• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Come To The Stables M/F Scene on HBO 8/22

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
One of my all time fave M/F scenes is from an old holiday movie called Come To The Stables; it's airing on HBOS and HBOSW tomorrow (Thursday) morning at 6:15am EST. Have the DVR ready, it really is a good scene :bubble:

Bella

Are you going to leave us in suspense or tell us where they are being tickled. :hipoke: :dog: :cat: :fish:

It's been a while since I've seen this movie, so forgive the possible inaccuracies.
The plot of the movie is that 2 nuns want to raise funds to build a chapel.

In the tickle scene, a writer and his girlfriend are in a living room. He's working on a play or something, and the woman snatches it away. He grabs her and asks her to give it back, she refuses, and he says something like "if you don't, I'm going to tickle you." He does, she goes crazy, and then the two nuns (who had an appointment with him) come in at this time, causing embarassment to the couple.

Hey, it's a tickle used in a comedic moment in a movie from the 50s.

Are you going to leave us in suspense or tell us where they are being tickled. :hipoke: :dog: :cat: :fish:

Oh sorry, didn't even occur to me! It's one of those "his back is to the camera so you don't see a whole lot" scenes, the audio and her struggling is what makes it great :tickle:

What? No mustard? Harrumph!

:idontwannSee, now, if ya really loved us, you'd have posted a clip! :rolleyes::angel::jester:

This is a great, classic clip. I remember seeing it when I was a kid and almost fainting, it was definitely a major clip, and it took me years before I saw it again.

Anyhow, a guy gets a telegram giving him a big break in Hollywood. The blonde girlfriend takes the telegram and runs away from it (she's protesting she doesn't want to be left at home while he goes to Hollywood). He chases her, tackles her down.

Cut to close up on the two, her on her back looking at him, and he says, very calmly, "Now listen....listen to me.......if you don't give it to me, I'm going to tickle you...."

"Please Bob...."

"I going to tickle you!"

"You promised, Bob...."

"I'm going to tickle you if you don't give it to me.....one.....

"No, dont, Bob....."

"...two...."

(Panic rising in her voice) "Howard, help! HOWARD, HELP...."

".....THREE..." and he digs in ribs and she starts laughing hysterically.

As he's tickling her, he bellows out "Give it to me" as she screams and laughs, but it cuts to "Howard" watching the tickling as two nuns all of a sudden come in to the room (all the while, tickling and laughing going on). At one point, a far shot shows him tickling her while her legs kick all over the place and then they are "caught" by the two nuns.

For the remainder of the scene......which goes on for a while....the girl looks absolutely flustered and out of breath.

The tickling itself, as far as the laughter, may or may not be "movie tickling", acted laughter....but it doesn't matter, it's still a classic scene.....and basically one of my top scenes of all time before I discovered tickling videos and the internet!

Hope this helps, and hope you can make a clip of it, Bella!

This is a great, classic clip. I remember seeing it when I was a kid and almost fainting, it was definitely a major clip, and it took me years before I saw it again.

Anyhow, a guy gets a telegram giving him a big break in Hollywood. The blonde girlfriend takes the telegram and runs away from it (she's protesting she doesn't want to be left at home while he goes to Hollywood). He chases her, tackles her down.

Cut to close up on the two, her on her back looking at him, and he says, very calmly, "Now listen....listen to me.......if you don't give it to me, I'm going to tickle you...."

"Please Bob...."

"I going to tickle you!"

"You promised, Bob...."

"I'm going to tickle you if you don't give it to me.....one.....

"No, dont, Bob....."

"...two...."

(Panic rising in her voice) "Howard, help! HOWARD, HELP...."

".....THREE..." and he digs in ribs and she starts laughing hysterically.

As he's tickling her, he bellows out "Give it to me" as she screams and laughs, but it cuts to "Howard" watching the tickling as two nuns all of a sudden come in to the room (all the while, tickling and laughing going on). At one point, a far shot shows him tickling her while her legs kick all over the place and then they are "caught" by the two nuns.

For the remainder of the scene......which goes on for a while....the girl looks absolutely flustered and out of breath.

The tickling itself, as far as the laughter, may or may not be "movie tickling", acted laughter....but it doesn't matter, it's still a classic scene.....and basically one of my top scenes of all time before I discovered tickling videos and the internet!

Hope this helps, and hope you can make a clip of it, Bella!

Someone either has a better memory than mine or has seen it recently! ;)

Nicely done, friend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back