• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Two Couples : Road Trip...Part 1 ( a bit of m/f, but mostly f/f)

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
Greetings. I am the Storyteller.

Our last tale was a tale of two couples. I’ve always wanted to use that line.

The couples (Patrick and Hannah; Jack and Nicole) met during college. To sum up, Patrick and Hannah, having met as freshmen and quickly developed a close relationship of love and tickling, encountered Jack and Nicole, high school sweethearts far more experienced in the sacred art, out around campus. The two couples engaged in a brief tickle-off before meeting and quickly becoming fast friends. Allow me to provide the link for said meeting.

Despite a number of differences in terms of looks, tastes and styles, the common passion for tickling eclipsed all. The four new friends could be seen across campus on an almost daily basis. While all four felt comfortable talking to one another, it seemed that the strongest friendships were based on which side of the feather they were on.

Hannah and Jack (the ticklers, if you recall. Of course you do.) established a student-teacher relationship almost from the word “go.” Hannah, already skilled simply due to her amazing amounts of energy, found someone who knew a great deal more than she did and was more than willing to share. The two were often seen whispering in hushed voices during meals. Hannah sometimes brought a notebook to jot down ideas to bring home to Patrick that night. Jack told Hannah that he would soon need to try his tickling skills out on her, but she had so far resisted. So far. The amazing story of Jack and Hannah is one that does not appear here. Stay tuned for further details.

Patrick and Nicole were equally as close, and it could be said that their relationship was also like a mentor / mentee. Is mentee a word? Patrick had been captivated by Nicole’s ability to lie still while being tickled, even going as far as to make herself even more vulnerable to attack. He seemed to have never-ending questions about it. Nicole was only too happy to discuss her favorite topic, often asking Patrick (or Jack, if he was nearby) to lightly tickle her while she was explaining it. Patrick had never really tickled anyone before, but soon found a new joy in running his fingers up and down Nicole’s stomach while he asked her questions, then listening to her answers through the laughter. Again, possibly a tale for another time.

Obviously, the possibilities were endless for this foursome, and as the fall semester turned to spring, the four began discussing their Spring Break plans. This seemed like the perfect chance for the four of them to escape somewhere and have an entire week of tickle-related activities. However, as college students tend to be, money was tight, so it was decided that a road trip around the local area would be all they needed to satisfy their cravings. At least, for a while.

Thus, our story finds Patrick and Hannah packing up their SUV for a fun-filled week. Hannah had been given a list of supplies necessary to bring by Jack (among which included blindfolds, brushes and lots of baby oil), while Patrick had been told by Nicole that the more vulnerable attire he brought, the more fun he would have. ( It goes without saying that Patrick’s frequent discussions with Nicole had made him a much more willing ticklee. It also didn’t hurt that Hannah had been trying out her new-found techniques on him for months.)

Jack and Nicole arrived with their bags just as Hannah was beginning to tickle Patrick against the car, and the four friends headed out for the week. An hour or so passed with music and conversation before it was decided that there was no reason to wait for the drive to be over before the fun began.

“Now Patrick, “ began Jack, “ I want to make sure that you can keep your eyes on the road. We don’t want an accident to get in the way of our vacation.”

“I’ll be fine, Jack. Why? What are you going to be doing?”

“Nothing,” replied Hannah from the passenger seat. “Just a little game Jack and I made up.”

Patrick glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw that Jack had moved Nicole into the middle seat, and after whispering into her ear, she began to pull her hair up into a ponytail.

“So what game is this,” asked Nicole. “You didn’t mention any games that involved the car.”

“I know we didn’t,” replied Jack. “We also mentioned surprises all along the way. May I have your hands, milady?”

Nicole blushed (never let anyone tell you chivalry is dead) and meekly held her hands out to Jack, who quickly tied her wrists in front of her.

“Oh my,” purred Nicole. “I didn’t know we were playing these kind of games on this trip.”

“Shush,” laughed Hannah. “You and I talked about bondage all last week. Give me those feet.” She reached behind her, pulling Nicole’s feet onto the console between her and Patrick.

Patrick couldn’t help but stare at Nicole’s socked feet wiggling slowy. She had kicked off her shoes moments after the car left the parking lot just in case something like this happened. Hannah pulled out another tie and had Nicole’s feet bound to the console in no time at all.

“Remember, Pat, watch the road,” giggled Nicole, already feeling ticklish at her predicament. “If we go into a ditch, then I won’t be having any fun.”

Hannah leaned over, gently whispering into Patrick’s ear. “Besides, darling, you’re next.”

Patrick’s foot involuntarily slammed down on the gas, but he was able to control himself before driving into the guardrail.

“So. . .W-w-what’s the game?” stammered Patrick, looking everywhere but at the tied socked feet inches from his elbow.

“We don’t have a title for it. Actually, we didn’t get much further than the first rule,” answered Jack, lifting Nicole’s wrists and tying them to the handle above his door.

“Which is that Jack and I tickle Nicole until we need to stop for gas. Then Patrick and Nicole switch places. That should be enough entertainment for the next few hours,” Hannah said, lightly running her fingers over Nicole’s socked feet.

“How much gas do we have?” asked Nicole, giggling as she nuzzled into Jack’s neck.

“A full tank. I made sure of it,” replied Hannah, now lightly sliding her fingers into Nicole’s socks, so they began to slide off her feet.

Jack, after planting one last kiss on Nicole’s cheek, slid his fingers under her arms and began tickling lightly. Nicole immediately leaned forward, laughing. It should be noted here that Nicole was wearing a red tank top, khaki shorts, and sneakers, which as we all know, had been removed.

Patrick stared at the road intently, doing everything in his power to avoid looking in the mirror, where he knew Nicole must be laughing her head off. Hannah watched her boyfriend’s predicament, then turned herself to the task at hand, slowly sliding Nicole’s socks off one by one, enjoying how her toes curled as soon as they were hit by the air conditioning.

A moment to describe Nicole’s feet, if I may. Many words come to mind when I think of them; heavenly, perfect, “damn!”…All of these would apply. However, while you might share these sentiments with me once you’ve seen them, since you have not, a description. Nicole, being tall, had large feet, but they were perfectly proportioned. She spent hours keeping them in pristine condition, so the baby-soft heels with a pinkish hue led to milky white soles that seemed to last forever. They ended with the super sensitive balls of her feet, which then ended at her toes. Oh, my, her toes. Long and slender, large soft pads, undersides that demanded to be tickled non-stop, and always polished. Today, she had chosen a red to match her tank top. Before I drool all over the keyboard, let us continue the story.

Jack continued spidering his fingers under Nicole’s arms, enjoying how she kept leaning into him, opening up more skin for him to tickle. He watched Hannah’s slow exposure of Nicole’s feet, knowing that she had been waiting for this moment for weeks. He had gone to a lot of trouble to instruct his protégé on the most effective methods, especially for his own favorite victim. Now was the time to see if she had absorbed any of his teachings. He stopped tickling, chuckling to himself at the exasperated sigh from Nicole.

Nicole was frustrated at first that Jack had stopped, but then she noticed Hannah’s smile from the front seat. She hadn’t even noticed her socks had been removed, but now she flexed her feet, wiggling her toes, enticing Hannah to do her worst.

“Did Jack tell you everything?”

Hannah nodded, lightly flexing her fingers back and forth, which made Nicole giggle and spread her toes even wider.

“I’m going to enjoy this, babe,” sighed Hannah, inching her fingers closer to Nicole’s helpless soles.

“You and me both,” answered Nicole, leaning against Jack and winking at Patrick in the mirror.

“Please,” whispered Patrick, directing his plea at Hannah. “I can’t focus on the road when you’re like this.”

“Drive slowly then. Just remember, when you stop, you switch.”

Patrick turned his eyes back to the road just as he heard Nicole’s first peal of laughter.

Hannah began with a light exploration, setting her nails down against Nicole’s heels and moving them slowly upwards. Nicole’s laughter only assured her that Jack’s promises of the most ticklish feet in the world were absolutely true. Hannah continued going up and down with her nails, from the heels to the balls of her feet, and Nicole continued laughing hysterically.

Jack smiled, settling himself comfortably into the seat and freeing Nicole’s hands from the handle above him, leaving them tied at the wrists. He knew Nicole wouldn’t reach forward to stop Hannah, or at least he hoped she wouldn’t. He considered himself one of the better ticklers out there, especially with someone he was so familiar with, but he had to admit that Hannah was more proficient than most. Like a sponge, she absorbed all of Jack’s instructions, as if she had a map of Nicole’s feet in her head, pointing out every last ticklish spot.

Nicole was thinking the same thing as she shook with laughter. Hannah seemed to know exactly what spots to focus on, from the middle of her arches to the very top of the balls of her feet. Nicole would just get accustomed to one sensation before Hannah’s fingers moved to a new spot and her laughter would double. Jack was much more of a verbal torturer (he would whisper his next moves to Nicole, causing her to shriek before he even brushed her skin), but Hannah’s nails made the actual tickling that much better. Nicole learned her head back on Jack’s shoulder, laughing up at the ceiling, hoping that Patrick would drive for hours on end.

Hannah was amazed; both by Patrick’s determination in not looking over a couple of sidelong glances was it, and by the ticklishness of the soles before her. She had never considered herself much of a foot tickler before (Patrick’s upper body was far more sensitive than his feet), but Nicole was a different case altogether. Hannah was completely lost in the tickling, unable to distinguish how long she had been going or how much gas they had used, but she did know one thing. Every time she glanced to the back seat, Jack kept giving her the thumbs up, so she would therefore continue the torture. This made her smile, because she had one trick up her sleeve that even Jack wasn’t expecting.

Patrick’s deliberate mental exercises ended when he heard Nicole’s laughter stop suddenly. He had been doing multiplication tables and reviewing the Presidents in his head, just so he wouldn’t pull over to watch Nicole’s tickling torment. He glanced over at Hannah, and saw her smiling wider than he had ever seen. (Except for when she had him tied down and was in the midst of squeezing his hips until he cried.) Daring to glance in the rearview mirror, he saw Nicole sweating but grinning, and Jack curiously peering into the front seat.

“Had enough already, Hannah?”

“Hardly. I just stopped to add one last touch to this situation.”

“Oh? What’s that?” Jack asked.

“You’ll see.” Hannah turned around in her seat and began tying another rope around Nicole’s shins, just under her knees. Everyone was looking curiously, including Patrick, who swerved just in time to avoid a turning car. Hannah finished before rummaging in her bag for another minute before pulling out a pair of silk cords.

Patrick looked curiously at the cords, wondering exactly what they were for.

Nicole did the same, then her eyes widened as understanding took over and she began squirming in her seat.

Jack whistled softly to himself, then smiled at Hannah.

“I didn’t teach you this trick. Been doing some independent research?”

Hannah nodded, winking at Nicole and then looping the first cord around Nicole’s big toes, bringing them together comfortably, but firmly. She then used the second cord to secure the toes to the new tie under Nicole’s knees, before sitting back and admiring her work.

“Alright, Patrick, here’s the deal,” said Jack. “You can pull over now, and we’ll even let you watch this, but you’re taking Nicole’s place the second that it is over. It’s not every day you see someone get their tied toes tickled, and you deserve your chance.”

Patrick immediately pulled into a field on the side of the road, quickly throwing off his seatbelt and turning to watch. He gasped as he saw Nicole’s feet helplessly bound, her soles taut, toes pointing to the ceiling. He looked back and saw the first hint of trepidation in Nicole’s eyes that he had ever seen, but it was quickly masked by a grin and a snort.

“You think this will break me, Hannah? Trying to get me to beg for it to stop?”

Hannah laughed to herself. “I’d be offended if you did, Nicole. This is just so you can worry less about keeping your feet still and concentrate more on laughing. Because that’s what you’re about to do.”

Nicole gulped, but nodded and began taking deep breaths, preparing herself for the onslaught.

Jack lifted Nicole off of his shoulder and back against her seat, then turned to watch the show as well. It was not every day that he saw something new about tickling.

Patrick could not tell who he should watch; Hannah or Nicole. He instead pretended this was a Ping Pong game, and flicked his eyes back and forth between Hannah’s grin, Nicole’s feet, and her mental preparations.

Hannah couldn’t take her eyes off Nicole’s soles. She was so pleased that this had worked out so successfully, and almost didn’t dare tickle her in case something went wrong. However, the sight of two ridiculously ticklish and helpless feet was too much for her to resist, and so she lightly began running one finger underneath Nicole’s toes.

The sound that emitted from Nicole at first contact was something rarely heard by humans. It was one of the sounds that expressed almost all of human emotion at once. This sound could only be topped by the expression on Nicole’s face. Eyes wide, shocked expression, mouth open in a half scream half smile. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, I tell you that her face was worth a thousand pictures. Do the math yourself.

Nicole was in a state of ticklish bliss she had never been in before. Her most ticklish spots were being softly stroked, and she was unable to prevent it. Jack had tickled her toes countless times, but she was always able to scrunch them or wiggle them or provide some other form of subconscious resistance. Hannah’s silk cords had removed that from the equation, and Nicole was now privy to the full range of ticklishness, as was everyone else.

Jack and Patrick stared. And stared. And stared. Patrick had never dreamed of any kind of tickling like this, and Jack didn’t think it was something that was so easily possible. His mind raced with the possibilities, and immediately began plotting a way of topping Hannah’s bondage. So many stories to tell, so little time!

Hannah was in heaven, there was no way around it. She experienced feelings like this with Patrick when she had his hips or stomach all to himself, but this was something entirely new. Patrick could always buck or curl himself into a ball to protect himself, but Nicole was powerless to stop her. She could only wiggle her little toes, which provided no relief whatsoever. Hannah continued tickling under her toes, moving from side-to-side motions before trying each toe out one-by-one to see which was the most ticklish.

Nicole howled and screamed. She shook with silent laughter, only to shriek when her toes were tickled one at a time. She appeared, by anyone other than the four in the car, to have been suffering worse than she ever suffered in her life. However, she never begged or pleaded for the tickling to stop. After a while, she didn’t even try to wiggle her toes. In fact, Jack and Patrick both thought they saw her begin to spread her toes a bit, which only encouraged Hannah to slide her fingers between them, causing Nicole to laugh even louder.

All four people in the car lost total track of time, weather, everything but the torture they were experiencing. Hannah spent what seemed like hours exploring the crevices and spaces between Nicole’s toes, even going so far as to ask Patrick to help hold Nicole’s toes apart so she could use both hands. Patrick thought this was the coolest thing ever, holding beautiful feet still so they could be tickled to maximum effectiveness, and it was only at this point that Nicole, just to make Patrick’s day even brighter, began begging for him to let her free.

Finally, Hannah relented, and the four sat in silence for minutes. Nicole, red-faced, teary-eyed and beaming, lay her head back on Jack’s shoulder, gasping for air. Jack stroked his girlfriend’s hair, trying to calm himself down after watching her worked into a frenzy. Hannah, breathing almost as heavily as Nicole, sat back, grinning widely and slowly freeing Nicole from her bondage. Patrick appeared deep in thought, staring out the window into space. Everyone began looking at him, wondering what was wrong. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he turned to them, a slow smile spreading on his face.

“Am I next?”

Thus ends part 1 of the Road Trip. You can guess where Part 2 might lead. Til we meet again.

There is always a need for a storyteller.

Phenomenal story, great writing style. Can't wait for the next part!

Thanks for the feedback! Keep your eyes peeled for the next installment in the coming days.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back