• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Two Couples: Road Trip, Part 2 (ff/m, with the slightest bit of m/f)

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
Greetings...I am The Storyteller

It is high time that we pick up where we left off with our friends, the Two Couples. For those of you with short memories (or those who just want a recap), our four tickle-fiends embarked on a road trip that was sure to be wrought with laughter. Of course it was, as Nicole became the first victim before they even reached their destination. Hannah proved she was an amazingly expert foot tickler, and Patrick was so impressed, he went as far as to remind everyone else it was his turn next. And so it was...

"Am I next?"

Everyone stared, not sure what to make of this. It was Jack who spoke first.

"I would say it was, Patrick. Unless Nicole wants some more?"

Nicole, still reeling from her intense experience, smiled, but did not nod.

"I think she's had enough for now," replied Hannah, still grinning in the front seat. "I want her fully reenergized for later. Besides, Patrick seems so keen on getting some tickling, it'd be a shame not to."

"Agreed," said Jack. "Alright, time to switch seats."

Within minutes, Patrick and Hannah had moved to the back, while Nicole and Jack were in the front. Nicole sat behind the wheel, but was still too weak and giggly to drive. She instead looked wistfully at Jack as he secured Patrick's ankles to the console between the seats, much like hers had been earlier.

"How's that, bud?" asked Jack, pulling the rope tight.

"Pretty good," answered Patrick, but he was too busy watching Hannah to really notice. Hannah, having passionately kissed him the moment he got in the backseat, now was tying his wrists above his head, one on each handle above the rear doors. She had the same devilish grin pasted on her face, but having it directed at him made Patrick flush with excitement.

"You're going to go easy on me, right?"

"Never, darling," Hannah hummed, kissing him again. "You'd be disappointed if we did."

Jack slid off Patrick's sneakers, dropping them on the floor beside Nicole's. Hannah unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his bare chest underneath.

"Wow, Patrick, you're in good shape," said Nicole from the front seat. This was the first time Patrick had been this exposed in front of his friends.

"Thanks," Patrick said, blushing even more now. Hannah pulled the shirt open, then turned to look at her friends.

"You're going after his feet, Jack?"

"Maybe. I've been shown up once already today, I don't think I could handle twice."

"Noone showed you up at all, babe," said Nicole, leaning over to stroke his face. "Hannah just surprised me, that's all."

Everyone laughed. There was not surprise so much as excruciatingly ticklish torment.

"Well, leave him be for now," said Hannah. "My turn first. Ready, hon?"

Patrick nodded, looking from one person to the other, immediately regretting this decision.

Hannah kissed his forehead as she slid her hands up his sides, beginning under his arms with quick flicks of her fingernails.

Patrick leaned forward, laughing immediately. He was amazed at how this makeshift bondage held him; he was used to being bound securely to the bed for sessions like this, and had expected to escape relaitvely quickly. Jack and Hannah knew their stuff, however, and the more he wriggled, the more vulnerable he became. As if Hannah needed help.

Hannah continued sliding her nails up and down Patrick's armpits, studying his face to get a gauge on how ticklish he was there today. She noticed his laughter increase when she tickled up his inner arms, so she held one arm back to tickle more intensely, laughing herself at Patrick's yelp as she did so. She spent a minute or two on this arm, then switched to the other, rendering Patrick convulsed with laughter.

Jack and Nicole watched eagerly from the front seats, whispering to each other about both Hannah's skill and Patrick's obvious ticklishness. Nicole's energy was returning faster now that she had someone else's torture to focus on, as she turned around in the seat so she could get an up close and personal view. Jack, noticing Nicole's soles pointed up towards the ceiling, reached out and began stroking them gently, causing giggles, but no movement from Nicole.

Hannah, tiring of the underarm tickling, now began tickling Patrick's chest and ribs with vigor. She knew that Patrick's pectoral muscles were lightly ticklish, especially if she used her fingertips in small circles. She was rewarded with renewed laughter and struggling from her boyfriend. She added to this by squeezing his upper ribs, causing a shriek and very high pitched laughter.

"Now, guys," Hannah said, turning slightly to the couple in front. "Do you remember how many ribs a man is supposed to have?"

Jack and Nicole looked at each other.

"No, I can't say we do," replied Nicole, grinning.

"Yes, you do!" Patrick gasped between bouts of laughter.

"Nope, I'm not really a science guy," Jack said, still focused on his girlfriends upturned soles.

"Well Pat, I guess that means we need to count. Hold still now," ordered Hannah, starting to tickle the top ribs and work her way down.

"One...Two...Three...Darn, I lost count," laughed Nicole, distracted by her light foot tickling.

"Oh well, we can start over," answered Hannah, returning to the top and trying again.

Patrick thought he was losing his mind. The tickling was neverending, and he was in too much torment to realize Nicole's distraction. He thought she was just being cruel.

"Damn it, Nicole, please!" he cried, trying to back his body away from Hannah's fingers.

"Tsk, tsk, swearing? That's inappropriate," said Hannah, grinning widely. "You'll have to be punished for that." She immediately dropped her hands to his lower stomach, tickling just under his bellybutton.

Patrick screamed with laughter, as his stomach was one of his more sensitive spots. He sucked it in to try to escape, which only made Hannah's job easier, now using both hands to send him into a whirlwind of ticklish torment.

Hannah was merciless; she knew all of Patrick's spots and exploited them with ease. First was under his navel, where she could use both hands. Then, she slid a finger in and out of his bellybutton, making him howl with laughter. Then, his sides, up and down quickly with light strokes, causing him to throw his head back rather hard. Luckily, the seat rest caught his fall.

"Now Patrick, honey, you need to apologize to Nicole. There was no need to be rude," Hannah said, winking at her friends in the front as she poked and prodded his helpless body.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Oh god, please!"

Nicole and Jack looked at each other.

"What do you say, Nic?"

"I don't really think he meant it. You can do better, Patrick darling."

"Jesus Christ! Come on!" Patrick screamed, both from his friends obvious stubbornness and Hannah's discovery of the ab muscles just under his lower ribs, a spot never much exploited before but super sensitive in this position.

"Patrick, I don't think I like your attitude," Nicole said, frowning. "In fact, I think we need to do something about that."

With everyone now looking quizzical, Nicole got out of the car and moved into the back, so now Hannah was on one side of Patrick and Nicole another. This was incredibly odd, because to everyone's knowledge (including Jack's) Nicole had never tickled anyone ever. She was too busy being the ticklee to ever be on this end.

"So Hannah, tell me more about these super ticklish hips Patrick has."

Patrick grimaced, but bit his tongue, knowing he was already in enough trouble.

Jack laughed from the front seat, glad for the first time that he wasn't ticklish.

Hannah's smile was like a beautiful star. She immediately unbuttoned Patrick's pants and lowered them slightly, exposing the most ticklish part of Patrick's body.

"Please," Patrick whispered, more to Hannah than anyone else. "You know I can't handle this."

"Yes you can, love," his girlfriend replied. "More than that, I think you'll like it. Two beautiful women touching an area so close to paradise. Besides, don't tell me you've never thought of Nicole tickling you."

Patrick blushed once again, causing laughter from Hannah and a smile from Nicole, who leaned up to kiss him on the cheek.

"You're so cute, Pat. Now your dreams come true." She sat back and watched Hannah lightly move her hand to his hip, and did the same on her side.

Patrick immediately began giggling; just feeling the palms and fingers there was ticklish enough. Once their fingertips began lightly moving, however, he exploded in ticklish mirth the likes of which have never been seen before.

He howled. And cried. And begged. And pleaded. And screamed. And laughed to beat the band. (What does that expression mean, anyway?) Nicole and Hannah both were still lightly poking and squeezing his hips, but he was laughing harder than anyone had ever seen him laugh. Only Nicole's toe tickling rivaled this in intensity and sheer volume, which is not something easy to beat.

Nicole was loving this new found power that tickling provided her, but she found herself more jealous of Patrick than anything. Exchanging a knowing look with Jack, she propped her feet up on top of Patrick's legs, only to be met by Jack's more than willing fingers lightly stroking her soles. She immediately began laughing herself, but Jack was being gentle enough to allow her to concentrate on both tickling and laughing.

Hannah saw this out of the corner of her eye, but was too intent on the torture to notice. Patrick had never been this ticklish before, and she was not one to waste a folden opportunity. She continued squeezing, knowing she would be more merciless than Nicole, but that was fine by her.

After what seemed like an eternity, the tickling stopped, leaving Patrick in tears. Hannah stroked his hair, making sure he was OK, but he was too far gone to respond. Jack and Nicole even stopped their own side session to watch him, but when he finally lifted his head, a smile on his face, Jack slid his fingers under Nicole's toes, making her jump and shriek.

"That was the most intense tickling I've ever had," muttered Patrick, still weak from laughter and struggling.

Hannah began untying his arms. "Well, now that I know you can handle that, we'll make it a common occurence."

Patrick collapsed onto the back of the seat, thinking of what Hannah would do with this information. "Just not right now."

Jack released Patrick's ankles, getting a quizzical look from his protege.

"No foot tickling?"

"Not now, Hannah. I can tell he has suffered enough. Having two people on his most ticklish area is enough for anyone."

Nicole smiled wickedly.

"Maybe not."

Jack and Hannah both grinned, but Jack shook his head.

"Let's actually get where we're going first. Then I'm sure Patrick would love to see Hannah and I go to work on your feet."

Patrick sat up, reenergized by the thought. He looked at Nicole.

"You'd do that?"

Nicole nodded, rustling his hair.

Jack slid into the front seat, pulling out of the parking lot and back onto the road.

"Two hours til we hit the hotel," he said, tapping the clock.

Hannah leaned against Patrick, who weakly threw his arms around her. Nicole climbed between the seats back into the front, reaching out to grasp her lover's hand.

It was going to be a great trip.

I know what you're thinking. "Why aren't my road trips like that?" Maybe they are, in which case, you're a lucky person, I'd say.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed the most recent installment of The Two Couples. In our next episode, they arrive in the hotel, and Nicole is in line for another merciless bout of tickling. Hope you don't mind. Who am I kidding? Of course you don't.

My Road Trips Were Definitely Not Like This!

Part two was definitely worth waiting for!
I now find myself looking at the interior of my SUV in a whole new way. Great story so far, really fun!!!
Part 3, soon? Please. . . .

Nicole <<<<----

Love the series, can't wait for the next installment. It's nice to see a story that seems natural and realistic, rather than one including themes of kidnap, nonconsensuality, torture, or paid for/ staged events.

Bump.

One of the best f/m series deserve a third installment, no? :)

Why thank you, alan.

Yes, it does deserve a third installment.

I've been lacking in the storytelling category lately, but have some new ideas I'm working on, so stay tuned.

Thanks for the support!

nice! I love tickling guys hips! Most are SO ticklish! :devil:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back