• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A 'lee's first time (true, happened to me, and a mindblower) - */M

strtbottomjim

TMF Regular
Yesterday (Sunday) I got a chance to try out PowerExchange as a “tickle source” :p.

As mentioned in this thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=10851

...I made up a sign laying out what I was into, but made one change and deleted the “non-street-clothes” bit, “opening things up” further :D. The final version:

-----------------------------------------
Playful TickleSUB – all friendly
tickling/touching/fingers welcome,
especially by surprise!
Total tickle domination sought!

Heterosexual but bi-tickly <grin>

<grins!> De-toweling welcome <grins!>

Please: no pain, no fluid exchange, no
male penetration - anything else goes -
mixed gender tickle-bondage domination is BLISS!
(tickle reciprocation not needed – I’m a pure “ticklee”)
-----------------------------------------

(The sign used LARGE fonts, mostly 40pt, and lots of the :) smiley MS-Word can generate.)

Got there a bit before 10:00pm, changed into a towel and slippers, sign on across the back, plus carrying a bag of “soft restraints” (knit scarves) in case anybody was ready for a tied-up session.

First thing I noticed was that due to this being a “no dress code day”, I was the only one in a towel. That’s OK, I don’t have much of a conformist urge anyways.

The place was fairly sparse, which is apparently normal for a Sunday night. Mebbe 100 people total tops, could have been down near 75? Not much going on in the dungeons.

Up near the main entrance to the mixed-gender area was a nice soft couch, perfect for my needs. Lying on my belly, my feet were perfectly positioned over one arm of the couch, soles up and inviting. The towel was still covering me, but for grins I positioned it such that it was obvious nothing was underneath (hip showing). Arms were crossed under my head...and of course I made sure the sign was visible.

Now, laying there completely open to anybody passing by in a high-traffic area is enough to trigger a fascinating fantasy life :D. The anticipation was simply off-scale. Within a few minutes, I’d had a couple of experimental quick feet tickles, one quick hit to the underarm and many astonished remarks, all greeted with a smile. Tickles generally got a quiver, giggle and big smile.

And then, I felt both feet get *really* tickled...and then massaged, then tickled, then each toe playfully manipulated. I was quivering and doing “quiet laughs” in no time, plus I was face-down and had no clue who was back there yet. Then I felt my ankles being rubbed, then my calves, anticipation was going off-scale and a little twinge of nervousness was in the mix of course, when the ‘ler switched to a fast electric tingle to the backs of my knees! WOW...this is an experienced ‘ler, I’d read about the backs of knees but wouldn’t otherwise have guessed that’s a lovely target!

Those soft, fairly small hands switched back to a soft slow stroke up the backs of my thighs and anticipation was climbing yet again, then I felt another “fast tingle set” to the insides of both thighs! Surprised, I jerked my knees apart in unexpected reaction, and was rewarded with a quick tickle to Mr. Happy’s Two Accessories!

At that exact moment when I was quivering so hard I could barely breath, the ‘ler used the other hand to peel my towel away, leaving me excited, surprised and totally nude. I heard people gasping from a few feet away, I was unable to look up and didn’t want to risk break the spell even if I could have.

I then felt those gentle hands switch to a massaging stroke across my bottom, then a tickle, a rub, a tickle...I lost count, maybe half a dozen cycles just across my tushie :p.

And then I felt the towel being gently placed back, and knew somehow that it was over. In the couple of seconds it took to regain my breathing and look up smiling to thank the nice ‘ler, there was nobody there! Gone, right out the door and into the maze of the place – I still have NO clue who it was, or even what gender!

Wow. What a wonderful experience. That was the only real ‘ler to come along, but that made the night worth it.

That happened fairly early in the night. Since it was obvious the ‘ler was extremely shy and possibly closeted, I switched to using an actual blindfold after that. Which made it very interesting, listening to people discuss the sign, or egg each other on to do a tickle (with me obviously giggling in anticipation, which got them giggling...wonderful play even without tickles!) or saying things like “Wow, that’s wild!” (but then walking off? :idunno: ). In general, girls giggled at the concept more than the guys...one fun girl came along, read it, and in a “prim and proper” voice said “Oh, de-towel me, OK” and zing, I was nude again, and giggling :p. I left it off for a minute while she was around, and then covered up...after all, either taking it off or slipping a hand underneath is part of the fun too.

Nobody so much as threatened to exceed my limits, and the staff was very supportive (one guy called it a “great scene” as I was leaving) – there were signs up all over saying “no unauthorized touching” which is an understandable no-no, but they understood that didn’t apply to me.

Leaving myself completely open to a whole building full of “kinkypeople” was the most fun I’ve had in years. I *definitely* want to make next Saturday’s “PowerBall” auction...while more expensive, the $40 (versus $12 on Sunday) price tag should ensure a more playful, “into it” crowd and with luck, we’ll go down to one of the tie-up beds and REALLY go at it good.

I’ll be in heaven :p.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back