• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anybody know where these pictures are from?

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
Yes, I know. It's me again with the manga images. Sorry. But does anybody know where these three images come from? There's GOT to be more than one page from each of these three graphic novels floating around. If no one has a link or whatever to the whole thing, does anybody at least know what the mangas are called, or what characters/series are being shown?

Damn file size limits! Looks like there's only 2. Sorry.

I've seen these pictures and many others like them in Japanese blog dedicated to ticking some time ago. I don't remember the url though.

Let me see... the first one is a page from a doujin called "Kaeru Tayoubou" or at least that's what I was able to discern from the first page (the main character looks a little too young to be poster here), the second seems to be some earlier work of this guy http://www.alles.or.jp/~uir/index1.htm but again I might be mistaken.
Bye!

Let me see... the first one is a page from a doujin called "Kaeru Tayoubou" or at least that's what I was able to discern from the first page (the main character looks a little too young to be poster here), the second seems to be some earlier work of this guy http://www.alles.or.jp/~uir/index1.htm but again I might be mistaken.
Bye!

Oh wow!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! I didn't realize that was a Crimson Comics artwork! Crimson has some of the best art I've ever seen, and I've been looking around for a long, long time for a definitive list of Crimson Comics doujins (I thought that was a tickling picture. Now armed with this revelation, I wonder how the heck I could have come up with that conclusion). Of course it figures that the site would be in Japanese. Is there an English Crimson Comics site floating around somewhere (or maybe an English language option that I missed), or simply a link to read the full doujins? I imagine it's a paysite, though. I want some of these doujins so badly.

As for the first girl's age, to hell if I know. If she's too young, the mods can remove it. If not, then not. I saw it on this site: http://i-bbs.sijex.net/imageBoard.jsp?id=nikuniku11
It caught my eye because the snake and all the tongues and everything, so I plopped it down here. Speaking of which, sorry about not putting this in the Artwork section. My brain was on vacation.

Glad I could help :D To tell the truth I mistook the crimson comics one for a tickling pic too, actually I'm pretty sure there's an edited version where she's laughing floating around the internet.
About the young "girl comment" I din't mean to criticize you, I was trying to say that I have the full comic but probabily it couldn't post it here because of the age factor; I'm not a natural english speaker and sometimes I involuntarily mess up my sentences sorry...

No, don't worry about it. I'm just stoked that there is a Crimson Comics site after all, and just pissed that it's in Japanese. Is there an English version of this site, or someplace I could download/read these doujins, free or otherwise?

In that case I'd say emule or some other p2p sharing program are your best bet: just copy the name in japanese of a doukin and paste it onto the program, usually they come in rar format.
This worked before for me so it shouldn't be a problem assumed you have installed the japanese language in your OS...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back