• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dungeon Chronicles - Part Two

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
THE DUNGEON CHRONICLES – PART TWO

JONATHAN RETURNS

Jonathan Birdwhistle, the British-born Canadian businessman, returned to the dungeon on La Hacienda Boulevard in Los Angeles. His first dungeon experience with the lovely 25-year old Japanese girl, Sachi, the day before had given him an appetite for more of the same. There was no dungeon in western Canada, where he lived, to hire a young submissive woman, put her in bondage and tickle, spank or whip her. Here was a real dungeon facility, the closest to his Canadian home, which was like the proverbial candy dish to him. He had dropped his family off at the baseball stadium in Anaheim to take in an Angels game, driven the half hour along the San Diego freeway and, by way of the Imperial Highway ramp, arrived at the La Hacienda dungeon. He rang the bell and was allowed to enter.

“Hello,” said the pretty young lady behind the desk, “may I help you?”

“Well, yes,” he said, “I was here yesterday for a tickling session with Sachi that I enjoyed very much and I was hoping to have another one tonight since I’ll be flying home tomorrow.”

“Sachi isn’t here tonight, though,” said the girl, “she only works Mondays.”

“Yes, I know that,” he went on, “but perhaps I could have a session with another young lady.”

“Of course,” she said, “I’ll call the ladies for you.”

“Hi, I’m Annie,” said a pretty nineteen year old American girl who had been in the reception area.

Four other women, all of them white American ladies, came into the front office to introduce themselves. One of them, though, pointed out that she had to leave right away and could not partake in a session at the time. Although he was disappointed that there was no Asian girl to be tickled, he did want another tickling bondage session quite badly and he selected Annie from the four available ladies. They went for a quick one-on-one interview, agreed on the exact nature of the session and Jonathan returned to the front desk to pay the appropriate fee.

After paying the fee, though, another young lady he had not been introduced to entered the front office. She was a stunningly beautiful young Asian girl, 18 years old, about 5 feet 4 inches tall. Jonathan was totally taken with her.

“Annie,” he asked, “is she a submissive, too?”

“Yes, she is.”

“Hi, I’m Lacey,” said the Asian girl.

“Hello,” he said, “are you a Filipina?”

“Only half,” she told him, “my mother is a Filipina and my father is English.”

“I see, do you speak the language?”

“No, I never had the chance to learn it.”

“Are you available for a tickling session right now, Lacey,” he asked.

“Yes, of course.”

“But you just booked a tickling session with Annie, sir,” said the girl behind the desk.

“I know that, miss,” said Jonathan, “would it cost a lot more if I took a second girl into the tickling session?”

In reality, Jonathan wanted to take the new girl, Lacey, into a tickling bondage session, his passion for Asian girls emerging, but he knew that had already committed to Annie. He realized that Annie was expecting the income from the tickling session that he had booked with her and he didn’t want to deprive her of her earnings. So, he thought it best to take both girls into the dungeon at the same time. He paid the fee for the second girl and he was set with both Lacey and Annie.

“You know,” said Lacey, “we haven’t had an interview yet. Come with me first!”

“So what do you have in mind,” asked Lacey, in the interview room.

“Well, I was here yesterday and I had a wonderful tickling session with Sachi. I was hoping that I could have one with you tonight.”

“Okay,” she said, “but, as you can see, I am wearing a corset. I’ll tell you in advance that I’m willing to take off this corset and go topless but I don’t want you to grope my breasts.”

“That’s okay,” he answered, “even if I was allowed to touch them, I would never grope them. I would have more respect for you than that.”

“Okay, then, let’s go,” she said.

“Annie,” he asked, as he returned to the reception area, “do you know how to tickle someone?”

“Sure, do you want me to tickle you?”

“No,” said Jonathan, indicating Lacey, “we’re both going to tickle her.”

“Okay.”

The three of them moved into the equipment room where Jonathan selected various implements to take along.

“I want a set of wrist and ankle restraints for each of you,” he told Annie, “and the wrist restraints have to be capable of suspension.”

“Here they are!”

“Excellent, now we’re going to bring along two feather dusters, two Japanese calligraphy pens, a riding crop and a flogger.”

“Why do we need a riding crop and a flogger?” asked Annie.

“To sensitize any parts that aren’t as ticklish as we want them to be.”

“Sensitize?”

“Yes, if her feet aren’t really ticklish, for example, five lashes across her insteps will change that and make them quite sensitive.”

“I see, so you’re going to whip her?”

“Only if I have to. Would you like to take off your shoes and I’ll show you how it works.”

“No, that’s okay, I believe you.”

When they entered the Elizabethan room, one of the excellent dungeon rooms in the facility, Jonathan took Lacey over to the immobilizer, a special table designed to hold its victim in a spreadeagle position with several straps on each of her arms and legs, as well as a strap across her stomach. Secured to this table, Lacey would be quite helpless as she was tickled.

“Lacey,” said Jonathan, as she was climbing onto the table.

“Yes?”

“Would you remove your corset, please, so that we can get at your stomach.”

“Oh, yes, of course,” she said, as she removed the corset, “I forgot.”

Lacey removed her corset, revealing her small, firm breasts, and laid down on her back, placing her arms and legs in their proper positions for the device.

“Do you want me to do up the straps,” asked Annie, “or do you want to do it?”

“Don’t be impatient, Annie,” he said, “there is a certain way to secure a young woman when she is about to be tickled. In that way, she will become much more apprehensive and vulnerable.”

“I don’t know about this,” said Lacey, “I’ve only worked in this dungeon for a week and this is my very first tickling session.”

“Don’t worry, Lacey, we’re not going to hurt you,” said Jonathan, as he carefully fastened the Velcro straps on each of her arms. He felt inside each of the straps to ensure that the restraint was not too tight for the girl.

“Now, Annie, we’re going to take hold of her ankles and gently pull on them to extend her body completely,” he explained as he pulled on Lacey’s ankles, “and I would like you to fasten the strap across her stomach.”

“Ah, perfect,” he said as he fastened the Velcro straps on Lacey’s legs, “now I’ll just fasten her legs down.”

As Jonathan applied the six straps onto Lacey’s legs, he couldn’t help but notice how soft and flawless her young skin appeared to be. He noticed the little red flower that she had tattooed above her left breast and thought that it was unfortunate for a beautiful young girl to spoil her perfect skin like that. He also noticed her perfectly shaped little feet as he secured the ankle straps and licked his lips in anticipation of both tickling and kissing them.

“Aaahahahahaaa, nohohoho,” Lacey laughed and screamed while Jonathan was still admiring her flawless little feet.

Annie had started to tickle Lacey without warning, launching a full-scale assault on the soft flesh of her underarms.

“No, Annie, not like that,” said Jonathan, making her stop, “she’s not ready for that.”

Jonathan moved to the left side of Lacey, close to her left arm, causing Lacey to look at him with some trepidation. She looked at Annie, too, fearing that Annie might launch a tickling attack on her exposed underarms and upper body again.

“Watch, Annie, as I tickle her in the most gentle and sensuous manner that I can,” he said, as he started to lightly run his fingers over the front of Lacey’s neck and along her collar bones, “she is a beautiful young girl and she wants to be tickled lightly like this.”

“Aaahahahaha, shihihit,” laughed Lacey, squirming and struggling against the straps that held her perfectly on the table, “you’re terrible.”

For several minutes, Jonathan continued to tickle the struggling Lacey as he told Annie all about the techniques of light, sensual tickling. From her neck and collar bones, he moved to her upper arms, the area between her breasts, her stomach and her sides. All the time he kept talking to Lacey and Annie as he tormented the young Filipina. Within five minutes, Lacey had started to sweat and her hair had started to stick to her face.

“Can I tickle her armpits now?”

“No, not yet Annie,” he said, as he moved to Lacey’s lower abdomen, “now you see that she’s wearing a thong and she doesn’t want us to touch her genitals, or even for us to expose them, so I will gently move the ties of her thong down onto her thighs a little and expose these little creases between her abdomen and her thighs. This is, I believe, one of the most ticklish places on a woman’s body. Lacey, in the Filipino language, this is called your singit.”

“Aaaaaah, shihihihit, aaahahahaha,” she cried, “I hahahate you alreaheaheady.”

“Okay, Annie,” he said, “now you can tickle under her arms and I’ll get to work on her feet.”

Annie reached out for Lacey’s sensitive underarms but Jonathan stopped her before she could touch them.

“Not like that, Annie,” he said, “do you want me to put you on the table and let her tickle you?”

“Yes, please,” begged Lacey, “let me tickle her.”

“Oh, no, Lacey, I can’t do that. You are so incredibly beautiful to me that I just have to continue with you. Annie, get the two feather dusters that I brought in with us and use those gently on her neck, her underarms and all over her upper body. Oh, and don’t forget her breasts.”

“You said we weren’t going to touch her breasts!”

“No, not exactly. I said that I wouldn’t grope her breasts and, to honor that, I won’t even touch her breasts. Nobody said anything about you not touching her breasts. And remember, nothing intense, I only want you to lightly tickle and tease her with those feather dusters.”

“Ohoho, crahahahap,” laughed Lacey as every nerve in her upper body was brought to life, “Oh, Gohohod, nohoho!”

“Hey, Lacey, look at me,” called Jonathan as he had her left foot in his hands and he was approaching her toes with his flicking tongue.

“No, God, please no,’ she pleaded, “Jonathan, I beg you!”

Lacey nearly went ballistic with uncontrollable laughter as he tickled her toes and then the sensitive soles of her pretty little feet, first the left and then the right, with his rapidly flicking tongue, deliciously lapping away the very thin sheen of sweat that covered her feet, as well as the rest of her superbly soft skin. He spent a full twenty minutes on her perfect little feet, thinking how lucky he was to be able to be so close to such pretty little feet, let alone kiss them and lick them. Several times he stopped his ministrations to simply admire them.

After he stopped the tickling of her feet, Annie gave Lacey a big raspberry on her belly button causing Lacey to laugh and scream some more. Then, Lacey had a minute to catch her breath.

“You are such a good tickler, Annie,” said Lacey.

“That was fun,” said Annie, “I should book a tickling session with you myself.”

“No, please don’t, Annie, this is like a workout. My God, I’m all sweaty.”

Jonathan felt a little jealous at this point. He had paid for the tickling session and the two girls seemed to be relishing in each other’s company while he felt totally left out.

“Okay, girls,” he said, “I’m here, too. Let’s go over to the suspension bar.”

He placed wrist and ankle restraints on Annie and attached her to one of the two suspension bars in the room. By way of the windlass attached to the wall, he cranked the suspension bar higher and higher toward the ceiling, stopping only when Annie was high up on her toes, with her entire body tightly stretched by her own weight.

“Can I tickle her now,” asked Lacey.

“No, I don’t think so,” he said, indicating the other suspension bar, “come here.”

“Don’t you want to use the outer loops,” asked Lacey, having seen the way in which Jonathan had attached Annie’s wrist restraints to the other suspension bar and watching him attach her wrist restraints to the inner rings.

“No, you’re too small,” he said, “I don’t want to hurt you.”

Before long, though, Lacey was standing up on her tiptoes with her ankles restrained and locked together, just like Annie. Both girls started to sweat as they felt the strain of their predicament through their bodies.

“I thought you were going to let me tickle her,” said Lacey.

“No, I changed my mind when you two were having fun among yourselves and left me out of it. Now I have to punish both of you for ignoring me. Let me see – where is that riding crop.”

“Aaaaah,” cried Annie, as she felt the leather riding crop lash across both cheeks of her ass.

“Aaaaah,” she cried again, as she felt the second stroke beside the first.

“Aaaaah, no,” she cried, as the third lash landed in the small of her back.

Jonathan gave the struggling, sweating Annie ten powerful strokes of the leather riding crop across her ass, ranging from the small of her back to her upper thighs. The tears were streaming down her streaks and her mascara had started to run.

“You should learn to use a waterproof mascara,” said Jonathan, “and not to ignore your customers.”

“I’m sorry,” she said softly, still crying from the sting on her backside, “I won’t do it again.”

“That’s good,” he said, turning to Lacey, “and now for you!”

“My God, don’t beat me like that,” pleaded Lacey, “I can’t take it.”

“No, your skin is much softer than hers,” said Jonathan, gentle stroking her face, removing her hair and wiping away her tears, “that riding crop would damage your flawless young hide. So what should I do to punish you?”

“You can tickle me some more,” she said.

“Okay, have you ever heard of tickle torture?”

“I think so,” she said, with some trepidation.

“Aaaaah, ahahahahaaa,” she screamed as he started to apply the most intense tickle torture he knew, standing behind her sweating body and wrapping his arms around her as he attacked her ribs.

He thought how great it was to have this laughing, screaming, squirming, straining, sweating young girl in his absolute power as he tickled her relentlessly. His onslaught included her underarms, her ribs, her sides, her stomach, her abdomen, her legs and her feet. In the tiptoe position, the soles of her feet were smoothly stretched and very vulnerable. He continued for a long time and she wondered when the session was going to come to a merciful end.

“Well, Lacey, that was a good punishment but I don’t see any tears on your face – so I don’t think it was good enough. Now where is that riding crop again.”

“No, please, don’t use that,” she pleaded, “you can pinch my nipples to make me cry. That will hurt.”

“Now, Lacey, I can’t do that. I promised you that I wasn’t going to touch your breasts.”

“It’s okay, you can touch them now.”

“No, I don’t think so – a promise is a promise, after all.”

“Oh, wait, I know. I still have that flogger with all those little leather straps. That will really sting and it won’t mark your soft young hide.”

“No, no, please – aaaaaaah.”

Lacey was miserable as she received not ten lashes with the flogger, like Annie had with the riding crop, but twenty strokes on her back, her ass and her thighs. It was very painful, as Jonathan masterfully used each succeeding stroke to build on the sensation of the one before it. It was terrible for her and she had been crying since the fourth stroke of the flogger. She was shaking and crying when he finished his lashing.

“Sorry, girls, I have to leave you for a minute or two to talk to the dungeon master about your behavior toward me. Then, perhaps we can think of something else to do with you.”

“No, please, your session is almost over,” said Annie.

“I still have enough time to give you another ten lashes, girl. Would you like that?”

“No, please don’t, you strike too hard. It still hurts, even now.”

“Okay, I’ll go and pay for some more time with you two, and perhaps I’ll get some help. I’ll be back shortly.”

Jonathan left the dungeon, leaving both Annie and Lacey in bondage, high up on their toes under the suspension bars. They were utterly helpless.

“Annie, what do you think he’s going to do?”

“I don’t know, but I’m really sorry I told you I was going to book a session with you.”

“I’m sorry I told you that you’re such a good tickler. Now I’m getting scared.”

“It’s okay, Lacey, the dungeon master is listening all the time. He’ll come to help us if we need it.”

“Oh, shit,” said Annie, when the door opened again and she saw Jonathan Birdwhistle enter the room with Mistress English.

“So, ladies, what’s been going on in here,” she asked, “this is the second day in a row I have had to come into the dungeon with this customer. Lacey, what’s going on?”

“I don’t know, Mistress, I think it’s because I told Annie she was a good tickler.”

“I see,” she said, moving over to Annie, “and what about you, Annie? You’re not new here. What’s going on?”

“No, Mistress, I think its because I tickle tortured Lacey before he wanted me to.”

“Aaaah,” cried Annie, as Mistress English lashed her back with a flexible cane she had brought into the room with her. Annie was miserable as she received twenty strokes with the cane. She was completely stretched out and unable to move in her present position high up on her toes under the suspension bar.

“You should know better than that,” Mistress English told the crying, shaking young woman, her back crimson from the lashing with the cane, “you should always keep focused on your customer when you work in a place like this. He came here to tickle a pretty young Asian girl and he picked you when there was no Asian girl available. Then, he brought you in along with Lacey when it turned out that she was available. But you became too attentive to Lacey and he felt left out. Now what am I going to do with you?”

“I don’t know, Mistress, please don’t hit me again.”

“Now for you,” she said to Lacey, “do you understand that you have to be totally attentive to your customer no matter what?”

“Yes, Mistress, I understand.”

“Did Jonathan flog you?” she asked, examining Lacey’s back.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Did it hurt?”

“Yes, Mistress, it hurt,” she said, then as she felt Mistress English’s cane land on her ass, “aaaaah!”

Lacey cried and struggled as she received ten lashes with the cane, mostly centered on her already sensitive ass.

“Please stop, Mistress,” said Jonathan, “you’re really going to hurt her.”

“You care for this girl, don’t you,” she asked, “do you think she’s anymore delicate than Annie over there?”

“Yes, Mistress, I do,” he said, getting behind Lacey to protect her, “and she is new here, too.”

“Be that as it may, she has to learn!”

“I think I want to tickle her some more, Mistress English, if you don’t mind looking after Annie for me.”

“Oh, I would love to do that,” she said, moving over to Annie, “let’s see how ticklish you are, shall we?”

Annie howled with laughter as Mistress English attacked her underarms and all of the ticklish parts of her body with intense tickle torture.

“This is the proper way to tickle these girls, Jonathan, and I want to see you do it to her.”

Lacey screamed and squirmed as Jonathan tickled her armpits, her sides, her ribs, her stomach, her abdomen and her legs for at least ten minutes.

“There,” said Mistress English, “that’s the way to tickle torture a young lady who has been behaving improperly.”

“Let’s take them down now, Mistress,” he said, “but lets clip their wrist restraints behind their backs and tickle their feet for a few minutes.”

“Excellent, I still have my brush from yesterday.”

Mistress English hogtied Annie on the floor and proceeded to seriously tickle the soles of her feet, taunting her the entire time.

“So you’re supposed to get tickled but your customer is busy with somebody else. It’s a good thing I’m here to help, isn’t it? I wouldn’t want you to be disappointed or to feel left out. Don’t you agree?”

“Yehes, Mihistress, thahahankyou,” Annie laughed.

Meanwhile, Jonathan had restrained Lacey’s wrists behind her back, bent her over a spanking stool and held her there while he tickled her feet, helplessly positioned with the soft soles facing him. Lacey laughed and struggled as she tried to get away but it was no use. He had a perfect hold on her.

“Now hold her there, Jonathan,” said Mistress English after the tickling had come to a stop, “she still has twenty strokes of the cane coming to her.”

“No, Mistress, please,” cried Lacey, “I can’t take anymore.”

“The dungeon master told me to give you fifty strokes since you are the submissive Jonathan really wanted to play with. He gave you twenty with the flogger and I gave you ten with the cane. So I have to give you another twenty strokes on your ass to punish you.”

“No, please Mistress, I’m sorry,” pleaded Lacey, tears in her eyes.

“Is there any way we can forego that, Mistress English, I really think she’s had enough.”

“No, I’m afraid not. If the dungeon master tells me to deliver fifty strokes, I have to deliver fifty strokes.”

“Come now, Mistress English, we’ve already been hard on her and she is a brand new submissive.”

“Doesn’t matter, it’s fifty strokes.”

“What if I go and talk to the dungeon master?”

“I’ll give her the other twenty while you’re gone and you can hold her and let her cry on your shoulder when you get back.”

“What if I take them then,” asked Jonathan, “would that be okay?”

“I suppose so, even though I haven’t done that before.”

“No, Jonathan, you don’t have to do that,” said Lacey.

“Come here,” said Jonathan to Lacey, as he hugged her and stroked his hand over the soft mounds of her ass, “these are still warm. It’s really going to hurt if she canes you again.”

“I know,” sobbed Lacey, “but it’s my job here.”

“It’s okay,” he said, as he removed her wrist restraints, “we’ll talk about it later.”

Jonathan wrapped the wrist restraints on his own wrists and buckled them. Then, he unbelted his pants and dropped down before he bent over the spanking block. He asked Lacey to clip them to the rings that would hold them.

“You don’t have to do this,” said Lacey, “I’m going to feel so bad.”

“It’s going to hurt me more than you!”

“I don’t know about that. Nobody has ever done anything like that for me before.”

“Aaaaah,” he said, as he felt the first of the twenty lashes of the cane. “it doesn’t have to be that hard.”

“I thought you were tough. You’re tough enough to put these girls in bondage and whip their ass as well as tickle the hell out of them.”

After the caning, Jonathan backside was quite red, hot and sore.

“Now then, tough guy, Annie is upset that you booked a tickling session with her and then ignored her completely the moment you saw Lacey. So she wants me to give you another twenty to make up for it.”

“Hey, that wasn’t part of the deal!”

“Well, if you don’t, I’ll put Lacey in your place. Would you like to see me cane her little ass again?”

“No, go ahead, I guess.”

When the caning was finished and Mistress English had left the room, all three of them, Jonathan, Annie and Lacey were rubbing the cheeks of their backsides.

“Thankyou, Jonathan,” said Lacey as she kissed him, “I couldn’t have taken any more of those lashes. That really hurts!”

“Its okay, Lacey, I’ll survive.”

“I didn’t tell her to do that, you know,” said Annie, as she hugged Jonathan, “but I think she wanted you to get a taste of it.”

“That’s okay, Annie, I am sorry that I turned to Lacey when I saw her. It was rude.”

“I know, but I could see you were really attracted to Lacey so I didn’t mind.”

“So, Lacey, who is the best tickler?”

“Annie is a really good tickler.”

“Well then, what about me?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes, of course, I do.”

“Well, when you’re light and gentle, you are really good, but when you become very intense, you get too rough. You need to lighten up.”

“That’s because you’re a man,” Annie added, “and men are too strong.”

“Okay, that makes sense. I’ll do better next time I come. I’m going to have to stay away from that woman, though. I didn’t plan to get my ass whipped when I came here.”

“Well, maybe that’s a learning experience for you, too.”

“And I am so thankful you did that,” said Lacey, hugging and kissing him again, “I just couldn’t have taken another twenty lashes from that woman and her cane. It would have killed me.”

“I don’t think it would have done that, but now that I’ve had them I do realize that you wouldn’t have been sitting down for a while.”

“You know what, Jonathan?”

“No, Lacey, what is it?”

“Next time you come, you know what I mean?”

“No, what?”

“Well, I’ll let you touch my breasts.”

:devil2::devil2::devil2:

Please tell me what you think of this story - this one is again based on my real experience with some fiction built in - would you like another part that is all fiction or should I wait until my next visit to the dungeon - should I stick with tickling or do you like the other tortures as well?

Write about whatever you want man, it's all good. Fiction, true tickling or a blend of the two. I love how Jonathan is very passionate about his tickling but keeps his self control whilst forcing his lees to lose theirs. I loved how to taught one girl how to tickle the other.

Great stuff. :D

Do you see how fatherly and protective he is, though? When Lacey had clearly had enough and Mistress English wasn't about to forego the last twenty strokes of the cane, he submitted himself and took them for her. Personally, I hold my submissives (ticklees) in the highest regard and I wouldn't think twice about doing something like that. In fact, I felt every one of those lashes as I wrote the story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back