• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A NEW image-

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
:whip:

Foot fiends, tickle junkies, and all the other dark-hearted ghouls that enjoy my darker style of bondage/tickling fiction, lend me your ears a sec-

I wanted to flex my art skills a little for the new few weeks. I've been known to draw a tickling scenario here and there, but I really want to get better. And to get better, I gotta do more of it!

That's where you guys/girls/freaks/geeks/tweeks come in to play...

If you have any spare time, I'd like for any reader to pick a scene from ANY of my stories here in the Archive and allow me to make it come to life with an illustration.

So, pick your favorite scene and I'll draw it for you. I would like to keep this first experiment within the realm of my own stories and characters. Remember, this is a learning process for me!

In the future, I might be able to incorporate your characters and personal ideas into this, depending on the success of this first run.

OKay? GOT IT?

Pick your scene and leave it in this thread!

I'll go in order of appearance!

Go for it!!

Well, can you draw this scene? It's from This Little Piggy Got Hunted

She was much stronger and smarter than he had given her credit for. No matter because she'd find herself in even more ropes in about five minutes. He went back to finding the perfect tree. Maybe he could hang her like a human hammock and really go to town before sneaking out of this place and back to his real life! That would be perfect! He took about four or five steps with a smile of confidence on his face before all hell decided to get and break loose...

!!BOOINNG!!!

Those fucking booby traps again!!!

Another one of those string loaded cushions had sent him flying into the air! It was nearly exactly like the previous flight, only the landing was going to be a bit different this time. Instead of flying into one of those soccer ball styled purse nets that closed up like a calm, he was about to land face up on a huge spider web made from thousands of ropes that were greased and coated in fly paper style solution.

"NOT AGAIN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed as his bell jingled in the air.

With a heavy slam, the web caught his naked body and recoiled up and down from the force. His bare ass sunk through the open holes of this crafty little trap. His feet hung loosely off the edges. To make matters even worse, he had landed almost perfectly spread eagle.

"Fuck this!" He shouted as he tried pulling himself off the web.

After a few minutes of struggling, he realized that getting out was impossible. He was trapped again. The hunter was already getting herself unwrapped. She was almost there. All she kept picturing in her head was a naked boy attached to a long pole and being taken to the tickling dungeon that he deserved. And boy was he going to get it.

I'd actually like to see you reveal what actually was going on in 'the palms' during the final of Troubled Waters, which i would also like to see you finish.

I'd imagine it'd be a scene where Maylea would become the target of an entire crew of perverted male and female pirates both obese and hideously ugly.

Or if not i'd love to see you adapt the scene from Eve's New Year, where she is at the mercy of the mound muncher.

I'd actually like to see you reveal what actually was going on in 'the palms' during the final of Troubled Waters, which i would also like to see you finish.

I'd imagine it'd be a scene where Maylea would become the target of an entire crew of perverted male and female pirates both obese and hideously ugly.

Or if not i'd love to see you adapt the scene from Eve's New Year, where she is at the mercy of the mound muncher.

Well, If you had to choose only one, would it be to see what happened to Maylea, or watch Eve suffer at the mercy of the Mound Muncher?

You choose... :upsidedow

Well, If you had to choose only one, would it be to see what happened to Maylea, or watch Eve suffer at the mercy of the Mound Muncher?

You choose... :upsidedow

I would actually like to see Maylea, i've already got the scene in my head, and had planned to adapt it to a story of my own.

hmm how about the story we collaborated on Ink..Dirty Little Duets. volume two??? that went on such a wild turn...sort of Alice in Wonderlandy...

You got it Izzy!

hmm how about the story we collaborated on Ink..Dirty Little Duets. volume two??? that went on such a wild turn...sort of Alice in Wonderlandy...

I LOVED that story! So trippy and sexy all at once! I'll have to read it again!

I'll draw up a good scene from it for you!

See ya!

-Inky

If you want to do a scene from anyone of my stories, I'd be honored. Just let me see it first for approval.

If you want to do a scene from anyone of my stories, I'd be honored. Just let me see it first for approval.

Ink left the forums some weeks back. He made an announcement in the 'Post Stories' section so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back