• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party Favor, A fantasy

girlboundforfun

TMF Poster
I first posted this at Tickling City

I go to a party I was invited to. It is supposed to be some kind of book club party. I am going to go see if I'm interested in joining. I have a glass of wine and talk to people here and there. The wine is potent and I am feeling relaxed. The hostess of the party stands up and announces that it is time that they welcome their guest, Evelyn...me. She looks at me and tells me that I may have thought that this was a book club but that is what girls are told to bring them to the meetings. It is in fact a club for ticklers. I look up to see the other ladies in the group gathering close around me and I hear the hostess announce 'Ladies, I give you our party favor.' Before I can react, I am pushed back against a pillar in the room. My hands are bound and stretched up over my head and then tied securely to a hook by the pillar. My ankles are bound to the pillar. My sundress is cut at the straps and it slips down around my ankles. I am left in only my panties while someone ties a thin band around my waist. 'To help keep you still when you want to wiggle too much or crumple on us.' She puts her hands on my waist and tells me 'We know how ticklish you are, Evelyn and where. We found out from one of your friends. She also told us how very much you hate to be tickled.' Before I can start to plead with her, she starts to run her fingernails up and down my sides. I'm unprepared for it, so I start to laugh right away, which pleases all. They all seem to know who is allowed to participate in this because the next woman approaches me just as the hostess draws away. Before I can grab a good breath, she starts to stroke my tummy with a feather, which brings out my giggles. Up and down and in circles the feather trails all over my stomach and into my naval. She then drops the feather and starts to explore my ribs.
Tied as tightly as I am, my ribs stick out for her benefit. She massages them with her thumbs and fingers one by one, front to back. It tickles so much. I'm not sure if it tickles more because people are watching. Her fingers play over my ribs and between them. Every pinch of her fingers is like a shock. I laugh and laugh, wishing it would stop. Another woman steps up to me. Just as the first one stops tormenting my ribs, this one reaches out to squeeze and knead the sensitivie areas around my hips. I squeal and try twitch to protect myself to no avail. She seems to know every area that will make me jump by kneading around my waist and hips. She stops and I take a couple of breaths. Then I see the next woman standing in front of me. She displays two long feathers. 'I hear that your pits are beyond belief.'
I'm already breathless from so much laughing, but I still manage to beg for mercy: 'Please don't. Not any more. I can't take it.' She just smiles at me. 'That's half the fun, my dear. That you hate it and can't take it. What fun would it be for us if you enjoyed this?' She holds up her hand and runs the feathers down her palm, making me shiver. 'These are the soft, silky kind. The kind that will really tickle those open armpits of yours.' I am starting to panic. My armpits are too ticklish. I would never be able to stand it. She comes close to me and runs the feather down both arms. Then very slowly over the tight skin of my helpless armpits. The softness of the feathers is just too tickly. My arms try to come down but to no avail. The laughter bursts out of me as she runs the feathers over and over my armpits. 'Oh, you really are ticklish beyond belief here. Tickle, tickle dear.' She drops the feathers and uses her long nails. Raking them slowly, the scrabbling the nails quickly. I scream with laughter as she finds the most ticklish places I have. It goes on and on. Suddenly, a moment of reprive as they take me down. I have no strength left as the bind me to some sort of table, arms above my head. Legs bound. Before I can form a thought, I am being tickled again. This time on my underarms, ribs and hips. It is too much. I scream and scream with laughter, unable to even beg for mercy. Every weak spot around my hips is found. My ribs are a keyboard to another woman. Long nails are spider-tickling the skin of my armpits. My most ticklish places are found and used beyond endurance. Finally, I pass out.

I slowly regain my senses. I am on a soft bed in a pretty room. I look up to see the smiling face of the woman who tormented my pits. 'You are such a good party favor that we are going to keep you here with us for a few days.' 'Noooo' I groan. 'Oh yes. We have so many tools and so many ideas and since we already know all of your worst spots, it would just be a shame to let you go.' It's then that I realize that I am bound to the bed. There is no escape.

And YOU guys though reading was for wimps...

Very tantalizing, gbff! 'Loved the "please don't, please do" undercurrent.
And it's further proof--as if any is REALLY needed--that book people are the most passionate and playful ticklephiles.
Btw, what was the book supposedly under discussion? A TALE OF TWO FEATHERS? (What the Dickens!)

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back