• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Real Workout!

gigglezngrins

Hey everyone. I'm new here to TMF and have never posted anything either. I have mostly admired and read everyone else's art, stories, etc. But a friend suggested I share my latest story: ENJOY!

It looked to be an ordinary late September fall day in Tennessee. The air was crisp and clean, there was slight breeze, chilly enough for a sweater but not at all uncomfortable. I went about my day in normal fashion. After a good night's sleep in the luxury suburban apartment home, I changed from the purple night shirt and panties (after adding my favorite body lotion from head to toe) got into my black yoga pants and red tank top. Then I put on my favorite Nike walking shoes. I opened the windows around the upstairs apartment, and I noticed everyone was doing or had done the same. The air was perfect, no need for heat or air conditioning. It was truly a beautiful day. It's what I loved most about Tennessee. Being from Florida, we didn't have much in the way of a fall season. Anyway I headed out to the gym. It was a very short walk across the lawn from my apartment. Only apartment leasers had the luxury of using they gym, to ensure that it stayed that way all of the tenants apartment keys were used to unlock the gym as well. The gym was amazing, stocked with every piece of equipment imaginable. The walls were painted a mint green and there were mirrors along one whole side. They were 3 flat screen TVs to enjoy as you burned calories! It was usually pretty quiet first thing in the morning like this, as most people headed to work or school. The windows were open here too. What a great way to start my day! I usually walk on the treadmill 30 minutes a day,sometimes twice daily. I enjoyed being in their alone, after all I could watch what I wanted on TV or listen to the music I wanted. Besides who wants others glaring at them while they are working out?! I was 15 minutes into my walk when I noticed someone tried opening the door. Well they obviously didn't have a key, it never opened, no one ever came in! I went on about my walk when 5 minutes later, out of no where a male was attempting to come in the damn window! WTF?! I hit stop on treadmill and jump off, asking him what the hell are you doing??!! He says not a word and continues through the window. Not so smart for this apartment community to have a key to the door but the fucking windows open! SHYT! I look around and realize there is no emergency phone and I didn't bring my cell, I mean my apartment is only steps away, I gotta get the heck out of here! I rapidly make my way to the door as he leaps in the window and manages to barely grab me. He has me by one ankle, DAMNT! He raises his body off the floor and tells me I better be quiet or things will be worse than they already are. I scream for him to let me go and he's like I'm telling you missy you better hush that sweet lil' mouth of yours! He carrys me over to the supply closet in the gym, I'm thinking shit he's going to put me in there to die! No he grabs 2 jump ropes! I am like wtf is going on mister? What do you want from me, I didn't do anything to you, I don't know you. Let me go I promise to never mention a word of this to anyone. He's like I TOLD YOU TO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE! I decide with that to do so. I mean his face truned red as he screamed, his vains were popping our of his neck and head. OMg! So he walks me over to the wieght bench where he uses the damn jump ropes to tie me to it. My arms are tied by mysides and he wraps the rope around me, snug enough to keep me there but not too terribly painful. I'm in panick mode now. Please let me go, c'mon I didn't do anything, why me, why this, why now?! He says not a word and ties the other jump rope at the feet extension/leg lift part of the bench. The rope is tied snug just above my ankles. I'm like shit, I have NOTHING. I came over here with no money, no cell phone, NOTHING, what could you possibly want from me??!! What can I give you to leave me the fuk alone?! He replies that I will see just what he is h ere for as he closes and locks all of the windows and adds the chainlock to the door1 FUK! SHYT! Please sir!!!!!!!!! He closes the blinds as well. Please God NO, whatever it is, I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE! He comes over to me, says oh but you do my dear. I have heard a tale of your most beautiful sexy laugh and with that you have the most flawless size 9.5 milky white soles in the land. WHAT??!! MISTER THIS IS NOT A WAY TO HEAR MY LAUGH I ASSURE YOU!!!! Oh but it is Princess, it is. And you can STOP calling me mister, call me SOLE TAKER. Ok fine Soletaker, please don't do whatever it is you are about to do, do you actually think I'm going to laugh about this whole situation?! He says you will laugh Princess, you WILL laugh! He's the freakiest man I have ever seen, good looking but strange with his very long fingernails for a male and he has that evil eye, but a sexy bald head. Wait I don't think those are his fingernails after all, looks like something from a costume...wierd. He says I wanta know, are you soles ticklesh?! HELL NO THEY ARE NOT!! I AM NOT TICKLISH. SCREW THAT. Wimpy little girls are ticklish, I'm tough. WTF TICKLISH YEAH RIGHT!! He says well Princess we will see about that...as he begins to unlace very very very slowly the left shoe. OMG NO SOLE PLEAZE LEAVE MY SHOES ON, YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT, I MEAN HELL I HAVE BEEN WALKING FOR 30 MINUTES! He says nothing. Runs those long ass nails on the damp (from the warmth of the walk and the lotion) socked left sole. TAKER C'MON THEHEHEHEHEH CUT IT OUT! DAMN YOU FUK'R!
He proceeds to unlace the right one and taunts and teases me with, is the Princess ticklish on her flawless soles??!! NOPE I SAID I AM NOT ASSHOLE. He slides the right shoe off and the heal scrapest he botoom of my foot, right in the arch. Holy shit, keep your grip here, don't loose it, I'm thinking, but that freak'n sensation was like no other. Damn him! Again he runs the fingernails on the right and then both socked soles. I begin giggling softly, thehehehehe, hahahhaha, and squirming on the bench. I'm trying so hard to control it, shyt, don't break girl, you can do this, be tough! Tehehehehhehe, hahahahahaha. He's like what's wrong Princess, huh, why little giggling going on with you now?! PLEASE STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP IT NOW! Oh no my sweet, I'm not done with you yet. He continues to taunt, tease, and tickle my socked feet as I lay there squirming and wiggling but tied snug for what seemed like an hour, but it was more like 20 minutes. Then he grabs my left sock and slowly pulls as it comes off only a centimeter at the time, I feel the wind/the air, the 3 cieling fans are on full blast in t here, OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO SOLE TAKER NOOOOOOO! I AM ASKING YOU NOT TO, C'MON. He asks but why I thought it wouldn't cause you to laugh, so no worries. Then the right foot. HOLY SHYT TAKER! I CAAAAAAANT, YOU CAAANT, PLZ DON'T DO THIS TO ME. SOME ONE WILL HEAR YOU, LET ME GO, THEY WILL HEAR ME!!!!!!! Oh no they won't hun, it's just us today, he says. With both bare feet exposed the sweat starts to run down the sides of my face from my foreheard. I'm wincing with the anticipation that he is going to tickle those bare soles. Oh dear God! He takes those 2 inch fake fingernails and runs them up and down both soles simutaneously. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA THEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH OH GAWWWWWWD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK AGGGGGGGGGGH OK OK OK C'MONMON DOOOOOOONT PLZZZZZZZZ STOPPP AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEH!! He says well tell me what I want to hear as he holds off tickling for a second or 2. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, WHAT DOY OU MEAN, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. He's like oh y ou know and you will say it or I will continue. SHYYYYYYYYYYYYT, he begins again. Up and down the soles, up and down, un a down, up and down the smooth, lotioned, damp, extremely sensative size 9.5 soles. HOOOOOOOLY HELLLLLLL SOOOOOLE TAKKER HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH TEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHE. OK OK OK OK DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOU IIIIIIIIT TICKLEZ IT IT TIIIIIIIICKLLLLLLLLLLEZ, IS THAT IT, OK OK OK, STOOOOOOOOP AHHAHAHAHHAHAH THEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH. Not exactly Princess, let's try that again. FUK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! He continues but this time going in between toes and under them at the ball of my feet. Then back to the soles again, wiggling all over in circles and up and down the soles. I'm jerking around, trying to get out of this situation, slinging my head from side to side,up and down as I laugh uncontrollably and now tears run down my cheeks as well...
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH I AM TICKKKKKKLISHHHHH OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SOOO STOP IT, AHAHAHAHHAAHHA THEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE, I BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG I DOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHING U WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT! THEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SOOOLEZ NO TOOOOOOEZ NOOOOOOOOOOO MORE AHAHAHAHHAHAH THEHEHEHEHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

....i hear a LOUD BEEPING sound wtf is that, its an alarm?! omg somebody set an alarm off or he did, breaking in the window?! they are coming to save me, get me out of here finally, it's getting louder and louder...

...holy shyt, i jump up and realize its my alarm clock, it was all a dream?! or was it??!! hum..........

...to be continued

Welcome to the TMF Posted story section

Hi Gigglezngrins,
Wow!! great first story congradulations.
Oh forgive me my name is Tickleslave07
I'm also a writer all though still an amature.

But might I give you a couple suggestions ma'am on how to make your future stories a little easier to read.

1st- After about five to six sentences break and start a new paragraph.

2nd- When your characters are speaking in the text give them there own space to expression themselves a little bit better.

Other than your story being really tight and close together I still enjoyed it though.

Tickleslave07

thanks ;)

Appreciate the comments...I will keep them in mind. :) I plan on checking out your stories as well.

Thanks again...

Thank you

Hi,
Thanks I'd appreciate that I do have three parts to the story.
If you could leave me a comment about them that would be awsome.
Tickleslave07

well i dont post much on here so.. here it goes i thought it was a very good story i loved it very entertaining gigz liked the guys name very diffrent sole taker i'd be the 1st to say i wouldn't have thought of that name ever.as far the advice was givin it's cool but i mean i have read stories with worse type of spelling and such on here yours is by far not that bad lol. I loved the fact it was in the gym the girl/you were scared but the tickling was still effective. When I think of his fingernails reminds me of like Freddy Kruger lol and he was bald too lol I'd love to see more of your stories posted tho. I thought the outline was perfect the story ended kinda quick tho but you can make a workout prt2 lol I loved the shoe size very interesting that it was 9.5 not to many I read get big feet. Overall I thought it was a wonderful story as well as entertaining I give it 5/5 stars :) please post more.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back