• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annie and the barn

TQLR

TMF Expert
Here's another story I wrote some time ago that I thought you'd enjoy.

Annie struggled in shock and bewilderment ! Arms stretched above her head, she wondered how she had got in this predicament ! She’d been house-sitting for her new neighbor, Ms. Keene, and had been talking with her twins; 18 year old hellions named Babs and Brittany. They wanted to go to the mall, but their mother had been adamant that they were to remain at home until she returned.

Miffed, the twins groused about the house. Then they began to secretly whisper about "The Barn". Annie listened intently to their secretive whispers but couldn’t quite catch what they were saying. Finally, they announced that they were going out to the barn.

"And what would you be doing out there ?" Annie asked.

"None of your business !" they shouted in unison as they bolted out of the house.

"Now see here ……" Annie shouted at their backs as they ran towards the barn. "Those little imps !" she muttered as she made her way to the barn. She wasn’t exactly dressed for a trek into the agrarian world; wearing a white silk blouse and long pleated skirt. Her 2 inch heels clacked rhythmically against the concrete sidewalk as she walked to the barn; not seeing her charges anywhere in view.

The old door creaked ominously when Annie pried it open. And it was DARK in there ! She could see nothing in front of her, even with the light that creeped in through the open door. Even that was soon denied her as the door slammed shut behind her; almost spanking her full bottom in the process !

"BABS, BRITTANY !!!!" Annie shouted as she slowly walked into the darkness. Slowly, with her hands feeling out blindly in front of her, Annie waded into the barn; testing each step carefully lest she stub a toe on a farm implement or some such !

Suddenly, Annie’s wrists were seized and wrapped with constricting ropes ! She tried pulling away when she was viciously yanked into the air ! The pull was so abrupt that it snatched her right out of her shoes ! Screaming in shock, she felt herself swinging; until she slammed against a wooden wall ! Stars sparkled in front of her eyes and the wind was knocked out of her; leaving her gasping desperately for breath !

Too disoriented to protest, Annie could only try to discern her predicament ! She was suspended in the air with her arms over her head; barely able to touch the ground with the toes of her now bare feet !

"Babs !…." she gasped, "….Brittany !" she tried in feeble supplication.

The twins would not respond, and Annie wondered if they were still in the barn at all ! She tugged and yanked at her bonds, swinging her feet wildly in the air, but there was no way she was going to free herself.

Exhausted, she rested against the rough wooden wall; barely able to touch the dirt of the barn floor with her dainty toes. Hopefully, Ms. Keene would return shortly and help her out of her barnyard bondage ! And what damage would this rough wood be doing to her brand new blouse !

Random question such as this danced through her mind until an unsolicited "MEEEEEEEEHEEEEEP !!!!!!! escaped her lips !

Something had just brushed against her left foot ! What sort of bug or animal was crawling around down there by her bare feet ?

"HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEP !" she squealed again as something grazed up and down her other foot !

Giggles bubbled up from her tummy and sang from her throat as she finally realized that Babs and Brittany must be teasing her very ticklish bare feet !

"HEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEE !!!!!" Annie giggled as she tried kicking and pulling her feet away. "STHAHAHAHAAAAAPPPPP THAT !!!!!"

Obviously, the twins had no intention of stopping as they dropped the feathers they were using and assaulted Annie’s soles with their long fingernails !

"HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" Annie’s full throated laughter burst forth as the first ticklish shocks raced from her soft soles to the center of her tummy ! She didn’t worry about her new blouse now as she writhed and wriggled against the rough wood of the barn ! With wicked enjoyment, the twins danced and scraped their long fingernails up and down Annie’s wrinkled bare soles ! From toes to heels they taunted and teased with evil delight ! Annie had to escape the tickling fingers of these two teens before her body rebelled against her ! They had no idea what their teasing was doing to her !

With each jerk, wriggle, and jump, Annie’s full figure strained the fabric of her new blouse; slowly pulling it out from the waistband of her pleated skirt until it danced freely in the air, revealing her very soft, and VERY ticklish tummy !

Annie gasped for breath as the torturous foot tickling finally abated. She felt the warm beginnings of her arousal spreading through her. The twins didn’t know it, but unstoppable tickle-torture lit fires within the short school teacher that no one could put out !

"B…heeeeeheheheheheheeeeeee…..B…hoooooooahahahhaaaaaaaaaa…..B….." Annie tried unsuccessfully to spit out a name between her gasps for breath and girlish giggles. Her attempts at pleading brought forth no decipherable words, but sounds did sneak out across her pink, glossy lips !

"NOOOOOOHOHOHOOOOOO !!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" Annie burst forth in uncontrolled belly laughs as the twins snaked their hands under her blouse and assaulted her very ticklish tummy ! They prodded between her ribs, wriggled fingers into her belly button, and spider danced their long fingernails up into Annie’s smooth, sensitive armpits !

With wild abandon, Annie pulled at her bonds and kicked her bare feet but could do nothing to avoid her teen-tickle-torture ! Annie knew of her own shameful arousal but at this moment, had no notion of how hard her pretty nipples had become ! They threatened to punch holes in the lacy bra that barely managed to contain them!

Babs and Brittany reveled in the wicked tickling they were inflicting on their staid house-sitter ! Eyes glassy with evil glee, they mercilessly tickled the helpless school teacher as they watched her very full breasts jiggle and bounce with her laughter! Babs decided to take things a step further and unbuttoned the waistband of Annie’s skirt ! Her delicate fingers slid the zipper down, she smiled wickedly at her sister, and they intensified their tickling of Annie’s tummy !

Annie was too lost in helpless laughter to realize that her skirt was slowly sliding to the ground ! Despite her full, womanly hips, they were no match for the loosened skirt and her violent shaking and wriggling ! Finally her skirt gave up the battle and slithered into a crumpled heap at her bare feet !

Babs let Brittany continue to tickle the exhausted school teacher while she gathered up Annie’s shoes and skirt and tossed them into the goat pen. She knew they wouldn’t last long there !

When she returned, Babs discovered that Brittany had torn the buttons from Annie’s new blouse and was having a great deal of fun tickling the brunette’s quivering tummy !

Annie was long past the point of resistance and complaint ! Tears streamed down her rosy red cheeks and her throat was raw with uncontrolled laughter! She could feel each beat of her heart throbbing into her engorged nipples, and unconsciously, she was dancing and mincing to rub her tender thighs together !

The dastardly duo was not yet aware of how enraptured they had made their diminutive house-sitter. They were too engrossed with the tickle-torture that they found immensely enjoyable ! Brittany took the time to grab Annie’s blouse under her armpit and yank it viciously downward, splitting the seams and tearing the fragile fabric in two ! Babs followed suit with the other side until they had torn it to shreds; only remnants of Annie’s collar and her sleeves remained on her quivering little body!

Annie knew that soon her body would take control of her mind and she would become a slave to the thunderous orgasm that would dominate her spirit ! Besides the arousal of being tickle-tortured, Annie felt the enhanced sexual stimulation of humiliation; being dominated and tickle-stripped by these two young women !

Babs decided to REALLY tease Annie now ! She peeled the helpless brunette’s panties down, just a bit, so that the very tender parts of her lower belly were exposed for tickling !

Annie went ballistic ! Her eyes rolled up to the back of her head and she screamed in tortured laughter as Babs danced her fingernails across her sensitive lower tummy! Her body’s ‘Love Juice Production Factory’ had kicked into high gear and one could almost hear the flood rushing towards a damn that would fail to hold it in!

Poor Annie was in worse trouble than she could ever imagine ! Brittany decided to pick up a pair of garden shears and began snipping away at Annie’s straining bra ! With the stress it was under, it didn’t take long for threads and seams to part and split ! Annie’s gorgeous full breasts were now free to dance and jiggle in the cool air of the barn; further stiffening her already rock hard nipples !

Annie was past the point of audible laughter ! Her laughing jags were now silent screams of helplessness ! When Brittany began teasing her aching nipples with her tongue, the helpless school teacher knew she was going to lose it and orgasm in front of her tormentors.

But when Babs snipped her panties off, and began tickling the back of her luscious buns, Annie EXPLODED !

She screamed in delicious agony as her body was wracked with each muscle-wrenching tremor ! Near to passing out, every muscle in her body rippled in agreement with her loins, and lent their enthusiasm to its gushing glory ! Her devilish tormentors cheered and squealed with delight; only to continue their tickle torture; hoping to turn Annie’s orgasm into multiples that last for hours !

(Chapter 2 - Ms. Keene returns… or….. Annie learns from the Mistress !)

:wow: :wow: :wow: you are GOOD!!!!!! man, this story was one of the best i have ever read. keep up the great work!!!!!

Aha! First libidinous librarians revealed, now tickle-twisted teachers!

<P>My goodness, TQLR, but your recent posts are uncannily celebrating
two of my favorite fantasy populations: librarians and teachers. If
only I had realized years ago what now seems accepted wisdom in this Forum--that tickling is the key to unleashing a teacher's passion--
I might have acted on the vague suspicions I harbored concerning that
young, demure French instructor. C'est la vie...<P>

<P>I must say that your tales waste absolutely no time getting to the
heart of the matter. Before many scribes--meself included--have barely
even begun setting the scene, you've got your heroine hysterical and
down to her nearly-sawn-through undies! Your narrative ruthlessness
is positively breathtaking--and makes me blush with envy.<P>

<P>Yet, somehow, part one of this tale doesn't seem rushed or perfunctory. Rather it has the feel of a swiftly sketched fever dream, blurred at the edges, but viscerally powerful within its focus.
And you can measure your skill at the cliffhanger by my unease at
Annie's prospects in Part 2. Surely things can't get any more nightmarish for her! Ah, but I sense your satisfied smile...<P>

Annie and the Barn Part 3

To whom it may concern:
Hi I love lesbian ticking stories which involves teenage domination over older or adult women. And twin teenage girls, well that's the best... I think in a soon enough time from now, you should make a part 3 to this story...
What do you think?, You should make it the best, you should make it where Babs and Brittany saw Annie, get their mother Brenda back, and so upon that discovery they plan to take things a little bit further, Brenda goes on vacation for a week and her twins stay home there, Annie housesits again and they really go for her or they really go at her this time, to avenge their mother Brenda, They strip Annie down completely nude again, one twin lifts naked Annie ots "over the shoulder" Annie's naked butt sticking out, while the other twin gets things ready for the ultimate Tummy, Butt, Ribs, and Armpits Tickling she has ever felt, with some foot tickling 2 on one, Annie get tickled for hours and hours and hours into multiple orgasms,With Brenda gone they could tickle Annie all week alone without interuption, So as one twin is setting up bondage stuff in the barn, the other twin carries Annie totally naked and bare assed into the barn, puts her down both tie her up and continue their first tickle assault before Brenda caught them and interupted them, while Annie's clothes are in the house the twins tickle her nude body everywhere, and they remain clothed during all of this, then they take Annie out of the barn totally naked, through carrying her over the shoulder again, or both of them Babs and Brittany carrying her to a tree tie her up for all passerby's "female only" if any?, see her tickle tortured by those two teen female identical twins, and ball gag her or stuff something in Annie's mouth to prevent loud screams of uncontrollable laughter to get attention from the farm neighbor's so they won't be squealed upon when Brenda gets back from her vacation, and have the two twins high five each a lot for what they did to their house-sitter, the school teacher, on getting revenge for their mother Brenda... How does that sound?, to you!!! I think Jerk-Off material for a week... Thank you very much... Sincerely Steve'sHorny, Please Consider it... Thank you again...

To whom it may concern:
Hi I love lesbian ticking stories which involves teenage domination over older or adult women. And twin teenage girls, well that's the best... I think in a soon enough time from now, you should make a part 3 to this story...
What do you think?, You should make it the best, you should make it where Babs and Brittany saw Annie, get their mother Brenda back, and so upon that discovery they plan to take things a little bit further, Brenda goes on vacation for a week and her twins stay home there, Annie housesits again and they really go for her or they really go at her this time, to avenge their mother Brenda, They strip Annie down completely nude again, one twin lifts naked Annie ots "over the shoulder" Annie's naked butt sticking out, while the other twin gets things ready for the ultimate Tummy, Butt, Ribs, and Armpits Tickling she has ever felt, with some foot tickling 2 on one, Annie get tickled for hours and hours and hours into multiple orgasms,With Brenda gone they could tickle Annie all week alone without interuption, So as one twin is setting up bondage stuff in the barn, the other twin carries Annie totally naked and bare assed into the barn, puts her down both tie her up and continue their first tickle assault before Brenda caught them and interupted them, while Annie's clothes are in the house the twins tickle her nude body everywhere, and they remain clothed during all of this, then they take Annie out of the barn totally naked, through carrying her over the shoulder again, or both of them Babs and Brittany carrying her to a tree tie her up for all passerby's "female only" if any?, see her tickle tortured by those two teen female identical twins, and ball gag her or stuff something in Annie's mouth to prevent loud screams of uncontrollable laughter to get attention from the farm neighbor's so they won't be squealed upon when Brenda gets back from her vacation, and have the two twins high five each a lot for what they did to their house-sitter, the school teacher, on getting revenge for their mother Brenda... How does that sound?, to you!!! I think Jerk-Off material for a week... Thank you very much... Sincerely Steve'sHorny, Please Consider it... Thank you again...

I think TQLR is sensational, and absolutely adore his work. For my tastes he's still one of the best tickling fiction writers EVAR! But he wrote this one and posted it 8 years ago. So he might not be popping to do part 3 any time soon.

Just FYI.

But it'd definitely be nice.

XD

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back