• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Trips, Then, Welcome To The West Coast

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year. They began by winning two of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. In the losses in Chicago and St Louis, Paradise had late inning leads twice in games, only to see their new bullpen stud, Hayden, blow the advantage both times. On the final night of the trip, in St Louis, a Sunday night affair, manager Sniderman used Hilary Duff to get the save in the ninth, to give Hayden, who had been thrown into the fire a great deal over her first month in the big leagues, a needed physical, and emotional rest.
While the Good Guys were on the trip, Mitch and Naomi communicated some, but not every night. There were nights Naomi was out, and, during the times she was on, there were instances where she simply was not very communicative.
Due to the Sunday night game, and the travel, the Good Guys did not arrive in Nassau until 3am Monday. Mitch's cab pulled up to the apartment building at 330, but, Naomi was awake, waiting for him. "You waiting up to get some, Aussie?" Mitch asked in greeting, kissing Naomi. "Hello to you, too, American. Maybe I am just up to say hello to my husband, after not having seen him for eleven days. Did you ever think of that?" Naomi said. "Okay, Nai, whatever. You know you are freaking horny, and that you want to get it" Mitch said, pushing some more. "So, what if I am? I havent had sex for eleven days. Being horny is only normal." She retorted. The couple made their way into the shower, and then to the bed, and made love. "It is almost 4am. We have to be up in a couple of hours. I feel so depraved for doing it at this hour" Naomi said. "Shut up and just enjoy it, Aussie. I'm not major league baseball. I didn't schedule our game for the night. We had no choice" Mitch replied.
The next night, a Good Guy team that was a bit weary, opened a nine game homestand, against the California teams, with a game against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Paradise scored three quick early runs, on homers by Mitch, and Ed Burns. Then, they got nothing. Kate Hudson was breezing, until she gave up a run in the sixth. Naomi and Amanda Bynes yielded another one on several hits in the seventh. After Hilary Duff got through the eighth, Hayden came in, to try and save the game. In all the Good Guys years in existence, they had never had a lefty closer, as Mandy Moore, Naomi, Amanda Bynes, and Hilary Duff, their previous closers, were all righthanded. That had now changed with Hayden. After setting down the first two hitters, Hayden had to face, guess who? Barry Bonds. With the sellout crowd roaring, Hayden threw two blazing fastballs on the outside corner. After a ball, she finished Bonds with a ninety eight mile per hour fastball, looking, that left the unpopular slugger shaking his head in disbelief. The most important thing, was that the fastball got the Good Guys the final out, and gave them a 3-2 win.
The next night, Gil Bellows started. Paradise again scored early, getting four runs in the second. From there, Bellows gave up nothing, firing a complete game shutout, striking out nine, in a 4-0 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday, and got hit hard, giving up six runs. Paradise could not get nearly enough runs, and lost, 6-2.
Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi attended counesling. "She is still not very chatty at times when I'm on the road, but, I guess I'm going to have to live with that. I dont want to start arguments with her about that, that will get me in trouble, so I cant be with her when I'm home" Mitch said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound that night. She wasn't terribly sharp, allowing four runs in six innings. Paradise, however, had their hitting shoes on that night, and rallied from a
4-1 deficit, to take the lead. Hayden had some trouble in the ninth, but managed to wiggle out of the jam, for a 6-5 Good Guy win. Rachel Leigh Cook, for a change, pitched a fine game on Saturday night. She made one bad pitch, a two run homer in the first inning. Unfortunately, that pitch was enough, to defeat Paradise, who didnt score many runs that night, in a 2-1 loss. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, pleasantly warm, 86 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Matched up with San Diego ace Jake Peavy, Kate had her usual pitcher's duel with him. The Good Guys got a run in the middle innings, on a suicide squeeze. In the ninth, the Padres got a couple of people on base, until Hayden slammed the door, with a strikeout, for a 1-0 Good Guy victory.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows took a rare bashing that night, losing 8-1. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night, and was magnificent, firing a five hit shutout, in a 3-0 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a pleasant, partly cloudy, 87 degree Paradise Island Wednesday, in front of a sellout, for a 1pm Matinee. That day, Neve pitched a good game, going six innings, and allowing only one run. Trailing 1-0 in the sixth, Mitch came up with the bases loaded, and launched a Grand Slam Homer, to give Paradise the lead. After that, the bullpen took over, shutting out the Dodgers for the final three innings, with Hayden getting yet another save in the ninth, her league leading thirteenth of the year, in a 4-1 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. All seemed to be going well both on field and off, and, as the team prepared to head for San Francisco the next night, all looked okay.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the difficult loss to the Padres. The featured lee would be actress Amy Smart, who had appeared in such movies as "Just Friends" Amy was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Amy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEH! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was next, tickling Amy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she writhed, and squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Working down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, tickling Amy on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked:HEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Amy's bare feet, attacking them with his fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush on her soles. Amy went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT TAKE IT! YOU GUYS STAHHPPPPP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHHEEHHEHEEEHEHHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Amy was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco. "Another decent homestand this time. It's good. Now go off, play well, and I'll see you next Sunday" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.
So, it had been a tranquil homestand of solid baseball. Now came a nine day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Certainly a good philosophy is don't bite the hand that feeds you. It seems that Mitch is working on that one in regards to Naomi. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, one should not bite the hand that feeds them. Hopefully, Mitch and Naomi both can finally grasp that concept.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back