• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scifi story; The Princess Slave

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The Princess Slave

Mick was bored shitless. The briefing was lasting forever. He glanced at his watch. Damn! Two freakin’ hours, and they’re still talking about drive systems and attitudinal correction units, and other boring, irrelevant technical crap.

“Jim;” Mick said to his buddy; “Wake me up when they reach the part where we get to kill people.”

“ Will do. Wish I’d thought to get the Zs first.”

“Too late now. I was first.” The rest of Mick’s reply was a snore.

When they got to that part, Mick paid as much attention as the rest of them.

Princess Carmen, delegate to the Chamber of Worlds, was furious and humiliated. Captured by ordinary, run of the mill pirates! They were not even going to try for the huge ransom her people would have paid for her safe return. These lowlife scum didn’t think in those terms.

Because of her sheer physical beauty, this ‘Captain Darkness” who ran this crew of misbegotten refugees from a sausage factory was planning to sell her as a simple bedslave once they reached Tortuga Moon Base. Damn him to hell!

Mick was the leader of the first in force. He was telling his men; “Remember! The boss want’s Captain Darkness alive. He’s gonna be made an example of in front of the whole town. None of the captains get to ignore the Admiral’s orders and get away with it! None of them!”

The pirate ship ‘Blood Moon’, owned and commanded by Captain Robert Darkness, went blithely on its way. No one on board was aware that a heavily stealthed capture shuttle from Admiral Grimsdale’s personal ship the ‘Slaker’, was closing in. The ship’s slave handler had just administered the obedience drug to Carmen. It would take from 5 to 15 minutes to enter her bloodstream. Once it did, it would cause her to imprint on the source of the first verbal command she was given. That source could be man, woman, human, alien, machine, whatever it was, Carmen would be compelled to obey that order, and any further orders from that source, until the source formally passed control of her to whomever ended up buying her.

The handler was standing there, grinning, staring at his watch. The glow of his personal force field let Carmen know that attacking him would be useless. Just as he was about to try a command, to see if the drug cocktail had kicked in yet, the ship’s battle stations alarm sounded. With a muffled curse that Carmen didn’t hear, he ran out of the cell, NOT forgetting to lock the door behind him.

As minutes passed, Carmen began to hope. If the handler stayed away for the entire hour it took the drugs to dissipate, she would not be susceptible to instant enslavement until they administered another dose, and they would have to wait ten days to that without killing her. Ten days during which anything could happen.

Then Carmen heard the vessel shudder to the recoil of her weapons firing, and reverberate twice. The first time was to a hit on her hull by the weapons of a more powerful ship. The second was the sound of an attack shuttle mating with the airlocks and forcing them open.

Then came the sound of small arms fire in the companionways of the pirate vessel. The minutes ticked away. Carmen was strongly hoping that the last five would pass and reprieve her from enslavement, when a figure in full space combat armor looked in through the bars of the door, took in her loveliness, clad as it was only in her underwear, and gave a loud wolf whistle.

Carmen could FEEL her mind deciding that had not been a command. She was about to yell, frantically, “Shut up for five more minutes!” when he blasted the lock out of the door and snapped; “Come on, girly! Follow me!”

That did it. Carmen now felt the drugs imprinting her on this complete stranger. She muttered sullenly; “Yes, master.” And followed.

Two hours later, on the mess deck of the ‘Slaker’, the survivors of ‘Blood Moon’s’ crew were watching the ‘trial’ of their former captain. Admiral Grimsdale sat on a command chair, looking very grandmotherly with her iron gray hair up in a bun. That is, she would have if not for her space combat armor and the weapons that fairly bristled all over it. She said; “Prisoner, identify yourself!”

“I am Captain Robert Darkness!”

Adjusting the magnification on her goggles, Grimsdale sneered; “Darkness, shmarkness! I thought I recognized you. You’re little Bobby Finster (Yiddish for darkness, colloquially misfortune) who used to live upstairs from the butcher shop! Getting above yourself again, like always. I’ve had enough of you. This is your sentence; you’re gonna get SUCH a spanking, oy! Then, you get sent to bed with no supper. In the morning, when you wake up, we put you out an airlock.”

“But, but, I’ll die when my suit air runs out!”

“But me no buts! Besides, who says your getting a suit? On YOU we should waste a good suit? Take him away.” Then, looking around, she called out; “Mickela! Front and center, boychik! Gramma has a job for you!”

Mick stepped forward in front of his grandmother. He came to rigid attention and snapped off a salute so sharp it would have cut a Navy steak. “Yes, Ma’am!”

“Ah, Mick! You’ve always been such an obedient boy! Not like that ungrateful little Bobby. The ‘Blood Moon’ is a good ship. She needs a new captain and crew. You’re the new captain. Pick yourself a temporary prize crew from aboard the ‘Slaker’, then fill out your numbers when we return to Port Royal Asteroid. There’ll be plenty of qualified spacers willing to sign on a with a captain of you’re reputation.”

With another salute, Mick turned and pointed in turn to a half dozen junior officers, then twice that number of senior noncoms and ratings, then two dozen ordinary spacers. Each nodded as they were designated. “All of you, go to your quarters, gather whatever you need with you, store the rest and report to me in the shuttlebay in ten minutes. Go!”

He then headed for his own small cabin to do the same. When he got there, one of his roomies had almost finished packing his duffel. “The rest goes in storage, bro. See ya’ back at Port Royal!”

Checking the contents, adding two more items, he said; “Thanks man! See ya’ there!”

“Just BTW, who’s the near nude cutie, Captain!”

Looking behind him, he started. There was Carmen, still obeying the casual order to follow Mickey. He was nothing if not quick on the uptake. He grinned. “You imprinted on me, when I told you to follow me, didn’t you?”

“Yes, master.”

“That’s why you’re not with the other transferred prisoners, because I told you to follow?”

“Yes master.”

“Ha! Well, continue to follow for the moment. Here, carry this!” He tossed her his duffel. Carmen, fuming, had no choice but to obey.

Most of a shift later, the former “Blood Moon”, under new management and renamed as “Bat Out Of Hell”, was heading for the main pirate base of Port Royal. With everything thoroughly under control, Mick was relaxing in the spacious and luxurious captain’s quarters. He had bathed, and was clad only in a calf-length robe. Carmen, with poor grace, was obeying Mick’s most recent order to prepare herself as if for a lover.

Carmen had bathed and used cosmetics and scented herself. Dedicated to the austere life of a delegate to the Chamber of Worlds, she had lived celibate all her life. The only climaxes she had ever experienced had been given to herself, and infrequently. It felt good, but it felt lonely. She preferred doing without.

Glancing at Mick time and again from the corners of her eyes, she reflected that if she must now break her long held celibacy, she could do worse than this. A lot worse.

Mick was a tall, massively muscled, fit, hard and handsome figure of a 40 year old man. His jet black hair, thick and glossy with health, grew in two natural transverse waves across the top of his head. His equally black eyebrows and moustache were thick but not bushy. His full beard was made up of tightly curled whiskers, blacker still if that were possible, shaped into an aggressive spade by a technique much like topiary. His complexion was ruddy and sanguine. All things considered, Carmen found the prospect of losing her long cherished virginity to Mick not entirely unpleasing.

Mick was very pleased with his contemplation of Carmen. He had no idea she was still a virgin. He had estimated her age at 25 from visual clues, and been surprised when she said she was 32 in response to his idle question. Her shoulder length bright auburn hair fell rich, deep, straight and thick to her shoulders. Her face was an almost round oval, with huge hazel eyes. Her complexion was an ever so slightly tawny pink. Her body was a vision of sexy femininity, from the elegant column of her neck and her softly rounded shoulders, down her feminine arms and hands, to her high, rounded large grapefruit sized breasts, the just visible ribcage, slender waist, defined abdomen, widely flared hips, shapely and muscular thighs and calves, pretty knees, softly rounded belly, firmly globular buttocks, sweetly carven ankles, to her smooth, well fleshed feet, wide for their short length with amazingly high arches and short, wide stemmed toes with little globular tips.

Mick figuratively licked his chops in anticipation. He said; “Tell me your name, little beauty.”

Thinking; “He thinks me beautiful! Yes!” she replied; “I am called Carmen, master.”

“Carmen, I am about to ask you a series of questions. Most women automatically, unthinkingly lie when asked some of them. I want you to answer all my questions truthfully, for the next hour or so.”

Carmen, thinking that he would now find out her identity, and that she could be ransomed, felt a brief pang of disappointment at the thought that he would not take her virginity after all. “Yes master.”

His first question took her by total surprise; “Carmen, are you ticklish?”

Looking shocked, reluctantly and under compulsion, Carmen said; “Yes, master.”

“Hah. On a scale from 0 to 10, where 0 is not ticklish at all while 10 is as ticklish as a normal human can possibly be, how ticklish are you?”

“On that scale, master, 11 or so.”

“MORE than an normal human can be?”

“As a lawyer, I had all my senses enhanced by genetic engineering, so that I could better read others in conversation, testimony and negotiation.”

“Like a human lie detector?”

“Very similar, but more so.”

“Oh, very good! Now, on the same scale, how ticklish are the bottoms of your feet and your toes?”

Now apprehensively, Carmen said “They are at least 12, perhaps even 13, master. Master, why do you ask?”

“I ask because I have rather a fetish I like to indulge in. That fetish is tickling the women to whom I make love. It’s actually a bit of an obsession with me.”

Carmen, now looking most fetchingly terrified, moaned to herself; “ Ohhhhh nooooooooooooo!”

Mick took Carmen by the hand and led her into the bedroom. He spoke a single word; “Disrobe.”

Murmuring “Yes, master.” Carmen complied.

As she was stripping, Mick reached to the bedside table and opened the top drawer. He drew out a compact kit he had transferred there from his duffel. Opening this kit, he took out a number of bondage devices.

Gesturing Carmen onto the bed once she was nude, Mick pulled up a chair and spent a few moments just contemplating her loveliness. Then he began to bind her.

Mick started with a set of wide, thin woven bands. Each had a tiny medallion attached in the center. They expanded to slip onto Carmen’s lissome limbs and forehead, then contracted to fit snugly but not uncomfortably. At Mick’s mental commands, the bands would hold immovably in space relative to the solid walls they had orientated upon, or move in any direction and to any distance he desired.

One of these bands went around Carmen’s forehead. One encircled each slender wrist. One went around each upper arm, just below the underarm. One encircled each leg just above the knee, and one went on just above each ankle. Carmen noticed that she could feel his touch right through the bands as if they weren’t even there. One went around her chest just below her breasts, and another around her waist. They were chameleon like, adjusting to match the color of her skin and fading to invisibility except for the medallions, which held the circuitry that made them work.

Then, Mick took out ten tiny floater pads. They formed two size-graduated sets of five. Mick attached one to each of Carmen’s toenails, smallest to the smallest and so on until the biggest in each set attached to the nails on her big toes. In response to his mental commands, they moved her toes around, causing them to flex, scrunch and wriggle. Now Mick was satisfied with Carmen’s bondage. He told her; “For the rest of the sleep period, feel free to move as you choose. The bonds will hold you as I wish. You can wriggle, squirm, struggle, fight, and make any sounds you want. These quarters were soundproofed anyway.”

Carmen was wondering why she would want to struggle or fight; then she knew. Mick began tickling her!

Carmen was every bit as ticklish as she had told Mick, and maybe a little more than she realized. Mick started slow and easy, making light circles in the hollows to either side of her ankles with the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Even that tickled enough to make Carmen giggle. He kept on tickling her ankles, and she kept on giggling. Soon she started to wiggle; the tickle seemed to increase with time, and she had to try to pull away. Of course, she couldn’t pull away, but she had to try. Oddly, she sort of liked the helpless, slightly out of control feelings it gave her.

Then Carmen felt Mick’s fingertips graze up and down her calves. He spread his fingers so that the five fingertips of each hand traced lines that modeled the shapes of her calves, leaving trails of ticklish sensation behind as they went. This tickled more, and her giggles and wiggles increased steadily. So did her enjoyment. Damn! Carmen was deeply surprised. This was fun!

When Mick’s powerful fingers began to play with her kneecaps, Carmen squealed and struggled and wriggled violently. It just felt so weird! It tickled in a very different way, but oddly, this too was enjoyable.

Next, Mick decided to tickle her thighs. He really enjoyed feeling her silky smooth, soft skin ripple over the firm muscles of Carmen’s athletic thighs! As he began with the fronts and outer sides of her thighs, this didn’t tickle too badly. It was enough to keep her giggling and moving around as long as his hands kept moving across her skin. And this, too was enjoyable. This too was fun.

There was also another dimension to what she was feeling; in all of her life, Carmen had never felt the touch of a lover. It had just never happened. Now, she was experiencing the touch of a man who owned her, a man whom she knew fully intended to take her sexually, a man who was handsome and sexy and masculine and just generally Hot with a capital aitch! And she liked it. Damn yeah she liked it!

When Mick made the bands lift her a bit, she wondered why. Then his hands moved to tickle the backs of her thighs. That tickled a little more than anything else had yet, but it felt REALLY good too, and she just LOVED the way it turned her on. Mmmmm, this felt nice she thought, as she giggled and undulated. Wow! Tickling! Who knew?

When Mick’s fingertips grazed over the creases where Carmen’s legs met her buttocks, Carmen ‘eeped’ and jumped. Mick smiled and did it again, and again, and again. He liked making her react helplessly that way, and she liked it too. The physical signs of her growing arousal were quite unmistakable.

Mick slid his hands down to the hollows behind Carmen’s knees. Tickling her there kept the tease going, but the tickle was much stronger. After a few seconds of wild giggles, Carmen found herself laughing out loud for the first time since her capture. Whoooohoo! That REALLY tickled! She laughed and she thrashed about like a wild woman. She still found herself liking it!

“What am I, weird?” Carmen thought. “Why am I having so much FUN getting tickled!?”

Mick caused the bands to spread Carmen’s legs a little wider, and started to tickle her inner thighs. Here the tease definitely was stronger than the tickle. The skilful stroking seemed to unerringly find every cluster of nerve endings. Mick’s touch was making Carmen hotter than she had ever felt in her life. She already felt certain that by the time Mick decided to take her, she would be ready to be taken. Hell, she was ready to be taken NOW!

Mick began to tickle Carmen’s buttocks. That made her squirm very hard, and again it made her laugh out loud. He was getting her so damn horny with all this tickling! She laughed and laughed, sounding happy and feeling that way. She loved the sensations his fingertips, fingers and palms made as they glided all over her ass. Then his hands slipped around her hips to tickle her groin and lower belly.

This new tickle attack kept her laughing, and stepped up the turn on to a whole new level. Carmen felt silly and giddy, and very out of control. It tickled, and it teased, and it made her want him so much! What was going on inside of her? She really didn’t understand.

This whole business was making Carmen feel very, very submissive. Her entire life up until now had prepared her to dominate in political or legal debate, over opponents male or female. She should hate being made to feel submissive, she knew, and yet here Mick was doing exactly that to her, and it felt GOOD! Not only did she find herself loving the submissive feelings Mick was making her feel, she was deathly afraid she might start to love Mick for giving her these feelings!

Then a fingertip dipped briefly into her navel, and Carmen screamed! Her body bucked hard in ticklish extremity. So, of course, Mick did it several more times, each repetition producing the same delicious reaction from Carmen. A soft chime sounded; Mick had been tickling Carmen from her hips to her ankles, with minor breaks now and then, for a full hour.

Mick started to tickle Carmen’s lean, sexy belly. Again, the feel of the creases between muscles delighted him. He ran his fingertips back and forth along those over and over and over. The way that forced Carmen to chortle as if with glee, the expressions it put on her beautiful face, were just wonderful. Mick really liked this.

Now he spread his big hands across both sides of Carmen’s shapely rib cage. Each fingertip seemed to move on it’s own, seeking a sensitive spot to begin on. Carmen moaned; “Oh, no. My ribs are sooooo ticklish! Please, not my ribs? Please?”

Even as she said it, Carmen may have dimly realized that she was saying exactly the wrong thing. Mick’s face lit up with a big grin: “Oh yes. Yes, your so ticklish ribs little Carmen. I want you to squirm for me. I want you to laugh for me. Now!”

And with those words Mick started to tickle her ribs. Strong fingers pressed the flesh against and between the bones, not hard enough to cause bruises, but just enough pressure to tickle unbearably. Carmen burst out into loud, throaty, guttural laughing. As Mick kept on tickling her, she just laughed harder and harder.

Carmen was twisting from side to side, twitching her luscious hips back and forth, arching her sweet torso upward, then pulling it down as hard as she could, trying to hollow her stomach. No matter how hard she struggled and thrashed, she couldn’t gain even a split second’s respite from the terrible, wonderful tickling sensations that seemed to be swarming all over her ribs!

Oh, how she laughed! Mick drank in the sweet peals of forced merriment. Somehow, the look of enjoyment on Mick’s handsome face only made the sweet feelings of pleasure and enjoyment that kept sneaking up on Carmen through her ticklish torment all the harder to resist.

In her mind, Carmen was wailing plaintively; “This man is torturing me! Why do I love the way it feels? Why does it turn me on this way? Why oh why do I feel myself starting to love him for doing this to me? This is nuts! I must be crazy!”

But all that came out of her mouth was that loud, throaty, sexy laughter in peal after peal. Carmen tried to stop laughing and speak. She tried with every ounce of willpower she possessed, but it wasn’t enough. She just could not stop laughing!

Then, Mick stopped her laughter. He did it by covering her entire mouth with his in a deep, wet, irresistibly sexy kiss. He did not abate his tickling of her ribs in the slightest degree while he kissed her. The wave of arousal that flooded Carmen’s nervous system at that overwhelmed all her senses. She wanted to feel him inside of her RIGHT NOW!

Unfortunately, there wasn’t much she could do about it. Her vocal apparatus was occupied in producing laughter. The movements of her body were totally out of her control. She tried to communicate her desire the only way she could, by kissing back as best she was able through her laughter.

Mick got the message. He changed tickling tactics. Now his fingertips were gliding lightly up and down Carmen’s delightfully shapely, exquisitely smooth skinned flanks.

This tickled even more than the pressure on her ribs had done, and she found herself laughing even more wildly. She was so out of control, the sensations were almost getting to be less enjoyable, when Mick began to nibble and lick Carmen’s already mostly erect right nipple.

“Yessssss!!!!” Carmen thought; “This feels ssssssoooooooo good!!!!”

She didn’t know why, but the tickling seemed to enhance the sexual tease, and vice versa. This was wonderful, despite how much torture it was! Carmen’s wiggles assumed a more sexual, sensual character, more expressive of desire and pleasure than torment and avoidance.

Mick moved his skillful, teasing mouth back and forth from nipple to nipple, with an occasional detour to kiss her mouth. Carmen’s mind was relaxing now, just letting her body enjoy and react, not even trying to keep any self control anymore.

Even when began tickling her armpits, which tickled way more and drove Carmen wild. Even when his fingers lingered endlessly in those soft and sensitive hollows, dancing like the legs of two maddened spiders. Even when the intensified tickling sensations made her HOWL with mindless laughter, Carmen just loved and enjoyed every instant of sweet ticklish torture.

Then Mick was tickling her boobies (as Carmen rather childishly thought of them)! That was the most intense tickle yet, but it was also the best, most wonderful sexual tease. All while his mouth kept on jumping among three highly responsive areas dispensing pure pleasure.

Mick lay beside Carmen now, and he proceeded to nuzzle, kiss, nibble and tickle her throat and the sides of her neck with his mouth and his hands. Carmen twitched, shuddered, gyrated, twisted and howled as the tickle-tease swamped her with sensory overload.

Mick discovered that teasing Carmen’s lovely, intricately whorled and convoluted ears with his tongue made her shriek and jump in a way he found very exciting. So, naturally, he did that a LOT. Carmen enjoyed that in spite of herself.

There was another of those dings. Mick had spent an hour tickling Carmen from her trim hips up.

Mick broke off and allowed Carmen to regain her breath. He enjoyed the sight of her gorgeous, naked, desperately aroused body. Mmm. Yummy. He pushed himself up the bed to rest his back against the headboard.

Sending commands to the bands holding Carmen via the medallion shaped controllers, Mick levitated her a few inches off the bed, then spun her around. He adjusted her position so that her bare feet were about 12 inches from his face.

Mick began tickling Carmen’s feet. She had no self control whatsoever when it came to tickling sensations on her bare feet. Mick began slowly, with one fingertip softly tracing slow circles on the heel of Carmen’s right foot.

Carmen was instantly, helplessly laughing. Her body fought her bonds, to no avail. The sound of the laughter the foot tickling wrung from her unwilling lips was somehow happy and excited. It sounded like she loved it. On some levels she did.

Mick stepped up the intensity of the tickling sensations by tiny increments. One finger on each foot. Two on one, one on the other. Two on each. Only teasing the heels, then playing over the balls of her feet, then exploring the flats of her soles, then freely wandering all of those areas.

After about 15 minutes of this Mick paused and watched Carmen breathe.
The sight was very nice. A vista of natural beauty as her laughter subsided to giggles and then normal breathing. After a few seconds, when it seemed Carmen was about to speak, Mick began tickling her toes.

Mick used the toe lock floaters to immobilize Carmen’s delectable, cute little toes while he began with one fingertip again. Adding fingers one by one until all ten were active, Mick explored every millimeter of the pretty, defenseless toes displayed so invitingly for his unblinking regard.

The pads of Carmen’s toes were very ticklish. The stems of her toes were more ticklish than that. The tiny parts of her toe pads that faced back towards the main body of the foot were way sensitive, very very tickly indeed. The soft skin in between Carmen’s toes was more ticklish yet, but the most ticklish spots on Carmen’s lovely, tender toes were the very tips.

To be tickled there was something Carmen found utterly unbearable. Her laughter emerged as a series of agonized screams. Worst of all was the fact that the toe lock floaters kept her toes totally still, held by the toenails. No matter how hard she strained, she could not make the delicately responsive flesh move away from the light, teasing touches that tickled so inhumanly!

Carmen felt she was losing her mind, and she couldn’t do a thing except laugh and grow steadily hornier as her feelings of helplessness, arousal and submissiveness grew. Dammit, she wanted Mick SO BAD right now!

Mick broke off and again just watched while Carmen got her breath back. This time he misjudged a little, and she managed to blurt out a coherent statement; “Master, I want you so bad, take me please!”

“Huh!” Mick thought. “That was unexpected.”

Aloud, he said; “A slave desires her master? She craves his presence inside of her? She wishes to please him and pleasure him and herself?”

Carmen gasped; “Yes, yes and yes! Please master, I beg you!”

Slowly, considering, Mick nodded his approval. He stood to drop his robe. He had nothing on underneath. Carmen decided that Mick looked even more desirable starkers than with the robe on or in uniform. Or that might be just because Carmen was turned on like a radio and hornier than a box of horned toads.

Mick resumed his place on the bed. To Carmen’s inexperienced eye, he seemed to be at least as ready as she was. She had to admit that what she saw looked impressive. As wet and ready as she was, she wondered if something as thick as what Mick had would fit.

It did fit, and filled her up to perfection. He seemed to be just the right size and shape to stimulate her clit and g-spot with every movement. Mick used the bands and floaters and his powerful hands to move her into just the right position, then pulled her floating form onto himself.

Mick raised his knees, placing his feet flat on the bed, and let Carmen’s back come to rest against his thighs. Her palms were placed flat on the bed as well.
Mick thought at the bands and toe locks, so that Carmen was bent at the hips and knees. Her bare heels hovered in the air just a few inches from his muscular chest.

Carmen was wriggling, trying to get some enough friction to push herself over the edge, wishing Mick would help her by thrusting. Then Mick raised both hands and began to graze the tips of all ten fingers down the taut, immobilized arches of Carmen’s defenseless bare feet.

Carmen erupted in ticklish hysteria. The laughter poured out of her in an uncontrollable flood. In a desperate, instinctive attempt to pull her hyper-ticklish arches away from the unbearably maddening fingers, Carmen’s womanly hips jerked and thrust and bucked. Every move sent waves of sensation flowing up her nerve trunks to the pleasure center in her brain as it caused her erotic trigger points to rub against Mick’s.

Never in her life had Carmen laughed so hard and wildly. Mick kept slowly, gently, relentlessly stroking those soft arches over and over and over again. To the incredibly ticklish Carmen it felt like forever that she was suspended in steadily growing happy agony, but it really took slightly less than two minutes before she climaxed. It was the first time she had experienced an orgasm that was given to her by another person, and it was intense, powerful and satisfying beyond any dream of sexual fulfillment she had ever had.

She tried to keep count, but eventually Carmen lost track of how many times she came before Mick did, but it was more than the number of fingers on both hands. She had reveled in the incredible, wonderful, unendurable ticklish torture Mick inflicted on her tender arches, while she peaked again and again. Each one had been better than the one before.

The incredible feeling of Mick’s fingertips gliding relentlessly across the tightly stretched skin of her arches, teasing the sensitive flesh, over and over, tickled Carmen beyond any hope of human endurance. It kept making her laugh like a madwoman and howl like a BaneSidhe even while the involuntary motion the tickling forced from her body rubbed her primary erogenous zones against his rampant member through orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, Mick’s massive climax seemed to complete her sequence, tipping over some edge into one final, mind-blasting super orgasm. Then he dried them both off with a towel which he tossed into the recycler when he was done.

Mick powered down the toe locks, finger locks and bands and sent them off to their storage bin in a drawer. Mick held Carmen tenderly, kissing her forehead and closed eyes while stroking her soft, shiny hair. While he held and caressed her, Carmen breathed deeply and experienced slowly subsiding shudders from the aftershocks of the most amazing sex she had ever imagined.

Carmen’s last thought before sleeping was; “Who the HELL would want to be a princess/delegate, when being a slave girl felt THIS good?”

End.

This was a great story. I loved how you focused on the details of touch & bondage & tickling in the story.

Really Fun Story!

First of all I have to say 'ditto' to what lovethemaster just said. This was a really fun story. More tongue in cheek then your usual fare.

I loved her internal struggle about obeying, the wishing for that last five minutes to pass so she would be free of the drug and the "oh hell' feeling from her when the command imprinted.

And then the Yiddish Grandmother OMG!!!

Now to what I really hold so near and dear to my heart. . .the tickling! The restraints were wonderful and provided for fun positions. Your tickling was wonderful and when you got to her feet. . . :wub:be still my heart. Perfection! The slow, percise teasing and tickling, the time and thought you put into every inch of her foot from toes to heel. So wonderful. It made me squirm.

Thanks for a great story!
Nicole <<<<----

Thanks embraceable;

First of all I have to say 'ditto' to what lovethemaster just said. This was a really fun story. More tongue in cheek then your usual fare.

I loved her internal struggle about obeying, the wishing for that last five minutes to pass so she would be free of the drug and the "oh hell' feeling from her when the command imprinted.

And then the Yiddish Grandmother OMG!!!

Now to what I really hold so near and dear to my heart. . .the tickling! The restraints were wonderful and provided for fun positions. Your tickling was wonderful and when you got to her feet. . . :wub:be still my heart. Perfection! The slow, percise teasing and tickling, the time and thought you put into every inch of her foot from toes to heel. So wonderful. It made me squirm.

Thanks for a great story!
Nicole <<<<----

a large part of what I try to accomplish when I write is for women to identify with the 'lees in my stories, and enjoy what's happening to them!

Mitch

o god..what a hot hot story...Mitch this was soo different from your other tales..more hmm light..playful..and i so agree with Carmen...she certainly lucked out in her choice of Master..and the descriptions..oo and wouldn't it be perfect to have those bands for real? to manipulate them on command, to hold the lee perfectly still...fantastic...excellent...love the grandmother as my good friend Nicole ^ did...great job...:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

Wonderful story, a real mix of fetish and gentle mind-blowing sex. Stories like this are such a rarity now in a world of "susan woke up strapped to a table....." type tales. This enters the head of the respective parties and the brain IS the largest sexual organ, no doubt.

Thank you

Arkham

nice story.....shakes his head :cry1: wonder why this story popped up again after all this time

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back