• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next South Bay Party is September 29

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Save the date! Probable location is San Mateo - our gracious new friend catstoes has opened her home to us, cats and all. :) Stay tuned here for more details, and contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Hope to see you soon! :cool2:

Save the date! Probable location is San Mateo - our gracious new friend catstoes has opened her home to us, cats and all. :) Stay tuned here for more details, and contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Hope to see you soon! :cool2:

Of course something has to be held a couple of miles from my house two weeks after I leave :(

Have fun all!

We'll miss you guys!!! :3poke: And we certainly will have a good time. For you, of course. :D

Now remember to let us know the next time you're going to be in town (and this goes for any non-locals who might be coming our way). We'd be happy to schedule our next party to match up with your visit. :)

Everybody else: San Mateo chez catstoes is definitely a go for Sept. 29. E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to attend, and I'll send out location details the week of the party.

Hope to see you guys soon! :grouphug:

Update: Location details are out!

And it's looking like a great group, too - new folks and old, good gender balance, the whole bit. If you haven't contacted me yet, and you still want to attend, please let me know ASAP!

I'm way looking forward to this! I'll see you guys soon! :2poke:

Thanks for hosting catstoes!

Your place was great, and I'm glad that at least one of your cats decided to check out the large group of people massed in your living room.

Thanks everyone for coming! My timid cat recovered quickly (I think she really wanted to come down and visit too) - not sure about the neighbors. I have a story ready about theater groups and rehearsals in case they ask =)

I'm going to remember that one for the next time I need a cover story! :D

Thank you to catstoes (your purple couch rules!), and thank you to everyone! :xpulcy:

Kev: it was great to have you over, even if only for an hour. :p

Jason: I'm so glad youv'e dropped in again, after all these years! I very much enjoyed that little contraption of yours - I think I need one of my own. :devil2:

Hope to see you all at the next one! :grouphug:

It was great meeting you all

you know, I think the total time I logged in was more like an hour and a half. Anyway, you all seemed quite entertaining as well as interesting. Hopefully I play a more active role in november. ('lee, 'ler, meh, whichever is needed.)

You were all quite the hilarious bunch however. (I did get quite a lot of painting done after I left though, so dont think I just bailed for nothing!)

P.S. I totally lied, but I honestly did not know this screenname was just KevFox. usually 2169 tails it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back