• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In The Woods (Laura Vandervoort/Smallville, M/F, None Consent)

M/F, None Consent, Bondage

It was late in the evening and Laura Vandervoort had good news and bad news. The good news was she had just learned she had been picked for a screen test to play Kara Zor' El (aka Super Girl) on the hit serries Smallville. The bad news was her cell's battery died just before she could tell her agent she was lost in the woods out side Toronto. On top of that the 23 year old beauty had was nursing a sprained ankle, and was forced to limp around despritly looking and listening for a hint of civilization.

Suddenly she heard someone, or something, walking around in the darkness behind her. Laura turned quickly, trying to see what was behind her, only to lose ballance and fall over. No sooner had the 5'5" actress hit the ground, then a shadow moved in on her. Soon she felt it/him on top of her, pinning her to the ground. Vandervoort struggled valiantly, but she just couldn't seem to get free.
Soon the young woman's arms were over her head, and she felt the man's leggs pin her shoulder. Looking up all she could see was a shadowed outline, almost as though the darkness was at his comand, and was keeping his identity protected.

"Get off of me!" screamed Laura as she struggled under her attackers weight, "Help, somebody help me!"

"Oh, nobody help you now pretty girl." said the man in a dopey sounding voice, "It's tickle time for you."

"Oh no, please don't" pleaded Laura, "Don't tickle me, I hate it, don't please."

"Oh yes tickle tickle tickle time, for the pretty girl." replied the man, as he dug his finger into Laura's sides.

"Ah, hahaha, hehehe, stop please, hehehe. hahaha." she squealed as the fingers needed ther way up and down her sides.

Laura squealed and squirmed under the touch of her attack. The woman's young body was helpless to defend it's self from this monster. The girls sore ankle didn't help any either, All the little blonde could think about was that she would die on the eve of the best thing to happen to her carrear, and it would be a slow toruterous death by tickling. Then, just before the fiend could get to her underarms, she got and arm lose and managed to flip over. In seconds she managed to wiggle out from under her attack, but he would not be denied.

"No, get back here!" snarled the monster, grabing Laura by her good ankle, "Tie you up I will, then you will not get away from me."

The creature pulled Laura back, and climed onto her back. Banding her arms behind her, the beast wrapped some sort of twine around her wrists binding them together. Nexth she felt her calves pulled strait up and her ankles her bound. To make matter worse, it appeard that the retriants were attachedor one piece thus leaving Laura hog-tied and helpless. Just when she thought it was as bad as it could get, she felt a shoe lifted from her foot.

"Mmm, piggied." giggled the fiend, "This little piggie went to mark it..."

"Oh no. please not the feet." pleaded Laura.

"...this little piggie stayed home..." he continued.

"No, no, no, no!" she screamed.

"...this little piggies had roast duck, and this little piggie had none..."

"Oh god, no, no, please don't do that!" cried Laura as it's fingers touched her last toe.

"And this little piggie, um, this little piggie..." said the beast with a pause, "I can't remember, but I know it tickles."

Laura burst into laughter as she felt a long rough finger stroke the soft sole of her foot. Jerking and squealling she strugled in vain to escape her bonds. As she wriggled around she could feel her skirt riding up on her, slowly revealing her white panties. The buttons on her shirt were strained as well, and one by one began to pop off, exposing firm bosom to the cold ground. Laura couldn't think about modesty, she was to cought up in her struggle to excape her torment. Even curling her toes didn't do her good as the monster just pulled her toes back, pulling the skin tight, and wraking it mercilessly.

"Ah, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, oh no, stop it, please I can't stand it, hehehehehe, hahahahaha!" she squealed.

"No, me like to ticke you, you pretty, me tickle pretty girls." it replied rubbing her feet mercilessly.

"No, no, please I can't take it, hahahaha, hehehehe, stop it!"

"Oh, your toes so pretty, me kiss, me kiss!" the creatured yelled gleafully"

The young woman felt the monsters mouth wrap around her foot, and start sucking on her toes. Under different circumstances this may have been a pleasent experience, but considering the source Laura was just disgusted. Unfortunetly the beast got the idea to roll it's tongue between her toes. This pluss the add stimulation of having the underside of her calves strokes brought snorts, winnies, and giggles from the helpless blonde as she despritly clawed at the earth.

"NO!, NO MORE, I CAN'T STAND IT!" screamed the woman as her fist pounded the ground "STOP PLEASE!"

The monster wouldn't stop, he slid his hands downs, and tickled her behind the knees. Laura didn't even know she was ticklish behind her knees, or her thighs, but she learned quickly enough. The worst, the all time worst spot turned put to be the lower curve of her ass, with the creature gently stroked through his prissoners panties. After what seemed like hours of laughing, crying, and screaming for mercy, Laura finally passed out. She woke up as the sun rose, not sure if what happend really happend.

The End.

I liked it, read it twice. Had more potential and was kinda short, but it was great!

I liked it, read it twice. Had more potential and was kinda short, but it was great!

Well when I found out she was going to be the knew Smallville babe I wanted to be the first to get a story out. I wrote in over a 2 hour time span, and it is based on something true. Laura did get lost in a wooded area outside Toronto and she had sprained her ankle just before her agent called her. I read it in an interview she did for Wizard Magazine.

Because I am going to be writing something like this with Erica Durance I thought it might be cool to bump this one up.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back