• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathertime #6 (celebs fantasy) featuring C.Aguilera and others

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #6

Chris Kirkland and Denise Richards are here for this show,
CK: “Welcome again to Feathertime, we are here tonight for some more explosive tickling action” DR: “Chris I cannot wait for tonight it’s going to be so great”
CK: “Here come the commissioner and he doesn’t look very happy”
C: “Last week was a disgrace, Laura Vines and her buddies better get down to this ring right now”
Laura walked down to the ring alone and she grabbed a microphone and then got into the ring,
LV: “Commissioner I’m so glad you’re here tonight” C: “I have found out about your plan for a title shot, and because I was too busy getting that new Pop belt from the manufacturers, I couldn’t do anything last week, but NOW I’m here in this ring tonight to tell you that your friend Linda isn’t getting a title shot tonight” LV: “Commissioner let me stop you there, let me put it this way if she doesn’t get a shot then one quick phone call and Trish will be no more”
(The crowd booed loudly in disapproval at Laura’s comment)
C: “I don’t like your demands but I have to think of the safety of my stars, Linda can have her title shot tonight, But don’t think for one minute of pulling any tricks”
LV: “Thank you and I hope you enjoy the match”

CK: “The Commish has been blackmailed by that evil Laura Vines”
DR: “And not only that we could have a new TTF champion right here tonight”

Stacy and Steph were talking when Angelina charged into the room and bumped into Stacy,
SK: “You idiot watch what you doing will you” AJ: “Sorry I didn’t mean to do that”
SK: “I guess being clumsy is natural to you” (Angie frowned at Stacy) AJ: “You can talk you’re the one who lost your belt” SM: “Hey you two stop it there no need to get nasty” SK: “Angie if you’ve got something to say then say it in the ring” AJ: “Ok then I will” (Angie stormed out of the room)
SM: “Stacy I think you have just picked a fight” SK: “I don’t care, I will take her on anytime”

Nelly Futardo made her way to the ring as her music played, Nelly waited for her mystery opponent as the commissioner had promised,
Suddenly ‘Torn by Natalie Imbruglia’ played and then Natalie appeared from the stage,
CK: “Looks like Natalie is the newest member of the TTF”
Natalie was barefoot and smiled as she walked into the ring, DING DING!
The match was under way and Nelly Futardo raced towards Natalie and swung a huge punch at her ribs, Natalie fell down and kneeled on the floor holding her stomach, Nelly grabbed her arms but Natalie jumped up and spun Nelly around and sent her to the floor instead,
Nelly was down and Natalie sat on her back and started to tickle Nelly’s ribs, Nelly couldn’t get up and she laughed loudly as Natalie started to tickle her neck and her ribs,
Nelly scrambled and grabbed the bottom rope – Natalie had to release Nelly, They both stood up and began to clash again,
This time Nelly took control and she tripped Natalie and began to lock her legs in the figure-4, Nelly then began to tickle her bare feet whilst holding her in the figure-4 lock, Natalie instantly screamed and her face began to turn red as tears rolled down her cheeks,
YYYAAAAAA HAA HAA EHHHHEEAAAAAHOOO HAHAHAA EYYHAAA
The tickling went on for about a minute but still Natalie wouldn’t give up, Nelly released the hold and turned Natalie onto her stomach, then she sat on her back facing Natalie’s feet, Nelly then grabbed both of her feet and started to lick her soles,
Natalie now started to scream almost as if the licking was hurting, Nelly could see that this was something Natalie didn’t like so she began to lick in between her toes, this caused Natalie to scream even more and she began to shake her head hoping Nelly would stop, Nelly then decided to start sucking her toes,
But Natalie jolted and knocked Nelly off her – Natalie rolled out of the ring crying,
CK: “Natalie has flipped she really didn’t like what Nelly was doing”
Nelly got out of the ring and Natalie slapped her round the face, Nelly was on the floor holding her face when Natalie got back in the ring,
Nelly got back in and Natalie landed another slap round her face, now Natalie grabbed Nelly and landed a roundhouse kick to her face, Natalie covered her for the pin - 1…………2…
……..3
DING DING DING! DR: “This one is over” CK: “What a kick from new girl Natalie”

Gwen Stefani and the Commissioner were talking in his office, Gwen sat casually in front of his desk as the Commissioner sat in his chair leaning on the desk talking to Gwen,
GS: “So what do you reckon?” C: “I’m not sure that it would be worth anything, I mean it seems a good idea but what’s in it for me” (Gwen flipped off her trainers and placed her feet on the desk) GS: “I’m sure there will be something you want”

Next Pink and Christina.A were to challenge Rachel L-C and Tara.R,
Sandra.B came down to the ring with Rachel and Tara, Rachel wore her Hardcore title proudly and she picked up a microphone, RL-C: “Hello everyone I would like to start by saying being a champion is fantastic, but since my friend Tara lost in her bid for a TTF title shot – we have both decided that Tag Team titles would be a good target”
TR: “Yes and the Commissioner has kindly given us a match to qualify for the Tag Team title shot at the next Pay-Per-View” RL-C: “Yes and not only that he told us that there would be up to 4 teams in the battle, and the winner of this match would qualify for that fight”
Suddenly Christina.A and Pink ran down the ramp, DING DING!
CK: “and here we go all 4 women are battling in the ring”
Pink tossed Tara through the ropes and Christina began to battle with Rachel,
The referee forced Pink out of the ring and Christina and Rachel started the match off properly,
Rachel tripped Christina over and started to slap her round the face, then she grabbed Christina’s hair and started to bang her head off the mat, Christina was stunned and Rachel; began to un-strap her long leather boots, she managed to get one boot off and she started to slowly stroke Christina’s fishnet stockings, Christina screamed with laughter as Rachel tormented her foot, and then Christina kicked out and caught Rachel in the head – then she made the tag too Pink, Rachel crawled to her corner but Pink grabbed her legs and dragged her back to the center of the ring, Pink then began to tickle Rachel’s ribs and bellybutton – Rachel wiggled around yelling for help, Tara tried to get in the ring but the referee stopped her,
While the referee was busy with Tara – Christina got in the ring and used a feather on Rachel’s armpits,
YYAAAAAAHHAAAAA NNOOOOO HHHEEEEELLPPPPP MMMEEEEEEE SOMMMEEEONNNNNNEEEEE HAAHHAA YAA HEEHEHEHEE
Christina got back out and Pink covered an exhausted Rachel, 1………2
……… CK: “Not quite! Rachel kick’s out”
Pink then grabbed Rachel’s boots and yanked them both off, Rachel was dazed and she desperately tried to fight back at Pink,
Pink got on top of Rachel and punched her a few times, and then Pink attacked Rachel’s feet with furious tickling,
CK: “Rachel is taking some punishment here” DR: “Yes and it look’s like there isn’t much fight left in her”
Pink got Rachel and tried to go for the insider edge – Pink put Rachel’s head between her legs and was about to pick her up but Rachel tossed her over her head,
Pink was down and Rachel was in the wrong corner – Rachel stood up dazed and tried to tag Christina, but Christina grabbed Rachel’s head and jumped off the side of the ring,
Rachel’s neck bounced off the top rope and Rachel sprung to the other side of the ring,
Tara quickly tagged her stunned partner and she attacked Pink who was still down,
Tara took Pink’s boots off and revealed her white ankle socks, and then she began to tickle her feet as Pink giggled and wiggled across the ring,
Pink tried to tag in Christina but Tara got up and pushed Christina from the side of the ring, Tara turned around only to see Pink use a roundhouse kick to her face,
Tara feel backwards into the corner, and Pink used her foot to choke Tara – Pink pushed her foot into Tara’s neck and then she stuck her foot in Tara face,
Tara almost fainted from the smell – she fell to the floor holding her face,
Rachel got up and speared Pink in the stomach,
DR: “GORE GORE GORE!!!” CK: “Denise! Rachel isn’t Rhyno”
DR: “I know but I like saying that”
Pink rolled out of the ring and Sandra attacked her with slaps and kicks,
Suddenly Gwen ran down the ramp and attacked Sandra from behind, Gwen pushed Sandra over the security barrier and then she went towards Tara,
Christina was in the ring and she ran towards Rachel, but Rachel moved and Christina rugby tackled the referee instead,
CK: “Oh No! The referee is down” DR: “And now look, Rachel has got Christina in a tickle lock”
Rachel had got Christina in the figure four leg lock, and Rachel was tickling Christina’s exposed foot, Rachel released the hold and picked Christina up – then she slammed Christina with some sort of modified suplex,
Rachel then picked Christina up and again slammed her hard to the mat,
Meanwhile Gwen had been savaged by Tara, Gwen was exhausted after Tara had been tickling her senseless,
Suddenly the Commissioner ran down to the ring – he was holding a steel chair and he jumped into the ring, then he smashed Rachel with the chair – and Tara made a run for it but Gwen chased her and tripped her over,
The Commissioner then grabbed Christina and put her over Rachel,
The referee woke up and he saw the cover, 1………………….2………….
….3 DING DING!
CK: “What is the Commissioner doing?” DR: “Don’t you mean – What has he done?”
CK: “Rachel is busted open and her team have been robbed”
Gwen left Tara by the ramp after she had slammed her to the floor a few times, Christina’s hand was raised in victory and the Commish got back in the ring, Pink also got into the ring and she hugged Christina – Gwen jumped into the ring and ran towards the Commish,
She hugged him and they both celebrated the victory,
Then the Commissioner grabbed a microphone and made a statement,
“First of all as you can see me and Gwen have become business partners, and secondly I want to announce the 24/7 rule for the hardcore title”
And once he said that Gwen walked over to Rachel and put her foot on her chest,
A referee was forced into the ring and he made the count, 1………….2………….3
C: “And here we have our new Hardcore champion, oh and the 24/7 rule has now been disabled”
(The crowd booed loudly with anger)
Gwen grabbed the belt and again hugged the Commissioner, and then the four of them walked back up the aisle.
CK: “Why has the Commish done this to Rachel?”
DR: “They have been robbed of a tag team title shot, and now Rachel has been robbed of her title - it’s fantastic” CK: “That two faced Commissioner”

Backstage Pink and Christina were seen leaving the building in a limousine, and Gwen and Commissioner Ste got into his private limousine,
CK: “And now what’s is he doing? He can’t just leave the show”
DR: “Well it look’s like he is”

Next Stacy and Angelina were to fight in a table match,
Stacy came down to the ring and Denise got out of her seat and went to talk to Stacy,
DR: “Stacy why are you fighting with Angelina?” SK: “She wanted the fight so I’m going to show her who’s best”
DR: “Come on you don’t have to fight with her”
SK: “Denise just leave me to do this Ok” (Denise sat back down)
Angelina came down to the ring on her Tomb Raider motorbike,
DING DING! The match started and Angelina squared up to Stacy’s face, both girls began to shout at each other and then Stacy went to slap her- Angelina blocked it and slapped her instead, Angelina picked Stacy up by her waist and gave her a German suplex,
Then Angelina went outside and grabbed a table, she set the table up outside of the ring and then dragged Stacy out of the ring, Angelina then un-zipped her boots and pulled them off, Stacy struggled and tried to get back into the ring, but Angie grabbed her bare feet and then dragged her to the corner post, Stacy struggled but Angie was stronger and she tied Stacy’s feet to the post, Stacy was on her stomach and she screamed trying to get her legs free,
Angie grabbed a feather from under the ring and began stroking it across Stacy’s bare feet,
AARRRGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAA HEE HEE AAHHHAAHEHEHEHHEE HAHAH AHAH AHHAHAAH NNOOOO STOOOPPP EEEETTTTHHEEEEE HEHAHAHA
Angie the dropped the feather and started to use her fingers to draw figure 8 motions across her soles,
Stacy began to turn red in the face as she screamed for help, but Angie wasn’t finished – next she grabbed some squirty cream and put some on Stacy’s feet, Stacy yelled “What are you doing? No No don’t PLEASE DON’T”
Angelina began to use her tongue to lick the cream off Stacy’s luscious soles, Stacy was now crumbling and it was actually turning her on, Angie began to suck on nibble on her feet trying to get all of the cream off,
Stacy began to moan slightly but kept on banging the mat hoping the referee would stop the match,
Denise got out of her chair again and pushed Angie, DR: “What the hell are you doing?”
AJ: “Keep out of this Denise your not in this match”
DR: “I might not be but your humiliating Stacy” AJ: “I don’t really care” And with that Angelina punched Denise and began to strip Denise of her clothes, Denise screamed as Angelina began to tickle all over Denise’s perfect body,
After about 30 seconds Denise was worn out, and Angie grabbed her and handcuffed her hands to a ring post, Denise screamed and yelled abuse at Angelina – so Angie took off her own boots and pulled one of her white socks off, then she stuffed it in Denise’s mouth and said “Now you have been humiliated so shut up and don’t go anywhere” (Angie winked)
Stacy was now free as the referee had untied her ankles, Angie got back in the ring and Stacy used a spinning kick to knock her down, Stacy looked confused as Angie’s boots had already been removed, but it didn’t stop her from tickling her feet,
YYAAAHHAHA HEE NOO HHA HEEH NOT MY FEET PLEASEE OHHOO IM SOORRYYYYEEEEEEEEE NOO DON’T HAA HEEEE
Stacy then pulled the other long white sock off Angie’s foot and she began to tie it round her ankles, Stacy knotted the sock leaving Angie tied up – and then she began to tickle her feet even more, after about 1 minute of tickle torture Stacy had an idea,
She grabbed the squirty cream that Angelina had used earlier and she sat on top of Angelina’s back and grabbed her feet, Stacy put some of the cream around Angie’s toes and then she began to suck on them, then she squirted some all over her soft soles – and again she began to suck the cream off,
Angelina was in tears as the embarrassment was too much, and not only that Angelina couldn’t stop herself from getting turned on, she bit her lip hoping Stacy wouldn’t stop – but every time she looked at the crowd cheering she begged Stacy to stop,
Eventually Stacy stopped and she got out the ring to get another table,
Angelina untied her ankles and wiped the tears from her eyes, Stacy set the table up inside the ring and she grabbed Angelina and lay her on the table, Angie was still sobbing and couldn’t find the strength to fight back, Stacy and Angie stood on the table and then Stacy picked Angie up and smashed her through the table, CK: “It’s all over Stacy wins by KO because she put Angie through a table”
Stephanie then ran down to the ring to help Angelina but Stacy said “leave her alone – she has insulted me and insulted our group” SM: “Angelina is my friend so if you not going to help leave me alone” Stacy kicked Steph and picked Angelina up again, but Stephanie charged Stacy and the two began to fight on the floor, The crowd cheered as both girls began to tickle each other but Stephanie gained the advantage and soon locked Stacy in the Pedigree Tickle, Steph slammed Stacy’s head to the mat and then began to tickle her sides,
Angelina had gone to the outside and she stood in front of Denise smiling,
Denise tried to shout but was still gagged by the sock, Angie grabbed one of Denise’s legs and took off her high heel, then she tickled Denise’s foot, (she was wearing those sheer black stockings) Denise tried to kick Angie so Angie decided to tie her feet together, and she grabbed some of the camera wires and tied Denise’s feet together,
The she ripped her stockings and started to tickle Denise’s bare soles,
And once again Angelina couldn’t resist the squirty cream and she put some on Denise’s toes,
But before she could begin to suck her toes Chyna appeared from the crowd and chased Angelina backstage,
Eventually everyone went back to the locker rooms, Stacy untied Denise and they went backstage.

CK: “Next we have our main event where Cameron.D has to put her TTF title on the line, against the sick and twisted Linda”
Linda and Laura came down to the ring and Laura began to make a statement,
LV: “Myself and Linda are fair people” (the crowd booed in disagreement)
LV: “That’s why we have given Cameron this chance to save her friend, and incase Cameron thinks this is a set-up and we have already done something to Trish, we have live proof that Trish is still ok”
(The big screen came on and Leanne was holding and facing a camcorder)
LT: “Hi there Laura” LV: “Leanne could you please show these people Trish?”
LT: “Sure! Here she is – I have her in this van with me, and If Cameron wins I will drive Trish back to the arena”
(Leanne pointed the camcorder at Trish who was on the floor tied up)
Cameron’s music played (Charlie’s Angels) And she walked down the aisle, she pointed her finger at Linda and started shouting abuse, Cameron got closer to the ring and Linda started to back off, Cameron got into the ring and Linda started to kick her before she could get in the ring, Laura also started to kick Cameron and the referee tried to stop Laura and Linda,
Cameron fell to the outside and Laura went to the corner while Linda got out of the ring,
The match started and Linda tossed Cameron back in the ring, Linda began by kicking and punching Cameron legs, Cameron rolled around the ring in pain as Linda taunted the injured blonde, Linda put her foot on Cameron’s neck and tried to choke her – but Cameron grabbed her foot and twisted her ankle, Linda fell and Cameron slipped her trainer off – Cameron started to tickle Linda’s socked feet, Cameron then pulled off Linda’s Grey sock and started to tickle her bare foot, Linda screamed with laughter as Cameron tickled away – Cameron started to giggle as tears started to flood from Linda’s eyes,
Laura Vines got in the ring and tried to help Linda but the referee stopped her,
Cameron now started to suck on Linda’s big toe – Linda screamed even louder and begged Cameron to stop, Linda banged on the mat and tapped for the match to end,
The referee stopped the match and Cameron had won,
CK: “That was probably the quickest match I’ve ever seen”
Linda rolled out of the ring and Cameron celebrated – then Cameron grabbed Laura and asked her where Trish was,
LV: “ok ok let me just get my phone”
Laura proceeded to get her phone from her pocket, but instead she pulled out a stun-gun and she zapped Cameron, Cameron fell to the ground and Laura began to tie her hands behind her back,
Linda got back in the ring and took Cameron’s sandals off, Linda then tied her ankles together and started to tickle Cameron’s feet,
Laura started to tickle Cameron’s ribs frantically, Cameron giggled and this time her tickle resistance couldn’t hold out and she began to cry for help as the tickling got faster and harder,
After 2 minutes of madness Laura and Linda left Cameron tied up and gasping for breath,

Leanne turned up in a van and then opened the doors to let Trish out, Leanne dumped Trish in the parking lot and then Linda and Laura got into the van and then drove off,
The show finished with Cameron struggling in the middle of the ring, as officials helped her get free, and some officials went outside to help poor Trish.S.
CK: “What will happen next week in Feathertime #7 in the build up to the Pay-Per-View ‘Tears of Laughter’?”
THE END.

** Feathertime #6 ** (TTF013)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back