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Janey screamed. Oh hell. Now she was done for. Not the teasing. Please. Don’t tease. Oh god. Not like that.

“Somebody is in trouble…” Trish cooed, and Very with expert tickle skill started to stroke Janey’s captive backside with the very very tips of her silken feathers. While Trish slowly started tickling her belly button at the same time.

“What’s the matter Janey? I can’t be tickling you THIS much!” Trish teased

“VEEE HEEEERY STAAAAHAAAAAP!!!!! ACK!!!!! DOOO HOOOON’T MAAHAAHAAKE MEEEEE HEEEEEEE!!!!!” And Janey’s fire in her belly doubled in size and began to grow again – even slower this time. My gawd….. there gonna make me…… oh help…… I can’t take it….. not like this.

“You better not laugh Janey or we’re gonna tickle you naked.”

“Oooooooooooo HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” Janey squeeled

“What’s got you so hot and bothered Pookie” Trish asked as she moved her tickles to right above Janey’s hips, and Very moved aside Janey’s little thong string and dipped her feather between her cheeks.

“VEEEEE HAA HAA REEEHEEY IHIIS….. TEEEEEEHEEEEEKALIHING MEEEEHEEEEEEE SOOOOOHOOOOO….. MAAAAHAAAAAACH!!!!!!” Oh how they are teasing me….. oh GAWD Very…. Don’t stop……. Oh more…. Please more…… oho nooo…. Don’t let Trish take off my top….. not that…… oh hell with it it….. OH VERY please give me more….

“You better hold back Janey. Or I m going to tickle those sweet armpits of yours. Ooooh and those breasts Janey, are you ticklish there too? Yoooooooou Beeeeeeeeeeettteeeeeeeeeeeer HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit honey.” And they slowly tickled her. Trish slid her fingers up Janey’s torso and up under her top. She tickled the sides of her bouncing breasts with soft strokes and she leaned closer to Jane’s belly and blew on her supple skin.

Very pulled aside the thong even more and slipped a devilish feather into Janey’s panties. She feathered in and out and slowly twirled the tip against Janey’s bare pussy.

“YYAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS……… OHHHHHHHO GAAAHAAAAAD….. YAAAHAAAS GAAAAAAAAAWD……” Janey screamed at the tops of her lungs. YES…. Tickle it out of me…. GAAAWD yes…… I’m so close….. they’re gonna make meEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Janey’s knees buckled and she heaved her tummy in and out in gasping breaths. Very’s feather flickered inside her panties, trying to break free, kissing her everywhere, and tickling her closer with every stroke. Trish wickedly teased Janey’s ultra ticklish chest and softly put her lips to Janey’s belly and gave her sweet kiss after sweet kiss on her roasting hot tummy. And finally…. Janey’s fire completely consumed her.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA GAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAD MOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!” That feeeeeeeels ssssoooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOD!!!! Her libido screamed…… Oh more more more more more…. Yes more, and again more.

They kept her in that state for what seemed like an eternity. All the time teasing her and cooing softly to her. And all the time tickling every inch of her tender body. Every muscle in her body clenched, as she wiggled and squirmed and bucked in hysterical all-consuming laughter. She curled up her toes, and tears glistened on her blushing cheeks and still they tickled her more. She guffawed endlessly with her adorable laugh – hoarse from all her exertion, and still, they tickled.

Finally, completely spent, she collapsed into her bonds and into her ticklers’ arms. Very and Trish held her close and giggled as they petted her hooded head and cooled her off.

“Looks like someone was a little pent up.” Very teased.

“Oooooh, I think I love you Janey.” Trish whispered sincerely into Janey’s hooded ear.

Janey just gave in and beamed, a bright sleepy smile spreading across her face. Now THAT was a yoga session, she thought. And she cozied against her new friends. “I’m still gonna have to kill both of you.” Janey giggled.

“Oh really Little Biscuit?” Trish whispered softly. “See, I think you still have some more laughing to do. I think you still have lots more to give.” And Trish untied the little bow on Janey’s hoodie and pulled the hood off her head. She brushed back Janey’s coal black hair and looked into her piercing blue eyes.

“You wouldn’t??” Janey asked softly.

“I might.” Trish replied as she pulled down the zipper slowly revealing Janey’s beautiful chest.

“You can’t! Seriously…. Trish, it’ll kill me!” Janey pleaded and tried to wiggle away

“Awwwww, no worries cutie. A little more tickling never killed anyone. Trust me, if you enjoyed round one…. You are going to LOOOOOOOOOOOVE round TWO!!!!!” Trish promised, as she completely unfastened the zipper and pulled it open. Janey gasped a bit, her pale nipples stiffened even more at the cool air, and she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip.

Trish lovingly crept her hands up Janey’s sides and began to feather her long nails in Janey’s incredible sensitive underarms. At the same time Very began to fondle Janey’s naked thighs with two new, even fuzzier tickly feathers.

“IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! PUUUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!” she begged as she instantly erupted into unbridled hysterical laughter, and a little fire in her tummy started to grow again.

The end…… for tonight ^_^

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back