• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rasputia's Revenge f/f (Norbit tickling story)

zoltan82

Hey all....this is my first post here, and my first story as well. Hope ya like it!

Norbit and Kate had been married for around six months, running the Golden Wonton orphanage together and just growing happier with life each day. Neither had heard anything on Rasputia since she and her three brothes, the Latimores left to Mexico to open a strip joint. As Kate was preparing dinner for the six children living at the home, the phone rang. "Golden Wonton Orphanage, this is Kate", she answered. A woman responded "Yes, how YOU doing? I just found a baby outside at this gas station...its just down the street from your orphanage but I...I am in a hurry...so I uh...so I was wondering if you could come pick it up?" Kate paused for a moment, certain she had heard the voice before...but where? She thought for a brief second, then said "Sure either I will or I will send my hus..." before she could finish she was cut off..."NO! I mean, this child looks like it needs a womans touch quickly...a man might scare the poor thing." Kate looked at the clock...it was five until six in the evening, already getting dark. "Alright, I will be right there. Will you wait un..." Click. Whoever called in really was in a hurry. Kate walked into the television room, where Norbit and the kids were watching a movie. "Honey, I have to run and pick up an abandoned child....finish dinner for me would you?" Norbit just smiled at her. "Anything for you Kate". She slipped on some black flats, and on her way out the door glanced in the mirror. Jeans and a white tank top....no time to change though. Out the door she went, unaware that she was being watched the whole time....

Kate pulled up to the gas station, looking around for any sign of a child being present. The gas station was closed, so the kiddo couldn't be inside...and no other cars were parked in the lot. She walked toward the back of the building, when all of the sudden she was grabbed by two large men. They quickly handcuffed her, then carried her over to a white van parked behind the gas station. As they tossed her like a potato sack into the back of the van, one of them laughed, and said "Resputia is going to love this."

Kate was frantic as the van started driving away...a divider separated the cargo area from the driver cockpit, and their were no windows. Within minutes, the van came to a stop, and she heard the doors close. As the back of the van was opened, she gasped. It was Big Jack, Earl, and Blue, Rasputia's brothers. Earl grabbed at Kate as she tried pushing herself backwards with her feet. He got a firm grip on her ankle, and pulled her out with force. Before she fell out he caught her, then tossed her over his shoulder. "LET ME GO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" she screamed. Earl just laughed as he carried her into a rundown building that resembled a warehouse. The other two brothers followed close behind. Once inside, Earl took a sharp left, and walked down some stairs. As the group descended into a basement, Kate heard what could only be Rasputia. "Jack is that you? You better have done what I told yo ass to do you sorry...oh hello there Kate!" Kate looked around for a way to escape, but saw nothing. The basement contained a four post bed, television, a small love seat, and a stack of pizza boxes and other fast food containers. Earl carried Kate over to the bed. "Guys help me out over here...I can already tell she is a fighter." As Earl laid Kate down, Jack held her upperbody to the bed while the other two fastened her ankles using nylons found on the floor. After her legs were secure, Jack unlocked the cuffs, to which she saw as an opportunity. WHAP! She nailed him with everything she had across the face, but before she could even think the other two were on her. They tied her wrist to the other post. Jack was furious, and looked as if he was about to pounce when..."JACK! You touch her I am gonna whoop yo ass. Now you guys leave us here...we have lots of catching up to do huh?" The three Latimore brothers did as they were told, and retreated upstairs. Kate looked at Rasputia, more than frightened of this mountain of a woman. Her neon pink spandex pants and green top did no favors to her figure. Kate also could not help but notice the extremely long neon pink finger nails Rasputia had. "

"So Kate...how does it feel to be married to someone elses man you skinny bitch? Did you really think I was going to let you take Norbit away from me forever? Oh hell no!" As Rasputia finished her sentence, she approached the foot of the bed. She grabbed at one of Kate's flats, and removed it. Kate tried to fight and keep the other on, but Rasputia removed it without much effort. "What the hell do you want from me? Why am I here? I..." Rasputia did not let her finish her sentence. "You know damn well what I want. I want MY NORBIT! And you are going to go your pretty little ass home, and tell him you are finished so I can have my man back!" Kate laughed. "Like hell I am Rasputia...we are in love and very happy together." Rasputia pulled up a chair and sat down in front of Kate's feet. "Well all I have left to say is how YOU doin?" With that said, Rasputia began tickling the bottom of Kate's feet with reckless abandonment. Her long nails were simply torturous. Kate wailed like a banshee as she tugged at her bonds. "Hahahaaa! Pleaaaaaase! I cahaha! Can't stand thihahahaha!" Rasputia did not show Kate any mercy....as soon as she found the middle of Kate's feet to be the most sensitive, that was were the attack was centered. A good fifteen minutes later Rasputia finally stopped. Kate was still giggling, trying to catch her breath. "Now Kate, while I already plan on ticklin the shit out of you for messing with mines, you can make this whole thing shorter if you just tell me you and Norbit are finished." "I can't leave him Rasputia. Don't you understand we are in lohahaaaa! Not there ANYWhahahAHAHA!" Rasputia sat on the side of the bed, and now had her nails buried in Kate's underarms. For such a large woman she surprisingly gentle when it came to tickling. And very good at it. She placed all ten nails in Kate's armpits, and gently dragged them down all in one motion, then repeated over and over. Kate was going insane, wishing she could break free. Rasputia moved the tickling to the ribs, gently massaging each one, then back to the underarms. After what seemed like eternity, she stopped. Kate was just covered with sweat. "Please hehe...Rasputia, just ha....just let me go. "Hell na! You took my baby from me...and it don't look like you plan on doin what Rasputia told you to, so I might just have to tickle yo little hussy ass to death!"

To be continued?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back