• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Box: A Love Story

jm157

TMF Master
This is my first story post. Please read it and make suggestions. If everyone enjoys it I will try to write more as time permits.

The Box: A Love Story

His time for payback was here. His wife was sitting in the box, with her feet hanging down in front of his eyes. All he had to do was snap the stocks around her ankles and she was trapped. Before he fully committed to do this thing, he stopped to think about what had brought him to this place.
Jack and Heather had been married for ten years. They were both in their middle thirties with him being the oldest by three years. Before their marriage, he admitted to her his predilection for female feet and his love of tickling them. He had told her that she was the only person on earth that he had ever admitted this to. She promised him that she would carry his secret to the grave. She also joined in his fetish by allowing him to take care of her feet, even giving her pedicures. She admitted to him that she enjoyed his attention to her feet. A relaxing foot massage after a hard day was just what she needed. What she allowed him to do on special occasions was the thing about his fetish that she could barely stand. She would allow him to tickle her feet even though she was so ticklish that it drove her nuts. He had bought a pair of fur lined hand cuffs so he could restrain her. The very first time she allowed him to tickle her feet she kicked him so hard in the face that she broke his nose. She said she had not meant to and since then allowed him to restrain her with the cuffs, but his chances at tickling her were very limited.
They both had well paying jobs that they enjoyed. They traveled around the country on vacations and often took weekend jaunts to nearby locations to be alone with each other. They were very much in love.
Their closest friends the last five years were Heather’s sister Joyce and her husband Bill Greene. They were slightly younger, but the two couples shared many of the same interests and had taken several vacations together. The sisters were very close and Jack and Bill had become almost like brothers. They were on a biking excursion last year when tragedy struck. A drunk driver hit Bill, who was riding ahead of them. He was severely injured and after a week in intensive care, he died.
Joyce was grief stricken. Jack and Heather spent a lot of time with her. They could not imagine what it would be like if one of them died. Thankfully, Bill had made many good investments and had a large life insurance policy. Joyce was taken care of financially. This could not solve the hole in her heart where Bill had been. She had somewhat withdrawn from the world. Heather worried that this was turning into depression for Joyce and spent much of her time with her. Joyce and Bill had lived two houses down from Jack and Heather, so a lot of the time Heather was with Joyce in one or the other of their homes.
The one thing that Jack had never shared with them was his foot fetish. Even though they were his best friends and relatives, he had never told either of them. He was afraid that they would think that he was crazy. His problem started when he overheard Joyce and Heather talking. He had come in from his backyard and heard Heather ask Joyce if Bill had ever tickled her. Joyce said that he had sometimes, but not often. Heather then told Joyce that Jack loved to tickle her feet, but she could not stand it. Jack could not believe his ears. Heather had spilled the beans about his fetish to Joyce. Even though it was her sister, he was still disappointed.
That was when he began to plan his revenge on her. He would arrange to tickle her feet in a situation that was not one she planned. That was the thing with Heather. She would only let him tickle her when she consented to it. He wanted to set up a situation that she had no control over and was at his mercy.
Jack was handy with tools and kept a woodworking shop in his basement. He had built props for the local dinner theatre and for the local theatre guild. Right now he was working on a box for an amateur play at the town theater. The play’s author, for some reason Jack could not understand, wanted one of his characters to be in a box. Every now and then in the script the actor would pop up out of the box, speak a few lines and disappear back into the box. The box was to be placed over a trapdoor entrance in the stage floor so the actor could enter without being seen. Jack had built the box with hinges on the lid so it could be opened, and a board seat inside for the actor to sit on. The bottom was to be open so the actor could enter and exit the box.
Jack decided to use this prop in his plan. He had been given access to the theater so he could deliver props and check to see if they worked out. He brought the box to the theater and set it up over the trapdoor. The he attached the extra piece that he had added. The theater was empty. There was no rehearsal tonight. He then called Heather and asked her to come down to the theater. He told her that he needed someone to try out the box. Would she please come down and try sitting in it? She agreed and said she would be there in a few minutes.
Jack put a note on the open box telling Heather that he had to run out for a part for the box. Would she please go ahead and try the box out for size? He then went down the trapdoor and under the stage to wait for her arrival. Only a few minutes passed and he heard the stage door shut. He moved away from the trapdoor so she would not see him. He could not hear her anymore, but soon he saw a pair of tennis shoed feet come down through the trap door. He scrambled quietly up the ladder and engaged the addition he had added to the box. He swung the two pieces of wood up and trapped Heather’s ankles in the fur lined stocks he had added to the box. Her feet began to wriggle as she tried to pull them out of the stocks.
He began to unlace her right shoe. The pulling increased, but the stocks were made out of two inch boards. The boards did not give at all. He pulled off the shoe and dropped it to the floor. He dragged his fingers up and down the socked foot. He could hear muffled screams from above him and the foot jerked violently as it tried to avoid his fingers. He then reached for the top of the sock and began to slowly pull it off her foot. He had brought some tools with him and now took one of them out of his vest pocket. He left the sock halfway on her foot and used the feather to slowly saw around her heel, ankle and the arch of her foot. He knew that this drove Heather crazy. The foot jerked so much that the sock fell off without Jack having to touch it. He then used the feather to saw in between her toes. The screaming above him got louder and louder.
He knew she was already so mad at him that there would be hell to pay, but he was having too much fun to stop. The sight of Heather’s wriggling feet, one bare and one shoed, right in front of him was really turning him on. The left foot was missing out on the fun so he decided to do something he had wanted to ever since he saw the old Popeye cartoon when he was a child. The tennis shoe was, luckily enough, the kind that had the sole stitched to the upper. He pulled out a very sharp knife he used to shape wood. He began cutting the stitching that held the sole of the shoe. He cut until the sole was hanging on by some threads to the heel of the shoe. He then took a pencil and began poking the socked sole. Both feet began dancing and jerking. Returning to her bare right foot, he took a long soft pipe cleaner and wove it between her toes and around her ankle. He took a Bic pen and wrote I love you in slow strokes on the sole.
He was getting ready to go back to the left foot when he heard a voice behind him. “Why Jack, what are you doing?” It was Heather’s voice. But how could that be? She was trapped in the box above him.
“I see that you are doing what you love to do,” said Heather. “You are tickling someone’s feet and driving them to insanity!” She walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. “I guess you wonder who that is in the box. Well I saw through your plan and decided to let someone else get a laugh out of it!”
“Well who is it?” asked Jack. He guessed that his fun was over and he would have to let whoever it was loose and face the music. Well, at least he had fun for a little while.
“I saw you come by when Joyce and I were talking the other day. I knew you would be upset because I told her about your fetish. I figured you would try to get me for telling her and so you did. When you called me to check out the box, I knew it was a set up. I decided to send someone else. I called Joyce and told her to meet me here and if she got here first to try out the box for me. I waited until I heard laughter and came on it.”
“You mean you let your sister get caught in a trap for you and get tickled. What kind of sister are you?” said Jack.
“I am a sister who loves her husband and her sister. This is what you love to do. I can’t take it very often and I know it frustrates you. Joyce confided to me that she got turned on the times that Bill really tickled her. I tried to get her to let you tickle her, but she was afraid that you wouldn’t want to and that I would get jealous. I just decided to make the two people I love most in the world happy! I figured this would help her with her depression over Bill’s death. By the way, Joyce has had time enough to rest, why don’t you continue.”
Jack’s head was spinning form all of this, but he readily returned to tickling Joyce’s feet. He took the sharp knife and cut open the sock on her let foot and began writing on her sole. Heather had taken the feather and went to work on her right. They could hear Joyce began to scream with laughter. After a while, Jack began to lick her soles and suck on her toes. Heather continued to use the feather. She then began to undo Jack’ pants and stroke his manhood. He returned the favor and began to finger her. All the while Joyce continued to bray with laughter. Jack had one foot in his mouth and Heather had the other one. She stopped sucking just long enough to say, “We should have started this a long time ago!”
Jack could not have agreed more!

Hi, jm157. Congratulations on your first post, first of all.

Secondly, that story was great. I think it's one thing when a writer is so talented in description that they can evoke any picture, but a truly touching story about a topic that's often solely sexual, is even rarer. I'm genuinely glad you posted it.

Have fun...

That was a such a wonderful story. Completely believeable and well plotted out. You really felt the love and friendship between the characters. The tickling was joyful, playful and passionate.

I can't wait to see what you write next.

Welcome to the TMF and thank you so much for posting.

Nicole<<<<----

i really enjoyed reading tha story. it was very well written, thanks for posting

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back