• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

darkstalkers tstory 2-2

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
Darkstalkers tstory 2-2
Morgans turn

Lilith sat on the chair bound trying to break free from her bonds. She could'nt take another dish of tickle torture again she has been tickled for 3 days now.
"how im I going to get out of here" she said to herself
She struggled again but this time the cord snaped alittle she found out there not steal there silver rope. She struggle more this time till the cord finally snaped.
"Morgan thought I was too weak so she tied me with, this I'll get her for this"
Morgan walked in the room with a red bag and said
"Lilith im back"
Lilith was behind her and with all her power she punched Morgan in the back of the head.

3 hours later
Morgan woke up on something cold as she open her eyes. She tried to get up but could not move her arms.
"what,Lilith where are you" morgan said
Morgan was tied to the table where she totrured lilith. Her hands were tied over her head with the chains,her waist and legs straped with leather straps,her feet were chained to table like her hands and her big toes were tied as well. Lilith walked in the room with a green feather in her hand.
"now I must carry out my mission Lord Dimitri wanted me to weakend you to steal your energy but you got me first but the tables have turned,Know your helpless sis"
"you will suffer just like me they way you tickled me we are sisters so you should just be as ticklish as me". Morgan said
"ha im not ticklish try your best"
Lilith with a smile on her face jumped on her sisters waist and begain to stroke the feather up and down morgans underarms.
"heheheheh thats all you"morgan said
lilith had a shocked look on her face then went to her stomic and bellly button
"hhehehehehehohoho that tickles alittle but thats it.
Lilith was getting mad morgan was winning again there was one place left
"maybe your feet are ticklish she"lilith said
Morgan would not look at here as lilith went to her feet and looked at them "there a size 7 from the looks of them" and was about to touch them when morgan
"DON'T TOUCH MY FEET!!!
Lilith looked suprised and said
"looks like I found the spot, which one left or right?"
"neither don't touch my feet" said Morgan
"I'll pick the right one" lilith said as she slowly rose the feather up and getting closer to morgans feet her most ticklish spot. Morgan has great selfcontrol she is ticklish everywhere but was holding it in not lettting Lilith win but she can't take it on her feet. After 5min. of waving the feather lilith begain to stroke the feather up and down the right sole of morans foot and and it drove her mad
"STOOOOPHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHOHOHOHNOOOOHAHAHAH
PLEEEAHHAHAEESSEAHAHAHANOOOOMOOOREHEHEHEEE
NOTHAHHAHAHTOESHAHAHA"
as lilith changed to sole to under her toes then lillith said in her most little girlish voice
"this little piggy went to market"
NOOOOOHEHEHENOT THAT HEHEHEH
"this little piggy stayed home"
NOOOTHEHEHEHTHATHEHEHONEHAHHAHAHA
'this little piggy had roast beef"
HAHAHAHAPLESESHAHAHAH
"this little piggy had none"
NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHASTOOOOPAHAHAHAH
"and this little piggy went"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHADON'THAHAHA
"weeee weeee weeee all the way home"
HAHAHAHAHHAEEEKAHHAHAHAHAIM DYING HAHHAHAHAH
IM DYING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
"your not dying and we still have one more foot to tickle"
Morgan passed out from the tickling and the shock.
2hours later
Morgan woke up tied to her own bed in her castle with lilith looking at her face to face.
"had a good sleep we still need to tickle your left foot" as lilith got up and walked to morgans left foot. Morgan was tied spread eagle and was tied so tight she could not move her risk and ankles her knees were taped to the bed as well as her elbows.Lilith begain stroking morgans left wiggling foot as mogan giggle softly Lilith said "hmmm I want to really make you suffer" Lilith left the room and came back with a bottle of
body lotion and begain to rub her feet as morgan giggle and struggled till all the lotion was gone then brought out the green feather and begain stroking her left wiggling foot
as morgan started to scream and laugh as the lilith tickled her foot with green feather for over 20min.
" your almost ready for lord dimitri to drain your energy,just a couple more min. dimitri will have all your power and become the worlds strongest darkstalker"lilith said

All morgan could do was laugh as lilith switched the feather one to foot to the other as
she stoked one foot back and forth and switch to the other as morgan struggled and laughed.

"Thats enough Lilith" said a deep powerful voice

Lilith turn around and said
"lord dimitri your here"

"Is she ready yet" said dimitri
"almost,would you like to continue with her torture"said Lilith
"no I'd rather watch go on finish her off"

While Lilith and Dimitri were talking Morgan used the last of her power and broke free and yelled

"SOULFIST" hitting the floor causing smoke to cover the room.

When the smoked cleared the only person in the room was Ditmitri and he said
"I'll get morgan and you power, But where is Lilith?"

The end

thats it for me with the darkstalkers someone else can finish it I should not have all the fun it may not be a cood as part one but sequels are never as good as the first one
more stories soon lates

Im not happy with this story
:sowrong:

Don't quit now! I like this series. Please continue it. :sadcry: For me and all of your fans! :sadcry:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back