• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Adventures of Batman Part 1 The Joker Trapped M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Bruce Wayne was relaxing in his library with his favorite wine when Alfred suddenly appeared. "Master Wayne, there is a priority call for you downstairs. You'll want to take this one." Wayne nodded and thanked Alfred and went down into the bat cave. He saw on his video phone that the police had left an urgent message for him. "We have the Joker trapped. He has no where to go. We thought you'd like to try your new plan on him."

Bruce Wayne smiled to himself as he changed into his Batman attire. His plan took along time to work out, but he felt certain that it would work in teaching the Joker a lesson he'd soon not forget. It was quite ingenious actually thought Batman. It came to him while he was with a certain young woman who was playful and liked how ticklish Bruce Wayne was. When they were in bed that last time, she hand Wayne laughing in fits as she tickled his ribs and belly with her pointed, red nails. He wriggled as she stroked his ribs. Then he got the idea that the Joker could be subdued by tickling and set out to find out if he was ticklish. Batman put the word out on the street to his many informants, one which was a dominate tickler came forth.

She only introduced herself as Madam X and told Batman how the Joker came to her establishment looking for a special service from one of her ladies. When he entered the room, the woman Madam X had chosen for him was an excellent tickler and soon gales of loud, hysterical laughter was heard coming out of the room the Joker rented for the night.

Madam X, of course wanted to know what she would get in return for the information. "What do you want?" asked Batman. Madam X smiled. "When you have had your way with the Joker.. I want my way with you!!!! I have heard that you are ticklish.. very ticklish. I want to tie and tickle you!!" Batman smiled. "Alright. you may have your way with me after I punish the Joker; and yes... I am more than very ticklish as you will soon find out!"

So Batman got in his bat mobile and drove to the police station where the Joker was trapped. He whispered to the police who laughed and called his men to secure The Joker and deliver him to the Bat cave.

Once at the Bat cave, The Joker was placed in confinement while Batman got his tickling tools out. Then he ordered Alfred to strip the Joker and tie him taunting to the new TV center.

The Joker shivered as the cool air of the cave touched his naked skin. "Batman! where are you? Let me out of here!!!" Batman came out of the shadows and took next to the Joker and stroked his ribs lightly with his nails. The Joker looked surprised as he felt the tickling on his ribs and began giggling. "Batman Please!!1 Not that!! Please!!! no tickling!!! You have no idea how ticklish I am!!! Please!! PLEASE!!! I can't bear to be tickled> What.. What are you going to do with that feather?" The Joker's eyes grew wide as Batman moved closer with the feather...

Batman began stroking the feather over the Joker's belly and then around his belly button. The Joker bit his lip, then began giggling and pulling at his restraints. Then Batman twirled the feather around the rim of the Joker's navel, causing him to squeal loudly in ticklish laughter. As Batman kept tickling the Joker, Madam X stood in the background, waiting patiently till Batman finished so she could tie Batman down.Batman swirl the feather in and out of the Joker's underarms then over his pink, erect nipples. His body glistened with sweat as he struggled and laughed loudly.

Batman kept up the tickling for many hours, tickling every place on the Joker's naked body. As he continued tickling the Joker, Madam X quietly came up behind Batman and goosed him in his ribs. Batman twisted his body and let out a giggle. Then Madam X goosed another part of his ribs, causing him to giggle and twist in the opposite direction.

"Madam X! Please Stop! I have not finished with the Joker's punishment yet." Madam x smiled and slipped her hand up under Batman's upper costume and poked his sides. He jumped and giggled as she worked her tickling fingers into his side. Alfred saw that Madam X was teasing Batman and whispered in Batman's ear to let the Joker rest and continue tickling him later so that Madam x could "have her way" with Batman.

Part 2 Batman Tickled! F/M

Batman nodded and he left with Madam x and went to his living quarters. Once there, Madam X smiled as she began to strip Batman's costume off.
Then she tied his arms together at the wrist and then tied them up over his head.

"Let's see how ticklish you are Batman!" teased Madam x as she flicked the tip of her tongue deep in Batman's ticklish belly button. Batman sucked his belly in as he felt Madam X's tongue inside his belly button. She flicked her tongue in and out fast, tickling deeply then along the sides of the belly button. Batman giggled loudly and wriggled as her tongue tickled him.

Then Madam X wiggled the tip of her tongue along his waistline. Batman stretched his muscular body upward and began laughing hard. His waistline was one of his most ticklish spots. She nibble tickled his hips, making Batman thrash and wriggle around. Soon loud gales of laughter filled the room as Madam X kept tickling Batman's most ticklish spots.

Batman felt himself becoming aroused by her tick lings. By this time, she was using a feather on his inner thighs. Batman threw his head back and laughter spilled out of him. Madam X noticed how aroused Batman was getting and pulled a feather duster between Batman's legs, over his hyper-ticklish crotch.

Batman bucked hard as he felt the feathers against his ticklish balls. The tickling touch of the feathers against his genitals sent electricity up his body, making him laugh even harder and buck and thrash. Madam X was feeling aroused herself as she was just s ticklish, if not more than Batman, but she couldn't stop stickling Batman till she totally devastated him.

She soon worked her way down to his bare feet, tickling his toes with her tongue, snaking it in and out between the toes. Batman thrashed violently as she kept tickling his toes. Then Madam X began nibble tickling Batman's arches. He screamed and arched his body and tried to pull his feet away from Madam X. She held his feet with her hands and nibbled his soles. Tears streamed down Batman's face as his laughter turned to silent laughing. His chest heaved up and down hard between laughter to try and nd fill his lungs with air.

"Pl-pleeease.. Ma-ma-madam.. St--St--Stop! I--I-- ca--can't breath!!" Batman begged. Madam X saw how hard Batman was breathing and stopped to let him rest. Batman's body slumped;umped heavily as he kept giggling.

Madam X was still feeling very aroused and knew she needed to release her tensions. She slipped out of the Bat cave and back to her own brothel and sent for her tickler to come to her. Shortly there was a knock on her door.

"Come in quickly!" A tall, thin man slipped quietly into her room with a black, silk bag....

End Part 2

Part 3 Ticklish Madam X. M/F
Madam X smiled as Mr. Quang walked close to her bed. He smiled as he began undressng her. "I see you are feeling ticklish tonight Madam X. You were with Batman." Madam X smiled and laid back on the bed as Mr. Quang finished stripped her naked. "He was strong and so ticklish! It was delicious! He laughed and thrashed as I ran my nails and feathers over his body. The experience was ... so .. arousing. Now I find that I am in need of ... some... " Mr. Quang knew what she needed. He tied Madam X's arms up to the headboard. Then he tied her bare feet to the end of the bed. He took a long goose feather and teased Madam x by first drawing the tip of the feather down between her firm breasts down to her belly button. Madam X wriggled as she felt the tip of the feather tickling her lightly. Then he took the feather and began tickling between her breasts then around the bottom of both firm breasts. Madam X began giggling and wiggling back and forth. Then He took the feather and tickled the tops of both breast and then into her underarms. Madam X's giggling got louder, especially as he began tickling her underarms with the feather. He tickled around each pink, erect nipple then tickled each nipple till Madam x began bouncing on the bead, laughing loudly..

Last edited:
Really Good Story

I really like yoor story. My favorite stories are the ones involving characters most of us are familiar with like Batman, Robin, Tarzan and others.

Are you working on Part two of the Batman Story? I would like to see Batman get tickled as well.

Anyway thanks a lot. Please keep thjem coming

[email protected]

Very Nice ..............

Looking forward to part two!!! ........................:veryhappy

Please don't neglect Batman's feet!!!!! ................... :feets::feets:

:wavingguy

Wonderful!

WOW! Great job,Lady Feathers!:bowing::bowing::bowing:

I`m glad that Batman was noble enough to allow Madam X some time with him! I hope we hear much more of Madam X! She is a great character,and a wicked tickler! Nibbling along the waist and tonguing the navel would drive anyone insane!Send her over to me when she finishes with the Caped Crusader!:wub::smilelove

I wonder just how much acting Bats was doing when being tickled. After all, he's been trained to withstand worse forms of torture...and Batman--Mr "I'm your worst nightmare.." --begging? Hmm..then again, that might be a trick on his part...like faking a weakness so that if someone like Joker decides to torture him, he can escape if he needs to .

Still...the image of the big, scary Batman bein forced to laugh and beg is pretty funny ....almost as funny as him singing in the Justice League cartoon lol ( Bats in that series has a pretty good singing voice lol)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back