• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

short bare foot tickle on Chelsea Lately tonight 9/1

RobAce

Verified
I dont watch the show, but was flipping through and saw her at somekind of day spa....and decided to watch at least the last segment (which was the day spa).
There was some kind of hand held machine (maybe a vacuum of some sorts) on first her thighs...they talked about it then she said "Maybe this will take cellulite away from other areas as well." They did her forehead, underarms (no reaction) and then at the very end.....HER FEET! And she giggled like crazy.

Great scene, but I couldnt capture it, Ill try to see if they show it again but perhaps someone on the west coast can grab it.

Rob

She's super cute, great find! I hope that gets captured by somebody!

Yeah she looks pretty good. I tried doing a search for the clip, but I couldn't find it. Hopefully somebody will manage to get it.

Here's a picture . . .

Rob, what a great post! I discovered her recently during my surfing through insomnia. Smart and lovely! I'm sorry I missed the event you described . . . hopefully, we'll all be lucky enough that someone has captured it.

I have the show on DVR...but my system is apart for making clips at home right now. I'll try to get it together and grab it later.

Was this the same episode where she interviewed the owner of the Bunny Ranch? If so there was a neat little group tickle showed during the introduction to the interview with a group of women tickling another woman in bondage.

~ toyou

Was this the same episode where she interviewed the owner of the Bunny Ranch? If so there was a neat little group tickle showed during the introduction to the interview with a group of women tickling another woman in bondage.

~ toyou

Would love to see that, too! :)

Would love to see that, too! :)

Darn it non...I jinxed myself!

I spent about an hour trying to figure out how to record out of my DVR (withouth rearranging my entire living room) and when I got it all hooked up...........the episode was erased from the DVR!!!!

The little lady decided she needs to make space to record her favorite talk show the next day....

They repeat those episodes on the weekends...everyone keep your eyes open.

So there's my mulligan for the year. sorry guys!

~ toyou

She was tickled on her previous show on the E network as well. She went in to a cosmetic surgeon's office and he was telling here where she needs work. When we grabbed her stomach, she pulled back and said she was ticklish.

found it

I found it on youtube after doing a search. It's near the end of the clip.

"http://www.youtube.com/"watch?v=mZUqbmmGd7I

remove the quotes.

I dont watch the show, but was flipping through and saw her at somekind of day spa....and decided to watch at least the last segment (which was the day spa).

That's code for: I love the show but don't want anyone to know that I watch it and think me less of a dude.

It's okay, man. :D

Nice find. :goodjob:

That's code for: I love the show but don't want anyone to know that I watch it and think me less of a dude.

It's okay, man. :D

Nice find. :goodjob:

That's what I was thinking! Poor Rob. LOL!

Not sure if that was real or not, but it was a good watch.

Starts around 3:30 for those who're interested.

I've watched a few episodes of Chelsea Lately. Enough to know that Chelsea Handler is, basically, the Yakov Smirnoff of sex.

Let me explain what I mean by that. Yakov Smirnoff had just the one joke: that he came from the Soviet Union. His entire act was slight variations on that. Chelsea Handler is like that, but her one joke is that she's a hedonistic slut. Funny the first couple of times but gets old really fast.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back