• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please help Title Story

jm157

TMF Master
Here is a story I just churned out. I had to rush it a little, I have a bunch of Math homework to do! I could not think of a title, so how about everyone read it and make suggestions. If there is enough interest, I did leave it open for a part two!

Thanks kindly,

Nick placed the unconscious woman in the back of her own van. The drug he had added to her drink in the diner had worked perfectly. She had remained conscious long enough to get out in the parking lot, then she passed out as she was going to her van. He picked her up and took her to her own vehicle.
Her name was Cathy. He had been chatting with her on one of those friends meet friends chat rooms. After their initial conversations, she had told him all about herself, her likes, her dislikes, her desires, and even her fantasies. Nick was amazed at what women will tell other women. He had been masquerading as Penny, a sad lonely girl who just wanted a friend to talk to. He had done this before, but never had he been intrigued by someone like he was by Cathy. This intrigue had led him to tonight’s adventure.
He glanced at her as he headed toward his home base. He had about an hour’s drive. He had not even tied her up because the drug was supposed to last long enough for him to get her to his home. There he would prepare her for the night’s festivities. She was pretty much what she had described to him online. She was about five feet nine, skinny, but not too skinny, with long legs and a nice figure. She was a brunette with her hair in a short hairdo that he guessed he could tolerate. He liked women with longer hair. She was dressed in denim jeans and a flannel shirt. On her feet were cowboy boots with pointy toes and a four inch heel. They looked like a size eight. She had told “Penny” she would be wearing this outfit so she would recognize her. After weeks of cyber chatting they had finally decided to meet in person. Nick had picked this out of the way diner because it was far enough from his home to be safe and it was someplace Cathy said she had never been. “Penny” had told her the food was good and it was quiet enough for them to be able to talk.
When he arrived at his home, he pulled around to the barn in the back. He owned thirty acres of wooded land. His house was well off of the road and the barn could not be seen from his house. He parked the van under the shed in the back of the barn and opened the barn door. He carried Cathy inside the barn to the rooms he had prepared especially for tonight.
The first room was empty except for a cabinet and a strange looking chair. The chair was built on a base that allowed you to lean it back until the person’s head was almost on the floor and their feet were in the air. There were straps on the chair arms and there was even a head rest that had a strap attached. The bottom of the chair had a foot rest that could be raised like a recliner. The foot rest was made out of a solid piece of wood that had all kinds of straps and fasteners attached to it. The seat was cushioned, but the rest of the chair was bare wood.
Nick sat Cathy down in the chair and began to strap her in. He put a sleep mask over her eyes and then put the strap around her head. He fastened the straps around her arms to secure them. He then tilted the chair back to make it easier to strap her legs to the footboard. He took a camera out of the cabinet and took pictures from all angles. He tilted the chair forward and took more pictures. He put the camera away and when into the room next door. There was a 32 inch monitor that was connected to two video cameras that were mounted in the other room. He made sure that the angles were set up to cover all the action he had planned.
Nick put on the black ninja suit that he had purchased for this occasion. Then he put on a hood that covered his face. He did not want to be recognizable on camera. When he was dressed, he went in to wake Cathy and start the show.
Nick took an ammonium capsule and broke it under Cathy’s nose. She coughed and woke up. The first thing she said was, “Where am I?” Then she noticed that she could not see or move. “What is going on! Why am I tied up? Who is there? Someone please help me!”
Nick turned on the voice synthesizer in his hood and said, “You need to be quiet! I will ask the questions here. If you answer the questions correctly you will be leaving here soon. If not, well, let’s not think about that! Let’s just say that might be hazardous to your health!’”
“I do not know what you are talking about,” cried Cathy. “I have no secrets that anyone could possibly want! Please let me go.”
“You are mistaken,” said Nick. “You know something that a certain party is willing to pay me a lot to find out. The best thing to do is tell me and you will save yourself a lot of trouble. I am the best at what I do, so do not try me.”
“What is it that you want me to tell you,” cried Cathy.
“You know what it is and I will do whatever I have to for you to tell me. I take it by your tone that I will have to be more persuasive. Talk now or you will regret it!”
“I really do not know,” said Cathy. “Please let me go!”
“Anything I do to you from here on is your own fault. I have tried to be reasonable!”
With that Nick reached down to Cathy’s sides and grabbed her ribs. He tickled her violently. Her body jerked as she tried to escape his clutches. He dug deeper into her rib cage. Her body jerked harder, but the straps held her down. He knew from their conversations that she was very ticklish around the ribs. He dug in harder. She began to scream for him to stop. “I can’t take this. Please stop!” she screamed. “Tell me,” said Nick, and began rubbing his fingers up and down her rib cage. “If not, I will have to take this to another level!” She could do nothing, but laugh and yell out for him to stop! He continued this for ten minutes and stopped. Her face was red and sweaty. She could barely catch her breath. He waited a minute and then asked, “Are you ready to tell me?” “Tell you what?” she pleaded. With that he started again and tickled her until she passed out.
He let her rest for ten minutes (his hands were tired), and then broke another ammonium capsule under her nose. He wiped the sweat from around her mouth and nose. Then he put a bottle of water to her lips and let her take a few swallows. When he took the bottle away, he said, “Tell me!” Cathy sobbed, “I really do not know what you are talking about!” He said, “So be it. I have been overly gentle with you up till now. I have given you your chance!”
With that he tilted the chair back and said, “I think you ribs are sore. I will work on another area. Maybe the blood rushing to your head will help you remember.” Nick knew that another ticklish spot for Cathy was behind her knees. He raised the footboard up so her legs were pointed at the ceiling. Then he grabbed her behind both knees. She jerked worse than with her ribs. He tickled her without mercy for fifteen minutes. She screamed, cried, and laughed the whole time. She even shook the chair a couple of times. She was beginning to get hoarse.
He stopped and tilted the chair forward. He picked up the bottle of water and gave her another drink. “Did the extra blood to your brain make you think of anything?” he said. “Tell me!!”
“Tell you what?” she cried. “Please, I can’t stand this. I don’t know anything about anything!!”
“You have sealed your own fate.” Nick growled. With that, he walked over to the cabinet. He took out a small saw. He rubbed it on her arm. Then he said, “I hate you have forced me to use this on you. However, you have given me no choice!” “Please do not cut me,” Cathy cried in panic.
He moved down to her strapped down feet. He had also gotten a U clamp out of the cabinet. He pulled up her right pant leg and put the clamp down over her shin, right above her ankle. The clamp fit through the footboard. He took two wing nuts and began to tighten the clamp down. When he had it very tight, he noticed that she was trembling. “Tell me,” he said. When she said nothing, he moved to her right boot. With the saw he began to cut down the sole of the boot, separating it from the upper. He sawed until he had the sole of the boot in his hand. There was her foot, still in her boot, with her socked sole open to the world. He went back to the cabinet and took out a sharp stick. He knew that she had told “Penny” that her most ticklish spot was on her feet. He took the stick and rubbed it up and down her socked sole. She went hysterical. It was a good thing he had used the U clamp or she might have jerked her foot loose. He scrubbed the stick up and down her sole and even stuck it between her toes. “Tell me,” he said. He didn’t think she heard him over her own screams and laughs. He screamed louder, “Tell me! Tell me! TELL ME!!”
He eased off so she could catch her breath. She finally wheezed out, “I don’t know! I can’t stand this anymore! My chest hurts! Stop this torture and let me go.” Then she softly cried and sobbed, “Please stop. Please stop!”
“Tell me,” Nick said softly, “and this will all be over and you will be on your way home. In fact, if you tell me, I might hand over some of my fee. You seem to be a nice young woman. I would hate to damage you.”
Cathy was soothed by his voice. Maybe she would get out of this. “You seem alright, too. But I just do not know what to tell you.”
Nick jabbed the stick into the sole of her right foot. Then he pulled down on her toes and held them. “Do you think I like hurting you? I do not, but I must do what I have been paid to. TELL ME!!” With that, he pulled on her big toe until it popped. “Tell me, or else!”
When Cathy did not say anything, Nick simply said, “I am truly sorry.”
He went back to the cabinet and got another U clamp. He pulled up her left pant leg and put the clamp over her shin, just like the right. Then he tightened it down with two more wing nuts. He took the saw and ran the teeth over her arm again. “Last time I just cut boot. This time I will have to cut something more.” With that he began sawing on the left boot, on the sole just under the ball of her foot.
“Please don’t cut my foot. Please!” shouted Cathy.
Without a word, Nick continued sawing at her boot. When he had cut through the sole, he took a pair of scissors and cut the top. He then pulled the leather upper away, revealing her white-socked toes. “Look what we have here.” He pulled on her toes, playing the piggy game. When he finished he said, “I sure hope that nothing has to happen to the piggies. TELL ME!” When she did not answer he took the scissors and put them around her little toe. “Too bad about this one,” he said and bore down on the scissors. He heard a load gasp and then he noticed that Cathy had passed out. I guess she could not take it he thought. He took the scissors and cut the toe of her sock. Then he pulled the sock down around what was left of her boot. He stood back and admired her toes. They were perfectly shaped and painted his favorite color, fire engine red. He felt the ball of her foot and between her toes. The skin was very soft. Cathy must take good care of these, Nick thought. He got out a feather and began to tickle around her toes. He stroked the feather around the ball of her foot. She began to giggle softly when he took a pipe cleaner and pulled it between her toes. He took a feather duster out of the cabinet and began to twirl it around her bare toes. They began to wriggle violently. Cathy began to howl with laughter. He stuck his finger down into her boot and scratched up and down her sole. Cathy screamed louder. Suddenly he switched and began poking under her knees. She began to jerk harder against her bonds. He attacked her ribs. She twisted her torso, trying to get away from his hands. Her yelling laughter became almost uncontrollable.
He stopped long enough to yell, “Tell me!” He noticed then that the crotch of her jeans was wet. He touched them and smelled. No, she had not peed herself. She must have been enjoying the tickle torture so much that she was being turned on. He rubbed her crotch. It lifted up trying to get to his hand.
He went back to tickling her feet while he decided what to do. Then, he went up to her right arm and loosened the strap enough for her to remove her arm. He went back to her feet and started clawing them. He even pulled the sock off the right foot so he could tickle the bare sole. He bent over and began to suck on her left toes. As he licked and suckled on her big toe, she began to moan among the laughter. He looked up and saw that she had brought her free hand down to her crotch was rubbing it violently. He was so mesmerized by what he saw that he totally froze. He watched as she rubbed harder and harder. As she did she began to breathe harder and harder. Then she popped the snap on her jeans and jammed her fingers into her panties. He did notice that they were a plain white pair. All of a sudden Cathy went limp. Her arm drooped across her belly and the stroking in her pants ceased. Her breathing eased and as he looked at her face, she had the most beautiful smile on her face. He stroked the tops of her bare left toes and watched for a reaction. There was none. She had given herself an orgasm and dozed off. Nick guessed she was all worn out from the tickling and pleasuring herself. He went back to her toes and did a little pleasuring for himself!
When Cathy awoke, she was laying on a soft bed. She was free. She could move her arms and legs. She looked down at her feet. She still had on her cut up boots. It looked funny seeing her bare toes coming out of her left boot and she could feel a breeze on the sole of her right foot. The last thing she remembered was the best feeling she had ever had. She heard a voice from outside the door. “Cathy, this is Penny. Are you all right?” “Yes. Penny, what are you doing here? Have you been kidnapped too?” Cathy got up and tried the door. It was locked. “I am not tied up, but the door is locked. I guess that I am still a prisoner! Can you open this door?”
“No.” the Penny voice said. “I am tied to a funny looking chair. I can’t move, but I can see the room I am in. You must be behind the door that is in front of me.”
Cathy said, “How did you know I was in here? You never showed up for our dinner.”
“This guy ran out into the road in front of me as I was driving to meet you. I thought I had hit him. When I got out of the car to check, he jumped up and grabbed me. He was wearing a mask. He put handcuffs on my wrists and took off my shoes, cut away my hosiery and put tiny hand cuffs around my big toes. He tickled my feet, which you know I can’t stand, then put me in the back floorboard of my car so I couldn’t see. The next thing I knew, there was a foul smelling cloth over my face and I started to black out. Before I passed out, I heard a voice say, “One down, one to go!” “I was afraid that he meant you, but how did he know about our meeting?”
“Penny, all I know is that he has been doing dreadful things to me. He keeps saying that I need to tell him. I told him that I did not know what he was talking about, but he just keeps torturing me. I hope he is not planning to do it to you!”
Nick switched the voice modulator back to the low male voice. “Of course that is what I am planning to do,” he shouted. With that, he sent a small electric shock through the door knob, which Cathy was gripping, not enough to hurt her, just enough to knock her senseless for a while.
Nick had decided for the night to go on into the next day!

A title-

Hmmm... first of all, I thought the story was very well done. I enjoyed reading it all the way.

Now, to title something, I usually grab at a few plot points and then mold and shape it into something from there...

You've got Ninja suits...
A rocking Chair...
A barn scene...
and a twist ending...

How about " TWIST and POUT"

Thanks to Invisible Ink

Thanks to Invisible Ink, this story now has a title, Twist and Pout. I am currently working on the second part of the story which will be called Twist and Pout Again. Hopefully it will be ready soon. :blaugh:

I welcome all feed back on anything I write. My writing has worlds of room for improvement.

Thanks

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back