• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Times Away, Distant Feelings And Thoughts, And, Testy Times

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They began by dropping two of three games in New York, before winning two of three games in Atlanta, and again dropping two of three games in Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year.
While Mitch was away on the road trip, uneasy feelings that had been brewing in him all winter came to the surface. While Naomi and Mitch were by no means having knock down, drag out, battles, Mitch could not help but sense that something in their relationship was not right.
When the team arrived home from Houston, on Sunday night, Mitch took Naomi out to dinner. They got into bed, and made love, and then, after a few seemingly obligatory moans from his wife, Mitch had the same uneasy feeling come over him, and could not help but address it with Naomi. "Okay, Nai, what's the matter? During these last two weeks, you don't seem right. It almost seems like you're being cold to me, and, that sex reaction seemed extremely forced" Mitch said. "You've been very "So-So", Mitchell. You dont focus on us, and the things I'm saying to you. We instant message on the computer, and you jump from topic to topic. It's like you're not in tune with our relationship" Naomi said. "I'm back out on the road for another year. While we stay in decent hotels, it isn't easy for me to say "Hey, I'm going to sleep in New York on Friday night, and Atlanta on Sunday night." That takes a bit of getting used to each year, even when you're a twenty year vetran. Maybe I need a little sympathy, and a little support" Mitch snapped. "So, fine, Mitchell, once again it is all about you! Do you think it is easy for me to sit here? Do you think it is easy for me to watch all my friends in the movie business work on film after film, and I work, once, or twice a year, in the winter, to be a part time pitcher, 81 nights a year, so that you can conclude your baseball dream. Dont you dare give me that bullshit about support. I have done nothing but support you for over twenty fucking years, you mean asshole!" Naomi said, watering up with tears. Mitch took Naomi and kissed her on the head: "Okay, you're right. I'm sorry. Let's not let this get out of hand. I don't want this discussion to end up as some huge ordeal, which gets me residence in the guest room all week. I enjoy the privliege of sleeping next to your beautiful naked Aussie body every night" Mitch said. "Then think before you speak, Mitchell, and don't say stupid things. I will admit that I'm not always happy, and chatty, when you go on the road. That might just be something you have to deal with. I lose my husband twice a month for ten days. I can't be with him, can't pitch, and help the team, and can't work in the movies. It's not easy, but I do it for you, just like I do everything else for you, because I love you, and want to make you happy" Naomi said. Mitch understood where Naomi was coming from, and realized he was lucky that she hadn't clamped down, and told him to give up baseball, long ago.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their second homestand of the year, with a game against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Paradise scored three quick runs in the first inning, on a three run Ed Burns homer. After that, the Good Guys didn't get any runs. Fortunately, three was enough run support. Kate pitched seven fine innings, allowing two runs, and striking out nine. Hilary Duff set up in the eighth, and Hayden closed in the ninth, for a 3-2 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. Paradise again scored early, erupting for five first inning runs. Bellows cruised, pitching a complete game four hitter, in a 5-1 victory. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night. Things got ugly in the first inning, as Charlize quickly gave up three long homers, good for four runs. Paradise could not recover, and succumbed, 4-0.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch tried to address the "Out of sync" issue, and got rebuttal from Naomi. "Mitchell, you are slowly pushing your way toward the guest room. Out of sync? Did you like fucking me last night? Did you like tickling me? Did you like it when I took off my shoes when we got home last night, and let you smell my feet? Shut the hell up already. I told you that I get somewhat down when you go on the road. It is going to happen. You aren't going to have perfect, and, considering what we have been through, you should feel fortunate that this period, is what it is" Naomi said. Mitch nodded quietly, and decided not to push, as he still had his wife, and sex, and tickling. He knew if he pushed too hard, that he might have none of those things in a hurry, considering their history.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell got hit for four runs in seven innings, but Paradise, trailing 4-1, exploded for four eighth inning runs, and Hayden saved the day in the ninth, for a 5-4 Good Guy victory. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 9-2 pasting on Saturday night. Kate Hudson took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 85 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, allowing but one run, and striking out ten. The game was tied, 1-1 in the seventh, when Kate departed. Mitch came up with a man on in that inning, and blasted one into the left field bullpen, to give Paradise a two run lead. The bullpen finished things in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 3-1 win.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He got hit hard, allowing five runs, as the Good Guys could get none, and got shut out, 5-0. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday. She pitched a wonderful game, allowing only one run, and striking out twelve. Charlize was pitching so well, that manager Sniderman didnt use his bullpen, and Theron was still in the game, when the Good Guys pushed the winning run across in the ninth, for the 2-1 triumph. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, moderately humid, 85 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up three runs in six innings, a quality start. The Good Guys could do nothing all game long, and trailed 3-0 into the eighth, when they finally erupted for five runs, on two homers. Hayden came in for the ninth, and allowed the bases to become loaded, before finally striking out the final batter, for a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. On field, things were looking just fine. Off field, challenges abounded.
With Mitch feeling tense, he decided to go off to a private room from the rest of the team during the Saturday tickle party, and pay $100, to be tickled by doms. Naomi was present at the party, of course, so she knew of her husband's plan, and didn't seem to mind. Mitch stripped to his black boxer shorts, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Two doms surrounded him. One dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Working down, the second dom joined in, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, with her long nails, as he howled:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Moving down, the first dom came back, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he thrashed, and bucked:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Finally, both doms positioned themselves at Mitch's feet, and gave Mitch a double barrel attack with long nailed fingers, feathers, and ice. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh :" We had a decent homestand. Are you going to accept the fact that I might not be "Yippee" during the nights we talk on the computer, and stop analyzing my "Coldness"?" Naomi asked. "Yes, I understand" Mitch replied. "Okay, good. Go off, play well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing him as if things were normal.
So, it had been a positive homestand on field, but an uneasy one off field. Would Mitch adjust to what Naomi said, or would more trouble surface? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well Mitch and Naomi continue to work on their relationship skills and this time they worked things out without fighting too much so that is a plus for them. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they are trying to hammer away at their situation. Hopefully all will work out.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back