• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Esurance (FF/f feet)

Redscript

TMF Expert
Here is a pic of Erin from Esurance. It was requested by Hawaiian Prince.

Whee, once again so nice to see you're working again, love the new pic.:dogpile:

And as a critical note, you've improved a bit since your last pic, the body parts seem to be more in normal proportion, and the fingers and fingernails you've drawn look much better than before, you've definately mastered the art of being able to draw nails in a manner that depicts motion and also drawing them as seperate entities from the fingers, a skill which at first i thought you lacked and your fingers always looked somewhat pointy, but now you've definately gotten that down.

On the other hand your drawing of the toes seems a bit off, no offense but it seems on the left foot, the lee's left, her toes are spasming about in an attempt to escape tickling, but the way which you've drawn them makes them look a little too long, and their curling makes them look more like stubby fingers, but i'm sure you'll definately improve on that with time.

Last edited:
Yeeesssssss!!!!

Redscript, in a word: NICE! I've thoroughly enjoyed all of your work thus far and this piece is definitely a great addition to your TMF portfolio, especially with your using a mainstream, licensed face. I must say that your style of using lithe, somewhat androgynous character depictions is a welcome addition to the bevy of talented artistry that appears on "The Forum". Incidentally, your tag/quote from Rocketbilly does do us GunGrave fans proud!
Keep up the excellent work, my good man!

AWSUM!!! Ive been waiting so long to see someone do a pic of her! Realy great work!

Erin!

Adventure chicks always get bound and gagged, and Erin is asking for it!

Thank you for your comments everybody.

Player 0: Thank you very much. Regarding the toes, they're long because I like them that way and The Hawaiian Prince requested long toes. Now they look like that because of the angle. If they were slightly to the left or right, then they'd look more normal. But I agree, I need improvement in that field, seing that was the most difficult part of the drawing for me.

Goskatkl: Thank you. As for the quote, one of the best in gaming I believe. And besides, GunGrave characters simply kick ass.

Hawaiian Prince: You're welcome.

This is really nice. I wish more people would do art involving lovely little Erin. She is easily in my Top 5 of "Cartoon Characters I Want To Have Sex With". :triangle:

I found a pic of Erin tied up that looks quite nice, attached below. Now if only that thing was a feather tickler instead of a gun of some sort...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back