• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(3) Pxl Kristi In: Revenge

gigglezngrins

Here is part 3 in this it's f/m so if you wish to pass it up cuz not your cup of tea it's ok

PXL KRISTI IN: REVENGE
"Look in here Kristi" G says. Kristi looks in a small hole it's Tru being tickled by Nazi's and clones!! As kristi looked on she saw that 2 female women were tickling Tru's size 13 feet as they were moving the fingernails along his soles as the other women had a long stiff black and white crows feather. Both Kristi and G watch in aww as they had no clu Tru was soooo damn ticklish on his body. G looks over sees two clones ticklisn his sides underarms and tummy with the tenticals wiggling over his 6'4 233 lbs body. His laughter sounded like a music box Kristi thought to herself. "We need to save him Kristi" G said. "No we don't ..well I don't need to he tortured me fucking good a few times clone or not..it's fucking payback time BIATCH!" With that said she start to move to the door where Tru was being tickled tortured by four people. Soon as she opened the door she then soon used her powers to throw fire balls at the clones as they hit the clones they started to burn, she then turned to the two women as they pulled out there guns she cart wheeled herslf to the table with knifes she grabbed then then thru them at the women hiting one in the neck the other in the upper chest area killing both. As the clones were burned there was a silent red alert to the other clones they ran over to the torture chamber as they entered they see G looking on they sneak up to her one covers her mouth and starts draging her away from the chamber then throws her in a waiting car with more clones. Kristi looks on as Tru's head is down and seems weak, his eyes are closed breathing hard barely can put his up to see her. She looks at him as all he is wearing black boxers hanging by his wrists in chains from the ceiling Kristi walks up to Tru puts her right hand on his chest she if his heart is still beating. She quickly runs over gets water for him as she tries to serve it to him he lazily starts to drink it most of it falls on the floor by her feet. "Are you ok tru?" she asks. There is no reply to her question just him catching his breath , his lungs out of air Kristi knows all to well how that feels with the torture she had to indure in the past few weeks. Weeks?......seems shorter...or longer....all she knew is the guy hanging there by his wrists was ok. Her heart started to melt like a ice cream on a very hot humid day in Tenessee. "Please...Please be ok Tru... I don't want anything to hurt you" she says. Her tummy starts to get butterflies running all around her tummy. Kristi start to softly wiggle her fingers on his bare ribs and over on his lower tummy ,Tru starts to giggle a bit "stop....pleaseeee..hhahhahaha hhahehehee Krissti..hah ahhahaahhaheheehehaheheheha hehee noo hehe haaheheh ehahehe haahehe aheeehee" Kristi starts to go up his left sides making sure she feels his ribs moving to his underarms. Tru starts to wiggle around more, trying to get away "hahahah eheh kristi..nooo no staha hahah ahhaha aha ehe ha ehe haah ahaahahaha ehhehehe aahahaha ahehe yourrr nottt hah aahah ahe ahehahae ha haha poseee heeh hhe hahe ahehahe ahehehaeh too tickle meee hahaahe haheha aehe ahaehe ahe ahe!" Kristi's fingers reach under his arms moving firmly back down again getting the ribs on the way down. "Ticklish Tru?...hummm??? Are you tick....le.....ish....tru?" Kristi taunts Tru by verbal tickling his mind, playing mind gamess with him. "Krish ahah aha aha hae heheh aha aha aha aha aah ehe eahahe nooooo noooo quiietttt heh ehaha ahehee ahahae do...don't saaah ahaha hahahah ayyyy th...aaaatttttt hhh ehhe ehhe haha hee aheheha ehaeh hee!" Kristi soon reaches around Tru as now both her hands now grip his upper body about 3 inches lower form the underarms. Tru's face has the face of a deer in the headlights as he looks wide eyed at Kristi knowing what will be coming next from her. She grabs both his sides and franticlly tickling the sides up and down very slowly at first from the top rib to the waist of Tru's long upper body then moves the right hand over his tummy and dips her finger in his belly button making cirlces tracing her fingernail along the outer edge of the bellybutton down by his boxer line. As Kristi is tracing the waist line of tru he starts to go more insane with laughter. "KKKKRRRRRRIIHAH AHA AHAAHA AHAH EHE AHEHEHE EAHHA AHAHA AEHEHE EHEH AHAH AHAHAE HEHEH AHAAAA HAHA PLEEE GOODDDD HHA AHAHAAHA HEHHEA STOOPPP STOPPPPP HAHA AHHEHEHEHEAHAHAA!!" While tru is hysterically laughing she keeps moving faster faster up and down the ribs along his tummy and a few diffrent pops at his underarms he long deathly fingertips are killing him as about 15-20 minutes pass she stops. Tru is just trying to keep sane from all this first it was 4 people tickling him all night long now kristi walks in here with her long nails and is just killer with them on his tummy and ribs. "PLEASE KRISTI..PL..PL...PLEASE....NOMORE.. I...I.. CA..CAN'T TAKE IT.. FU..C...K YOUR NAILS..ARE KILLER....PLEASEEE..JUST STOP!!" Tru begs her. Kristi starts walking over to one of the dead woman's bodies as she bends down she grabs the eagle feather, looking back now at Tru as she holds it up and twirling it in circles. Kristi starts walking closer to him pointing the stiff feather at him saying "Kootchy kootchy koo Tru!" "NOO NO NO NO NOOO PLEASE DON'Y KRISTI C'MON YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH I AM DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MISSY!!" Tru smreaming at her as kristi gets closer to him. Kristi looks down sees a nice long red feather about 9" long and stiff she wiggles both in the air to show Tru. "KRISTIII NOO HAHH AHAHAHA AHAHA STOPP ITTT HAH AHA HEH EHEHE EHEHEEHE HAA EHE HAHEEHA PLEEASAEEEEE KRRISTIII PLEAASEEEEE IIIMM SOOOHOHOHO HAH AHHEHE HEHE AHA RRYYYYY!!!!! PPLEASEE STOOOPPP THEEEE TIICKKLLL HEHH EHAHE HAHE EHAEHE INNNGGGG!!!" Tru starts to thrash as kristi is feathering both his sensitive 13's as his feet can't move an inch kristi taking full advantage of this torture to him. Kristi starts to reach for a electric toothbrush as she drops the black feather. still running the red thru Tru's sensitive toes she turns it on as she does she scrubs the left sole with the toothbrush in a "v" like motion from ball to heel to ball again with this done it's making tru go more insane with hysterics." HAH AHAAHHA AHHAA AAAH AAHAHA HAHAHAA HAHHAA AHAA AHAA AAH HEEH EEHEA EAHEHA AHEAHEA HEHA EHEHE EHEEHE EHEE EHE EE EEEEH AHAHEAHE AHSTTTOOPPP HA HAHAHA AIIIIII CCCCHA HAHAHAHA AHNNN'TTTTTT TAAA HAHAHAH AHAHA KKKEEEEEEE IIIIIITTTTTT HHA HAHA HHEH HAHE EAHEHAEH EHA EKKRIISTTIII STTTTTTTOOOOOOHH HHHA HAHHAPPPPPPP IIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" Kristi is having sooooo much fun with these two things.. as she stops tickling tru for a bit she walks in front of his limp body. She looks at him as he is panting and catching his breath she looking into his teary eyes from the laughter. "Have you ever been tickled that bad before Tru?"kristi asked. "Noooo Noooooo th.......the pe...people before youuu...they were...ruthless but they didn't hit the right spots." Tru said. "Where are these spots...Tru....hummmm?"Kristi teasing Tru again. kristi walks up to Tru's left ear starts to whisper " Trruuuuuuu Truuuuuu aaaarrrreeee yyyooouuuuu tickkkkklllll....iiishhhh?" "Koooooootchhhyyyyyy Koooootchhhhhyyyyy Kooooooo Trrruuuuuu." Trrruuuuuuuuu Tiiiickkleeeee tickkklllleeee Truuuuuuuu ticccckklllleee tiiiickkklleeee Truuuuuuu's......ffffffeeeeeettttttt?" Kristi still teasing Tru by kissing him softly on his forehead and his lower side of the neck moves down to the collar bone kisses the right side of his cheek to his ear starts to nibble at it."C'mon tru....tellllll meeeeeee ooorrrrr elseeeee." Kristi taunting him now, Without Tru seeing Kristi looks over at a lamp she walks over to it and breaks it as the oil from the lamp got on her hand she meshed the oil as it was a slimy feeling but smooth. Kristi thought perhaps if I oil up tru's soles he'll break. She makes way to Tru as she applies the oil to his soles she starts to wiggle her fingernails on his soles which is a reaction never seen to man..nor women.The effect of the toothbrush was driving Tru insane the small brush moving along the outer edge of his left foot as it curves under his heel back to his instep up to the ball of the foot to underr the big toe. Kristi starts to grab tru's toes so he can bend them or curl them she moves the toothbrush along the base of each toe as the brush moves up and down under each toe. Tru starts to go buck wild with laughter he starts screaming kristi's name in bloody murder..his body shaking vilontly side side back and fourth, she feels his body shake like it was in a earthquake, his head moving back and fourth and shaking no no no. Kristi starts to grab the right foot starting at the baby toe and doing the sme treatment to his foot and toes as his left. "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HA AHA HHE AEEHE EEEHEHAHE HAEHEAAE HEAEHE AEHEAEHEE AEAHEEHAHAEHE AAEHHEEHEHEHEHE EHEEHEHEHHEAH EHEHAEHEHEHEAHE EHAHEHEHAA KKKKKKERRRIIIISSSTTHE EHEAHEH HAAHEE HAHE HEH STTOOOOOO HAAHAHAAHAHA AHAHA A NOOO NOOOOO NOOOO MOOOORRRHHHA AHAHA HEHE HEEHAHEEHEHEEH HAHE HE PLEEE HAHHAHA HAAHA HHEHEHEE AHE HEHEH SSEEEEEEE HAAHE AHEHAHE HAEHEHAHAA!!!" Tru's laughter filled the air as it kinda echoed of the empty walls of the room. Kristi has heard the term of laughter is like music..she now fully beleaves that it's so Tru...Tru is her insterment of laughter as possable she thinks she is his interment of laughter. After about 20 more minutes of torturing Tru she stoped...."Are you ok.....Truuuuuu" she said with a smily grin. tru couldn't breath he was spent he was just out of breath. Kristi starts to get up and give Tru water to put back into is lungs, while tru is drinking Kristi starts to caress Tru's neck softly on the right side kinda running her fingertips along the neck line.Kristi grabs the key to the kuffs she unkuffs his right wrist as he can hold the cup and dring the water himself. "Are you ok?.......Tru?.....Are you.......ok?" Kristi asks him with a sweet southern tone voice that would melt the entire north pole. "Y....Y..Yes.....I am......ok...G......G...Gawd damn." Tru's breathing is almost normal but still sucking in wind. "Y.....You...were....were....oohhhh gawd....I couldn't breath foe a second there Kristi...man...You are very .....very....good, how did you learn those tricks you had?" Tru asks. "Well....you" she replied. "I learned everything from you Tru I watched you for years there was tapes on you there was even the Tru art of tickle torture." "You taught me everything I know about this......did i fail you?" Kristi asks him as she is unkuffing his left wrist. "Hell no Kristi you did not fail me at all....in fact... you...were perfect.. I taught you well or you learned very well from me." Tru replied. "I'm glad I was that good... I must admit it felt very good..like a rush a full rush ..I mean I was like in a trance of power on how I had you begging and laughing and just making you squrm all over the place." Kristi said. Tru starts to undo his ankle bonds as he starts to set himself free from the room he then soon gets his boots and socks back on his feet.

diffrent

i thought i'd try to be diffremt why should the guy have all the fun right? well i mean i tried again but I'm up to chapt 3 now

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back