• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Hayden

This is something quick I for the Ticklish Celebs thread about Hayden Panettier's having turned 18. The probably isn't that great. but hey I wrot it in about 10 mins.

Happy Birthday Hayden
By SlaverTickler
Starring: Hayden Panettier
MMM/F, Abduction, Bondage, Non Consent

It was a cool spring day on the set in California when Hayden arived at the make-up trailer. The pretty actress who was the star of the hit show Heroes had just turned 18, and was looking forward to her party with her cast mates after filming that day, especialy considering they would have the next day off.

The little blonde was very suprised to see she was the only one on the set, normally it was buzzing even at 5:30 am, and it was already 6:30. Nervously she entered the women's make-up trailer, but was suprised to see it empty as well. Then, with out warning, she felt a strong arm wrap around her waist, and a hand pressed a damp rag against her face. As she drifted off to sleep Miss Panettier could see two people step infront of her. They picked up her legs, and the trio carried her out of the trailer.

When Hayden awoke she had a god awful taist in her mouth, and her head was spinning. What ever had been on that rag had really done a number on her. When the actress tried to get up, she found she was unable to move. Looking around she discover, to her horror, that her wrists and ankles were restrain by chains and padded leve cuffs. The pretty woman also discovered she had been stripped down to her braw and panties.

"Good Morning Miss Panettier, how was your nap?" said a voice.

"Who are you, what do you want?" asked Hayden, turning her head towards the voice, "Please don't hurt me, I don't understand why this is happening."

"Why it's happening because you are 18." said a 2nd voice, "We have been watching you for many years now Miss Penttier, and now you are ours to play with."

"Yes, yes, for today is your 18th birthday, we have longed for this day for a few years, and today you are ours to play with."

Hayden watched as 3 men in robes sepped into view. The young woman was terrified as they grew closer and closer. Each moved to a different place, one by her feet, andother around her middle, and the last at her head. Closing her eyes Hayden wimpered, sure that she was going to be sacrifised by some twisted cult to a phoney god. Then she fest a finger stroke the sole of her foot, and her eyes popped open with a grunt.

"Hey, w-what are you doing?" squealed Hayden, as the finger traced the arch of her left foot, "Don't, please, don't do that!"

The men made no noise, not a word, but Hayden figeted in her restraints the first captore tickled her foot. Then she felt a set of finger on either sid of her exposed belly. The skilled diggets worked there way up and down her sides, causing her to spasam wildly, and burst with laughter. Screams for mercy exploded from Hayden as she laughed and squeald, but it brought no reaction from the helpless girl.

"Hahahaha, hehehehe, stop it, get off me, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can't stand it, stop it!" she screamed as the stragers fringers dugg in to her soft tanned flesh.

Then the third man leaned forward, his finger slipping into Hayden's deep smouth armpits. Haydens laughter seemed to get even louder, echoing off the walls of the room she was in. All the men moved there fingers at different paces, the foot man was very slow, while the man working her tummy was hard and ruthless, and the mand tickling her under arms was some where in the middle. It was maddening, and it seemed as though it would never end.

"Please, stop it... hahahahaha, hehehehe, I can't stand it, let me go.... hahahahaha, hehehehehe!" she pleaded.

"No, No, Miss Hayden, you see we checked your date and time of birth, and you wil be ours for the first 24 hours of your comming of age year." replied the man, "I hope you will enjoy it." then evil laughter erupted from the men, and Hayden wondered if she would even survive it.

The End..?

(Feel free to add to this if you like)

Very nice, Slaver. Happy 18th birthday to Hayden. She is a cutie. I just added her as a character to my tickling baseball team, now that she is legal.

Mitch

Very nice, Slaver. Happy 18th birthday to Hayden. She is a cutie. I just added her as a character to my tickling baseball team, now that she is legal.

Mitch

Glad you liked it, good luck with the Base Ball league (Lynda would make a good Vetran Player by the way).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back