• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friendly Revenge

FeatherDust

A bit of info about my story: This is my first attempt at writing tickle fiction, so forgive me if it’s lame. If it is, be sure to let me know so that I can learn from my mistakes, but please don’t rip me apart. Based on comments I’ve seen on others’ stories, I don’t think that will be an issue. The beginning may be weak, but that’s because in all honesty I wanted to get to the action as quick as possible, but thought it wouldn’t be a good story at all if I didn’t set things up somehow. This is a f/m story with very mild sexual content at the end, so don’t read if that’s not your cup of tea. Bailey and Sheldon are characters of my own invention, though they were made by combining traits and personalities of a bunch of different people I know in real life.

“Bailey, you eat too much. No wonder you’re getting fat.” Bailey punched Sheldon in the arm with the hand that wasn’t occupied clutching her Big Mac. “You don’t say things like that to a woman!” she shouted, trying to sound playful though in truth he’d hurt her feelings. “Oh, sorry. I guess you’re just such a Tomboy I sometimes forget you’re a girl,” Sheldon giggled. Bailey threw a French fry at him, which bounced off his head. “Bulls eye! You’ve got such a big head, it’s hard to miss it.”

Though Bailey and Sheldon were good friends, they liked to make fun of each other all the time. Bailey would never admit it, but she had more than friendly feelings towards him. The only thing that bothered her about him as how he always hit on touchy subjects such as her weight or the fact she wasn’t very feminine, two things she was highly self conscious about. Whenever she told him this he’d tell her she was just being too sensitive, which she figured was probably right. Still, she wished she could get him to stop somehow.

The two left McDonald’s and headed home. It was pretty late and the sun was already setting. Bailey shuddered. “Let’s get home quick.” “What’s the matter Bailey? Scared of the dark?” “No, I’m scared of what’s hiding in the dark. There’s a lot of weirdoes out at night. Some even bigger weirdoes than you.” As the two passed an alley, Sheldon decided to scare Bailey. He tugged her into it. “Let’s go this way. It’s shorter.” “An alley? No way! That’s like, weirdo headquarters!” “Chicken,” Sheldon scoffed, and began making clucking noises.

Determined to impress Sheldon and prove she was no chicken, Bailey went in the alley first, Sheldon close behind. She didn’t get far, however. A fence blocked their exit. “Some shortcut. It’s blocked off, stupid.” Amazingly, no snappy comeback followed. “Sheldon?” Bailey looked around, but her friend was gone. “Sheldon, if you’re trying to scare me it’s not working!” Bailey called out. A noise made her jump. Something near those trash cans behind her. “Very clever. I know you’re in there, and I’m not opening them up,” she yelled at the cans. “You can just sit in there with the rest of the filth no one wants!” Now that should have provoke a retort of some kind, but still silence filled the air. Now Bailey was growing concerned. She walked over towards the cans as they rattled once more. “Sheldon? Are you alright?”

Bailey opened the can and screamed bloody murder as a huge rat leaped out of it and scurried away. Sheldon popped out of an old refrigerator box sitting against the wall to the left, laughing his head off. “You should have seen the look on your face! I wish I had camera!” “Shut up, Sheldon!” Bailey screamed, flushed with embarrassment. Sheldon ran around the alley going “Eww, a big ugly rat! It might bite me! Eeeek!” in a high pitched shriek, trying to imitate a woman’s voice. He stopped prancing around like an idiot when he heard the fence rattle. He turned to see Bailey on the other side. “Where are you going?”

“I’m leaving you behind! You’re a jerk!” “Come on, Bailey, I was just playing. Don’t be so sensitive.” Yep. She knew he’d tell her that. But he’d crossed the line one too many times and now she was fed up. She wanted to storm away but stopped to watch him climb the fence after her. As he climbed down the other side, she decided to give him a dose of his own medicine. She shook the fence as hard as she could until he fell down on his butt, facing the fence. It was Bailey’s turn to laugh at his expense, though the fun quickly died as she watched him rubbing at his sore behind. “Did you get hurt?” Though she wanted a bit of pay back, she didn’t want to hurt him in anyway and ran back to check on him.

“I’m fine,” he said. Bailey tried to help him up, but he remained on the ground. “Come on. Let’s go,” she said impatiently. “I can’t,” Sheldon replied, pointing to the fence. Somehow, he had managed to get his foot stuck in one of the holes. Bailey put her hands on her hips. “What do you mean ‘you can’t’? Just pull it out.” “If I could do that, genius, I’d have done it already!” Sheldon tugged on his leg to illustrate the point. “If you got it in there, you can get it out.” Bailey climbed over to the other side of the fence and began unlacing Sheldon’s sneaker. “What are you doing!?” he screamed, kicking his foot and nearly booting Bailey in the nose. “Geez, I just thought it’d be easier to get your foot out without your shoe on! No need to kick my head off.” Sheldon looked embarrassed as he mumbled a quick “Sorry.”

“What’s the big deal? I’ve never seen anyone freak out so much about having their shoe removed.” “It’s nothing. “No. I wanna know,” Bailey insisted. Sheldon blushed slightly as he softly said “I... I thought you were going to tickle me. I’m pretty ticklish.” A light bulb went off in Bailey’s head. That was it. Tickling him would be the perfect way to make him be more considerate, as it’d teach him the lesson he needed to learn without hurting him. Why hadn’t she thought of it before now? She’d store this knowledge away for future use, but as they say, the future is now.

She began trying to shove his foot through the hole in the fence, but it didn’t budge. “You’re stuck good.” “Brilliant deduction, Sherlock,” Sheldon replied bitterly. “Hey, I’m trying to help you so be nice to me or else,” Bailey sneered. “Or else what?” “Or else, I may just do this.” Bailey ran one of her fingernails up and down his socked foot a few times, causing him to burst into giggles. “Dohon’t! I’m serious!” Bailey smiled evilly. “What’s wrong, Sheldon? You were acting like such a tough guy a second ago. Can’t handle your foot being tickled a little?” She scrabbled all five nails on his arch a bit and he squirmed and laughed. “Ohho, God! Stop!”

Bailey dug around in her purse and pulled out her favorite pen. It was blue, her favorite color, and it also happened to be one of those pens with the soft, furry feathers on its top. Sheldon looked like he’d seen a ghost as she waved it in his view while pulling off his sock with her empty hand. “This is what’s gonna happen from now on when you’re mean to me.” Sheldon opened his mouth, most likely to beg for mercy, but only a stream of laughter poured out as Bailey began brushing the feathers all about his bare sole. “Pretty” ticklish didn’t even scratch the surface of the truth. Judging by how he wildly thrashed and screamed and laughed like a lunatic, Sheldon had to be one of the most ticklish people alive. “Pl-pleahese quit! I’m soharry! Just stohap!” Somehow through his maniacal laughter, Bailey had managed to understand what he’d just said. She calmly shook her head and stated “No. I kinda like torturing you. And besides, you deserve it.”

With that, she pulled his toes back with one hand and swiped the feathers across the base of them. Sheldon’s laughter reached an alarming pitch. “Oh Gohad! Ohho God, not thahat! Anything buhut thahat!” “Looks like I hit the jackpot,” Bailey chuckled to herself. “Tohoo much! It’s too muhuch!” “Coochie, coochie, coo!” she teased as she began to explore every sensitive centimeter of this highly ticklish spot. “Fohor the love of Gohad, stahop! I can’t- I cahan’t take it!” By now, tears of laughter were rolling down Sheldon’s flushed cheeks. His chest ached from laughing and he was getting too tired to struggle much. The last thing he sputtered out before flopping on his back and elapsing into silent laughter was “You’re driving mehee insahane!”

Bailey pulled the feathers through his toes a couple of times. No matter how much she tickled his foot, she couldn’t seem to satisfy herself. She’d love to simply sit there for as long as it took to tickle him into oblivion, hearing him take in loud gulps of air yet producing no other noise, watching him wriggle as much as his tired body allowed, feeling his toes move about under her fingers. But she feared she may just tickle him to death if she kept this up for much longer. As hard as it was, she had to stop. She returned the pen to her purse and looked up at him. He was sweaty, panting, and thoroughly exhausted. She released his toes and they wiggled and flexed, trying to rid themselves of the itchy, tingly sensation the feathers had left behind.

“Are you gonna be nicer to me from now on?” Bailey asked. Sheldon profusely nodded. “Good.” Bailey wiggled her finger against the ball of his foot for a second, just for good measure, before pushing his foot through the hole. All his kicking, thrashing, and squirming had worked it loose. She thew over his sock and shoe, which he wasted no time in putting back on while she climbed back over the fence. “Don’t you ever do that to me again!” he shouted at her. “Just be nice to me and I won’t.” Secretly, she was now hoping he’d continue being hurtful. It was true what she’d told him earlier. Tickle torturing him like that had been extremely arousing somehow. Let’s just say a certain part of her body had sprug a massive leak. And judging by how akwardly Sheldon was walking and how he kept pulling his shirt down to cover his crotch, it had the same effect on him. Could he have enjoyed it more than he was letting on? If his feet were that ticklish, what was the rest of him like? That, however, would be an adventure for another day.

Fine short story, I like the detailed F/m foot tickling description and the fact that you developed the characters.
Do write and post more stories. :D

Definetly sequel material, Bailey should be tickled. Or hell, they should both erotically tickle each other with bondage if that's your cup of tea.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back