• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: The New Girl

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Star of this story: The New Girl!!(will be described in story, gonna have to read through:evilha:)

Sara and Candice idoly lounged on Candice's front lawn. The warm sun glared down at them as they both sipped coke's. Candice was the first to notice it.

"Hey look!" She exclaimed, pointing a finger at the huge moving truck lumbering down the road. On the sides of the truck a huge cartoon guy smiling, with the words JIM'S MOVING TRUCKS in black letters. A bit behind the lumerous truck, a car that seemed tinier as it shrunk in the presence of the truck, the car was bright green.

Candice and Sara watched, as if mesmorized by the strange sight.

"Wow, someone's finally moving into the house down the stree a bit." Sara said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Cool, i wonder who it is?"

"Let's find out!"

The two girls then raced after the truck and car.

As they sped down the sidewalk, they bumped into Meghan.

"What's the rush?" She asked in her tiny voice.

"New person on the street!" Was Sara and Candice's reply, and Meghan joined the race.

The three girls sprinted after the ever-moving vehicles, until they finally stopped, and they girls caught up, they all breathed heavily, with Meghan winning the race, slightly before Candice.

"There's their house," Sara said pointing.

THe girls then sat down across the street, watching in silent anticipation at who would step out of the small green car.

The car rolled up into the smooth driveway, and stopped, and a door flung open.

Out walked a tall, pale man, with a brownish goatee. Wearing a green collared shirt and jeans, and by the looks they could tell he was Russian. Then on the opposite side walked a much shorter lady, same age probably, with whitish blonde hair and hardly any looks of aging. She wore a black sweater and jeans also.

Then the other door opened, and out walked Alexandra. Her hair was whitish blonde lik her mothers but much longer. Her skin was fair and she had a thin body. Medium heighth, wearing a cute white t-shirt with the small sleeves rolled up, and hip-hugging casual gray sweats. She looked about the neighborhood with light crystallizing in her deep blue eyes. She then noticed the three girls staring at her blankly, and walked over to them casually.

"Hi i'm Alexandra, but my friends call me Alex." She said politely with a thick Russian accent, placing her hands on her hips.

"Hi, i'm Candice, this is Meghan and Sara." Candice said in reply, pointing out each girl.

"Do you live here?" Alex asked, as her eyes still wandered endlessly about the bright and colorful neighborhood.

"Yah we all live here, and there's about seven other girls too." Sara explained.

"Sre you in college?" Meghan asked.

"Freshman year," Alex replied.

"Wow!" Meghan squealed excitedly, amazed at how perfectly Alex fit in with every other girl here, and if the next thing she was thinking of was true, she would easily become apart of them.

Meghan gleefully whispered to the two other girls, as they all got excited looks on their faces.

"So Alex....here in this neighborhood we have a little initiation ritual," Sara smiled, happy with her choice of words.

"Initiation?? What is it?" Alex's heavy accent dripped on each word.

"Just a little T test," Candice said, taking over for Sara who was a lost at words.

"T test?" Alex repeated in confusion.

"Oh yah, but we gotta go do it in the forest behind Candice's house, c'mon!" Meghan explained, as the three girls stood up, and walked with Alex to the forest, all the while talking about the college and such.

They finally arrived at the same clearing where on the last day of summer, the girls had played the tickle football match.

"So how do we do this T test?" Alex asked again for about the hundredth time.

"Just lay down on your back and close your eyes." Sara told her, and Alex reluctantly did as told, with her growing curiosity outweighing the doubt.

She layed on the soft green grass, and suddenly felt her feet lifted slightly from the ground, and her brown sandals gently slipped off. She then suddenly felt something very small and light trace up and down her bare soles. Her eyes shot open as giggles erupted from her mouth, and she snatched her feet away from Sara's grasp.

"What're you doing?!" Alex asked angrily.

"The T test silly, now just lay down." Meghan ordered, winking at Candice, who popped out of nowhere, and held Alex's arms down above her head to the grass.

Alex kicked her legs wildly, until Meghan sat on them, pinning them, causing her to become immobile.

Alex yelled loudly, but when she realized no one could hear her save them, she stopped, and tried to talk sense into the three tickle-crazy girls.

"Please don't tickle me, i'm soo ticklish i can't take it!" Alex begged, but this only caused them to pursure with more lust in their duty.

Sara grabbed Alex's relatively smalle feet once more, plucked a piece of green grass, and trailed it up and down each sole going back and forth.

"Heeehehehehehenooooehehehehe!!!!" Alex exploded with cute, girlish giggles at the top of her lungs, her whitish blonde hair thrashing left and right, her face scrunched up in a giggly smile.

Sara continued drawing the blade of grass slowly all over Alex's soft feet, and then up to her toes, gently teasing and sliding between each wriggling toe.

Alex's giggles increased in intensity, as her whole body quivered.

Sara then dropped the blade of grass as it softly fluttered to the grass, then dug her long well manicured nails into her baby-soft feet, causing her giggles to evolve to mad laughter.

"Haaahheheehhahaahahahheeeehehhaaaa!!!!!" Alex's laughter was soft and sweet, and one could tell she had a lovely singing voice, not raspy one bit.

Her blue eyes squinted up and her nose wrinkled as a huge grin framed her fair face and laughter erupted from her body.

Sara then did the unthinkable, as she lowered her mouth and gently savored Alex's toes, sucking on them individually.

"Heeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Alex let out a shrill scream/giggle as her whole body spasmed.

Her blonde hair became intangled with the grass as many loose blades of grass got into her hair which thrashed back and forth. Her back arched as Sara savored her left big toe, as Sara had the sexiest smile on her lips.

Finally amist much of Alex's pleading and crazy laughter, Sara stopped, but only to switch places with Meghan and hold her legs down, while tiny Meghan straddled Alex's waist.

Meghan smiled at Alex as the Russian beauty tried to recover her much need breathe.

"Ppleasee nooo more." Alex begged between breathes.

"Nope, we still got more of your ticklish body to explore," Meghan replied gittily, as she slowly rolled Alex's shirt up, revealing her fair skinned midsection. With her flat, firm tummy, slinky sides, delicate ribcage and cute innie, it was a tickler's paradise.

Meghan started without hesitation, as she dived her meduim lengthed nails unto Alex's tummy,lobster-clawing her delicious tummy.

"Hahahahahahahahahhehehaaaaahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" Alex went insane with high-pitched laughter, writhing about uncontrollably on the soft grass of the forest clearing. Her beautiful Russian laughter echoed off the trees, but was heard by no other human ear except the four girls.

Meghan's nails skittered lightly atop Alex's tummy muscles, as they twitched and quivered noticeably beneath her touch. Alex tried to suck in her tummy, but it only brought on the inevitable tickling, she couldn't escape.

Meghan then suddenly switched to her sides, gripping and wiggling her fingers in with adding pressure, causing Alex to writh about crazily.

The fingers gripped up and down her smooth sides, wiggling in at different spots, getting amazing reactions everywhere.

Meghan's quick small, but skillful hands suddenly shifted to Alex's ribcage, with protruded gently from her fair, flawless skin, and Meghan danced her fingers up and down each rib, scribbling lightly on each and between each one. Alex laughed shrilly and bucked violently, her hips banging up and down against the soft earth, her laughter grew and grew.

Meghan's cruel midsectio tickle torture lasted about three more minutes, and then just as she stuck a finger in her bellybutton, a burst of power shot through Alex's limbs, and with sudden shove Candice and Sara flew off of her, and Alex got up. She looked at the three girls in disbelief, and then darted off through the woods towards her new house.

"She'll be a tough one," Meghan sighed.

"Yah, but we'll get her to love tickling," Sara replied.

"Yah, it'll be easy." Candice grinned evily, as each had separate thoughts of tickle torturing the new beautiful Russian girl...

THE END

how'd u like it??? hope u did!:D

Nice Job!

Wow...........I love it...especially the part when her feet are getting tickled. Can you make an Asian girl pop out of nowhere?

Very nice indeed sayeth me. You truely are good at this. *grins* keep up the great work, I look foward to reading more in the future.

First rate, as usual. I wonder how she would do if the evil twins got hold of her?

Strelnikov

Hi everyone im back!
My computer was down for a couple of days, but it looks like everything has been fine while i was gone, just glad to be back!!:D

Yea

Nice to have you back, but seriously.....you must have made a deal with the devil, cause' this series refuses to cool down!!! Great Work. :cool:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back