• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grey Collection in Colour - */F.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Being a tribute to Kamikuzu's art.

Alright, this guy from TT, "Rox_My_Sox" asked for a few of the famed Grey Collection pics to be colourised.

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=380272

I am currently between two very different draw-jobs, and I needed to reset my style a bit.
So I jumped at the chance to add some rainbows and unicorns to Kamikuzu's pics, and brush off my colour skills on something different, for a change.

Since you are a bunch of swell guys, I am posting the lot over here, for you to see, as well.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 200449112eVPgUS_ph.k.lo.jpg
    200449112eVPgUS_ph.k.lo.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,041
Very Nice!

I am a really big fan of the 'Grey Collection' & I think you did an OUTSTANDING job w/coloring these two pics , Kalamos. You've really added a superb dynamism to these already-wonderful pieces of tickle-art & have actually made them look infinitely better!

Well done! Thanks for sharing!

Reminds me of a coloring contest done with a kamikuzu work ages ago. Can't recall if the K-man participated in that one or not ... Ness and anime316 did, I believe. Both are quite splendid, although I prefer the first with its vibrant and bright tones. Black nail polish too. XD

I would love to see more of the Grey Collection colored this way. You've done an outstanding job, my friend. The whole Grey Collection are among my favorites, and to see them in this light is astonishing. Please do more, it would be appreciated! Nice, nice job!

i'm wondering how on earth she can sit there with her arms behind her head while those hand thingies are attacking her feet??? eeks...wonderful vivid coloring...

HOLY FRICKEN CRAP MAN!!! You are crazy! That is so awesome. It really adds a certain flair to his already incredible artwork! Way to go man, way to go.

You should do the others like that when you get the chance.

See ya.:imouttahe

I'm gonna sound geeky, but you got colours so right for the characters, and well done too!

Brilliant coloring. The (stylus) strokes had really did outstanding texture plus nicely executed reflected lights, where the mystery of expression is all about.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back