• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aphrodite’s Ticklish Feeling

goddess_nemesis

Verified
It's been a while since a posted a story with a Greek Goddess. I took the ideas that I got from the replies for the last story and combined them to form this one. ENJOY!

The stories about how Nemesis and now Hera were tickled were the main topic of the gossip on Mount Olympus. When the stories reach Aphrodite, Goddess of Love, she just foolishly brushed it off. Beautiful and sexy as she was, nobody dared to touch her in any way. Or so she thought.

Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest, was one of the few women who were getting a little ticked off by Aphrodite’s recent taunting that she would never end up like Nemesis and Hera. The other goddesses were Psyche, Aphrodite’s daughter-in-law, and Persephone, Goddess of Seasons. They wanted to teach her a lesson.

Flirting shamelessly with Apollo (who was enjoying it), Demeter approached her fellow goddess, Aphrodite.

“Hello, Apollo, Aphrodite. May I speak to you alone, Aph?” Demeter asked.

“Sure,” Aphrodite replied rather snottily. Apollo left the two goddesses and went to find his sister Artemis. Out of nowhere, Psyche and Persephone jumped Aphrodite. Psyche grabbed hold of her mother-in-law and Persephone put a cloth to Aphrodite’s mouth that put her to sleep.

After being out so long, everything seemed blurry as she opened her beautiful blue eyes. As her eyes cleared, three figures stood in front of her.

“Have a nice slumber, Aphrodite?” Demeter asked curtly.

Angrily Aphrodite shot Demeter a look. “What do you think you’re doing!?”

“You need to be taught a lesson,” Demeter replied. Psyche and Persephone stood at their places waiting patiently for Demeter’s signal. “So, I must ask. Have you heard what happened to Hera and Nemesis?”

Fear shot through the Goddess’s sexy body. She hated being tickled. She killed her mortal lover when he tried to tickle her feet.

Psyche dragged a finger up Aphrodite’s foot. “Answer her, Mother!”

Aphrodite started tittering. “Yes, heehee. I have, Demeter. Heehee!”

“You know, Aph. I was getting really p-ed off at you. ‘Poor Hera and Nemi. They are so easy to get at. I’ll never end up like that. I’m way smarter than that,’” Demeter said imitating Aphrodite. “If you were way smarter than Hera and Nemesis, then why are you here?”

“You-oohoohoo tricked me!” giggled Aphrodite. Psyche continued to drag her finger up Aphrodite’s foot.

“I wouldn’t have tricked you, if you were smart as you said you were,” Demeter barked then snapped her fingers.

Persephone and Psyche went to work. Psyche was using her fingers and feather on Aphrodite’s feet and Persephone used Aphrodite’s own hair to tickle her armpits. Aphrodite started screaming out laughter. The Goddess of Love couldn’t believe this was happening to her.

Demeter took her time and slowly started on Aphrodite’s taut stomach. Snaking her pointer in and out of Aphrodite’s navel.

“DEMETER! PLE-HEHEHEAHEHAHEHAHAHAHE-ASE! I’M SO-HAHAHAHAHA-RRY-HEHEHE!” begged Aphrodite. Gulping in whatever air she could to keep her strength, but that seemed to dwindle.

Persephone and Psyche now switched roles as the Goddess of the Harvest continued on the stomach and now ribs and sides.

“How does it feel, Aph? You’re helpless just like Nemesis and Hera were,” teased Demeter.

Persephone struck cord. She found a super ticklish spot on Aphrodite’s feet. She used that against her and tickled there every five seconds to get a bigger reaction from Aphrodite. Every once in a while Psyche took her long-red fingernails and tickled the sides of Aphrodite’s ample breasts.

By now, and to Aphrodite’s embarrassment, the tickling was arousing her. As hoarse laughter spilled out of her sexy mouth, moans of pleasure mixed with the laughter. Her love juices were now leaking out of her mound as she gyrated her hips trying desperately for relief.

“I see you’re enjoying this, Aph. Do you want me to tickle until you come?” Demeter taunted.

“NO, STO-HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA-P! PL-HEHEEHEHEHEHEEHE-EASE! LET ME-HEHEHEHE COME!” beseeched Aphrodite. “NO MO-HHOHOOHOHOOHOHH-RE TICKLI-HEHEHEHEE-NG!”

“No what?” asked Psyche.

“MORE TICKLING!” she got out. What she didn’t know was that she got tricked once again.

“More. You want more. Sure, Aph. I knew you were lovin’ this!” Demeter said.

As they dug their delicate fingers in every ticklish spot on Aphrodite’s seductive body, Psyche was getting tired of just tickling Aphrodite and poked Persephone in the sides.

“EEEEE!” giggled Persephone.

Suddenly, Psyche jumped Persephone and started tickling her.

“PSYCHE-HEHEHEHEHEHE!” laughed Persephone. With the strength she had left, she fought back.

RIP! Persephone’s dress was ripped off of her slim body, leaving her nude and helpless to Psyche’s advancing fingers.

“EEEEEE! EHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHAEHHEHAEH!” She could form no words. Not even ‘stop’ or ‘no more’.

Demeter was too enthralled to notice that Psyche and Persephone had stopped and started their own tickle fight or that Aphrodite had been able to loosen the ropes around her wrists and got free. She used her hands to tickled Demeter ‘til she fell to the floor. With that, she freed her ankles and went after the Goddess of the Harvest.

RIP! RIP! Both Demeter and Psyche’s dresses were ripped off revealing their nude bodies. Demeter and Aphrodite were tickling each other and Persephone and Psyche were doing the same. Soon Aphrodite exploded leaving herself vulnerable to Demeter’s tickling fingers.

“HAHAHEHEHEHEHEEHEH! OHOHOAHOAOHAOHAHOA!” moaned Persephone. She was next to come.

After Demeter and Psyche exploded, they laid on the floor lightly tickling each other when Hephaestus and Apollo appeared. Next thing the goddesses knew, they were tied down spread-eagled and Hephaestus and Apollo approaching them with feathers.

“HAHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed all four.

Apollo and Hephaestus just smiled.

I appreciate any and all posts! Any opinions are helpful so I can improve my writing, so to speak!

Last edited:
hmm

Will you make other stories related to mythology as i really enjoy it?
I've noticed you have made more than one on this theme.

Any chance on a story involving Ares and Aphrodite (his lover/wife)?

Nice story! Short, sweet, to the point! Great job!

WOOOHOOO A free for all! LOL I like the thought of that. I always like when the snotty one gets paid back. Fun stuff.

One of my posts from my early days on the forum. Once while someone will resurrect the story and I'm glad everyone has enjoyed.

It's been literally years since I've written and posted a story (and that's excluding my duet with Ink. :D).

Darth Vegeta, there should be a total of 4 stories along the lines of Greek mythology (2 about Nemesis, 1 about Aphrodite, and 1 about Hera). I'll give your request about writing one about Aphrodite and Ares some thought. Maybe I'll come up with something. No guarantees, but I'll give it a shot.

Really cool. Greek mythology is full of kinky stories anyway, so this feels like a natural fit. I guess being an immortal god leaves you a lot of time to kill, so why not spend some of that time in the tickle biz?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back