• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle that tummy!

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
This was the 1st story I ever submitted to the old TMF about a year ago. One of the threads in tickling discussion made me decide to repost it. I took a few experiences with two college girlfriends and let my imagination go. Hope you like it!

I first saw Lucy in the coffee shop of a bookstore I used to visit. She was about 5’5” with fashionably cut red hair down to her shoulders. She was a real cutie and wore glasses that gave her a studious air.

Eventually she came to recognise me as a regular and we would shoot the breeze from time to time. It was not unusual for us to indulge in a bit of mild flirtation by the cappuccino machine either. On one particular day I walked in and was stopped dead in my tracks.

She was wearing a small, tight T-shirt covered in Japanese writing and hipster jeans. These conspired to reveal a lovely, flat tummy and a gorgeous deep innie bellybutton. The hipsters showed off her gently flaring hips and narrow waist to fabulous effect. She wore a black leather belt on her jeans. It was one of those thick double-pronged belts with lots of metal eyelets that seemed to weigh down her jeans and expose even more of her belly. Every now and then she would stretch up to get something from a high shelf and her belly would be pulled taut. When she did that I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

I’ve always had a thing for girls with nice bellies so I was mesmerised. She caught me looking so I took the brazen approach and told her that she had a great bellybutton. I’m not sure if she had ever been complimented on it before but I think she was quite flattered.

As things seemed to be going well, I asked her out and thankfully she accepted. We went for a drink after she finished work. This time she was wearing a baggy hooded sweatshirt so I couldn’t gaze at her stomach but I knew I’d get another chance! She was great fun and I was pleased to discover that we shared the same silly sense of humour. There was definitely a spark between us too.

We hit it off and started seeing each other fairly regularly. A few weeks later she came over to spend the evening at my place. We were both feeling lazy and decided to have a night in.

As usual there was lots of silly horseplay like pillow fights and water fights. She always seemed to keep her composure better than me and would look at me in mock disapproval over her glasses and chide me for being a naughty boy (think of being reprimanded by the sexiest teacher you had at school and you are just about there.) I knew though that tonight she would be the one losing her composure.

We opened a bottle of wine and sat on the couch where we started chatting about our “kinks.” I told her how when I was a kid, my cute sixteen-year old babysitter used to tickle me if I misbehaved. (I used to misbehave a lot!) The kinky subjects got me itching to do some tickling. As the bottle of wine was emptied, the tone of our conversation became bolder. I stood up, took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Maybe it was the effect of the wine but I was feeling quite daring.

“Right, Lucy. I’m going to tie you to the bed now.” I said in a matter of fact way.

“You kinky beast.” She said with a grin. “You are going the right way for a spanking.”

“Not tonight.” I countered.

She gamely followed me and I used some scarves and ties to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed frame. She asked me what I had in mind but I kept quiet with a knowing smile. This was new territory for both of us so we agreed that if she got too freaked out or uncomfortable she would shout out “artichoke” as a signal for me to stop and untie her. She also asked me to promise that she wouldn’t end up nude whilst tied up (well, not completely anyway.)

As she lay spread-eagled on the bed I produced an old bandanna.

“What’s that one for?” She asked curiously.

“Blindfold.” I replied.

“Why do I need a blindfold?”

“You’ll find out.” I responded. My plan was that by taking away her sight, her other senses would get amped (especially her tactile sense I hoped!) It would also add to the tension and unpredictability for her.

I removed her glasses; I looked into her wide blue eyes and winked at her. Then I blindfolded her. I looked down at my lovely captive. She was wearing the same faded hipster jeans as the day I had first seen her belly but this time she was wearing a form-fitting turquoise blouse. She still wore her Adidas Gazelles too.

She cocked her head to one side. “Ok, so now what are you planning to do.”

I stroked her hair, kissed her gently on the lips and said, “It’s a surprise.” I then blew softly on her neck. She gasped and giggled at the cold draught.

I walked to the foot of the bed and unlaced and pulled off her shoes and tugged off her socks. I could feel her stiffening in anticipation as I bared her feet. She had lovely little size six and a half feet with high arches and cute little toes.

“Oh you swine!” She giggled, “I should have guessed what you had in mind. If you do, I’ll beat the crap out of you!” She was already bunching and flexing her toes in anticipation.

Her next threat was drowned out as I wriggled my fingers against her defenceless soles. Her toes bunched and clenched as she tried to escape my fingertips. Her ankles were tied quite closely to the bed frame she didn’t have much room for movement. I ran my fingers all over her soles and pushed my index fingers into the arches, tracing the line from heel to the ball of the foot as her body arched and bucked on the bed. I tormented her baby soft soles for a few more minutes. She had a really cute laugh and I was trying to elicit as much laughter possible.

Lucy was giggling away. “You bastard! You are so going to pay for that. Just you wait.”

I let her have her say before I unleashed my next salvo. I had prepared a few props for the evening’s entertainment and the first was an old soft bristled toothbrush.

To say I was excited would have been an understatement. I had longed to tickle her for ages and her giggling and wriggling were electrifying. I could tell she was enjoying it too despite her threats.

“You can let me up now.” She said.

“Are you saying the magic word?” I whispered teasingly in her ear.

She screwed her nose up and smiled as she considered her response. “Hmmm. No. I think I can take whatever you’ve got to offer.”

“Are you sure?” I said, laughing.

“Give it your best shot!” She said defiantly.

A perfect answer. I love a challenge and so does Mr Toothbrush. I ran the bristles gently along the sole of her left foot.

“Ahh!” She gasped. “What was that?”

I chuckled and grabbed her big toe. I took the brush and began to lightly scrape the toe and the wrinkled flesh around the joint. Lucy squealed and began giggling again. I ran the brush back and forth over the toes and the spaces in between. I hummed to myself as if I was doing any old household chore whilst my gorgeous tickle friend was in fits of giggling laughter.

Her right foot received the same treatment. Lucy was laughing hysterically now as the soft bristles danced back and forth across the hyper sensitive flesh. She was bouncing around on the bed so much I though the frame might come apart. I began rubbing the bristles in hard circles across her soles and toes interchanging this with some finger tickling.

As she bunched her toes up in a futile attempt to escape my ministrations, the middles of the soles of her feet wrinkled up and I took great pleasure in brushing these areas too. Lucy was more ticklish than I had hoped for and by now she was practically arched up off the bed and laughing so hard that no sound came out of her mouth.

With her pretty little feet well and truly tickled I was ready to move on. I put down the toothbrush and sat next to her on the bed. She was breathing hard from all her wriggling and laughing and strands of her usually neat hair were stuck to her face and neck. There was a slight sheen of perspiration on her skin so that she was practically glowing. I also noticed that her shirt had bunched up a bit baring her flat midriff and her lovely navel. I smiled wickedly to myself. I made it my goal to make her shout “artichoke.” By now though, I was so excited myself that I didn’t know who would crack first!

“How was that for you, gorgeous?” I asked.

She shrugged as far as she was able, maintaining her cocky demeanour. “So-so. Is that all you’ve got to offer?” She was still breathing heavily and I watched the rise and fall of her belly.

“I think you are ready for the next stage.” I said. “The warm-up is over.”

I bent forward and kissed her. She returned the kiss enthusiastically. I began smoothing her hair back from her face.

“Be back in a minute,” I whispered and I went into the kitchen to retrieve my other props, some ice cubes and a sable-haired paintbrush.

Placing the items on the nightstand, I sat down next to her again on the bed.

Neither of us spoke and I began to flit my fingers across her body, flickering briefly over underarms, ribs, neck etc. She flinched and giggled. She was trying not to laugh now and I could see the anticipation as she tried to guess where my fingers would land next.

With great glee, I tickled her ears. She yelped and turned her head this way and that try and escape. As soon as she tilted her head one way, she exposed herself on the other side. I was relentless. I took hold of the sable brush and began to trace her earlobes with it, dancing back and forth over the delicate contours. She was trying desperately hard not to laugh but the odd snort let me know she was close to cracking.

The brush traced a path down under her chin and tickled the hollow of her throat and the edges of her collarbones. Lucy was engulfed in silent laughter and the bed bounced in time with her shaking body. I ran my fingers over her shirt. Poking and kneading her ribs and scrabbling my fingers over her tummy. There was a slight gap between the waist of her jeans and her lower belly and I worked my fingers in there to tickle even more of her.

I was almost shaking with excitement myself now. It was time for the main event. I started to unbutton her blouse.

“Whoa, what do you think you’re doing?” She exclaimed.

I continued opening the buttons. “Trust me here, but if you want me to stop just say the word and it’s all over.” I said, praying that she wouldn’t. She didn’t.

I finished undoing the buttons and opened her blouse. The very sight of her body was a real knockout. She wore a plain black satin bra that held her lovely 34B breasts. Sometimes you just have to pinch yourself to make sure you aren’t dreaming and this was one of those times.

Her stomach rose and fell with her breathing, I spent a moment just looking at her. Her pale skin was smooth and firm and with her arms stretched overhead, I could make out the gentle contours of her ribcage. My gaze travelled down her smooth concave belly to focus on her lovely navel, which was stretched up into a startled “O” shape.

“Are you still here?” She asked. “Now what naughty little games are you preparing?”

I didn’t respond. I picked up a spare pillow and doubled it over. I then shoved it under the small of her back causing her exposed stomach to arch up. Her shirt fell back a bit showing her underarms. I blew gently across her belly and watched the quivering of her muscles.

Before I even touched her she was already giggling. She knew what was coming and began to squirm. I watched her try to suck her tummy in as my fingers began their descent.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle!” I whispered into her ear. My fingers landed on her belly and I felt the muscles stiffen immediately.

At first I just traced slow patterns across her sides and tummy with gentle fingertips touches to increase her sensitivity as well as enjoying the feeling of her skin. Then I began in earnest. My wriggling fingers assaulted her abdomen without mercy. She began howling with laughter and squirming to find some refuge. But there was none.

My fingertips crawled all over the flat plain of her belly and ran around the sides and onto her lower back. My hands wriggled upwards and attacked her smooth, defenceless underarms as she twisted this way and that, trying in vain to escape. If I had thought her feet were ticklish it was nothing compared to the sensitivity of her upper body.

Her shirt was off her shoulders now and I scrambled my fingers from her neck, over her collarbones, down over her bra to her ribs and finally to her tummy and sides. Then I reversed the direction. My leisurely (but enthusiastic) tickling was in stark contrast to her frenzied fruitless wriggling.

I raked my fingers up and down her ribs and kneaded them with my knuckles as she screamed with laughter. I dipped my index finger lightly into her bellybutton and wiggled it around, which made her thrash around insanely. I was ecstatic to find out that this was her ticklish centre.

“Oh please, not my bellybutton…heee hee hee.” She wailed

I reached for the sable brush again and ran it all over her upper body. I flourished it under her arms, tormented her sides with it and feathered over her ribs and her breasts. The brush began circling her bellybutton, the circles growing ever smaller. Lucy tensed her stomach, she decided that she wouldn’t lose control this time. As soon as I pushed the brush into her navel though she was in hysterics again and tears of laughter ran down from underneath her blindfold.

Her sweet laughter was music to my ears. I used my forefinger and to gingerly stretch her bellybutton open a little wider and then I lightly diddled the soft bristles in slow circles against the oh-so ticklish flesh. I was very thorough and took care to make sure that nothing was left untickled.

As it was yielding such great results, I tormented her poor, sensitive bellybutton for another couple of minutes, alternating the brush with my index finger. Unable to contain myself, I fluttered light kisses across her navel. My tongue licked and swirled into its heavenly centre as my fingers danced lightly over her tummy.

I followed this up by blowing raspberries on her bellybutton. Her feet were bicycling hard in their bonds as she tried to move herself away from my teasing but there was nowhere for her to go. My fingers spidered up and down and crawled mercilessly over her hips, sides and ribs. I varied my speeds so that a slow raspberry was countered by fast fingers and vice versa.

The raspberry treatment was going so well that I blew them on other areas to see what had the best effect. An outstretched hip, a smooth armpit, I tried them all but kept returning to that delicious quivering bellybutton.

“Ah, no!” She squealed, “I don’t think I can take much more.” She exclaimed between peals of laughter.

“Are you quitting on me, Red?” I asked. She shook her head vigorously, laughing between clenched teeth.

“Good. Because I’m not done with you yet?”

Ceasing my onslaught, I posed a question to her. “Do you know where your inguinal grooves are?”

“My, my what?” She said breathlessly.

“They are depressions that run down your pelvis from the outer tops of your hips to the top of your inner thighs to form a “V.” Now the interesting thing is that these grooves are supposed to be very sensitive areas. Shall we see if yours are?”

“No, no, not there. Come on, that’s too much!” Lucy pleaded. “You know I’ll be ticklish there. Let’s leave that one for another time. Please?”

“Well OK then, say the word, although I don’t think you want to.” I responded cheekily.

She giggled again. “You are such a bastard. I am gonna get you so bad for this!”

“In your dreams, Red.” I replied.

I pulled the pillow from under her back, which was damp with perspiration, and lowered her back to the bed. My fingers dipped once more into her underarms and then trailed down her body. As my palms swept over her bra I could feel her nipples poking up against the black satin. I smiled to myself as I caressed her belly, and then I went for her belt buckle.

She squealed and tried to wriggle away from me so I straddled her thighs to hold her in place.

“There’s no place to hide!” I said admonishingly. I slowly undid her belt and popped open the buttons on her fly. She wore a pair of skimpy plain white panties that afforded great access to her hips.

“You know, Lucy, you are really gorgeous.” I murmured.

“Yeah?” She said giggling. “Well I think you’re a naughty little boy who is heading for a spanking.”

“I love it when you talk like that.” I said. I folded back the waistband of her jeans and ran my fingertips over her hipbones. She practically jumped off the bed.

“Ah ha ha! Cut that out!” She yelled, shrieking with laughter.

No chance of that, I thought to myself, I hadn’t had this much fun or been so turned on in ages. My fingers continued to flicker up and down her ticklish hips whilst she shrieked and bucked up and down.

I turned my attention back to her bellybutton. I lightly scratched the skin around the navel and then wiggled my finger in the deep hole pressing against the puckered flesh in the centre.

Even with me sitting across her legs, Lucy was bouncing around as she screamed with laughter.

“Please, stop! Come on that’s enough. Oh man, I never knew I was this ticklish. Come on, time out!” She implored.

“Not until I hear you say it!” I sang into her ear.

“No! Just cut it out!” She laughed.

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a couple of the melting ice cubes. I pushed them against her stomach. She gasped at the cold sensation and then arched up giggling hysterically as the cubes melted against her warm flesh.

“OK. Enough already, I…”

Before she could finish I took fresh ice cubes and rubbed them all over her exposed torso. I could see that her nipples were aroused against the fabric of her bra. She was as turned on as I was. I took an ice cube and pressed it onto her navel. I lifted her hips and pressed my mouth against her belly, pushing the ice cube into her bellybutton with my tongue whilst she cried with laughter. As the ice melted, I sucked the moisture out of her navel and poked its fleshy walls with the tip of my tongue.

The sensation was amazing and I thought I might explode, never mind her! My hands continued to run up and down her sides tormenting her hips, ribs and underarms as I nibbled at her tummy, licking and tantalising her beautiful firm defenceless belly.

I was holding her torso up off the bed now and as she shook with laughter, her jeans, slipped down her hips a little, accompanied by the jangling of her belt buckle.
She had just about reached her limits, the effect of the ice and my tormenting of her belly and hips was taking its toll.

It was time to deliver my coup de grace. I put my lips over her navel and blew a long loud raspberry on the sensitive, tortured flesh.

“Ah no. Hee hee hee, I can’t take it any more. Please I’m gonna pee myself!” She cried with laughter, squirming in my grip.

I took a deep breath and blew another raspberry on her tummy.

“OK, you win, ha ha you win. Artichoke, ARTICHOKE!”

I finished blowing the raspberry and lowered her back to the bed. She was still laughing as I took off the blindfold. She couldn’t speak for a little while because she was giggling so much. I couldn’t resist giving her bellybutton a few more kisses. I gave it one more lingering kiss, flickering my tongue against it, and then I relented.

She took several deep breaths to calm herself. Her hair was damp and her face was red with giggling. Well, I had definitely succeeded in making her lose her composure. I pulled her jeans back up and closed her shirt for her, fastening a single button between her breasts so as to leave her lovely belly exposed. I untied her wrists and ankles and lifted her up into my arms and we hugged.

“Damn, you beat me. You made me say the word.” She said with mock disappointment.

“You put a great struggle.” I said, I kissed at the tears of laughter on her face and neck. I couldn’t resist slipping my hand under her shirt to give her tummy a little rub.

“I’m so turned on right now.” She whispered into my ear.

“Me too,” I said back. “And we’re in the bedroom and you’re half undressed anyway so…”

I didn’t need to add anything else. What followed was pretty much inevitable.

We fell into a kiss. She broke off and looked at me with a mischievous grin. “ I meant what I said earlier. I’m not the only one around here who is ticklish, Mister. You are going to pay for that.”

We kissed again and I thanked my lucky stars that I had met this girl. So she was going to make me pay was she?

I couldn’t wait.

:) This is really my kind of story with great narrative...I always think tickling with ice cubes the best torture around!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back