• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Graduate Assistant's Fate

augustine

TMF Master
Who knew anthropology could be so risky? Enjoy.

Augustine

Attachments

• The Graduate Assistant's Fate.jpg
    The Graduate Assistant's Fate.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 4,294
once again you shock me with delight every time you draw something new:evilha: good job

amazing job. if only something like that happened to me when i was a grad assistant.

ah i can't read what it says...rats and it looks soo well done..

The woman with red hair who is standing is saying this:

"Honestly, Katie! I can't imagine why you're so upset! Why, you're the first outsider that has ever been sacrificed to this tribe's unique 'Tickle God.' It really is quite an honor! Now don't you worry, I'll be sure to give you due credit when I write up my thesis."

:p

The woman with red hair who is standing is saying this:

"Honestly, Katie! I can't imagine why you're so upset! Why, you're the first outsider that has ever been sacrificed to this tribe's unique 'Tickle God.' It really is quite an honor! Now don't you worry, I'll be sure to give you due credit when I write up my thesis."

:p

ahh Mils my bestest friend..thank you....why can't i enhance these on my computer??? grrr

excellent piece of artwork...i love this type of drawing...

Damn, damn....DAMN! You know, every time I think you can't get any more twisted...

I seriously love your work. I'm one of the few who uses gags a lot, and I'm glad to see someone else gets the severity of a gagged tickle victim. Your positions are really out there and I can't say this enough...I feel I have a kindred spirit in the art realm.

Your "lines", delivered by the tormentors in your images, are just downright evil....in that mean but flippant way that just gets me every time. It's actually made me think about finding a way to caption my own work without making it look funky (CG with captions can be a tricky thing, style-wise). The girls doing the torture in your work are girls that I would love to just hang out with and ytie other girls up with. My kinda chicks.

Please, keep up the great work. You're becoming one of my favorite artists. :triangle:

I really enjoy your work! Also maybe some of the 5 star story writers can put together a story for your 5 star drawings.

LBFT

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back