• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast Winging, Then, Full Circle Home Stanza

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the West Coast. They did not have a good trip, as they lost two of three games at each stop of a San Fransisco, San Diego, And Los Angeles road trip. they returned home, on a Sunday night, at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first part of their season's schedule, at home.
During the road trip, Mitch had been in a bad mood. The team wasn't playing well, he was in a slump, and, to boot, his laptop computer with many personal files, had given out on him. As many of his nights with Naomi involved intense conversations, he e-mailed her from Los Angeles, stating that he wanted a rest night, to clear his head. He received a nasty, ranting e-mail reply from her, calling him an asshole, and stating that she would give him as much time off as he needed, implying that he would be having troubles, when he got back to Paradise.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was on a rampage: "Guest room, asshole, now, and do not talk to me! You wanted time off, well, fine, you've got it! How about say ten days, for this whole fucking homestand, where I dont give you a lick of sex! How about that!" Naomi seethed, her voice rising into a scream. Mitch was furious, and told her so: "You're carrying on because I needed one night off to mentally recharge my batteries, and not listen to your fucking ranting and raving, and how terrible
I am? God, you are a bitch! We've had a whole discussion about how you're allowed to be depressed while I'm on the road. Your rights, you, you, you. How about me? Where the fuck are my rights? Oh, that's right. I forgot. It's all Naomi's fucking way! I dont have any rights. It's all what you want me to do. Well, you know what, fuck it! I dont want to do it anymore, at least not this homestand, so, the guest room will be a pleasure!" Mitch shouted, and stomped to the guest room.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, against the Washington Nationals, with Kate Hudson on the mound. Kate allowed two quick runs in the first inning, and nothing else. Paradise trailed, 2-1 in the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a homer with a man on. Hayden came in for the ninth, and blew the Nationals away, for a 3-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. The Nationals scored five quick runs off him, and the Good Guys could not recover, hitting only two solo homers, all of which amounted to a
5-2 defeat. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. The Good Guys scored four runs in the first inning, on a Grand Slam homer. From there, Charlize breezed, as she was dealing that night, firing a complete game shutout, with nine strikeouts, for a 4-0 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple went to counesling, but both seem to have really had it: "I send her an e-mail, telling her I need one night break, and she's all over me. We've been bad this homestand. Seperate rooms, the whole nine yards. I'm just tired. I'm tired of it all" Mitch said. Naomi was furious: "All he thinks about is himself. I'm not saying he is unreasonable for wanting a night off, but he doesnt think of what it is to be me, sitting here, while he is off, playing city to city. He is very insensitive" Naomi said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. The Good Guys scored three runs in the first, and two more in the sixth. Leading 5-1, the bullpen almost blew the game in the ninth, as Naomi, Amanda Bynes, Hilary Duff, and then Hayden allowed three runs. Finally, leading by a run, with two men on, Hayden put out the fire, for a 5-4 win.
Rachel Leigh Cook took a 6-2 pounding on Saturday night. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a sunny, humid, 88 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys got her many runs early, scoring five runs, on two homers. From there, Kate cruised, striking out a dozen, in a 5-0 victory

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday night. The Good Guys again had their hitting shoes on early, scoring four runs in the first, and going from there, in a 6-2 win. Charlize Theron gave up only three runs on Tuesday night, allowing only three runs, but losing, because the Good Guys could score none, in a 3-0 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a hazy, hot, 92 degree day, in front of a sellout. Neve kept the Good Guys in the game, allowing three runs in seven innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when left fielder Dawson hit a homer with a man on. In the ninth, Hayden quickly allowed the Reds to tie the game. In the tenth, Naomi served up a homer to Reds slugger Adam Dunn. The Good Guys could not recover in the bottom half, and suffered a 6-5, ten inning loss, one of their few on getaway days at home, to finish off a five and four homestand. Things were far from well. Mitch and Naomi were in trouble, and the team hadnt played up to par on the homestand. As they headed for Washington the next night, things didnt look so good.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be actress Renee Zellwegger, who had worked with Good Guys shortstop Tom Cruise in the movie "Jerry Maguire, and was on Paradise Island that week, for a vacation. Renee was mingling with the Good Guys at the fetish club, and agreed to be that's night's lee. She was tied, hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Renee's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! Working down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Renee on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Renee on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! Finally, Tom Cruise, postioned himself at one of Renee's feet, as Mitch took the other foot. The two Good Guy teammates gave Renee a double barrel foot tickling with fingers, feathers, and an electric massager on her bare feet and toes. Renee went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEEHEHEHHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Renee was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed for Washington DC: "Take a cab, I'm not taking you" Naomi snapped. Mitch pulled out his cell phone, and called a cab: "Nice not being with you this homestand. It was so fun" Mitch snapped. "You like it? Maybe we can do it again next time!" Naomi retorted. "Fine with me, whatever" Mitch shot back, and picked up his case, walking out the door.

So, it had been a testy homestand with subpar play. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems to me that Naomi overreacted on that one but I suppose she is prone to doing that from time to time. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, we know that both of them can tend to overreact from time to time, especially Naomi.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back