• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annie and the barn Part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
"So, this is how you house-sit for me !"

Annie was still shuddering and gasping from her ordeal with the Keene twins ! She was barely aware she was being addressed, and couldn't clear her eyes of the tears that blurred them to see who was speaking. After-shocks of her tremendous orgasm still rippled through her body; keeping control of her muscles from her conscious mind.

Brenda Keene stood before the diminutive school teacher who was still suspended by her wrists, completely nude, before her. A statuesque redhead, Brenda stood 6 feet tall, had bright red hair and piercing green eyes. She wasn't mad at Annie at all. In fact, she had stayed in the shadows and watched with lecherous delight as her teens tormented their house-sitter for the last 10 minutes ! She was almost caught up in her own flood of desire when Annie was tickled into a muscle-wrenching orgasm ! But for now, she had to act the part of the enraged parent ! Putting a finger to her lips in a shussshing gesture, Brenda had motioned for her daughters to leave. They saw the wicked gleam in her eye and hastily went to hide in the shadows.

Annie was still trying to quell the giggles and gasps that bubbled up from her throat but she could only hang weakly from the ropes; her muscles turned to wobbly jello !

"What sort of hedonistic display do you call this ?" Brenda asked as she punctuated each word with a poke to Annie's soft tummy.

This only served to start Annie laughing anew. By now she was hyper-ticklish on every square inch of her nude body and had no will left to stifle the new laughter that spilled easily from her full lips. Further, her not quite subsiding orgasm started flaring up again with the renewed tickling !

"OH !!! So you think this if funny do you ?" Brenda stated with thinly masked glee, "...I'll show you something funny !" Brenda immediately began to dance her long nails up and down Annie's unprotected sides and armpits, ferociously tickling the helpless woman.

Annie cackled in unrestrained laughter as she was once again subjected to a wicked tickling. Her throat was hoarse and her laughter strained as she bounced and wriggled before the tall redhead. Her full breasts bobbled enticingly before Brenda's eyes, who noted with delight how full and hard Annie's nipples had become.

Brenda tickled Annie wickedly for the next 15 minutes until she hung limp from her bonds; blubbering and quivering helplesly before her. Just short of another brutal orgasm, Brenda stopped to leave Annie whimpering and begging for the delicious release that was oh so near !

"I think a display of this nature warrants a very special punishment !" Brenda said as she moved towards the shadows.

Coherent thought was beyond her, as she fought desperately to stop laughing and yet wanted to keep going until she was pushed over the edge. She could have cared less that Brenda was dragging over a large sawhorse that had a finely tooled English saddle atop it. The redhead placed the sawhorse directly in front of the sagging Annie, then started to tease her some more.

"What do you think your punishment should be, young lady ?" Brenda asked as she swirled her long fingernails into Annie's armpits. "A spanking perhaps ?" she continued as her fiendish nails swirled across Annie's full, ticklish tummy and circled her round tender buns.

Besides enjoying the torment of her captive, Brenda wanted to make sure that Annie was so weakened from laughter that all resistance would be tickled right out of her. When she was sure Annie was going nowhere, she untied the laughing girl's wrists. As Annie fell limply forward, Brenda guided and pushed her over the saddle until her torso hung off one end and her full butt was sticking straight up in the air !

Swiftly, Brenda bound Annie's wrists to the legs of one side of the sawhorse, then repeated that performance with Annie's ankles on the other side. Before Annie could grab more that a few tortured gulps of air, she had been bound securely to the saddle; her large breasts swinging freely from the front and her voluptuous butt exposed for a spanking she feared she would soon receive !

Even that murky thought that she was about to be spanked on her nude butt kicked Annie's libido into overdrive once again ! Swirling humiliation and desire tortured her already overloaded mind. Here her neighbor had found her stripped naked and quivering in sensuous abandon and now had her bound across a saddle, just waiting to be spanked and punished ! Her pulse thundered in her temples and throbbed in her hard nipples and moist lips !

"Now young lady, just what do you have to say for yourself ?" Brenda demanded. Before Annie could muster enough breath to answer, Brenda spider danced her nails across Annie's ticklish butt !

"I...eeheheheeeeeeeeee !!!!!!" Annie giggled uncontrollably.

SMACK !!!

Brenda brought her hand down smartly on Annie's firm butt, leaving a rosy red glow behind.

Annie's eyes flew wide open and her mouth made a little "O" of surprise. It didn't really hurt; just a different sensation after all the cruel tickling she'd been through.

"I'm waiting for an answer !!!" Brenda demanded imperiously. But just as Annie gathered the breath to squeak out a plea, Brenda started tickling her buns again; on the most sensitive area - right where she had just spanked her !

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!!!!" Annie laughed as she wriggled her hips in an attempt to avoid the tickling fingers !

SMACK !!!

"I'm glad you find this so funny ! We can keep this up all night if you insist !"

SMACK !!! <tickle...tickle> (giggle...giggle)

SMACK !!! <tickle...tickle> (giggle...giggle)

Brenda kept Annie in a state of 'spank and tickle' confusion until both of her buns radiated a bright rosy red glow ! The captive school teacher knew that much more of this 'punishment' would punish her with a violent orgasm of immense proportions !

Brenda sensed it too, but wasn't ready to give the strawberry blonde the release she so obviously craved.

"And just look at you ! I suppose you intended to track up my house with those filthy-dirty feet of yours? Well, we'll just make sure THAT doesn't happen !"

Annie's small feet did have some dirt from the barn floor covering the balls of her feet, but that was the farthest thing from Annie's mind ! All she knew was that her butt tingled and a fire burned within her belly that screamed to be quenched ! As such, she wasn't aware that Brenda had returned with a bucket of warm, soapy water and an old, well used brush.

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" Annie screamed in delighted, helpless laughter as Brenda worked the soft, soapy brush over her tender, exposed bare soles ! With an evil smile, the redhead worked the soapy brush up and down each of Annie's feet until she had scrubbed them cleaner than ever before ! By the time she was done, Annie's bare soles were brighter and rosier than her freshly spanked buns !

"And look at how you take care of those feet !" Brenda exclaimed. "I wouldn't be caught dead with hard calluses like that !"

In actuality, Annie's small feet were soft and tender as a baby's; but not soft or tender enough for Brenda Keene !

She waved a large tub of cream under Annie's tear-streaked eyes and pontificated "We use this on the cow's after milking. It's called udder cream and it keeps their teats nice and soft; doesn't let them get chapped from all that milking !"

Annie was still giggling and crying, praying with one half of her mind for release, while the other half was flaming with a raging fire of pure sexual joy !

Brenda slathered Annie's bare feet liberally with the cream until they fairly dripped with it.

"Normally," she said, "...we rub the cream on, then wipe it off. But in your special case, I think we'll just leave it on for a while !"

Annie still gibbered uncontrollably as she started to feel the tingling the cream was producing ! Her already sensitive peds were becoming even MORE sensitive ! With each passing minute, any toughened skin on her heels and balls of her feet was being melted away; leaving just hyper-sensitive, new flesh behind ! The sensation was maddening ! Like an itching powder, it tingled and tickled her pretty little feet and drove more sterterous giggles from her lips !

Brenda moved to the front of the sawhorse and sat cross-legged in front of Annie's tear-streaked face. "Now, let's discuss your behaviour today young lady !" She grabbed Annie's full chin, forcing her head up to look her in the eye. Annie could only giggle and writhe in uncontrolled delight as almost every nerve in her body tingled with excitement and stimulation. She tried desperately to blink the tears from her eyes without success; freely they trickled down her rosy cheeks like little waterfalls of ticklish desperation.

"Why I declare !" Brenda exclaimed in mock surprise, "...I don't believe you're repentant at all ! In fact, I think you're actually enjoying this, aren't you ?" she asked.

Through her giggles, Annie tried to shake her head "No" but the maddening itching on her tender feet and the unrequited flames that burned in her belly prevented much believability.

"No, you say ? Then why are these so obviously hard ?" From nowhere, Brenda produced a stiff feather and began flicking it across Annie's already swollen nipples !

"MEEEEHEHEEEHEHEHEEEEEEP ! MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOOO" Annie shuddered as Brenda teased her rock-hard nipples. She tried wriggling her full breasts out of the way, but they were dangling freely and only served to jiggle them to and fro - back and forth across the teasing tip of the feather ! The more Annie tried to avoid the titillating torture, the more she tickled her own nipples by bouncing them across the feather's tip !

"Just as I thought !" Brenda said haughtily, "...you still haven't learned your lesson ! Girls ! I need you out here !" Brenda commanded.

Her twins immediately reappeared from their hiding places to tend to their mother's bidding.

"Wipe off the cream from her feet and I'll tell you a little secret !" she commanded with an evil smile.

Eagerly the girls produced a soft fluffy towel and with great delight, sponged the cream off Annie's now super sensitive bare feet.

"Annie just told me that she could take any tickle-torture that you two could dish out ! One of you see how ticklish her feet are now, and the other come here with me !"

Annie's screams of laughter reached a new height of volume as ten long fingernails caressed and tickled her extremely sensitive soles !

"Now, take this feather," Brenda commanded, "...and see if you can stop her breasts from jiggling quite so much !" Immediately the other twin began a furious feathering of Annie's swollen nipples ! She was so very close to sexual explosion that she feared she'd pass out in seconds !

Brenda produced another feather from the air and stood by Annie's flaring hips !

"I think there's a special spot here we've been neglecting !" she said with a wicked smirk.

With evil delight, Brenda danced her feather up and down Annie's quivering butt ! The poor strawberry-blonde had already been turned into a delightful lump of tickle-tortured insanity ! She hadn't the strength to wiggle her ticklish feet out of the way nor avoid the delicious teasing her throbbing nipples were receiving ! Stars began to form behind her squinched up eyes and a thunderous tidal wave was building in her throbbing loins !

Somehow, Brenda knew just where to tickle, and danced her feather across the back of Annie's thighs...just below her full quivering buns !

The stars exploded behind Annie's eyes and she screamed an animal howl of absolute ecstasy as wave after wave of a crippling orgasm shook her tiny body ! Her fingers were splayed out - desperately grabbing for some sanctuary from her torture, and her tiny feet were curled up in little wrinkly foot-fists - unsuccessfully trying to avoid any more fiendish tickling ! Her muscles wrenched and pulled as she began to lose consciousness, her young body still delighting in a joy she had never before experienced !

:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: EVEN BETTER!!!! that had to be one of the most erotic stories i have ever read. i just had to give you some positive feedback, and i'm sure you will receive a lot of feedback for this. please tell me there is going to be more!!!

sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel.

Annies gotta get tickled more ! :D

Great work. Love the use of the exclamation marks and the spanking was a treat.:)

Consider MY jaw dropped as well...

<P>Two thoughts...<P>
<P> 1- I'd be interested to know how Annie reports Brenda's unique form of compensation on her next tax return...<P>

<P> 2-Brenda's cunning use of the fresh cream is the most eloquent
argument against skim milk I've ever encountered. What's a little cholesterol against all-natural excitement? Hey, somebody give an
anonymous tip to the American Dairy Association! <P>

<P> I eagerly await your future offerings...<P>

Wow! Awesome story, i havent' read anything like this for awhile, looking forward to much more:D:D

Great story...need oxygen!

Please don't keep us waiting too long for your next effort. :veryhappy:veryhappy

Truely a great story my friend, I must say the cream was a great twist and as said well enough above. MORE MORE MORE. *grins*

AMAZING story. Keep them coming!!!

Your style is very similar in form and content to Jami-jo, who wrote stories of this genre. I loved her work and yours seems very similar on a few levels:

1) Main characters are all women. Busty, rubenesque women. Most of whom are lesbians.

2) Tickle Stripping is a common theme.

3) Gang tickling.

4) Women getting "stuck" on hips, boobs, etc. in tight spaces.

This is by no means criticism. As I said I loved her work and never found a lot of it in one place. Please keep up the exceptional stories!!

Great stories Parts 1 & 2, I can't wait for a Part 3, Annie house-sits again with the twins alone while Brenda's on vacation for a week, and the twins get their tickle revenge on Annie...That would be so great... Steve'sHorny

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back