• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Flapper party

kingconan31

TMF Poster
Found this old one of the web

The Flapper Party
by: Jeff McN
When Wanda arrived at the Nivens' loft apartment, her boss, Katherine, was already there setting up for the party. She threw Wanda a withering look--Wanda had had trouble with the trains and was six minutes late.

Wanda was an experienced cocktail waitress, but Katherine had taken an instant dislike to her. Wanda suspected her of trying to make things more and more difficult for her--and eventually have an excuse to fire her. It was a high-paying catering job and Wanda needed it badly; she was determined to not give Katherine a chance.

Wanda reported to Katherine and Katherine eyed her coldly. "Off with the coat," she said. "Let's see your uniform."

Wanda gave a nervous, involuntary glance around the room; the new outfit that Katherine had bought for her was extremely embarrassing. Frank, Katherine's bartender, winked at her.

She removed her coat, and stood there while Katherine inspected her from head to foot. Her tight black cocktail dress, backless and strapless, swooped down from her firm, braless bust to the curve of her back, baring her long neck, shoulders and arms, gleaming white between the black fabric and her boyishly short, red hair; it had an extremely short skirt, and an expensive pair of very sheer black tights was all she was wearing underneath-- Katherine had prohibited the slightest panty line.

Wanda blushed as Katherine scrutinized her; Frank was eyeing her from behind the bar, and she fought the impulse to tug at the bottom of her dress. It barely came down over the triangle of sheer black lace sewn into her hose. Bending down would expose her pantyhosed bottom to everyone in the room.

Katherine gave her grudging approval and then showed her where everything was. Frank was already set up. Wanda was the only waitress on the floor. "Here's your tray," Katherine said, handing her a sterling salver. "It's from Mrs. Nivens' silver set. And the glasses are the family crystal. Be extremely careful."

The Nivens' appeared just then. Wanda had forgotten that it was a Roaring Twenties' theme party; Lydia Nivens was wearing a shimmering Twenties' evening gown, complete with a long feather boa.

Just looking at that boa gave Wanda goose-flesh all over her body. She was insanely ticklish. She prayed that not too many guests would be wearing the same costume, or she would have a very hard time concentrating on her work.

"And this must be Wanda," Lydia said. "I've heard quite a lot about you."

"Pleased to meet you, madame," Wanda said nervously.

"Enchante," Frederick Nivens said, smiling at her. He could not stop his gaze from travelling down her pretty form. She blushed again, and her nervous fingers played with her hemline. She had to stop her hand from trembling as she picked up the tray and got to work.

"The guests will be here any minute," Lydia told Katherine.

"Oh, but one thing, dear," she said to Wanda. "The floor is newly waxed, and I'm afraid those stiletto heels of yours will mark it up dreadfully. You'll have to take them off."

"But--" Wanda looked nervously from Lydia to Katherine. "But I didn't bring any others--"

"Oh, that's quite alright," Lydia said graciously. "You can work in your stocking feet. No one will notice, believe me--except maybe Freddy here. He has a little thing for pretty feet."

Frederick grinned.

Wanda gulped. She looked down at the hardwood floor and shivered. A newly waxed floor in her stockinged feet! Out of the corner of her eye she caught Katherine suppressing a malicious grin. She knew better than to complain. She carefully stepped out of her shoes, made sure no one was behind her, and quickly bent down to pick them up. Frank watched this with great amusement.

She couldn't wait for this night to be over.

The guests started arriving. Most were in costume, with men in smoking jackets or in gangster's pin-stripes and fedoras; a good number of the women were dressed as flappers, with their short, straight, glittery dresses, tassels--and feathered headbands.

Wanda could feel the sweat begin to trickle down her sides as she saw the procession of pheasant and ostrich plumes adorning the flappers' brows. Some of the women were quite short, and the points of the feathers trailed below Wanda's neck.

She began serving the drinks. She stepped carefully on the waxed floor in her stocking feet, doing her best to concentrate. She felt as skittish as a mouse with her upper body exposed to the fluttering ornaments of the female guests. She knew Katherine was watching her; Wanda was sure she was enjoying her very apparent nervousness.

As Wanda made her rounds in the large wood-floored room, she began to calm down, and regain her assurance. So far the party had gone well. She felt self-conscious without her shoes, and sensed invisible eyes staring at her, but so far she hadn't had an accident.

Two not-so-invisible pairs of eyes belonged to Freddy Nivens, and a dark-haired lady named Sabrina, dressed in full flapper style, with whom Freddy was chatting while idly playing with her feather. They watched Wanda approach with their drinks, the last two on her tray. She tried very hard not to blush as they watched her short skirt slide above the tops of her dark-hosed thighs. She served them their drinks while tugging her hem down with her free hand. She began to turn around--and Freddy wiggled the feather down the side of Wanda's neck.

Wanda gasped and jumped and nearly fell. The empty tray clattered on the floor.

Katherine was immediately on the scene. "Wanda! What's the matter with you?"

Wanda was mortified. "I--I'm sorry Madame, I--I don't know what happened--" she stammered, her stare going from Katherine to Freddy and Sabrina, who smiled back in blithe unhelpfulness. She bent down quickly to pick up the tray--and realized too late that she had given Freddy a delicious flash of her nyloned bum.

Completely flustered, she quickly straightened herself as Katherine snatched the tray from her hands. "Hmmm--no damage. How lucky for you there were no glasses on it." She handed it back to Wanda, with a menacing stare. "That had better not happen again. I'd have no choice but to let Mrs. Nivens extract whatever punishment she chose. Look sharp, young lady." She smiled grimly at her; Wanda gave a quick, submissive curtsy and scurried back to the bar.

Wanda was positively trembling as a grinning Frank refilled her tray. She blushed and braced herself, and quickly returned to the gathering, doing her best to avoid any feathery foliage.

Almost immediately she found herself in a rather tight knot of guests--the only way through was by holding her drink-laden tray high over her head, which any cocktail waitress could do, but she took no chances this time, and held it firmly with both hands.

She didn't see that Sabrina was part of that particular group, grinning ear-to-ear as she watched Wanda worm her way through the crowd toward her.

Sabrina plucked the feather from her headband. As Wanda came face to face with her, she waved it slowly in front of her face. Wanda saw the blade and gasped.

"Oh--oh no--" she stammered, and tried to back away, but she was trapped in the press of people, the tray balanced high over her head. Sabrina ran the blade down her bare arm.

Wanda squealed. Sabrina advanced on her with a wicked smile on her lips, and began tickling her armpit with the point of the feather.

"Ee-e-e-e-e! Doo-ho-ho-hon't do tha-ha-ha-ha-a-a-t! Plee-he- he-heease!" Wanda squirmed helplessly, giggling and twisting every which way to keep the drinks from falling. Sabrina flicked her feather back and forth and mercilessly tickled the shaven hollow under Wanda's arm. "E-e-e-e-hee-hee! Sto-o-o-op!"

"What do we have here?" said another plumed lady, Georgette, as she plucked the feather from her own headband. "It looks like ticklish underarms."

"No-o-o-ho-ho-ho!" gasped Wanda.

She feathered Wanda's other side. Wanda crossed her legs and gurgled helplessly. "Ggglll! Gggglllaaa! G-g-geee-ee-ee-ee! Gaa- aaa!" Wanda was surrounded by amused guests watching her contortions as the feathers danced across her bare armpits. Then a third feather appeared behind her and fluttered down her back.

"Yeeeeeeea-a-a-ah!" Wanda squealed and jumped, and slipped on the waxed floor. Tray, drinks and Wanda all tumbled down with a CRASH!

Wanda quickly tried to get up--but two other ladies, Amanda and Sybil, pulled out their feathers and joined in the game. Wanda collapsed as they dabbed at her neck and shoulders, tickling and teasing her milky-white skin without mercy. She kicked and squealed childishly, holding onto her tiny skirt and rolling on her back in a fit of giggles. "Hee-hee-hee! (gasp!) Oh ple-he-he-e-ease! Hee-hee-hee-hee!"

Sabrina and Georgette each caught one of her kicking feet and pulled them up. "Oh look! She's not wearing shoes!" said Georgette.

"Oh no! Ohpleasepleaseno!" Wanda pleaded, frantically rolling from side to side. Her skirt slid up and exposed the lace between her nyloned legs.

"What pretty little stockinged feet," Sabrina said, holding her ankle firmly. "I'll bet they're sooo ticklish."

"Pleeeeease please no! (Hee-hee-hee!) Not my feet...!" Wanda kicked and wriggled her feet desperately... she'd pee in her pantyhose!...

"Wanda! What are you doing down there?" The voice was Katherine's. She stood over her, seemingly oblivious to anything but Wanda's unusual position, with Lydia Nivens beside her. The ladies all stopped to look at her. "Get up off the floor right now!"

Wanda tried her best. Panting and trembling, she got to her feet, tugging her skirt down over her nyloned bottom, her face and shoulders flushed from the tickling.

"What have you to say for yourself, young lady?"

Wanda was breathing heavily, still giggling, helplessly bewildered. "But--I--Madame--"

"That's enough! Look at this mess!"

"Those were one hundred year old crystal glasses," said Lydia Nivens coolly. "Smashed to pieces." Wanda stared around her in a daze. The guests looked back impassively. She didn't know what to say.

Lydia stared at Wanda, who was flushed and sweating, and a trace of a half-smile flicked across her lips. "We must find a suitable punishment for this young lady."

Katherine grinned suddenly. "Don't just stand there--get down on your hands and knees and clean it up. Now!"

Wanda squirmed and tugged at the hem of her skirt. She swallowed and moved to obey. "Just one second," Katherine snapped. "Take off your pantyhose."

"Take--them off?" Wanda gasped. "But--I--"

"I don't want you ruining them," Katherine said icily. "And not another word... or you're fired!"

"Take them off and get busy," said Lydia.

Everyone was grinning and staring at her. She had no choice. Blushing furiously, she reached under her tiny skirt, and tugged at her pantyhose until they slid them down her bum. She bent down and bit her lip as her skirt rode up, exposing her pink, round cheeks to her tormentors. She peeled her hose down to her ankles, but before she could take them off someone moved directly in front of her.

"What lovely legs!" Lydia said, now smiling broadly. "Let's see them dance."

Wanda looked up in terror: six of the guests were in a circle around her, feathers at ready. "Oh no! Ohmigosh! Oh no!"

Georgette, behind her, swept her fluffy plume just above Wanda's ankles. "Yipes!" Wanda gasped and jumped away, tripping over her rolled-down hose and stumbling toward Freddy, who wiggled his feather between her bare calves. She shrieked and staggered back, where Sabrina tickled the backs of her knees. "Eeeeeya-a-a- ah!" Wanda's legs buckled and she almost fell. The guests closed in and made her squeal and dance, with their feathers across her knees--up her thighs--under her skirt. "Eee-hee-hee-hee! Ye-e-e-a- a-ah! Help meee-hee-hee! Eee-hee-hee!"

"She's delightful," said Lydia. "Let's find where she's most ticklish. Take off her dress!"

"No! NO!" Wanda backed away in panic--right into the waiting hands of Sabrina and Sybil who dug their fingers under her arms. As she squealed Sabrina found the zipper of her dress and pulled it down. They tickled her sides until she wiggled her dress down to the floor.

"Isn't she the cutest thing?" Sabrina said. Wanda stood gasping, stripped down to her birthday suit, and frantically covering her reddish-brown bush with her hands. Her nude body was flushed with the combination of tickling and embarrassment.

"Adorable," Lydia said, dangling the tiny cocktail dress in front of her. She flicked out with her feather boa and Wanda squealed and made a run for it--but she tripped in her pantyhose again, stumbled, slid and landed on her bare bottom.

"Hold her down," said Lydia. Two gentlemen grabbed Wanda's arms and held them out to her sides.

Lydia stepped out of her shoes. She walked over and began tickling Wanda's naked belly with her stockinged foot. Wanda giggled madly. Then Georgette and Amanda kicked off their pumps and joined in. They wriggled their nyloned toes above Wanda's hips and wormed them in between each of her ribs--to Wanda's squirming torment.

"Nnnn! Nnnn! Ee-hee-hee! (gasp!) Ee-hee-heee! (gasp!) Oou-hou- hoou! Yaaa-ha-haa! Eeee-he-he-he-he-heee!"

"My, my, what are these?" Georgette asked teasingly, pointing her plume at Wanda's jiggling breasts. She flicked the feather-tip under her nipples and Wanda shook and squealed in a red-faced frenzy.

"Not the-e-e-ere! Ple-hee-hee-hease sto-o-op! Tee-hee-hee! (gasp!) Tee-hee-hee-hee! O-o-o-oh-ho-ho!"

"That's enough," said Lydia, grinning wickedly. She exchanged looks with Freddy. "Put her feet up on the coffee table," she told

Katherine.

"Ohmigosh--please--no--" Wanda gasped and shook her head in

panic, as Katherine and Frank the bartender grabbed her ankles and

swung her legs onto the low table, holding them firmly while the

two gentlemen kept her arms pinned down. Wanda struggled

desperately as she saw Freddy sit next to her feet with a feather

in each hand. "No--please--I'll wet myself--"

Freddy held the feathers by their quills in one hand. He

steadied her wriggling left foot with the other and began

scribbling down her nyloned sole.

"Nnnna-a-a-a-a! Nnnna-na-na-a-a-a-a! Nnnnaa-ha-ha-ha!" Wanda

convulsed as the quills twirled down her stockinged foot from ball

to heel. "Eeee-he-he-he-hee! P-p-plee-hee-heease sto-o-op! Eeeaa-

ha-ha-haa!"

"But I'm writing a poem to your ticklish feet," Freddy purred,

moving onto her other sole. Again Wanda shook with laughter, as the

quills glided over the smooth nylon of her hose. With a wicked

flourish Freddy signed his name just below her madly wiggling toes.

Then he slipped off her rolled-down pantyhose. Reversing the

feathers, he tickled her bare soles with the blades.

"Aaee-hee-hee-hee! (gasp!) Aaee-hee-hee! Aaeee-hee-hee-hee-

hee!" Freddy flicked the pointed end of the plumes down Wanda's

naked arches, then up the sides and under the curl of her toes,

wriggling the vanes into the spaces in between. Wanda bounced on

the floor in hysterics, desperately squeezing her thighs together.

"Sto-o-o-op! I'm going to pee! Aaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Freddy tickled her soles with his fingers and ran the feathers

up her naked legs, until Wanda sprinkled her pee on the floor.

"Wanda! Bad girl!" Katherine snapped. She tickled Wanda's arch

mercilessly, watching her squeal and squirm and wet herself as

Freddy feathered her around her pubes. "Eeeh! Eeeh! Eeeeeh! Waaaa-

ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

"That was the last straw, young lady!" Katherine intoned.

Wanda gasped helplessly as Katherine and Frank pulled her legs

back over her head, exposing her bare, ticklish bum to everyone's

delight. "Do you want to spank this very naughty girl, Mr. Nivens?"

Katherine said.

"With pleasure," Freddy said, snapping his feather.

"Oh no! Oh no! He-e-elp!" Wanda wailed.

Wanda exploded with shrieks as Freddy whipped the plume back

and forth across her naked buttocks, spasms of laughter wracking

her body with each excruciating stroke.

Then Freddy placed the feather on her furry outer lips, and

drew it down in between her cheeks. Wanda screamed. They had to

hold onto her thrashing limbs as he wiggled the point down her

cleft. "Aaaaah-ha-ha-ha! (gasp!) No--no--no--n-n-naa-ha-ha-haa!

Aaa-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

Katherine and Frank spread-eagled her, exposing her helplessly

to Freddy's flicking feather. Wanda howled with laughter and begged

for mercy as he dabbed between her legs.

"Oh ple-he-he-he-hease! No-ho-ho-ho-hooo!... Eeee-hee-hee-hee-

hee! Glaa-aagll! Gglla-glla-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

The guests all took their turns at tickling Wanda's squirming

pussy. They giggled and cooed as their feathers dabbed her swelling

clit.

"Look at her wriggle!"

"Isn't she delightful?"

"Let's see if she'll come!" Feather after feather tickled her

helpless clitty. Georgette and Sabrina dug their fingers into her

ribs and armpits, and Wanda tore the air with her laughter. She

bucked and heaved and it wasn't long at all before her teased and

tormented body exploded.

"Aaaahahaha!... Ahahaa! Ahaaa!... Aaah--aaaah--aaaAAAA-A-A-A-

A-A-A-A-A-A-AHHH......"

"...hee-hee-hee... hee-hee..." Wanda lay on the floor, in a

daze, sweating and gasping for breath.

She felt herself being lifted and lowered onto the table--and

her hands being tied to the table legs with someone's nylon scarf.

She was too weak from her ordeal to resist. She saw Freddy pick up

her pantyhose and secure her feet to the other end. She lay there,

her heart pounding, terrified at what might be next.

When she was firmly bound hand and foot, she closed her eyes

and held her breath, but nothing happened. She looked around in

horrified amazement. The guests had picked up their drinks as if

nothing had occurred.

"Oh, don't worry, my dear," Lydia Nivens purred in her ear,

"we simply want you where you're... available. I hope you're

comfortable. My parties usually last all night. Oh, and do try not

to have another accident. The table you're on is an antique." And

she got up and left poor Wanda, completely nude in that mortifying

position.

The chit-chat of the party had picked up again. Frank was back

at his post behind the bar; Katherine was resuming cocktail service

herself, apparently more than happy to do so.

Wanda looked at a lady immediately above her. She looked down

at Wanda and smiled. She waved a fluffy feather toward her naked,

spread-eagled body, and trailed the point down her milky-white

belly. It slid around her tiny red bush and down the inside of her

thigh, and dabbed under her knee. Wanda squealed uncontrollably,

unable to move.

It lasted all night. Someone would notice her, smile lazily,

and then tickle one of her most vulnerable spots--an armpit, a

nipple, a particularly ticklish curve between her thighs--until it

had elicited from her the appropriate gurgle or shriek.

Then toward the end of the evening, she saw Freddy and

Sabrina, grinning, feathers in hand. They settled onto the floor at

the other end of the table by her bound, naked feet.

"Are you well rested, darling?" Sabrina said. Wanda screamed

and struggled madly against her bonds, as the feathers descended on

her squirming soles.

For a long while nothing was heard in the room except Wanda's

hysterical laughter.

I always loved this also I am a glad I found this old one on the web I will post more oldied but goodies.:bouncybou

Wow, I remember this story from years ago. Classic. :)

This and the one with the insane twin sisters and their cousin who torture a hitchhiker. Was that called 'Tickling on the Road?' I'll have to do a search.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back