• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One in a Million F/M Part 2

Tickleslave07

TMF Regular
One in a Million F/M Part 2
My new job begins now
``````````````````````````````````````
Having just had my mind completely and utterly erased then reprogrammed I stood there slightly hunched over with my tongue hanging out of my mouth.
As my mistress walked up standing in front of me now with a sinister grin upon her face.

“Well Sampson, now lets see if your new programing took shall we?
I'm going to count to 3 then snap my fingers when you hear my fingers snap you will awaken do you understand?” Watching me nodding my head a twice I next reply back.

“Yes Mistress I hear and will obey.” With that she counts “1,2,3” Listening to hear the loud snap of her fingers I awoke.

“Sampson, I hope your ready?” Grinning to myself thanks to her re-programming I wiggled my toes in anticipation of my new job.

“Yes Mistress, I'm more than ready what apparatus would you like to restrain me to first?” Her sinister smile watched me as I observed her delicious toes wiggling, calling to me silently.

“Ahh I was thinking of the saw horses behind you Sampson, however before we did that wouldn't you like to get on your knees for your mistress then kiss her toes?” Grinning as big as Mobley in the jungle book cartoon I slowly dropped to my knees immediately to begin kissing her toes softly.

Starting at the bases of both her feet I gave each toe six soft kisses 2 at the base, 2 in the middle of her toes and the last 2 at the very tips of her toes.
Looking down upon me she smiled approvingly at my task set before me so far.

“Oh my Sampson, Yes oh yes, I'm indeed impressed with you, however stand up I'd like to test you on your other job qualification.” Still grinning up to her upon getting back to my feet I quickly kissed the tip of her baby toe as I obey her command.

“Oooo! Thank you Sampson for that baby toe kiss that's was a nice touch”
Seen smiling back at her she gently tugs the leash pulling me to walk a couple of steps behind her.

Page 2
Having been instructed to stop I now stood in front of a series of steps leading up to the padded leather boards going across two saw horses.

“Here we are Sampson the first apparatus up you go.” Quickly I got up and assumed my position kneeling on the boards.
Giggling to herself my mistress approaches me just watching me first place my bare feet into the stock behind me.

“Well if I didn't know any better Sampson I'd think your eagerly anticipating this?” Smiling back at her I playfully wiggled my toes watching her securing those into the stocks tightly behind me.

Walking next to the front she touches my left cheek as she then sees me placing my wrists into the other set of stocks directly in front of me.
Again I watched as she secure those tightly too.

“Hmm now for your hood.” Unzipping the mouth compartment first she slid it over my head then began tying it tight behind me .
Feeling my mistresses fingers dragging along the outside edges of my armpits causes me to erupt hysterically.

“NOOO!! NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! MISTRESS! HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASEEEEE HAHHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHA YOUUU HAHHAHAHAHA DON'T KNOW HHAHHAHHA WHAT HHAHHAHHAHAHAHA YOUR DOING! HAHAHAHAAAHHAHA!!”

“Oh I see my slave has ticklish armpits that's very good.” Still running her fingers back and forth and around few times she views my cock beneath me starting to harden.

“WHOOOO I see someones getting excited?” Grinning devilish I feel her fingertips lightly going down both of my rib cages and then back up again even slowly.

As my head shakes my body starts to bounce around up and down as the tickling of my ribs intensifies.

“Oh my Sampson what ticklish ribs you have.” My mistress replied back as her combination of poking and scratching sent my body thriving in ticklish agony.
Page 3
Sweat covered me as you were merciless in her tickling of me.
It hadn't taken but 15 min before I was in a silent laughter as I continued thrashing about wildly.

Ah Oh, no laughter ooooo but I love your expression Sampson.” The expression my mistress saw was of my ticklish jelly like state expression that could be seen upon me now.

“Better give you a rest, but a short one.” And with that my mistress stopped to do something at her computer.
As my breathing heaved trying desperately to get back to normal.
I Felt something attaching below me to my enlarged cock it surprisingly held it from moving.

“Well Sampson hope your ready for more?” Having said that I immediately
felt something light tickling the head of my cock that had me thrashing about even more wildly than I thrashed before.
My mistress however had completely changed from my upper body to my ass cheeks and the backs of my legs using two feathers to tickle them.

“ooooo two more areas as ticklish as your cock there Sampson are you having fun?” Laughing hysterically she kept an eye on her monitor stopping it when she saw I was about to shoot my load.

“Oh sorry Sampson no no I'm not going to let you do that.” As the tickling may have shopped upon my sensitive cock head it only intensified ever greater on my ass cheeks and behind my legs.

“That right Sampson , Laugh for your Mistress, yes that's a good little slave boy.” Slowly my mistress kept up her merciless tickling of my ass cheeks and behind my legs now however she discovered my bare feet and toes next.

“Aww look at da little piggies, I found how cute Kitchie Kitchie koo little piggies.” As her fingers lightly tickled my toes then made their ticklish ways down to their pads working them slowly down my soles of both feet.
Her mysterious tickling device began tickling my still hardened cock head causing me buck and thrash wildly once more.

“That's it my ticklish little slave boy yesss.” Deciding instead of her fingers to switch to feathers my mistress began slowly brushing my feet with them.
Page 4
Still keeping her eyes upon her monitor my mysterious mistress shuts off her extremely effective device beneath me before it begins to further assist me in releasing my long awaited load.

“Oh my that was a close one Sampson.” Screaming my loudest definitely was music to my mistresses ears as I continued laughing hysterically.
Using not only her fingers my mistress used feathers q-tip swabs and battery powered toothbrushes to keep me in hysteria.

Hours passed however before I flopped down upon the leather covered boards.
My arms spread out extended as did my legs too my vision after having my hood removed was blurred, but suddenly my nose smelt peanut butter in front of me.

“Oh poor poor Sampson did you enjoy your first ten hour session on my first apparatus?” Completely exhausted all I could was was grin slightly back nodding my head yes to her.

“Whooo that's good, now Sampson here is some peanut butter for you to lick off my size 7 feet clean them off good with your tongue.” Sure I knew it was degrading but I was starving. So with as little strength as I still had left to even lift me head I started licking the heels of my mistresses bare feet.

As time passed my tongue made it to the middle of her soles as I continued getting my strength back.
The sweat upon my naked body was starting to dry back into my skin as I licked and sucked upon her toes

Within a matter of minutes I slipped myself off the padded leather boards and landed softly beneath them licking my lips of any remaining peanut butter still around them. “Excellent job Sampson very good.”

Having achieved the ultimate compliment from her I watched her placing the collar back around my neck then re-attaching my leash to it.
I now followed her on my hands and knees, as she lead me into a shower stall.
Once inside the droplets began cascading down my body as I submerged my head under the shower.

Using the soap I applied it vigorously to my upper body, and stomach working my way slowly down to my feet. After re-submerging myself I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder blade turning around I noticed it was my mistress.
Page 5
“Forgive me Sampson, just thought you'd like someone to wash your back for you?” Smiling I gestured with my eyes as she applied the soap to my back working her way down.
I felt her gliding the soap along my ribs causing me to jump a little to the opposite side.

“My My still ticklish are we, I must say you do have a cute ass.” Feeling the soap cleaning it I lifted myself on to my toes.
And felt her using it down the backs of my legs also.
“OK Turn around and rinse off I'll wait outside.” Feeling her lightly tapping my ass I smiled turning around watching her walking out to wait for me.

Several minutes passed before I gently stepped out to see her licking her lips with a towel open to me I walked into it.

“Congratulations Sampson, You passed my audition hurry now I must
put you to bed for tonight tomorrow's another day.” Slowly I watched her playfully strut out beyond my view.

Once back out into her dungeon I noticed her standing on a retractable platform.
Getting down once more on my hands and knees my mistress grins watching me crawl over to her.
“Aw my slave is so obedient thats very good.” Watching her patting my head we begin rising off the floor about 5ft.

With four metal clamps fastened into the wall I stand positioning myself spread eagle as those clamps tightly close around my wrists and ankles holding me in that position.

“There now Sampson, hope you comfortable because this is going to be the position I'll be tickling you in tomorrow, so get a good night sleep.” Kissing me softly she places a blindfold this time over my eyes.
As my head lowers I listen to the silence of the retractable lowing itself with my mistress upon it.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Wow!! What a second part to this story huh.
My audition seamed successful in the eyes of my mistress.
I wonder what will be in store for me in part 3 HA-Ha.
Sorry hate to be a tease and give it away, but you'll just have
to wait. :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much

Hey,
Just want to thank Milgros371 and Smellking for their comments it really means alot.

Ok without further adue get ready for part 3.
I should mention in this I'm getting professionaly trained by a new mistress her name is Amanda.
Also in this part I reveal my own mistresses name.

To understand part 3 better you may have to re-read the last paragraph of part 2 first.
Tickleslave07

much better.. I really liked the mistress. I'm glad that she let you stop and rest. I would have done the same thing.. :wavingguy

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back