• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

quick true tickle........HUGE missed opportunity

edv

TMF Regular
Ok it's been quite a while since I witnessed a good public tickling or partook in one. Work and school really are kicking my butt, so I don't get out as much. Last wensday I went to my favorite local establishment, primed and determined to "let loose". So Where you join me in the story, I'm about three drinks deep and just rappin w/my friend who is the dj there.Now I ve mentioned this place in other posts so the setting may be familiar. Next to the dj booth there are a few tables and a long church pew type seat that runs behind them along the wall. Usually this is a prime spot to see some tickles as there are usually about 10 drunk college kids whooping it up in that spot. So there is a really hot brunette who was particularly flirtatous and giddy sitting on the pew next to a scruffy looking guy with a TOOL shirt on. Well I had my eye on them for a while and they were giving each other "titty twisters" and thumb wrestling so I knew it was a matter of time. At some point he poked her and she yelped nicley. Here's where it could've beeen MONUMENTAL. Tall blonde pretty boy in a #24 ambercrombie jersey slides in next to the cute girl who is obviously smitten with him. Immediatley she tries unsuccessfully to give him a "titty twister" and starts tickling him furiously on his chest/tummy. Pretty boy recoils and scruffy guy grabs her arms. But does pretty boy go in for the kill? NOOOOOOOOOO. He just sits there with his arms still crossed over his chest!?! The guy held her there for a good 20-30 seconds and pretty boy didn't even poke her. My head still hurts from where I was banging it against the wall. That would have been such a NICE slumpbuster. I was visibly upset and my friend asked what was wrong. I just shook my head and said"I just don't understand some people, ya know?" Hopefully I'll have better news for you all soon. Take care.

Peace

Ed

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back