• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The phone book saleswomen (F/FF feet)

d_mov

Business was getting slow for Julie and Tara. As advertising sales women for the local phone directory, their job was tough. Internet websites were offering stiff competition to the traditional phone book. Julie and Tara had made it a point to go to the businesses and talk to the owners directly to try and sell advertising space.

Today they were going to "The Love Store." They were not sure what the store really did but, Kat, the owner had inquired about advertising in their directory listings. Julie was dressed in a tan business suit and a squared toe brown pump. Her bare ankle could be seen a little under her neatly hemmed pant cuff. Tara wore a black pant suit and black dress loafers with tan nylons. Both women were very attractive with long blond hair. Their beauty is one thing they had going for them in the tough sales world.

As they entered the store then found sexy clothes on racks and various love making toys on the shelves along the perimeter of the store. They were greeted buy Kat. Kat was an attractive woman with jeans and a tank top on. A few tattoos and body piercings were noted. Black heeled sandals were on her red toe-nailed feet. Her finger nails were very long and painted a similar shade of red. Kat extended her hand to offer a handshake to Julie and Tara as they entered.

"Hi, I'm Kat." Kat greeted the sales ladies.

Julie asked, "So you are interested in advertising in our directory."

Kat replied, "Yes, many of my customers are business people and staying in the hotels around here while traveling. I understand your phone book is in most of these hotels."

Tara replied, "Yes, great point. I think you will find our book very beneficial."

The women talked and Julie and Tara wanted to know more about the store. Kat gave the ladies a tour. They walked along the store and Julie and Tara were actually impressed buy the cleanliness and layout of the store. As they approached the back of the store there was a beaded doorway that had a neon sign above it labeled "The Playroom."

"What is in that room" inquired Julie.

"Oh," replied Kat, "That has some play furniture. Let's go on in."

The ladies entered the room there were many large furniture devices. Sex slings hung on the wall. There was also a "bondage bed." Tara noticed a stockade type device.

"Is that a stockade?"

"Yep," answered Kat.

"I saw one of those at the amusement park," remarked Julie.

"Well," corrected Kat, "sort of, this is a sex play device so it actually holds you pretty good. The amusement park doesn't actually hold you in."

"Really," asked Tara, "How does it work."

Kat answered, " Well it holds two people and there are holes for the ankles out from the bench and holes for the wrist up higher in front of you. You girls want to try it?"

Tara and Julie looked at each other and liked how the meeting was proceeding. Not wanting to turn off Kat they quickly agreed and were seated. Kat locked in the ankles and wrists of the ladies. Julie and Tara tried to pull out their extremities and quickly discovered that they were quite stuck.

"See girls these things are tight. You can't get out can you?" Kat asked.

"Nope," Julie agreed. "What is the point of them however?"

"Well," instructed Kat, "It is different for everyone. A lot of partners like to use them for play punishment. My boyfriend got me to try to quit smoking using them." Julie and Tara looked puzzled.

"Did you girls do any sales calls where they made you take off your shoes?" Kat asked.

Though confused by the question, Tara answered, "Not usually, but there was the Japanese restaurant."

"Oh, and the Yoga studio." added Julie.

Kat pointed-out "It feels weird to have no shoes on when you aren't expecting to be shoeless. Well, that is an unwritten rule of the stocks. Part of the punishment is the confiscation of footwear. I try to keep my feet pretty working here as I never know when someone is going to render me barefoot. Just a few days ago, my boyfriend got me in there and took off these very sandals on my feet right now."

"Why," asked Tara.

"Well, silly, it is a lot easier to tickle torture feet when they are bare. It was my punishment for getting caught smoking. I'll be right back." Kat left the room.

Julie and Tara looked at each other.

"I am afraid we are not going to be wearing our shoes too much longer" Julie pointed out softly.

"Yes, and my feet are so ticklish. I am in nylons too, you have any on?" asked Tara.

"No, I'll be barefoot, no socks or hose" replied Julie.

Just then Kat walked in with several feathers and small toys. "How are you girls doing?"

"I've been better," replied Julie.

Kat approached the stocks. "I have some toys here, but you know what? I just got a manicure. My fingernails are pretty long. Last week I was on the bondage bed over there for a demonstration and one of my coworkers took advantage of me. She had really long nails just like mine. You know what she did? She took my shoes off and ran her nails up and down my bare soles. I laughed my ass off."

Kat walked up to Julie and reached for her right brown heel, "Are you ticklish hun?"

Julie didn't reply but scrunched her toes as Kat pulled on the heel harder. "Come on girl, you might as well just go with the flow."

Julie fought hard but Kat eventually won out as Julie felt her shoe come off and the air in the room hit her now freshly bared foot. Kat dug right in with her finger nails. Julie bit her lower lip and seconds later let out a little giggle. "Stop, hahaha. It tickles."

"That's the idea" replied Kat. "Your toes are so cute. What are you wiggling them for. Tickle, tickle."

Julie laughed harder, "Stop, hehehe."

Kat stopped, "You know what, we need both feet bare. Give me the other shoe."

Julie shouted, "No."

"OK," Kat dug into Julie's right foot again. "Give up the shoe, now!"

Julie accepted defeat and relaxed her left foot allowing her other shoe to be confiscated. Kat raked both soles as Julie thrashed around on the stockade bench. "Stop, hahahahaha, you're tickling my hehe bare feet. I can't hahahaha stand it!" Julie's feet were also treated to several feathers and pinwheels. Her toes wiggled and feet flexed but they could not escape the torment.

Tara was watching all this hoping her soles would be left alone, but Kat didn't forget her other captive. "Now Tara, what do you think about Julie's ticklish feet. Are yours ticklish?"

Now Tara knew darn well her feet were ticklish. Her boyfriend would help her off with her shoes after a long day and take advantage of her situation. Tara also knew that nylons made tickling much worse. There was something about the thin material that made it worse. Tara was beginning to wish she had opted to go bare inside her shoes like Julie.

Kat approached Tara's loafers. "Oh lookie here, are you wearing hose?" Tara did not reply. "I am not a big fan of them, make my feet sorta fresh if you know what I mean. Well, Tara we can at least get rid of your shoes, the major protection of your tootsies."

Kat was easily able to grap both flats and slip them off Tara's feet. Tara gasped as her shoes were removed as she tried to fight it but the nylons made her attempts futile. "Wow" said Kat "Those are thin hose and look at your cute red toes. Are you wearing a toe ring?"

Tara didn't like her feet getting studied in this way but forgot all about it when Kat's nails hit her soles. "Hehehehe, oh my hahaha gosh, it tickles." Tara's nylon clad toes "danced" as Kat worked them over.

The tickling continued for the next 5-10 minutes. Kat encouraged the ladies to just let it out and their laughter did indeed fill the store.

"Stop please, stop hahahaha." Julie exclaimed.

Kat stopped. She retrieved Julie and Tara's shoes from the ground and replaced them on their feet. The stocks were open and Kat stated as Tara and Julie exited, "Girls I'll take a full page ad in your book." The exhausted sales ladies just smiled.

Kat got out a cigarette as the girls were leaving and a tall tattooed man walked into the store. Kat was startled and the man pointed back to the playroom. As Kat was led back there, Tara and Julie left as the following could be heard in the playroom, "Give me back my sandals, please not my feet, hahahahaha."

ANYTHING for a sale...

What a fun, even goofy, unpretentious little tale!<br>
Julie and Tara's good-natured submission to Kat's playful torture of their tootsies was hilarious. Your neat stage-setting, with the pretext that their stiff sales competition rendered them highly susceptible to every whim of a potential customer, made their ticklish predicament passably plausible. The only possible regret one could have is that the tantalizing Kat let her ticklish patsies off too easy. I'm sure she could have tickled substantially more favorable terms out of them.<br>
'Loved the little coda with Kat absentmindedly taking a cigarette.<br>
With the liberal premise of eager, venturesome saleswomen, surely we can hope for a series of Julie and Tara tales. One to keep in mind is their "renegotiating" terms with Kat.<br>
Thanks for the giggles.

Two toes up, WAY up!

I adored this one because of the innocence that you captured in the characters of Tara and her partner. Kat was also innocent, but she was a little more devious. Either way, there was nothing in this story that seemed cruel or overly torturous.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE fan of the tickling torture stuff:devil:

Butt,

I have a soft side for these kinds of stories too! Thanks for sharing your imagination with me D man!:wavingguy

That was a fun read. Not as dark as some of my current stuff. Try and keep it that way for as long as you can, for once you start down the dark path forever will it controle your destiny... uh... keep up the good work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back