• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bay Bridge And Western Beach Malaise, Then, Lightning Strikes, In A Good Way

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California. They lost two of three to the Giants in San Fransisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and again losing two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.
By this time, the media, which had been kind to the Good Guys during their subpar homestand, was beginning to "Stir The Drink". The National League Champions, whose "One outcome acceptable only" goal of a World Championship at the beginning of the season, were looking suddenly like a mediocre team, who could care less, if they went home on the last day of the regular season. That needed to change, and fast.
Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, sullen, and downhearted. Naomi did her best to try and be supportive. "I love you whether you're in last place, or winning a world title. It doesnt change how I feel about you" She said, cuddling up with him. "Thanks, Nai, you're my rock. You know, the baseball season is difficult enough when you're playing for six months, every day, chasing a World Championship, but, except for that one year when we lost the one hundred games, I've never experienced anything but winning. The idea of us being a mediocre team, is just excruiciating. I want to get back to October, and I want to beat the Mets, and the Yankees, but, if we dont pick it up, we will be sitting home in October, as those teams are playing." Mitch said, a sense of reality over him.
The next night, a subpar crowd of about 20,000 showed up to see Kate Hudson, and the Good Guys, battle the Washington Nationals. Kate, who along with the other Good Guys starting pitchers, felt the pressure to pitch a shutout each time, due to the Paradise Islanders scoring slump, gave a quality start, allowing three runs in the six innings she worked. In the eighth, the Good Guys trailed, 3-1, when a single and a walk got the inning going. Mitch came up, and crushed a pitch over the left field wall, to give Paradise the lead, and send the crowd into a frenzy. Hayden was lights out in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a thrilling 4-3 win. In the postgame clubhouse, the team was reserved "Good win, but it is only one win, we need several more like this" Mitch said. The next night, Gil Bellows was on the mound. After he retired the Nationals in the first, base hits by second baseman Russell, and shortstop Tom Cruise, brought the power hitters up. After Mitch struck out, center fielder Ed Burns, walloped a long homer, to right field, to give Paradise the lead. The early lead gave Gil a shot in the arm, and he worked into the eighth, allowing only one run, before the bullpen took over for him, with Hayden getting the save for the second night in a row, with a
4-1 Good Guy victory. Charlize Theron pitched for Paradise on Wednesday night. She pitched a fine game, allowing only two runs in six innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, before the go ahead run came in on a suicide squeeze. Hayden, for the third night in a row, saved the day in the ninth, to complete the three game sweep of the Nationals, 3-2. By now, bigger crowds were attending, and the team was beginning to feel better.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi attended counesling that morning, with Mitch having a bounce in his step: "Winning feels good. This is as good as I've felt in weeks. I hope it continues" The right fielder said.
The Phillies came to town on Friday. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She allowed only three runs in six innings, a fine effort. The Good Guys, however, got shut down, and lost, 3-2. The team was a bit concerned in the postgame clubhouse, because of their propensity to play poorly when Rachel Leigh Cook started. Technically, manager Sniderman could have started Kate Hudson on Saturday, with full rest, but decided not to: "No, I'm not going to change my rotation. Rachel is my fifth starter. I know she hasnt pitched well at times, but there are other times she has. I have confidence in her that she can get us a win tomorrow night" The manager said firmly. On Saturday night, before a full house, the Good Guys scored three early runs. Cook pitched one of her better games of the season, going six innings, and allowing only one run, a fine start for a fifth starter. The bullpen pitched the final three innings, with Hayden getting yet another save, as the Good Guys prevailed, by a 4-1 score. In the postgame clubhouse, Sniderman celebrated with a cigar :"See, the attractive Miss Cook can pitch well. She gave us a great game tonight. Now, our ace is well rested, to hopefully ice the series tomorrow afternoon" Lee said confidentially. On Sunday, Kate Hudson pitched against the Phillies, on a gorgeous, 83 degree sunny day, in front of a sellout. Paradise exploded early in the game, scoring five runs, on two homers. From there, Kate breezed, shutting down the powerful Phillies offense, on just four hits, and striking out eleven, in a 5-0 complete game shutout, for Paradise's fifth win in six games on the homestand.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and allowed only two runs, but lost, as the Good Guys got shut out, 2-0. Charlize Theron gave a fine effort on Tuesday night. She gave up three runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys pushed across the go ahead run in the eighth, prevailing, 4-3. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, pleasant, 82 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Neve permitted three runs in six innings. The Good Guys, however, were not hitting that day. They trailed, 3-1 until the eighth, when they finally tied the score. In the ninth, Hayden gave up a homer, to give the Reds the lead back. It looked like Paradise was going to have to settle for a six and three homestand. With two outs, shortstop Cruise got a base hit. Then, Mitch came up, and put a dramatic end to the homestand, when he pummeled a pitch over the wall in right field, to give the Good Guys an exhilarating, 5-4 win, that completed a wonderful seven and two homestand. After a nearly three week down period, the Good Guys had played lights out during that week and a half, and now, as they packed to head to Washington, they had a good feeling back.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the win against the Phillies. The featured lee would be that nights starter, winning pitcher Rachel Leigh Cook. Rachel was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a black bra and panties. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Rachel's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Moving down, shortstop Cruise was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Rachel on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs jerked:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Rachel's extremely ticklish feet. He attacked Rachel's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over Rachel's bare soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHHHEHEHEHEHEH! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Rachel was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so he could catch the two hour team flight to Washington DC: "Great homestand this time, American, on all fronts. Now, dont you or the team lose focus. Go off, play well, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
It had been a fantastic homestand. Now came a nine day road trip. Would the good times continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Haha, there the Good Guys are again. Back at the top of their game and still going strong. If they continue to pick up steam they'll roll into the playoffs and smash up any opponent against them. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is apppreciated as always. Yes, they are back on track. Hopefully, they will continue to roll, and get where they want to be.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back