• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MF/F - Fiction

go_234

This is my first attempt at a tickling story. Be harsh critics.

(WARNING - contains a horrible thing near then end, so if you are easily disturbed, don't read it. ( I mean easily though, I guess it's not that bad) (Just don't say I didn't warn you)(I do hope you enjoy it)(Good luck!))

He looked across at her. His eyes twinkled in the gleam of her torchlight. She swung it left and right, not knowing where she was. Where she was going. She wondered where he could be taking her. Not too far, she hoped. She was getting cold already. Middle of winter, middle of the night and she was in the bloody forest!
"It's not too far now, is it?" she asks.
"No no, there it is look!" he replies.
"Tom, that's a caravan. You brought me out here for a caravan?"
"That's not it. I meant what's inside".
They continued towards the caravan, watching there step on the roots and branches that lay strewn across the path.
"What's in it?"
"I told you already, it's a surprise."
"And I told you a hundred times that I don't like bloody surprises!"
"It's not a bloody surprise! Should be no blood involved! Anyway, keep your voice down!"
"This is shit, Tom..."
They approached the door of the caravan, and Tom reached out for the rusted handle, pulling it gently, but still nearly ripping the door right off it's hinges. To describe the caravan as ramshackle would be lying. It was a ruin. Gaping holes in the walls let the fluid moonlight pour into the inside of the caravan. The kitchen area was black, and the oven in bits. It looked like it had been ripped to pieces, but in fact had probably just exploded. The small sitting area was decorated with several young saplings growing through the floor and out of the roof into the night sky.
"What the hell is this place, Tom?!"
He turned slowly to look at her, the shadow of leaves tattooing his face in the moonlight. His mouth slowly creased into a grin.
"We, Harida, have to go in there..." he said, then licked his teeth.
"W-what?"
"Come on!" he said brightly, and led the way into the bedroom.
The bedroom was... different. It was still dilapidated, but it had a unique sense of comfort in the air. It was fresh, clean. Harida felt the soft duvet on the bed, and was suddenly very glad she came. The room was relaxing. Harida breathed the air deeply into her lungs, closed her eyes, and opened them. The moonlight still shone down into the room, casting beautiful shapes and patterns on the walls.
"Tom, this is-"
"Shh! Look!" he whispered.
The blanket on the bed stirred and the most beautiful person Harida had ever seen stretched leisurely out of the duvet. Her willow hair draped around her torso like a red scarf, sliding over her body like silk. She opened her eyes, staring right into Harida's with her purple iris'. Suddenly an expression of surprise launched over her face, and a warm smile erupted forth from her face like a rocket and hit Tom in the head.
"You brought her then, Tom?"
Tom just nodded obediently, and then turned to Harida.
"This is Esmerelda, Harida. She asked me to bring you here. She needs us to do something."
"Tom, who is this?! What's goin-"
"Shh, now," said Esmerelda, "Let me explain. Tom found me whilst walking yesterday. We have never met before yesterday. I tried to entice him to me but he refused, explaining about you. So I asked him to bring you to me."
"What?! You tried to-"
"I'm dying, Harida. Oh yes. I'm not all I seem. I'm not like you and Tom. I haven't laughed in over 25 years, and if I don't manage to laugh soon, I am going to die. To die. "
"What are you talking about?"
"Shit, just listen! I'm going to die! Very soon! I just need you to do this one thing for me. Never mind who I am, or who you are, or who Tom is... please just do this for me... I don't want to die.."
"H-how are we meant to make you laugh? I mean, I'd love o help, but you're obviously in a bad way, maybe you should just go and see a docto-!
"Harida. She wants us to tickle her."
Harida stopped in her tracks. She stared at the lady in front of her, her beautiful body reflecting the light that flittered in through the roof. She smiled inwardly. This was more like it.
"I think we can definitely help you there."
They began with the restraints, collected by Tom from the debris in the caravan, ripped sheets acting as cushion for the tight rope that wound it's way around Esmeralda's ankles and wrists, securing her tightly to the door handle and beams that stretched out of the roof shell across the ceiling. She was stretched and sombre faced.
Harida stared at her body, from the red stream of hair to the small toes that decorated each foot, and wondered where to start.
"Er... do you have any particularly ticklish spots?"
Esmerelda tried to look at her, obviously terrified of what was about to happen, unsure if it was worse than if it didn't...
"....anywhere...please... just start..."
Harida looked at Tom, exchanged glances, and then both started slowly, gently running their fingers across Esmerelda's body, nearly causing her to smile, her perfect lips fighting their natural impulses to contort into a grin. Harida traced her fingernails over her taught flesh, slowly, excruciatingly slowly building up to two fingers, running over her thighs and her hips, slowly working up to her belly. Tom's own fingers climbed further still up Esmerelda, dancing his fingertips across her breasts and armpits. Her naked flesh, goosepimpled, rippled with pleasure as the pair built their tickling fingers up to the full twenty finger strength, flying and skitting across every available surface of her upper body.
Then, giggles babbled from Esmerelda's lips, a sweet, mellow sound pouring from her like petals from a paticularly beautiful basket, her chuckles swimming through the air into Tom's and Harida's ears, nsetling in and making themselves at home.
As Tom's hands flicked over her twisting and contracting neck muscles, Harida's questing fingers circled and span around Esmerelda's navel, causing both women to curl their toes in pleasure as Esmerelda giggled consistently, her body's muscles spasming and contracting under the onslaught, causing nearly violent movements, but the restraints still rendering her limbs useless. Harida continued plaguing the navel area for a while, thinking what it must be like to be so physically helpless, unable to stop the explicit sensations jumping from one person to another, to have your nerve endings on fire, shooting lasers of confusion, comfort and despair directly into the centre of the brain, unable to think of anything else but the beautiful, horrendous torture that is being conducted on you whether you like it or not, powerless to stop it. Harida imagined it, and she imagined it as excruciating bliss.
"You stay up here for now, yes?" she shouted to Tom over the now peals of laughter that spewed forth from the perfect lips of Esmerelda; small flecks of Esmerelda's own saliva sprayed over her body like star dust.
Harida decided it was time to move down to the lower body. Tom stayed and concentrated on the exposed armpits of Esmerelda, scraping his fingernails over her nutmeg skin, causing her tinkling laughter to increase intensity as he increased his fingers intensity. He thought of Harida in this position. Yes. This would hopefully become a regular occurance. Although, he was hard pressed to imagine anything better than this... He skittled his fingers around and under Esmerelda's pert breasts, causing her to wriggle like a mouse with it's tail in a trap, trying to escape, but to no avail.
Harida's fingers slided around the thighs and knees, rippling her flesh and moving slowly down the backs of her legs to her ankles, causing fresh floods of hysterical laughter as she went, moving around and over the ankle bone that protruded interestingly, beautifully from her body, before moving down to the tops of her feet, igniting the nerve endings and neurones beyond compare, as jeweled tears streaked down Esmerelda's face. Tom looked at Harida and joined her at the foot of the bed, and at the foot of Esmerelda. He stroked the soft soles of her feet, and she screamed. He and Harida exchanged glances, and they took a foot each, one hand on the sole, one on the top of the foot, and they continued tickling her whilst she jumped, flinched and spasmed, sound tracked with hysterical laughter.
They slowed down, taking a finger of at a time, and her laughing intensity decreased, until finally they were stroking her feet and she was merely giggling with pleasure.
Finally they stopped. Tom looked at Harida, smiling, but Harida was looking at Esmerelda. Her eyes stared at them, her face smiling. Her skin was slowly tearing, opening up in circles and falling away, sliding off the nerve endings and muscles, exposing raw and naked meat. This, in turn slipped and slid from the bones, ligaments spinging off like snapped elastic bands, some flesh landing on the floor with a sickening thump. The blood soaked from her veins and artery's into the mattress, and her organs crumpled up like crisp bags in a fire. Her eyes rolled from their sockets and landed on the floor, staring at Tom. Finally her bones crumbled into smaller and smaller pieces.
Tom and Harida stared in horror at the bloody mess on the bed in front of them, and ran off out into the woods.
Esmerelda's lips, lying on the pillow, turned up at the corners. She pulled herself together, and walked off into the night.

Did anyone even read this? Any comments good or bad would be welcome..

Hi!
I read it - I thought it was great although Esmerelda's death may have been a bit too graphic! Did she actually die??!!
Keep up the good work though! :bouncybou

Yeah I read it. I not only read I tought it was VERY GOOD...Well done.....I like the warning you gave in the begining, and still walk me in as the reader. Just like Tom walked Harida into it...Showed a lot of thinking all the way to the end....I would be very intrested in reading more from you, like now where the journey will take Esmerelda....
Peace

Well, thank you for reading it and your comments, they are, of course, greatly appreciated. You have encouraged me to write another one, not sure if it will be about Esmerelda (no she's not dead, it was a ploy to scare them off. She's probably wandering the countryside searching for another hapless couple). But I will write another one.

well written

Hi again, very well written. I suspect the ending will have her returning for more Tickle Therapy!!!!!!!

Do write more. You have talent.

svg_Master

Well, thank you very much, it's greatly appreciated. I am now working on another story. (That was the end of that one, sorry, did it not seem final?)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back