• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One in a Million F/M Part 3 Day 2 Professtional Trained

Tickleslave07

TMF Regular
One In A Million F/M
Part 3 / Day 2 Professional Training
````````````````````````````````````````````````
As I hung against the far wall totally naked spread eagle I slowly lifted my head twisting it at times to get the circulation back into my neck
I had to admit to myself it might not of been the most comfortable of positions
I ever fell asleep in, but having survived my first intense audition/interview as a tickle slave left me with nothing really to complain about....yet.

Seen waving my hands and feet around then after wiggling my fingers and toes bringing back their circulation too
I suddenly heard the loud clank of the bolt unlocking the large dungeons door.

“Well now my slaves awake I see, all bright eyed and bushy tailed for a 2nd day of ticklish fun?” Standing fully dressed like she had somewhere to go on the special platform was my mistress starring sadistically at me.

Reaching behind my head she took off my blindfold blinking my eyes next slowly I couldn't help but notice another women. Seen licking her lips down near the dungeons doorway starring up at me my mistress replied back.

“Oh where are my manners I'm so sorry forgive me please, Sampson I want you to meet Mistress Amanda. I hired her yesterday before our interview
she will be professionally training you in slave conduct.” As my mistress lowering herself on the elevated platform still smiling at me.

Mistress Amanda steps foreword away from the doorway unlike my mistress she stands 6'3'' tall same as me. Her weight I guessed to be about 110lbs. She had long brown hair that extended down the length of her back, and blue eyes.

Her attire is however a two piece thong bikini and she was completely bare foot. Mistress Amanda's feet looked narrow and high arched they also looked
to be a size 12.

As I watched her meeting my mistress at the bottom of the elevated platform she says next
“From what you've already told me about Sampson here I really like what you said, but if you'll allow me the honor of demonstrating a technic before you leave.” Smiling at her Mistress Amanda excepts the platforms remote control stepping up on it next.

Grabbing a chair as she is lifted up to my height she places it down upon it in the middle before turning around to face me.

Page 2
“You see normally a mistress will just grab the slaves ears tightly and say to them. “You will only speak when spoken too do you understand? Nod your head if you do.” Seen nodding my head back slowly Mistress Amanda releases my ears from her grip.

Walking away back over to the chair however she next says to my mistress.
“Of course I love your style also in how you control him too.” Having said that I watching her lifting her legs to expose the bare soles of both her feet to me. To which I automatically go into a deep hypnotic trance there before them both.

“Ah yes, I'm very fortunate indeed to have him he is unique. Oh and don't forget to wiggle your toes for him Amanda?” Sadistically smiling Amanda next wiggles her toes for me that causes me to slightly hunch foreword a little and then hang my tongue out of my mouth.

“My if I hadn't of seen it with my own eyes, I never would've believed it.”
Still grinning she keeps her toes wiggling causing me to go much deeper under her control.

“See I told you he is unique, Gee I really wish I could stay and see what else you do to him Amanda, but I'm late for work.” Understanding Amanda waves her hand back exclaiming next.
“Go sweetie we will be fine here won't we Sampson speak?” Seen nodding my head I say back to her “Yes Mistress we will be fine here.” Clapping her hands Mistress Amanda wiggles her toes more for me.

“Very good Sampson I'm so proud of you, I could eat you with a spoon your so deliciously obedient to me.” Having heard that my Mistress leaves for her work at the hospital.

“Hmm lets me see well I think my first command should be you will only speak when spoken to do you understand Sampson?” Watching me nodding my head slowly I reply back to her.
“Yes Mistress I hear and will obey.” Smiling devilishly I then see her looking me straight in the eye before saying next.

“My second command to you is when your being tickled you will only giggle and laugh out loud thats it. No more begging for mercy, or pleading to have it stop is that understood?” Once more seen nodding my head slowly I then say back to her.
Page 3
“Yes Mistress, I hear and will obey.”
Seen with her sadistic smile still upon her face she then says back.
“All Right Sampson I'm now going to count to 3 then snap my fingers to awaken you. Once awakened you will do as you've just been commanded to do do you understand? Watching me nodding my head slowly back her Mistress Amanda listens to hear me reply back.

“Yes Mistress, I hear and will obey.” With that said I hear her counting 1,
2,3, then I hear her fingers in front of my eyes awaking me.
Seen next just watching her she smiles hearing nothing verbally coming out of me.
“Aww, that's a very good slave Sampson you remembered my first command of not speaking unless your spoken to. You may speak Sampson.” With that I exclaim back to here.

“Yes Mistress I do remember what you said and I thank you so much for allowing me to speak.” Grinning sadistically Mistress Amanda next says to me.

“Your welcome Sampson but I'm just curious if the other command I gave you works to?” placing her left hand inches from my rib cage and then other and on my right side I feel them quickly tickling me up and down.

“HHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!” As her fingers slow to a crawl I still feel them caressing me as I squirm to either side while I hung there.

“Excellent Sampson very very good, no begging or pleading for me to stop. You must enjoy this? Speak Sampson.” Nodding my head giggling back to her I say back.

“Yes HEHEHE!!!! Yes I HEHEHE!!!! do enjoy HEHEHEHEHE!!!! This HEHEHEHE!!!! very HEHEHEHEHE!!!!! much.” Seen ecstatic Mistress Amanda
pauses from her tickling to release me from my hanging position against the wall.

“Bet your wondering what I'm doing huh?” Seen releasing my ankles and wrists from the wall watching she caught me, as I fell forward upon the platform on my knees. “Well I'll tell you Sampson, I'm going to feed you now before we really get started.” After which Mistress Amanda places a leather collar around my neck fastening a leash after to the front of it.

Page 4
Having been lead over to two bowls I was next made to stop in front of them. Watching Mistress Amanda next sitting down I then saw her picking up one that looked as if it had food in it.

“Mmmmm apple cinnamon oatmeal” After saying that I watch her lifting her legs up to expose the soles of her bare feet to me.
Instantly putting me back into a hypnotic trance as before.
Continuing to watch her Mistress Amanda places the bowel down upon a towel in front of her then puts both of her bare feet into the bowel.

Watching her wiggling her toes in the mixture I then see them making their way out covered completely in oatmeal.

“There now crawl over here I need to put these on before you eat.” In her hands were a set of handcuffs, so as I begin crawling over to her she next says.

“That's my good slave very good now turn so I can cuff your wrists behind your back.” Turning slightly as commanded I feel the tightening of the metal handcuffs around my wrists.

“There now walk on your knees back in front of my feet.”
Nodding my heard she hears me say back. “Yes Mistress I hear and will obey.”
Seen trying this new way of moving I finally manage to get my body over to face her feet within a matter of minutes.

“Very very good Sampson, now listen carefully this will be your position whenever you are to be feed do you understand?” Seen smiling Mistress Amanda watches me nodding my head then saying back. “Yes Mistress I hear and will obey.”

“Excellent! Now Eat.” Seen lifting her feet up to my mouth I start using my tongue to first lick the front of her toes.
Working back along the tops of her feet I maneuver my tongue getting everywhere. Lapping and slurping I drag it along the sides of her feet.

“Mmm that's it ooo very very good, oh don't forget to lick in between my toes that's right good boy. “ Slurping and sucking my mouth works in between her toes licking them clean.
Once I had the tops of both her feet cleaned off it was now time to lick the bottoms. Starting at both her heels I licked slowly in circles around and around.

Page 5
Mistress Amanda sat back in her chair content devilishly smiling as she watched me continuing to lick the soles of her feet.
Minutes passed before she examined them for herself.

Bravo! You managed your first serving quite well.” Having said that I watched her re-submerge them back into the bowel covering them once again.

“Come come Sampson practice makes perfect I'm going to time you now.” Pulling out a stop watch she resets it after which she says “Go!” Licking fast as I could I tried to get the oatmeal off the tops of both her feet speeding up at times while at other times I slowed up savoring each taste.

“Wow a minute and a half now the bottoms.” Laughing to herself as she kept watching me Mistress Amanda clapped her hands at my attempted acceleration. Her heels were caked with the oatmeal, as I made slow circles to clean them first.

Next shifting from there I went to the middle of her soles licking slowly then at times kissing them too.

Shifting once again to the edges of her feet in addition to my licking I also took my teeth and grazed them too.
Finally I ended up working upon her toes remembering to get in between them I licked and slurped.

My tongue still hanging my tongue out of my mouth I watched entranced as she toes wiggling.
Heaving a little out of breath she laughed out loud.

“Alright Sampson, now to further educate you whenever you've completed a meal session with either Mistress Miley or myself we expect to hear you thanking us for this honor we have so graciously bestowed upon you do you understand?” Seen nodding my head once more I reply back. “Yes Mistress I hear and will obey.” Smiling devilishly once again she replies back.

“All right Sampson now I'm going to awaken you once more I want you to remember what you have been commanded to do. Do you understand?”
Nodding my head she listens to hear. “Yes Mistress I hear and will obey.”

Placing her legs down Mistress Amanda leans in to him and counts “1, 2, 3, Snap” Awakening Sampson still feels the handcuffs around his wrists. Then quickly remembers himself licking the oatmeal off her feet.
Smiling he watches her as she proceeds getting up from the chair.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I Wonder what will happen? Find out in Part 4

Great story. Just read all of it. I look forward to reading more from you!

-onlyfornow

interesting. I liked the first mistress better than Amanda though.. :wavingguy

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back