• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worlds Collide 10: Dave2112's Nadya (FF/f feet, belly, armpits)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Hello again! I'm back with yet another Worlds Collide Picture. This time Inquisitress Kitzalia and her servant Maryke have trapped Nadya in her dungeon. Nadya is a character created by Dave2112.
I chose Nadya mainly because of the sadistic tickler role she often plays. I thought it might be nice to have her suffer at the hands of an equally sadistic tickler for a change.
It wasn't easy to transform a CGI character to a cartoon version. I had to use a bit of imagination to envision how she would look as a cartoon character. I hope Dave likes what I've done to her looks...
As for her outfit, I chose to base that on the Nadya rendering from Dave's portraits series, since she doesn't seem to have a "standard" outfit. Besides, I actually like the near-transparent skimpy look of it ;)

Hope you guys like it! :)

:)

Forgot to mention it over TT, but, you should definitely consider selling the physical pictures as paintings.

I am sure they are marketable, and they would sell well.

Or maybe, give them away as prizes or something.

Wish some of my fave pics existed as hard pictures!

:D

Wow! That is seriously cool! Going from CG to line art is extremely subjective, and I really like the way Nadya looks here. You got the outfit down pat, too. You're right, Nadya doesn't have a specific outfit, but this is one she does favor, and I've used varients of it on a few of my other characters. It's nice to see Nadya get it for a change!

I'll have to return the favor one day, with Nadya having a go at Kitzalia and Maryke. I'm sure she'll enjoy that.

Excellent job, my friend. I and my creations are honored, sir. :triangle:

Kalamos: Thank you! :) Actually, since I got access to digital colouration my "raw" painted images have only been rough works only to be scanned and tweaked digitally until they're what I envisioned. It allows me to create my art a lot faster... but it also means that I don't really have original paintings of the pictures I now produce. I guess one sacrifices one advantage for the other...

Rajee: Thanks!

Dave2112: Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked Nadya's transition to my 2D style! I would be in turn be most honored if you'd do a revenge picture one day! :D

Tidas: Thank you! :)

Milagros: Thanks, glad you like the expressions! :)

Kalamos: Thank you! :) Actually, since I got access to digital colouration my "raw" painted images have only been rough works only to be scanned and tweaked digitally until they're what I envisioned. It allows me to create my art a lot faster... but it also means that I don't really have original paintings of the pictures I now produce. I guess one sacrifices one advantage for the other...
Heu, tu quoque, Scavenger... ;)

You should definitely consider it, though.
If you have anything - however raw - that you deem marketable, you should try and sell it.

Just a thought.

:)

Heu, tu quoque, Scavenger... ;)
You should definitely consider it, though.
If you have anything - however raw - that you deem marketable, you should try and sell it.

Well, perhaps you're right... I might try that someday... :)

Well, perhaps you're right... I might try that someday... :)

I mean, there was this site - well, that site, er... well, you get the idea, it's just a figure of speech.

Argh.

Thingamabob.

Franco Saudelli used to have a site he used to sell his own original paintings to fans and stuff.

You could definitely do the same, especially characters you have the full copyrights on.

I mean, I'm sure I am not the first user to mention it: you're probably one of the few artists who could sell the actual pictures.

Digital artists for instance can't.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back