• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lurch Tribute Art

GoldDragon

Hi!

Delurking to post this - and I hope I'm doing it correctly/politely.

When I first began looking online, Lurch's old site was one of the first ones I came across, and one of the best. I have been intending to send a thank you, and this is it.

The artwork in this image is *entirely* Lurch's. He also colored the original, and I've completely stolen his color scheme. What I've done is a digital recoloring/texturing/shading of the piece. (I've also done it without permission ahead of time - I can't find an email addy for Lurch, and I haven't enough forum posts to send a PM. Lurch, if this is not okay with you, say so, and I'll take it down with apologies.)

The coloring job isn't perfect, but I'm tired of zooming in and pixelbusting. Especially while usig a laptop touchpad. :)

How can I not be OK with it? You've done a good coloring job. I like it. That drawing was a representation of my fetish not just for tickling, but for high cut leotards and the color pink, which is a ticklish color.

Ya got any more?

Some artists are unhappy when folks mess with their artwork without permission - and imagine my embarassment when I discovered that contrary to what I'd believed when I first made the post, I *did* have enough posts to send you a PM first.

(And I remembered a post where you'd mentioned that your color choices were intentional - as if the recurring pink lingerie wasn't a hint. :)

I don't have any more made up at the moment, but I wouldn't mind doing more. Got any in particular you'd like recolored?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back