• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THis one is M/M and over 18.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
This one is M/M and over 18.

The inspirational pic is at the end.

Torturous Marsell Likes to Monkey Around.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Grayson
c. 2007.

Gray jerked and writhed as a single finger slowly and continuously slid up and down the soft, tender sole his left foot. He tried to pull it away, but another hand held it fast and the single finger continued its torture. The finger was incessant, driving him completely insane with wave after wave of hot tickle torture. It dug in between his toes, tortured, teased and stroked the hypersensitive pads underneath them, tortured, teased and stroked the hypersensitive joints and slowly and torturously rape tickled the arch. Gray’s laughter was off the wall and off the scale and his jerking and writhing was becoming much the same. There seem to be no relief in sight for him and he begged for the tickling to stop.

Anton got off Gray’s left leg, turned and looked at his naked, helpless and oh so ticklish victim. “It’s night, night time boy.” He said, approaching Gray with a blindfold in his hand.

Gray writhed, desperately trying to get away from the black cloth that would take him into darkness. But it was useless and Anton was easily able to follow his every movement and wrap it around his head. The room was silent now, except the faint swishing as Anton moved back to his feet. Anton straddled the right leg, and this sent Gray in further writhing and begging for freedom. Anton calmly, sadistically and firmly bent the toes back and began using the same tickling methods he had used on the left. The effect was the same as Gray erupted in frenzied laughter and writhing. Except for the leg Anton was straddling, Gray’s entire body was jumping up and down, his back arching till it looked as though it would break and he was continuous jerking at the bonds that held him down.

“Oh my friend your sole is so soft, so torturously soft.” Anton added a quick spidertickle and this sent Grey even more off the wall.

“STOP IT GODDAMN YOU, YOU’RE EVIL! YOU B-B-B-ASTARD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU! STAAAAAAHP THIS TORTURE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“And just why should I? I am having such an exquisite time after all. What’s say we do a little warping.” Anton got off the leg and pulled up a chair beside Gray’s waist, He now began to nibble the tip of his manhood and this sent Gray into screaming fits of laughter and intense writhing. As he nibbled he also spiderfingered the balls and this blew Gray’s laughter and writhing wide open.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGODDAMNIT YOU YOU’RE FUCKING EVIL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!”

“I thought I was deliciously evil myself. And so I can take it that this really affects you in a major way?” Anton continued the spiderfingering of the balls and the nibbling of the tip. “And you’re lucky that I’m not into fucking; at least when it comes to men. But I love torturing them though. I love taming manhoods, wimping them out. And I especially love taming virgin manhoods!”

Gray didn’t know what he meant by wimping, but he had no time for second thoughts, as he was too busy reacting to the torturous tickling. Slowly, very slowly his manhood was getting hard and highly sensitive and he was praying for even the slightest bit of relief.

Then Anton stopped nibbling and tickling. Grey’s writhing subsided and his laughter now became low giggles. Gray could feel Anton moving again and now felt him sitting next to his chest.

“I’m not ready for you to orgasm yet as I plan stripping your manhood of all its defences first.… Ooh, tickly armpits have we?” Anton whispered and then dug his ten fingers deep into the wide-open and helpless pits.

Gray rocketed off the bed and screamed with laughter once more.

“GODDAMN YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU’RE FUCKING EVIL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AND YOU SHOUD GET A DOSE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh should I now. Just for that, feel this!” Anton dug his fingers deeper into the silky soft, virgin pits and raked and revved them all over.

Gray’s back arched till it was almost at the breaking point and his laughter was louder than ever. This pleased Anton no end and he continued the merciless and torturous tickling by adding Gray’s top ribs. From tips to back he raked the ribs, digging in between them and also tickling under them as well. Gray pounded the bed with his bum and pounded the pillow with his head. His body was an erratic blur of writhing and his laughter was loud and long.

“Ahhhh, come now my friend, it can’t tickle that bad can it? Hmmmmm? Are we really in that much agony? I’m in ecstasy so you must be in agony? They say when tickling, that kinky is with a feather and perverted is with a chicken. So lets get kinky shall we? I hope you like seagull.”

Gray couldn’t answer as his laughter and writhing kept getting in the way. His body bucked continuously and his laughter stereophonically filled the room. Anton stopped and Gray could hear more rustling about the room then dead silence. He strained to hear any sound that would tell him where Anton was and what he was doing or about to do. Gray instantly felt a feather’s quill raking his left arch with quick and short strokes. His foot tensed and then spasmed, writhing all over. Anton grabbed the foot by the heel and held it firm, continuing the tickling with the quill. Each stroke was way beyond pure torture for Gray and he continued to scream.

“Got a problem my friend? Why don’t you tell me about it and maybe I can help. But you’re going to have to stop all this laughing, otherwise I won’t be able to hear what you’re saying. By the way, I wonder how you would react to seagull on your manhood?”

“STOP IT STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHA, YOU’RE TORTURING ME AHAHAHAHAHA WAY BEYOND HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE IT!”

“Oh come on now. A big linebacker type like you wimping out already. Pleeeeeease!” Anton continued to short stroke the arch and now also ran the quill under the toes. “Am I making you toe the line here?”

Gray was going ballistic in his writhing and his laughter was almost Ear-Piercing. Anton was enjoying this immensely as this meant that he was pushing all the right buttons. He was thoroughly enjoying reducing this big guy to a wimping shrimp. Then Anton stopped and Gray sucked in all the air he could muster, not knowing if this was a very brief respite from the tickle torture or a long one. Anton turned and smiled evilly at him then got off his leg and patted the freshly tickled foot. Gray’s foot jerked, trying to get away and Anton smiled evilly again.

“You’re a handful my friend and so I’m glad company’s coming.”

It was at that moment and as if on cue the doorbell rang. Gray lifted his head in its direction then lay back.

“Excuse me while I let in my assistant.”

“ AHH, assistant?” Gray was almost exhausted.

“Oh yes... I’m now about to get very possessed and very evil. Possessed in the fact that your tickling is about to get much more torturous.”

Anton left the room and opened the door. Gray could hear another male voice and heavy footsteps on the hall rug.

“Well well well… where did you get this bunmuffin? And I see he’s complete with the most sensually delicious manhood I’ve ever seen.”

“And a very ticklish bunmuffin at that and that is the manhood of any guy’s dreams.”

“Cool... Shall we get him knarley?”

“What’s K-k-knarley?”

“MY name’s Marsell, but you can call me killer. You want to be a knarley Charlie?”

“N-n-n-oo!” Gray was uneasy and squirmed on the bed.

“Hey, play with his naughty bits the right way and you could easily make him a knarley Charlie. But lets take our sweet time in doing that. Try the seagull.“

“NOOO!” Gray exclaimed, writhing more intensely now. “For God sakes no!”

“And they are delicious looking little naughty bits too my friend.” Marsell spoke, picking up the feather.

Gray wanted to back away as fast as possible but the bonds held him fast and as the tip of the finger touched the tip of his manhood, he jerked, arch his back and writhed intensely.

“OOOOHHH we got a bucker! Cool. Well buster, or should I say bucker, I’m going to get you just plain, rock hard knarley and you’ll be jammin’ and slammin’ like the rest of them did..” Marsell smiled evilly and stroked the tip again. “But I’m going to take hours to do it.”

He dropped the feather and vibrated her ten fingers all over Gray’s manhood.

“NOOOOOSHEEEIIIT!” Gray bucked once more and tried to get his manhood away from Marsell’s torturous fingers, but Marsell followed his every move effortlessly. He was in instant agony right from her first touch and he was driving him further toward the edge, closer and closer toward the abyss. He’d been vibrated here before, but with a massage vibrator not ten fingers and it was freaking him out.

“Oh you do get emotional don’t you. Well just let me girdle those loins of yours, then you’ll really have something to get emotional about.” He vibrated once more, this time jiggling his balls as well. Gray howled with laughter and his legs bounced for all they were worth.

“Stop squirming my tasty little tidbit, You’re only paying the price further If you continue to do that!” Are you sure you’re not the least bit one of us, cause for a straight guy you certainly a tasty little tidbit. We could take you to Wolfy’s and you’d have a blast. You’d be the playtoy of the month.

“He’d love the playroom.” Anton added.

Marsell’s vibrating fingers fussed over the naughty bits and made them jiggle all over. Gray’s whole body was now shaking and shivering as he sought any sort of refuge from Marsell’s fingers.

“Why don’t you get his feet knarley.” Anton asked. “They are ticklish beyond belief.”

“AWWW, just what he needs… Knarley toes; and soles in perpetual agony too.” He left Gray’s naughty bits and raked his fingers over the helpless soles, digging deep into the wrinkly arches.

“JESUS, SHEEEEIT! STOPIT YOU FUCKER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

That’s it you just writhe, scream, beg and hopefully piss your little heart out. But as for me being a fucker. That comes later if I decide to put some raunch in your gaunch!” His fingers flew over his arches, tickleraping them and teasing them in the worst way possible. Suddenly he stopped and Gray gasped for air, still violently shaking. Marsell giggled gutturally and slowly bent back the toes of Gray’s left foot and began attacking under them with spider like strokes. Gray was having perpetual conniptions and every one of his circuits was slowly and thoroughly being blown. Marsell was far more of a sadistic tickle torture expert than Anton was and it was driving him insane. His sadistic precision with which he tortured the soles and toes was flatlining his nervous system.

“STOPIT, STOPIT, STOPIT, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE KILLING ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DAMN YOU BASTARD!”

“Oh so I’m a tickle bastard am I! Well let’s just see how bastardly I can be shall we! How about I take the MAN out of the MANhood!”

Suddenly there was silence and Gray listened for any move that Marsell and Anton were making. The room was filled with a deafening silence that he just couldn’t bare as he knew that they were planning something definitely not to his liking. Suddenly a monotone humming cracked the silence and he jerked and writhed at the sound. He jerked and writhed again as two pincer fingers closed around the head of his shaft and slowly lifted it up.

“FUCKNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATEVER THAT IS DOOOOON’T DO IT!”

“Trust me Knarly, you’ll love this! Mind if I call you Knarly?”

Gray writhed even more than before as he felt someone straddle his waist Suddenly he felt dozens of little points vibrating against his shaft then moving up and down, from his balls to the head. He roared with laughter and his struggles were now off the scale and the wall. The cruel nubbly points were merciless and didn’t leave a micrometer of sensitive skin untouched and unvibrated. This was a tickle torture he’d never experienced before and he wanted anything to not experience it now. His laughter was now going silent again and he was practically wrenching in his bondage. The nubbly points now encircled his balls and that launched him back into screaming guttural cackles.

“FUCKING CHRIST, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS! I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON’T DO THIS

“But I love your balls Knarly, so soft so tender and oh so sensitively ticklish. I’ll have them hard as rocks in no time. And I’ll have you becoming Old Faithful in no time too,”

“CHRIST, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS! I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE!”

“Balls to your begging Knarly! I’m doin‘ this, for you are the most fun straight guy I have ever tortured! I must make you a regular on my bed.”

Gray could feel his balls getting hard along with his shaft and knew that it wouldn’t be long before he came. He knew that’s what Marsell wanted and he was desperately trying to hold it in as long as possible. The battle of wills was on only it was two against one. Marsell and the vibrator, against him and he was seriously loosing it. His head was throbbing his balls were ready to explode and he was screaming for relief. Only it felt as though Marsell wasn’t going to oblige in the relief department. Suddenly the vibing of his manhood stopped and he violently jerked and writhed as he felt the nubbly points now dancing over his left arch, cruising over the ball and heading for his toes. His screaming guttural cackles continued and he writhed like never before. He got another shock when a second vibrator was brought into play, with Anton using it on his right foot.

“FUCKING CHRIST, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE DON’T DO THIS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON’T AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS! CHRIST, PLEASE DON’T DO AHAHAHAHAHAHATHIS! I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE!”

“Someone’s got the hots for vibrators haven’t they.” Marsell spoke. “Sorry Knarly but teasing feet and manhoods is a passion of mine.”

‘Yes I do believe you’re right. I think he’s turned on by us vibrating him. What do you think about a vibe on both feet and one his manhood as a crescendo?”

Marsell grinned evilly. “That sounds so deliciously low, why not.”

Then the real torture began as he felt a third vibrator sensually attacking and tickling his manhood again. This sent him off into screams of intense frenzied laughter and violent writhings. But the bonds held him fast and his body ached from struggling against them. But still he was trying to find even a glimmer of some sort of escape.

Finally Marsell let him rest and the room went silent. Gray strained to hear any sort of sound but the silence was deafening. Then all of a sudden he felt hot breath in his left ear.

“Well now my friend… Would you like to experience hell?”

“NO! GOD NO!” Gray strained on his bondage and hic chest seemed to be flexing as if to show off some muscles.

“Don’t tell me you brought your industrial tickle tool box.” Anton asked.

“Oh I did indeed. Well, If I’m going to warp this guy, I need the tools to do it.
Have you read the new book on warping techniques?”

“I have indeed and you will have fun with him I’m sure.”

“NO WARPING, WHATEVER THAT IS!”

“Have a look at my latest tool.” Marsell said ignoring Gray’s pleas. He opened a small black box and took a small black and gold handled cosmetic brush.

“Feel how soft this is.”

Anton felt the soft bristles of the brush as he slowly stroked his palm with it.

“Wow that even tickles! And I’m not ticklish on my palms.”

“It’s even better on feet, toes, armpits, and MANHOODS, and when I use it on guy’s feet, I demolish them ever so slowly.”

“NOOO, PLEASE GODDAMMIT! I’VE HAD ENOUGH, I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE!”

“Listen to the straight man, doing comedy no less. But you will my friend as I’ve only just started.” Marsell lightly grasped the head of Gray’s shaft and stood the shaft straight up. Then he lightly stroked the brush up and down and this caused the poor guy to go into conniptions again. He writhed all over and howled with laughter.

“My, my look at the veins in someone’s erotically charged manhood; they look like a spider’s web. Well let’s see if we can get his spidey senses tingling.” Marsell now swivelled it and stroked it all over the balls, causing even more conniptions for Gray.

“He’s hardening up nicely. I could brush with one hand and feather with the other. And seeing as he has all the time in the world”

“Why don’t you.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU ARE FUCKING SADISTIC!”

“Compliments will get you nowhere my friend.” Marsell now swivelled it over the head of the shaft and Grey Howled even more.

“You don’t want to get your brush all cummed on.” Anton spoke.

“I know exactly when to pull it away, as that’s when I begin to use it on the feet.”

“You don’t have two by chance?”

The other’s in the box pick a foot and stand by.”

“NOOO, PLEASE GODDAMMIT! I’VE HAD ENOUGH, I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE! YOU’RE FUCKING SADISTIC! BOTH OF YOU!”

“Again with the compliments.”

Marsell stroked the big toe of the left foot with the brush, and Gray instantly went into fits of laughter and struggling. “Ahhhh… Just the reaction I was hoping for.” With that he reached over and stroked the manhood. Gray’s entire body jerked rose up off the bed then fell back down again.

“FUCK YOU!” He screamed.

“Fuck you??? This guy’s sex crazy isn’t he. Well, we may just have to satisfy his demented urges.”

That’s okay with me!”

“NO! SHEEEIIIT!”

Marsell firmly straddled his left leg and firmly took hold of the heel of the foot and now slowly stroked the sole from heel to toes, swishing the brush as he went up.

Every one of Gray’s circuits was blowing wide open, and the agony in his struggles was a sight to behold. Marsell was pure evil personified and he was taking him apart stroke by torturous stroke.

You are just delicious my friend; I could just tickle torture you for hours on end. Even days on end.”

“I’d rather you did.” Anton commented. “You could keep him in the orgasmic abyss four hours. Days on end I hope.”

“NOOO, NO ORGASMIC ABYSS!”

Marsell continued to stroke Gray’s sole with the brush and now added the toes as well. Under his toes sent him into shrieks of insane laughter loud enough to vibrate the walls. The bed rocked with his struggles and the bed frame began to strain as he frantically pulled at his bonds. Wave upon wave of tickles were shooting to his brain it was one continual earthquake when they got there. His entire body ached from struggling and his voice was going silent. He was praying that the silence would make him stop tickling.

“Going into silent laughter huh my straight little bunmuffin.” Marsell asked. “Well that’s cool, as your struggles please me just as much. But I must warn you that silent laughter doesn’t last that long, and soon you’ll be back to your old screaming and begging self. And when this is all over-“

“Hours if not days from now.” Anton added.

“And as your reward for giving us so much pleasure, we’re going to let you kiss, suck, and lick your tormenter’s feet”

“Your tormentors being us in case you forgot.” Anton added further.

Gray shook his head and desperately writhed and the bed shook violently.

“I’m sorry my friend what are you trying to say? Are you nodding yes?”

Last edited:
I've never read anything quite like this before... I'm a big F/m fan, usually. I am really quite impressed with the way you've brought it across. Very, very good 'Ler-speak, too, I do so love a sadistic teaser. :devil2:

I assume there's more? Yes? :xpulcy:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Hi Scribe,
Wow!! Now that's what I call the most ticklish torture I've ever read before thank you for another masterpeice in brilliant writing.
Tickleslave07

P.S. Please read my "One in a Million F/M Stories when you get a chance Parts 1 and 2 are in the posted story section.
Would love to get your feedback on them.
Part 3 is currently in developement as we speak.

Thanks for the awesome comments both of you and Tickleslave, could you be in a M/M story? Enquiring minds want to know..:cool::evilha:

WOW!! Me? In An M/M

Hi Scribe.
Wow!! I'm flattered and honored you'd consider me in one of your M/M stories.

Sure why not as great a writer as you are sir I'd be honored thank you for asking me.

And my whole body is 100% Ticklish and where you can imagine.

Tickleslave07
(A.K.A) James

I don't usually post here but I just had to say that story is absolutely SUPERB! Made me shiver! More like this please!

The Catweasel

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back