• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief tickling in the new "Halloween" film...

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
Just thought I'd let you guys know. Just got back from the movie theatre a bit ago, having seen Rob Zombie's take on the classic 1978 horror film, "Halloween". The movie had its ups and downs. What I did notice, however, was a brief, very cute tickling scene. Laurie (Scout Taylor Compton), Lynda (Kristina Klebe), and Annie (Danielle Harris) are walking home when they spot this "pervert" watching them from across the street. This, of course, is Michael Myers stalking the girls. In any case, Lynda (Klebe) jokingly suggests that Laurie (Compton) should go out with him, while tickling her side briefly. Looked legit, as Scout Compton has a pretty genuinely surprised/ticklish reaction. Cute stuff. I've posted a pic of the girls from the movie for your enjoyment... Scout the ticklee sandwiched in the middle, and Kristina the tickler the blond on the right. :)

EDIT: Actually, I forgot to mention that, before Michael kills his sister Judith (Hanna R. Hall), touching her leg the way he does causes her to let out a few giggles.

Last edited:
the downs of that movie are shown in the picture posted. its kind of cool that danielle harris was in it because she played Jamie in halloween 4 and 5. but its also not that cool because...it was halloween 4 and 5. terrible acting, but it's zombie so right on.

Honestly, I didn't think the acting was too bad. I thought the film was really hurt by the fact that Zombie copied so many scenes from the original ("See anything you like?" -- Lynda). Had he stayed the course from the first couple of acts, he could have made it his own. I mean, really, I haven't talked to a single person yet who wasn't freaked out by what young Michael did to that school bully. While I wasn't totally dissapointed, it just kind of seemed like Rob was a little scared to do anything truly different.

I think there was one more tickle scene, where Laurie ( Scout Taylor Compton) was on the couch and the two younger kids were there and they were talking about the boogie man. It looks like they tickled her a few times in that scene too. I thought it was a pretty good movie, I like how they took some scenes for the original. It looks like it is going to be number 1 at the box office this weekend too. It made 11 million it's first day, nothing was even close to that.

You gotta keep in mind that something as classic as Halloween, Zombie probably wanted to pay some kind of homage to it. on a scale of 1 to 10, to me it's a solid 8 and trust me, for a horror flick thats good. And I felt to the best of his ability Zombie made it his own. But it was good regardless

just so you all know, the unrated version will be a lot more intense than the theatrical version. or so i have heard. i couldn't get over those girls voices. personally i think zombie could've done without the 40 minutes of young michaels life. it makes him seem too human where he is suppsoed to lack the human element. made him less evil in my opinion. just another weird kid with problems...although...seriously screwed up problems. hah.

I think there was one more tickle scene, where Laurie ( Scout Taylor Compton) was on the couch and the two younger kids were there and they were talking about the boogie man. It looks like they tickled her a few times in that scene too. I thought it was a pretty good movie, I like how they took some scenes for the original. It looks like it is going to be number 1 at the box office th

I thought about bringing up the scene where Laurie was babysitting as well, but I didn't really notice any tickles. Kinda looked like they were play-hitting her. It was very brief, so I could be wrong.

The movie itself, I thought was pretty good for a remake. Lots of room for a sequel as well. Not to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it... but there are questions about whether or not certain characters are still alive. Zombie has stated that this is the only "Halloween" he will be doing, so it'll be up to another director whether or not to pick up where he left off.

And i want to add one more scene where shes sitting on the porch talking to her parents just before her friend comes to pick her up and i think the mom try to scare her, like the mom moved her hand like down to her side or something and she jumped...and that looked legit too...:cool:

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that. Could have been a brief tickle. Damn, I've got to wonder whether or not tickling Scout Taylor Compton was a running theme on that set. Perhaps Mr. Zombie is secretly one of us? :p

Very cute scenes. Laurie was such an adorable dork.:wub:

After the run the series was in, Rob Zombie gave it a much needed breath of fresh air. I was very impressed.

And he better have Fu manchu tickle torture the Werewolf Women of the S.S.!:p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back