• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Redux Commencement, Central Callers, And, Recurring Nightmares

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began the trip by winning two of three, from the slightly slumping Mets, in New York, before going to Atlanta, and losing two of three, and then on to Houston, and winning two of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the midwest.
While Mitch was away on the road trip, on the first night, in Atlanta, he had an awful nightmare. Mitch dreamed that he was climbing to the top of a mountain, either Mount Everest, or Mount Washington. The snow was coming at him from every direction, blinding him, and the winds were fierce, hurricane force, or above, which was not uncommon at those altitudes. Just as Mitch was about to reach the top of the mountain, the snow abated, the clouds cleared, and Mitch briefly saw the sun. However, before he could celebrate his climb to the top of a mountain, he tripped, and lost his balance, and came crashing down, falling thousands of feet down the mountain, and through the sky, until he crashed. Mitch woke up in a cold sweat, breathing hard, and clawed at his hotel room bed, clutching it for dear life. He turned over, ands could not go back to sleep for a while. He wondered if the nightmares were just coincidence, or had deeper meaning. The idea of almost reaching the top of the mountain, and crashing down, could have been symbolic of situations where the Good Guys had leads in the seventh or deciding games of the World Series, and were just about to see the championship, and they could not hold on to the lead, and had their dreams crash and burn. Or, for Mitch, was the idea of reaching the top of the mountain, symbolic of the possible approaching end of his career. He had achieved the heights, and now the descent would begin. Or, did it mean that perhaps from that point forward, due to his age, he would continue to play baseball, but his production would fall off, as had that of his idol, Braves outfielder Dale Murphy from the 1980s, at the end of his career.
Mitch and Naomi had not been getting along wonderfullly while he was on the road, as they were sniping at each other. When he arrived home, on Sunday night, the couple made love, and Mitch hung on to Naomi, almost for dear life, making his way down to her bare foot, keeping his face pressed against it. "Hello down there, American. You know I dont care if you smell my feet, but, I'm pretty sure that since I've been barefoot all night, that they won't really smell. What's up with the clutching of the feet anyway? Did something happen?" Naomi asked. Mitch made his way up, lying in Naomi's arms. "Nai, every night, I keep having these nightmares. I'm climbing up the top of the mountain, either Mount Everest, or Mount Washington, the 6000 foot tall one in New Hampshire. There is blinding snow, and huge winds, everywhere. I get to the top of the mountain, and briefly see clear skies, and the sun. Then, just as I'm about to celebrate my being at the top of the mountain, I come crashing down, falling all the way down the mountain" Mitch said. Naomi looked at him quizzically. "I dont know what it means. Talk to the therapist. Maybe he can give you a deeper meaning then can I" Naomi said.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Mets. Kate Hudson was on the mound. After she gave up a run in the first, she clamped down, allowing nothing else the rest of the way, to the powerful Mets lineup. The Good Guys trailed, 1-0, before rallying for four runs. Hayden closed the deal in the ninth, for a 4-1 win. Gil Bellows took the ball on Tuesday. He allowed three runs in six innings. Paradise was behind 3-0 in the seventh, before erupting for five runs. Hayden came in again for the ninth inning, but this time, could not close the deal. She allowed a hit, walk, and a long homer, as the Mets rallied, and ended up prevailing by a
6-5 score. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. He did a good job, allowing two runs in seven innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, before the Good Guys came up with three runs. Amanda Bynes pitched the ninth inning, to give Hayden a night off, and finished off the 5-2 victory.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch felt compelled to discuss his nightmares with the counselor, instead of discussing his situation with Naomi: "He wakes up every night clutching my foot. I mean, I dont care if he plays with my feet, but it tickles to have someone pawing at my feet in my sleep, and I know he's not doing it to be perverted, because he can get my feet anytime he wants when he's awake. I wonder if the dreams have deeper meaning." Naomi said. The therapist mused over what he heard: "Hmmm, climbing to the top of a high mountain, seeing the light, and then falling off. Could mean many things. A long baseball season, getting to the World Series. almost having the win in your hands, and then faltering. That's happened to your team before on multiple occasions. Getting to the top of a long journey on a mountain and then falling down could also mean symbolicly that you've preformed at the top level in your profession, and now have to come down off your sports stardom, and do something else. It could have many meanings, Mitch, some symbolic, and some real. I really cant answer that. However, I hope that some of my insight has helped you into what it could mean" The therapist said. "It has, and thank you" Mitch replied.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. The Braves hit three homers off Campbell, and Paradise could not rally, losing the game, 4-3. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched a fine game on Saturday, allowing only one run into the eighth inning, but then, the bullpen imploded, allowing eight runs to the Braves in the eighth, and causing the crowd to erupt into a chorus of boos. Before the inning was over, Atlanta had those eight runs, and an eventual 9-3 decision over the Good Guys. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a sunny, bright, 82 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Kate was very stingy that day, allowing only one run, and striking out nine Braves through five innings, and twelve in her eight innings of work. Smoltz too, was pitching well. The game was tied, 1-1 in the eighth, when Mitch hit a long homer off Smoltz. Hayden relieved Kate in the ninth, and struck out the Jones boys, Chipper and Andruw, to perserve the 2-1 win, and salvage a game of the series.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday. Gil Bellows started the game. He pitched very well, allowing but one run in seven innings. Paradise didnt get many runs, but they didnt need many, scoring only three runs themselves, and winning the game, 3-1. Charlize Theron took the mound on Tuesday night. She pitched six innings, allowing only three runs, a quality start. Paradise, however, could not get enough runs to win that night, and were defeated, 3-2. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 85 degree Paradise afternoon, in front of a sellout, to attempt to have a winning homestand. Neve pitched six strong innings, allowing only two runs. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, before left fielder Dawson hit a long homer to left field. Hayden came in for the ninth, and did her job, and the Good Guys had a 4-2 win, to complete a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. They had not played well against the Braves, and Mitch's nightmares were playing on his head. As the team prepared to head to New York, hopefully the worst of it was over.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party. Mitch. who was feeling very tense, paid a dom $100 to go to a private room, and get tickled. He stripped to his boxer shorts, and was tied hands and feet to the bed. The dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, she worked on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting his ribs:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAH! Working down, the dom attacked Mitch's hips, inner thighs, and knees as his legs, and midsection shook:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Finally, she tickled his feet, with her long fingernails, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes. Mitch went beserk, howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE! THAT IS SO TORTOROUS! NOOO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! This went on for an hour, with Mitch being allowed to rest at intervals, to give his body a break, before he was untied.
On Thursday evening, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight, to JFK Airport in New York. "We had an okay homestand this time. We didnt win as many games as usual, but at least we're not at each other. I hope your nightmares stop. Good Luck. Play well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.
So, it had been a slightly subpar homestand, dominated by Mitch's inner turmoil. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the nightmares continue, or would things go back to normal? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well strange times for Mitch there. Hopefully he will be alright and continue to lead the Good Guys to the promised land. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, Mitch was having some strange times. Hopefully, his nightmares, and his situation, will improve.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely on Monday.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back