• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teasing (kinda fff/f, you'll see what I mean)

FindingThePlace

STORY TWO UNDER THIS NAME FOR ME, AND AS A GENERAL RULE I DON'T WRITE SEQUELS TO PIECES THAT RECIEVE NO FEEDBACK- IF YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE TELL ME SO. I WELCOME BOTH CRITICISM AND WHAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE IN A SEQUEL.

ME

“Seth, sit here.” Lauren tapped the edge of her bed lightly, motioning for him to join her.

Lauren had been dating Seth for three months, and she had figured out his secret halfway through the first week. He hadn’t said anything and by the end of the first week she had realized that he didn’t want her to know, and so she had said nothing and innocently set herself up to be the victim of his fetish without making him be overt about it. Lauren thought it was cute that he was so self-conscious; Seth was so confident in everything else in his life that she enjoyed his mild insecurity. Nonetheless, after three months, she had decided to bring the charade to an end.

“Seth,” She purred, draping her legs over his and laying back to curl her fingers around the wrought-iron headboard of the bed, “I want to play a little game.”

He nodded, filled with curiosity and oblivious to her plan. His put his hands on her thighs and she lowered her arms to pull his hands away.

“Uh-uh. No touching until I say so.”

With a raised eyebrow, he put his hands on the mattress and leaned back. His girlfriend Lauren had dressed to make it difficult for him to comply with her request, her denim cut-off shorts clinging to her hips like a second skin and her tank-top looking more like a handkerchief tied behind her back than an actual shirt. The result was that the majority of her creamy skin was laid bare in front of him, practically begging to be touched.

“I want to tell you a story or two, Seth… I want you to sit there and listen while I tell you a story and then if you are good, I will let you touch me.”

His mind began to wonder through the possibilities that her sentence held, but Lauren had a creative mind and Seth had learned long ago that she would reveal her plans when she was ready and not a minute before. “Okay.”

“No moving, no touching, no looking away from me- just sit, and listen.”

“Okay, okay!”

She grinned, knowing that he had no idea what he had just agreed to. Absently she kicked her sandals off, letting them fall to the floor beside the bed before laying her legs across his lap once more. Her toes curled in the soft comforter as she closed her eyes for a moment and stretched, then propped herself up on her elbows to look at her boyfriend.

“Ready?”

“Sure.”

Lauren smiled. “Okay. There was this one time, I must have been nineteen, and I decided to have a girl’s night out- Starsha and Lindsey and Kayla and me went down to Shooters to dance. It was a great night, but Lindsey was flirting with this cute guy and I totally dragged her away from him because I needed her to save me from this loser trying to pick me up. I forgot all about it until we got back to my place.”

Seth nodded, encouraging her to continue. In his mind he pictured Lauren’s friends who he had met several times- Starsha had dark Italian curls and Latin skin on an athletic frame, Lindsey had long red hair and freckles across her nose, and Kayla was the cute girl next door in every way.

Lauren’s heart began to beat a little faster because she knew that the next part of the story both excite him and seal her fate for the rest of the evening, a prospect that she wasn’t exactly disappointed about. “I guess they had conspired while I had gone to the restroom or gone to get more drinks as Shooters, because they were sooo ready for me when I lay down on the couch. Lindsey grabbed my feet and Starsha grabbed my arms and pulled me onto the floor where Kayla straddled my hips. I didn’t even have to guess- I knew they were going to tickle me.”

The moment the word hit his ear he felt his whole body shiver. He tried to control it instantly, but Lauren caught the flash of hunger in his eyes. She suppressed her smile and paused to let him wrestle for control, then continued.

“So Starsha had my arms like this,” She began again, stretching her arms up over her head and coiling her fingers around the holes in the headboard once more, “And that evil Lindsey sat on my ankles- I could barely squirm, and there was no chance of escaping.”

Lauren felt his manhood stiffening against the back of her thigh and casually adjusted her legs, rubbing her upper leg against it through his jeans. She thought that she heard him make a sound in the back of his throat but couldn’t be sure and so she continued, letting a little smile touch her lips and thoroughly enjoying it.

“I begged them not to- you KNOW how ticklish I am. I squirmed and struggled and pleaded for them to not tickle me, but they just laughed and said that I ruined Kayla’s fun so they were going to have fun with me instead.”

She could actually see a touch of redness coming to his face. His eyes clung to her like a fine jewel and his body was perfectly still with the exception of his member which was boldly declaring that sitting still was completely impossible, but for the moment she pretended not to notice.

“Kayla started it, running her fingers through my helpless underarms while Starsha held me down- I went crazy, giggling hysterically and trying to pull my arms down, but I couldn’t. Starsha was laughing about it and that made me laugh even more, and the whole time Kayla just kept tracing those long nails back and forth through my underarms… tickling me.”

Seth squirmed in place involuntarily, his mind on overload, but Lauren ignored it and kept telling her tale. “Then she started in on my ribs- oh my GOD that tickled. I was bucking up and down, trying to get away, but they had me and I was way overpowered. I couldn’t even get a breath to beg anymore… you know how bad my ribs are. Remember that time I tried to get a book from the top shelf and you tickled my ribs, and I ended up curled up in a ball on the floor?”

He remembered it like it had been only moments ago- it was the first time he had tickled Lauren and her reaction was burned into his memory. That memory came flooding back and combined with her account of a night that he would have given ten years of his life to witness, and as his eyes wandered over her scantily clad body it took everything he had not to immediately try to recreate it.

“Um… yeah… I think I remember.”

“Anyway,” She went on, rubbing her legs together as she remember what came next, “Kayla was murdering my ribs and I thought I was going to pass out, and then I felt Lindsey unclasping my heels- those black strappy heels that I always wear with my schoolgirl skirt- you know the ones. I was screaming no and trying to pull my feet out from under her, but do you think she listened?”

Oh god, I hope not, he thought to the rhetorical question, hanging on her every word.

“Suddenly Lindsey was tickling both my feet furiously and Kayla was running her finger over my tummy… my sides…” She squirmed on the bed as if reliving the sensations, partly from the memory of it and partly to tease her boyfriend with the visual image. “I don’t even know how long it lasted… it felt like years. My body was on total overload, just being tickled and tickled and tickled…”

Seth swallowed audibly, feeling sweat his flushed skin break out in sweat.
His manhood was so swollen it was starting to ache, and his mind was flooded with a collage of images that he knew would be with him forever. He could barely see straight from all the blood rushing through his body and everything that he could see was a ticklish piece of skin on his girlfriend Lauren.

“Then, Starsha figured out that if she straddled my arms then it freed her hands to join in- I was already in tears from laughing so much and begged her not to. I was like ‘Oh my God, Starsha no- not under my arms- oh god no please- I’ll do anything- please’, but that only made her tickle me worse…”

Lauren pulled her arms down and pinned them to her sides to protect herself from the memory of Starsha’s sadistic tickling, wriggling in place and shutting her eyes tight. Slowly she relaxed, lifting her arms again and looking up into Seth’s eyes.

“Did you like my story?”

He opened his mouth and closed it again, then opened it to try to speak but nothing came out. His speechlessness made her laugh, her entire body shivering as she looked up at him.

“Do you want to tickle me, Seth?”

“Uh…” He stammered, trying to pass it off. “I don’t have anyone to hold you down.”

She reached over the edge of the bed and opened her nightstand, pulling a pile of silk scarves from the top drawer and draping them across herself before reaching up to grip the headboard once more as her smile took on a seductive mischief.

“They’ll have to substitute for the girls, and you’ll have to tickle me a whole lot to come close to what they did.”

His eyes cleared and a smile spread across his lips, and her heart began to race faster as she felt the first scarf curl around her wrist.

Excellent!!!!!!

Oh Yes. . . This definitely calls for a "Part 2" ! Please don't keep us waiting too long.

Thanks for a really great story.

Nicole <<<<----

Great setup! Part 2 and part 3 and part 4..., definitely needed.

Please write more! i really liked this story. then again maybe your teasing US into THINKING you gonna make another! lets hope not hehehe...:wowzer:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back