• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new story

AphxA

3rd Level Red Feather
The Ticklee situation

The Ticklee situation

You lead me into the room, and with the blindfold placed over my eyes, some of my senses are stripped from me. I feel vulnerable now. You grab my wrists and place them in the chain cuffs. You tell me to trust you. I feel nervous now. My body begins to tingle with excitement. I hear a crank being pulled. My wrists are raised above my head, and my body tenses because I am now unable to protect myself. I hear your foot steps. You are standing infront of me. Your fingers glide down my arms, directly above my underarm area. I cannot help but squirm alittle. You whisper something into my ear and my eyes widen. You pull my tank top over my head. I feel your fingers around my crotch area. You unbutton my skirt and let it fall to the floor. You walk away from me. I can tell because the sound is echoing through the hallow walls. I can hear you opening something. A box perhaps-is it small or large? O please no, it’s a q-tip. It wet, you dipped it into something to increase its smoothness. You place it tip into the hallow of my underarm. You move it up and down increasing the speed. I shake my head from left to right. The sensations are like surges of electricity. I beg you to remove the q-tips but you laugh devilishly and continue. After ten minutes of teasing my underarms, you stop and place your hands over my bra. I gasp for air. I try to anticipate your next move. You slip your fingers underneath my bra strap and remove my bra. I stand there topless, the warm air blowing against my body. You touch my breasts with your strong hands. You caress and massage my nipples with your finger tips. This pleases me greatly. I moan in excitement. However, to my dismay, you begin to spider your fingers down my stomach. I release bursts of laughter. My stomach is very sensitive. I sway back and fourth, trying to escape the torture of your finger tips, but to no avail. You stop to allow me to catch my breath. I close my eyes. I try to imagine what other ways you can torture me. You wiggle a finger into my rib cage. A small teasing- like motion that give me goosebumps. You begin to poke into my sides. The quick jerks are like bolts of lightning. You increase the speed and begin to nudge my sides. The sensations are too much for me. My giggles turn to silent laughter. Tears begin to form and I can barely speak to plea for this madness to stop. Twenty minutes later, the torture has stopped. I am tired from all the intense tickling. The only thing that is holding me up is the cuffs securing my wrists to the ceiling. You walk around me and kiss me softly on the lips and again whisper into my ear. I trust you still. You tell me that you have a paintbrush in your hand. You brush it against my arms. My spine begins to tingle. You track the lining of my inner thighs. I moan with delight. The nerve endings near my vagina are awakened and active. I can feel my pussy lips contracting. You run the bristles down my legs and across my ankles. I bite my lip. I am hoping you tease my vagina soon. I am not sure how long I can take this teasing. You tell me that you are going to tickle my feet now. I lick my lips. You smile because you know how ticklish my feet are. However, it isn’t exactly what I had expected. I hear you sit down near me with what I guess is a wooden stool. You lift up my feet and place them on your lap. I feel your warm moist tongue wrapping around my toes. This drives me nuts. You lick up and down my soles in gently light strokes. I cannot hold out much longer. My panties become wet from all the intense excitement. You move me in ways that I cannot describe. Just when I think that you are done with me. You again, kiss up and down my neck and kiss across my chest. I moan louder. Feel so weak in the knees. My legs are crossed over. You place your hand over my crotch and gently massage it. I sway back and fourth. You know where I am mentally. You understand how to stimulate me. You pull down my panties, revealing how moist I have become. I give in because I have been waiting for this for quite some time. You take a stiff turkey feather and insert it between my legs and twirl it into circular motions. My breathing is heavy and it doesn’t take long to get me going. Your fingers fill with the creamy white liquid. The body sweating and my nipples erect. You untie me and hug me. Furthermore, you whisper into my ear. “The next time, you can do me.”

Last edited:
story reply

You mean to tell me after 139 something posts, nobody has anything to say. I need your feedback. I need to find my strengths and weaknesses when writing fiction. Thanks in advance. Your friendly neighborhood tickler. Mark "AphxA" kaufman. :devil:

:) I will be the first to reply and say I can take more of this..I like your style!!!

story

This is one of the stories i have written. I am not much of a writer, but this helps me get my thoughts down. I hope myriads or one of the mods dont mind me reposting it. I want some of the people that i talk to see what they think of it..

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back