• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True TK (latin style) :)

ThatPercussionGuy

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone,

This past week, I was in Aruba. I met a female from Peru. This girl was an absolute doll. She was around 5'1, maybe 100 lbs, shoulder length straight brown hair, brown eyes....and after getting to know her a bit...i found out she's also very ticklish.

I met her at a Latin dance club, being as warm as it is down there, she was wearing a sleeveless belly shirt, jeans and open-toed heels. (The latin women were so beautiful down there, anyways..)

She didn't speak very good english, but had fun talking with her, well, I couldn't wait any longer..so I put my arm around her waist, then tickled her side. She yelped, "Ayeeyee"! with her latin accent. She asked, "Why you do that?" I said i wanted to see her smile. I then said, "You must be very ticklish.", she said, "Ticklish?" She didn't know what that meant...so I tickled her ribs and underarms real quick again...she then says, "OHHHHh, Cosquillas!!!" Forgive me if I didn't spell it right. Suprisingly, she attacked me quite a bit after that. She had nails, so her attacks were very successful. She did more of the quick attacks on me, nothing sustained. I ran into her 4 times during the week at that club, plenty of pokes, strokes and sustained tickles on my part I tell ya...she got me quite a bit as well.

I'm moving to Aruba :) (kidding)

Just wanted to share,

[email protected]

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back